𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ⚠︎︎

By brentsgirlfriend_

"Darlin' I don't wish you well when you ain't with me, I want you cryin'. I know it's wrong but I just got to... More

𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ⚠︎︎
Chapter 1 🖤
Chapter 2 🖤
Chapter 3 🖤
Chapter 4 🖤
Chapter 5 🖤
Chapter 6 🖤
Chapter 7 🖤
Chapter 8 🖤
Chapter 9 🖤
Chapter 10 🖤
Chapter 11 🖤
Chapter 12 🖤
Chapter 13 🖤
Chapter 14 🖤
Chapter 15 🖤
Chapter 16 🖤
Chapter 17 🖤
Chapter 18 🖤
Chapter 20 🖤
Chapter 21 🖤
Chapter 22 🖤
Chapter 23 🖤
Chapter 24 🖤
Chapter 25 🖤
Chapter 26🖤
Chapter 27🖤
Chapter 28 🖤
Chapter 29 🖤
Chapter 30 🖤
Chapter 31 🖤
Chapter 32 🖤
Chapter 33 🖤
Chapter 34 🖤
Chapter 35 🖤
Chapter 36 🖤
Chapter 37 🖤
Chapter 38 🖤
Chapter 39 🖤

Chapter 19 🖤

8.7K 290 209
By brentsgirlfriend_

La'taisha Williams
Miami- Dade, Florida
Location: Diamonds apartment

"Best yo titties getting big suh" diamond said grabbing my boobs as I walked in the door to her apartment.

"I know and they been feelin a lil soar" I pouted as I made my way to her living room. She eyed me as I sat down on her couch.

"Girl what?" I said digging in my purse looking for my phone. I seen I had text messages from dez.

Stink🥰
iMessage

Stink🥰: so you can post yo location at the mall earlier on ig, but you can't txt yo nigga Gm? Damn that hurt 💔

: ughh you so dramatic 🙄😂
: Gm my stink 🥰🥰

Stink🥰: Gm my fat ma 🖤
Stink🥰: see was that so hard?

: byee dez 💀

"You didn't hear what I just said" diamond asked mugging me as she flipped through channels on her tv.

"No, my bad what happened?"

" I said are you pregnant?"

I jerked my head back so fast. "Girl stop playin with me ok. I'm not pregnant if anything you are! The way you tray be goin at it" I shrugged.

"Girl just come with me to Walgreens just to make sure" she said getting up to get her keys.

"Fine but you gotta take one too"

"Okay, fine by me" she said and we walked out the door on the way to Walgreens.

"Pregnant"

"Pregnant"

"I'm really pregnant" diamond said as tears fell from her eyes.

"Not pregnant" I read on my stick and made a mental note to get on birth control.

"Yayy I'm finna be a goddyyyy" I said while twerking.

"How do I even tell him...how do I know if he wants a child with me. I -" diamond said while getting worked up

"Hey hey calm down you know tray wouldn't do anything crazy like leave y'all in the dirt or sum. Just tell him and y'all can figure it out together okay?" I said rubbing her back.

"Okay" she whispered while still crying.

"Babyyy whea you at?" I yelled as I walked through his apartment.

"I'm in the room"

I walked to his room and walked towards him laying on the bed. I gave him two quick pecks and sat on the bed to take off my shoes.

"What you did today mama" he asked me while now sitting up in the bed and giving me his full attention.

"Oh nun much I just went to the mall, then diamonds house, took a pregnancy test, ate some foo-"

"Wait wait wait you pregnant?" He asked with a shocked look on his face.

"Oh fuck no! You thought I was gonna let you catch me slippin? Try again" I said while climbing in the bed with him.

"Yeah aight for my twenty-first birthday I want a daughter from you" he smiled.

"Umm no, how about we just be the rich auntie and uncle with no kids and just be going on trips every month" I cheesed looking at him, he just laughed.

"What?" I asked him with a slight smile.

"My birthday in a couple months so just be ready, that's all I'm finna say" he said getting up under the covers.

"Birth control and Plan b got my back" I shrugged and went under the covers to lay down with him.

"Yeah aight, I'll replace yo pill with a tic-tac don't play with me tae" he said pulling me to him so we could cuddle.

"You better not! You fucking criminal" I laughed.

"Mhmm shhh and take a nap with me" he said falling asleep.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I groaned and reached over to see who was calling me. I saw Diamond 💕💎 across my screen and swiped to answer.

"Hello" I said in my tired voice.

"Guess whose gonna be a goddy" she said softly through the phone and I jumped up.

"You told him?" I asked

"Yeah girl he was so happy, he immediately drove me to the nearest doctor just to make sure. Once I saw my baby face of excitement when I told him, and then I heard my other baby heart beat I just couldn't bring myself to get an abortion. I feel like this baby is gonna help me a lot" she said through the phone.

"Awee bestie I'm so happy fa you, you told amiri yet? You already know she gon kill you if you don't tell her" I told her and then we both laughed.

"Yeah imma call her when we get off the phone. Y'all both finna be the goddy because I never believed in my child having only one god parent"

"Ok thankyou babe, I love you" I told her sincerely through the phone.

"I love you too see you soon boo" she said and hung up. I turned over to wake up Dezmond I already knew he was going to be mad but I don't care right now.

"Bae! Baby! Wake up" I said shaking him.

"Hmm? I'm up, I'm up. Wassup?" He said in a sleeping voice.

"Guess what baby?, i'm finna be a god mommy" I said cheesing hard.

