Stay Forever

By RosalieBWwriter

It tell us the journey of an 18 years old kid {Aroon}, and a 21 years old gangster {Somsak}, both life's full... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7(Close Bound)
Part 8 (Confusion)
Part 9 (Eye-opener)
Part 10 (Alarm)
Part 11 (Misunderstanding)
Part 12 (My spoiled child)
Part 13 (happiness moments)
Part 14 (Heated Moment)
Part 15 (Different roads)
Part 16 (Self Talk)
Part 17 (Love Confession)
Part18 (Connection)
Part 19 (Trap)
Part 20(Destiny)
Part 21(Irony of Fate)
Part 22 (Second chance)
Part 23 (New Beginning)
Part 24 (Bitter Sweet)
Part 25 (Trouble)
Part 26 (Heartbreak)
Part 27 (Disappointment)
Part 28 (Intimacy)
Part 29 (Family)
Part 30 (Not the End, it's the beginning)

Part 6

321 26 3
By RosalieBWwriter

Scene 11

Aroon wake up after a good night sleep, looked around but he didn't find Smosak in the room. it was noon already, Aroon realized how much he slept. He washed his face and brushed his teeth and walked away from the bathroom, tried to find something to eat because he was hungry! his eyes laid on a sandwich that Somsak already prepared for him and he left a note on top of it that said: eat before you starve!

Aroon smiled and started eating quickly. after he finished his breakfast he tried to find a space in the closet to put his stuff in but he was shocked! the closet was a hot mess! he decided that he have to clean this messy room as he used to do in his grandmas house. The weekend for him and his grandma was the day they clean at and have a lot of fun at the same time! Aroon head was filled with these memories as he was cleaning and organizing everything in Somsak room. he remembered how his grandma used to wash his clothes for him, she used to mix all his t-shirts with different colors together in the washer and end up ruining them. he remembered how much fun they had working together in the house since early morning until they feel tired so they fix a delicious meal to eat, it was happy memories that Aroon will never forget!

Aroon tears started falling and he prayed that his grandmother will be in a better place. while he is busy organizing Somsak clothes, he heard someone knocking on the door, he was surprised and hesitant as he didn't know if he should open the door or not?

Somsak! I know you are there open the door, open it! the person yelled!

Aroon decided to open the door as the person knocking was making a big noise!

Aroon opened the door and saw a guy standing in front of him, he greeted him but the person kept staring at Aroon!

This was Somsak friend (Tom). Tom is the youngest member in the gang  but also the smartest and a very funny guy. he is very good at technology therefore the gang let him deal with all related assignments! also he bring the necessary information about wealthy families that they rob through the internet.

Aroon: Excuse me, if you keep looking at me like that I will leave you and close the door!

Tom: ah sorry, I just ..was surprised for a minute! who are you? are you related to Somsak? where is he?

Aroon: I'm his friend and he is not here at the moment.

Tom: where the hell he went?

Aroon: is there something else I can do for you? as I was cleaning and you interrupted me!

Tom: oh cleaning! can I come inside and wait for him? I will call him too to see if he is coming soon.

Aroon walked away inside the room carelessly and continued cleaning. Tom followed him and called Somsak: hey where are you? why you weren't answering the phone? I'm at your room and met your new friend!

Somsak: I'm in my way home don't leave lets have lunch together!

Tom hung up the phone and turned to Aroon : Somsak is coming!

Aroon continued cleaning. Tom is following Aroon with his glances, he was mesmerized with Aroon good features: tall figure, white skin, angelic baby face, kissable mouth and on top of all that he looked around the room all of sudden and yelled: OMG is this really Somsak room? what did you do to it?

Aroon smiled: I just cleaned it that's all!

Somsak finally arrived: Tom what's up, how is the gang?

Tom: I'm good, where on earth you were hiding! all of us were afraid that you got caught!

Somsak: its along story, lets talk when we are eating, I'm starving!

Somsak brought food with him so he started to unbox the food and all of sudden Aroon yelled: "hey don't you see how everything is clean? wait for me to bring old newspapers to put underneath the food so there will be no mess!

Tom was silently watching what is happening with shock, as no one dared to talk with Smosak with such a tone before! not even his girlfriend!

Somsak was annoyed by what Aroon was saying but he looked around to see what Aroon meant.. when he said: cleaned! and he was surprised! he never saw his room this clean and organized before! he didn't make any comments! and the three started eating their meals.

Aroon said that he will take the dirty clothes to the laundry in the building to wash it. In the meantime, the two friends started caching up.

After Somsak explained what happened to him, he said: now you know everything about the last couple days.

Tom: shit, all these things happened to that kid, he is unlucky but beautiful, I will make him mine!

