Black Prince and White Prince...

By my_magical_thoughts

He owns the darkness and she is the only light in his darkness. He tried to keep away himself from her but he... More

PROLOGUE
Description
Chapter 1: - Helped the Stranger
Chapter 2. - Wondering About My Helper. ( part 1)
Chapter 3. Lucky day
Chapter 4. Nice to meet you again.
Chapter 5. CHILDHOOD FRIENDS.
Chapter 6. Announcement.
Chapter 7. Is it fate? (part 1)
Chapter 7. Is it fate? (part 2)
Chapter 8. I kept her words.
Chapter 9. I love her.
Chapter 10. My Painful Past.
Chapter 11. My Perfect Family? (part 1)
Chapter 11. My Perfect Family? (part 2)
Chapter 12. Worried.
Chapter 13. Helper or Abductor?
Chapter 14. My Chocolate Fairy.
Chapter 15. A Nightmare.
Chapter 16. Do You Remember Your Promise?
Chapter 17. INVITATION.
Chapter 18. Her Happiness
Chapter 19. Adoring Him.
Chapter 20. Couples?
Chapter 21. Wedding
Chapter 22. Scared.
Chapter 23. Her Unforgettable Past.
Chapter 24. My Babygirl. (Part 1)
Chapter 24. My Babygirl. (Part 2)
Chapter 25. Interrogation.
Chapter 26. Setting a Trap
Chapter 27. Right Time.
Chapter 28. All Clear.
Chapter 29. Love?
Chapter 30. Plan B.
Chapter 31. A Happy Ending?
Book 2

Chapter 2: - Wondering about my helper (part 2)

2.5K 138 13
By my_magical_thoughts

Y/n's pov

I spend some time with grandpa and grandma, they are a very sweet and adorable couple. I got to know that they don't kids but still, they are happy with each other and grandpa cares a lot about her and little overprotective, then the doctor said that the grandma can leave the hospital after a few hours, but grandpa wants her to stay for a whole day in the hospital.

Grandpa was very grateful towards that stranger, who helped me to bring grandma hospital and pay the bills. We also share each other's phone numbers and addresses. And he told me that if I ever meet that stranger then I should bring him to their house so, that they thank him personally.

I reached late today orphanage the kids were waiting for me, when I enter the gate they came running towards me to hug my legs and ask why I was late, they all were a little angry with me, but I apologize to them and make them happy by making a cake for them and play with them the whole day. Today was a very tiring day for me. I am really very tired today and now I am in the park and setting on and admiring the surrounding.

I love this park, this park has so many good memories, in this park, I first time meet him years ago. When I was a kid, every Sunday I used to come with my Eomma Appa, and Oppa. That time was awesome, I always miss those days when my parents were alive.

I still remember whenever I used to cry to see my parents my bother told me that after their death, they became a star. And I can watch them whenever I want. And from that day I always watch stars and sometimes I talk to them and tell them how was my day. I wave the hand toward the stars.

"Hii Eomma, Hii Appa, how you both are doing. I hope you both are doing very well. And don't worry about us. We all three are doing good." I said while waving my hands towards stars.

"You know what Eomma and Appa if you both were alive you must be very proud of Oppa, he is taking good care of me, Aera Unnie, and the restaurant. He works very hard to build that restaurant. And tomorrow is very special day for us. We all are very excited about tomorrow and Oppa will announce their wedding date. I am very happy for both of them. I wish you both were alive to see our happiness. I miss you both."

I said with a sad smile and a tear escape from my eyes. Which I wipe immediately. I wish I would see them. I really miss them very much, but I can't meet them. I just hate the concept of death. Why they have to leave us. But I can't do any about that. Everybody has to left this world and one day I will also leave this world.

"Eomma, Appa today I meet a stranger he helped me with an old lady and he even pays the bills without my knowing, he is a real true gentleman just like you Appa. He is like a prince who helps others without any regret. He is very kind. I like him. And today I get a new family, the old lady whom I helped, she said that from today she and her husband will be my grandparents. I am very happy I got a new family today. They both are a very cute and sweet couple. And now I think I should leave for home or I will be late. Bye, Eomma and Appa. I love you."

I wave my hand towards the stars and give a sweet smile. Left the park and make my way to my house.

Finally, after 15 to 20 minute walk I am home. I went to my room and take a warm shower and wore comfortable cloth. I came down stairs and made my way towards living room. I was changing the channels, trying to find something interest to watch but one new channel got my attention.

"The journalist named Ms. Lee Seo Yun was found dead last night in an XXXX valley. And we got to know that by our sources that she is killed by Devil gang leader who is Mafia king." said the news reporter.