"Who pregnant"

"Diamond" I said still smiling hard.

"Oh for real? That's wassup" he said Turing over to go back to sleep.

"Why you not excited? You know Diamond and Tray dating so you gonna be a god father too" I told him rubbing his back.

"Oh yeah I ain't even think of that. Damn bae I guess we are finna be like them rich auntie and uncles. But we still havin a baby" he told me.

"Fine I'll give you one when IM twenty one and you're twenty two. I don't want a kid at twenty. So deal?" I asked him.

"Deal" he said turning back around to go to sleep.

"Now can we go back to sleep? That nap was hitting on god" he said making me laugh.

"Sure bae cmon" I told him. He scooted over and layed his head on my chest.

"Damn bae, yo boobs got bigger?" He said squeezing them. He look like he was so fantasized by it which made me laugh.

"You and Diamond said the same thing so I guess so" I said shrugging.

"They look so cute. Can I go to sleep with yo tittie in my mouth" he said looking up at me.

"Boy!" I said laughing.

"You're not no damn baby the fuck wrong with you?" I said laughing harder.

"So? These my titties if I wanna go to sleep with yo tittie in my mouth I can, so pull it out please and thankyou" he said yanking on my shirt.

"Ughh fine, you so aggy" I said pulling down my shirt. He came up higher on my chest and put it in his mouth. He then took his hand and started rubbing my belly. I just started rubbing his ear and started going to sleep with him.

"Yessirrr big daddy tray in house, but this time i'm an actual daddy" he said yelling walking in the living room with Diamond.

"BITCH IMMA MOTHA! NO DRAMA" diamond said also yelling walking the living room, right behind tray.

"See I guess y'all was just made fa each other huh?" I asked them.

"Yep this my lil baby" tray said rubbing diamond shoulder as they sat on Dezmond couch.

"And my lil princess" he said rubbing her stomach.

"Aht aht it's a boy, mommy lil prince" diamond said popping trays hand.

"Yeah right. Anyways we came ova here so I can ask dez sum" tray said finally looking towards me and dez.

"Waddup" dez said looking up from his phone and now at them.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be the god father of my lil princess" tray said.

"Of course bro, you already know I'm down. My lil god daughter always gon get whatever she want simple" he said.

"See he know what he talking bout! It's a girl that's it ion wanna hear nun else bout it" tray said getting up to dap up dez.

"Unt un don't do my best, she said it's a boy so it's a boy, period" I said getting up to go hug diamond cause her eyes was watering.

"They so mean to me bestie" diamond said laying on my shoulder crying.

"I know I know, imma make sure they don't bother you okay?" I said rubbing her back.

"Okay" she pouted, then her mood quickly changed.

"Oh guess what?! Amiri said she will be a god mother too, I'm so happy" she said now crying again.

"Awee yay, why you crying pooh" I asked trying not to laugh.

"Because tray hurt my feelings by calling my son a daughter but I'm so happy that you and amiri said y'all will be my baby god mother's it's just too much" she crying harder.

"Umm tray come get your baby momma" I said getting up cause it was to much going on with her and I didn't want to laugh in her face and make it worse.

"I'm coming baby, cmon let's go get you some ice cream and Cheeto puffs" tray said .

"Awee you love me?" Diamond pouted getting her stuff to leave.

"Yes baby" tray said.

"Awee I love you too, bye y'all" she said walking out the door.

"Imma fuck with y'all later, I needa go handle her real quick. Baby father duties" he said walking out.

"See ya later bro bro, y'all stay safe" dez said as they were walking out.

"Love bro, back that up" tray said closing the door.

I got up to go lock the door and then made my way back to dez on the couch.

"Bae how many months is she?" Dez asked me.

"Umm I think she said two months, why?"

"Because them too hormones crazy fa that lil ass peanut in ha stomach" he said mugging nothing in particular, which made me laugh.

"Bae don't do my best and my god child. You said you wanted to get me pregnant so that's how imma be" I said shrugging.

"Oh hell the fuck no" he said shaking his head looking at his phone.

"What?" I said confused from his mood change.

" you remember dude tiny? Tell me why him, yo ex friend damariyah and ha cousin all fuckin with the opps talking bout they want they ones with all of us and watch our back?" He said shaking his head.

"We ain't do shit to tiny so I don't know what his problem is, and then damariyah and ha cousins just delusional " I said shaking my head.

"Look at this picture they posted" he said handing me the phone. "Make sure you read the caption"

"I'm  killing you and yo whole family and then yo bitch and ha family hashtag you don't want war with us " I said reading  the caption under tiny post.

"Wait who is that in the background throwing up a middle finger" I said zooming in. Dez came over closer to me to see too.

"Zamara" I said and looked up to see dez already staring at me.

"Imma kill that bitch, shit imma kill all of them" he said going to get his phone.

"Shit you know I'm down" I shrugged

"Yo junior, yea dawg I need yo help" I heard dez say through the phone.

Oh shit 👀, I'm tryna make it more interesting sooo stay tuned.

My good sis diamond is pregnant 🥺.

Girl or boy?

Names for the baby?

Tae & Dez?

Diamond and tray ??

Let me know 🙂.

Okayyy byeeee 🥰.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2K 16
"𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦-𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛-𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘨, 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵."
102K 1.7K 24
you can't trust nobody . not even the man you slept with
195K 8.3K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
1.9M 85.5K 44
you're just too good to be true... can't take my eyes off of you.