Somsak with angry tone: hey Tom, I will not joke about this kid! he is under my protection so be careful!

Tom: ohooo! don't be that serious! I'm joking! besides I didn't say I will do anything bad to him, I just find him so attractive and wanna know if there is a chance that he would date boys, that's all!

Somsak: regardless if he like boys or girls that's not my concern! what I want you to know is that he is a pure kid, definitely don't have that many experiences in life as you do! he have been through a lot already! he lost his family and  his uncle through him on the street!

Tom: poor kid, he defiantly need a warm hug!

Somsak: I'm gonna hit you!

Tom laughing: hey I'm joking, just try to find out if he is willing to date men or not !

Somsak: he is a shy kid and I just met him less than a week ago! I will never ask him such a question!

Aroon came back to the room.

Tom: hey Somsak, today all our friends are gathering in Gun house, why don't you invite Aroon to join us? but remember to visit the leader. he asked to see you when you come back!

Somsak: Aroon, would you like to go?

Aroon: yes I do, its better than staying alone here!

Tom: I can pick up Aroon in my way there, since you will be going to see the leader!

Somsak: that would also work.

Aroon looking at Somsak to make sure its ok! Somsak assured him and said: its ok you can go there with Tom.

Somsak whispered to Tom: I want you to keep an eye on Aroon just in case!

Tom: you don't have to worry just give this cutie to me!

Somsak couldn't help but feeling worried as he knows how Tom is! but he didn't have a choice but to let them go together!

Scene 12

Tom and Aroon are together in Toms car.

Tom: what are you planning to do with your life now? are you going to continue studying or you will look for a job? I can help you!

Aroon with a sad face: I... I really don't know!

Tom: hey you dont have to make that face! I was just trying to help, I would say start by finding a job and then see if you can start studying!

Aroon felt more comertable to talk to Tom, and continued: what do you suggest? where can I find a job without experience and what kind of job is that?

Tom: you can join our gang!

Aroon: thank you, I don't want to be a thief!

Tom was pissed off, he cant stand people who look down to him!

Tom: well kid, not all of us had a grandmother to take care of us! some of us ended up on the streets in a younger age than you are now with no support! I was 14 years old when my parents divorced and they decided to leave me at an orphanage! life is cruel!

Aroon: I'm sorry if I was too harsh, but I'm always honest and sometimes people don't like that! I agree with you, but there is no way I will allow myself to go that route, I better find something else, even if its harder! that's what I meant.

Tom: well, I think you will come back to me running after working in a supermarker or a gas station for a couple of weeks! but even though I will help you find a job you like!

Aroon: now we are talking!

Tom: hhhh you can smile kid unless your face become ugly when you smile that's why you don't want to scare me?

Aroon looked at Tom and smiled.

When Tom saw Aroon smile he was charmed, he never felt this way with anyone before! Aroon smile made the universe stope and he was hocked!

Tom: wow its really ... beautiful!

Aroon: ha, what?

Tom: your smile!

when they arrived at Gun house, Tom introduced Aroon as Somsak friend! only Gun knew how Somsak and Aroon met.

Gun: Im sorry about your grandmother.

Aroon: thank you

Tom: hey are we in a classroom! why are we talking without drinking alcohol?

Gun: its on the tabel near the kitchen, help yourself!

Tom: where is the drug king!

drug king is a title of a member in the gang who is originally a drug addict who used to be a dealer! even though Somsak gang deals with robbing mainly but some of the gang member are drug addict's so the drug king provide them with necessary supply.
Aroon was exploring the new world that he is in! Too many things that he never thought he will ever see! Thieves, drug dealers, drunk people and cigarettes smoke made the whole place foggy & unhealthy! He wondered if this is the right place for him to be in! He felt lost without Somsak!
Aroon started feeling dizzy and he was completely drunk! he slept on the floor!

Tom finished taking his dose of drugs and started lookin for Aroon, he found him laying on the floor, he sat beside him and put Aroon head on his chest and both were completely drunk!

End of Part 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 1.2K 42
❤️#Mpreg story "Does it burns now? " Asked Wat while leaning towards the little devil's flushed face. "Ahm... a l-little..." "I am sorry.... I didn'...
36.5K 2.4K 26
I was shy, lonely, awkward, and unpopular ... a wallflower as they call me .... until I met him. I was searching for a home .... until I met him. I w...
470K 21.7K 40
Bright has always been a obedient child. He is a hardworking person, who invests all his time time to make his dad proud. He wants to gain his dad's...
125K 5.4K 52
story of love and marriage between hot wife and cute husband no more description #marriage # mature # love #mpreg