I feel bad for her and her family. I just don't understand why people hurt others for their happiness. Can't they just stay happy without harming anyone? My chain of thought got interrupted by a call.

It was my childhood best friends Choi Mi Young and Choi Mi Hi and they are twins, but different from each other, they both are opposite of each other.

Choi Mi Young is a very smart and intelligent girl and a little rude towards strangers, she works as an agent at KIA agency,

Whereas Choi Mi Hi is working in their father organization, she very sweet and flirty kind of girl.

"Hii little one, how are you" came Mi Hi excited voice. But before would say anything she came speak. "You know Y/n, I miss you so much, It's been so long we had talk, did you miss us" "Will you shut your mouth, let her speak" came Mi Young's voice. "Sorry, Y/n." "You should be and stop being so dramatic we meet day after yesterday" said Mi Young. "So what?" came Mi Hi irritating voice.

I chuckle at their behavior.

"Now stop it, I also miss you both" I said with smile. and I can feel Mi Hi must be smiling "Y/n I am very excited for tomorrow" said Mi Hi. "Yes. Even I, after all my love bird gonna announce their wedding date" said in excitement.

When they told me about their day. And I told mine. They both were very impressed with that stranger.

"it seems like he is really very kind." Said Mi Young and hummed in respond. "Oh, forgot about that, tell is he handsome?" asked Mi Hi in curios tone.

"Yes, he is handsome and attractive. He must be having many girlfriends in his college time." I said thinking about him.

"Wow, is he that much handsome?" she asked again about him. I chuckle at her behaviour and said "Yes".

"Oh really, then tell me his name I will search for him on social media." And now stalker cells are activated. "Oh please, now shout your mouth or..." Mi Young was scolding then I cut off her in between.

"Please don't scold her, and I can't tell his name." "Why?" they both asked in union and Mi Hi sound little sad.

"Because I don't know his name. I asked him, but before he could say his name the nurse interrupted and forgot to ask him again." I explained them "Ohhhh" they said in union.

"But Y/n you could have asked about him to the receptionist they must be having his information as he paid the bill." Mi Young gave an idea, I told you she is smart.

"oh you are right they must be having his information. I am such an idiot I should have think about that." I said and thought that how stupid am I and in respond they both chuckle.

"I will ask them about him the day after tomorrow. And I hope you both remember what is tomorrow, so, you both have to be on time for tomorrow, Ok." I said

"Ok, don't worry. We all will be there on time." said Mi Young.

"and Y/n if you get know his name then please tell me, Ok." Said Mi Hi. "Yes, your majesty." I said while controlling my laugh, this girl seriously.

"Ok, bye y/n take care." They both said. "bye and you two too take care. See you both tomorrow then." I said and with that we end the call.

Call end.

After ending the I started thinking about that stranger. It is very hard to find people like. I came out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell. I was happy because I know it must be my Oppa and Aera Unnie. I excitedly went to open the door. And welcome them.

They both went to their rooms to get fresh up. it seemed they are very tired because of tomorrow's preparation. I think I should help them today with dinner. After few minutes they came went to the kitchen for preparing dinner and I help them, they were denying it but still, I help them.

After making dinner we all started eating our dinner and while eating they tell me about their day and I did the same. It was our daily routine. We always share about our days. I told them that today I help an old lady and she made me her granddaughter. They both were very proud of me.

"I am proud of my little one." My Oppa said with a proud smile. "Me too, but I think our little like that stranger more than that old couple. Because she is talking more about that stranger rather than the old couple." said Aera Unnie in a teasing way. And I blush, yes I like him. He is a very kind and helpful person.

"it's not like that, I feel like it is very hard to find a person like him. He is very kind and helpful." I justify myself.

"ohh, is it so, it seems like my little sister knows very much about that stranger." I whined and pout at Oppa words getting frustrated by their teasing, and they both laugh see like this, they love to tease me.

After teasing me for few more minutes we finish our dinner. Unnie was doing the washing dishes and I clean the table and Hyung was doing some work on his laptop. After completing my work I said good night to them and went to my room. And lay down on my bed.

"I hope we will meet again Mr. Prince. Good Night Mr. Prince." I said while staring at ceiling. I am happy see someone who help people without any greediness.

Author's pov.

Prince, that's what she thinks about him. Will that prince able to save her from this cruel world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 987 26
Having a dark and twisted personality, his beautiful and gentle sister was the only light in his life - but that devil suddenly appeared and stole hi...
864K 44.1K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
12.8K 531 11
She was kid when she met him, slowly she started growing feelings for him. She started to love him without her knowing. Everything was going smoothly...
128K 11.6K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...