Second HeartBeat (A7X - Synys...

By fallen6661

So this is my Avenged Sevenfold Story I did a few years back. Its mainly based on Zacky and Brian, but all ot... More

Second HeartBeat (A7X - Synyster Gates & Zacky Vengeance)
01 Arrival
03 CannonBall
04 A Kidnapping?
05 Bleach Please
06 Alone Time
07 Thinking Time
08 Positive?
09 Just A Spoon Full Of Jimmy
10 Cookie Dough Ice Cream
11 Butterflies
12 Apartment Drunks
13 All Dolled Up
14 Heat
15 Surprise!
16 Numb
17 Pain
18 BabySitting
19 Frustration
20 Time For A Break
21 Bat Country
22 And Another Surprise
23 Ditch The B*tch
24 Wake Up Call
25 Hen Party
26 GoodBye

02 British Accents

1.5K 30 4
By fallen6661

“You’ll have to ignore the mess I’m afraid” Johnny quickly began picking up some shoes that were thrown in the middle of the hall way, at the bottom of the stairs.

“It can’t be as bad as our place I’m sure” Roxy laughed as we made our way into the lounge living room area.

It was a large room, dark red walls, a large flat screen TV on the wall, 2 large black leather couches, games consoles and a large black coffee table in the centre.

“Question Johnny, Mom said you lived with friends how many exactly?”

“Well there’s 5 of us living here Emma”

“it seems a bit quite for 5 people” I said making myself comfy on one of the black leather couches, Rox soon plonked down next to me. “oh and please call me Emz” he nodded.

“Well luckily for you both I managed to persuade the guys to go out for the afternoon, so I could meet you properly myself. Just believe me it wont be this quiet for long. Any way get up I’ve got to show you around the place and to the room you‘ll be staying in”

I groaned as I pushed myself up from the couch. Even though we had spent most of the flight asleep I was still tired.

Johnny started by showing us the kitchen. I did my usual nose and opened the fridge…no food, just beer. Not that it was a bad thing.

“Erm oh yeah, sorta not been shopping yet” Johnny blushed slightly. “come on come on, Let me show you the rooms, Roxy looks like she’ll kill someone if she doesn’t have a nap” This earned Johnny a playful death glare from Rox. “kidding” we all laughed. Least he had a sense of humour.

“I hope you both don’t mind sharing. We only have one spare room and non of the guys will share”

“yeah that’s ok, we used to share at moms house anyway”

“that’s alright then, well here you go” He opened the door to a large bedroom, two single beds were in there, a large dressing table and wardrobe, unfortunately no ensuite bathroom. “make yourselves comfy, I’ll be downstairs” I smiled and thanked Johnny before claiming the bed next to the window by throwing my bag on it. Rox had flung herself down on the bed next to the wardrobe and was making herself comfy.

“Nap time” she laughed.

“okay babe, I’m going to go downstairs too”

I made my way back downstairs to the lounge to find Johnny picking up a few beer bottles from around the back of the couch that someone had hidden away neatly.

“well its clear to see you guys like to drink” I made Johnny jump which caused me to laugh.

“Yeah I hope that’s not a problem?”

“hey, its only a problem for you as now you’ll have two more people drinking your beer.”

“I can live with that. “

“So where are the guys?”

“Meant to be doing a bit of food shopping” I chuckled at the thought, men aren’t usually that good at shopping. “yeah I can probably guess what your thinking, I’m not expecting them to come back with any food.”

“So come on tell me about you and the guys” I said taking a seat on the sofa next to Johnny.

2 hours later, boy did I regret asking that question. All I had really learnt was that Johnny was in successful band called Avenged Sevenfold and that he was a bass player. He was about to carry on when luckily I was saved by the interruption of a rabble of males making their way through the back door, followed by a loud thud as one of the men appeared to be tripped over by his follower. I couldn’t help but join Johnny laughing at the poor messy haired man on the floor. “Emz, meet the boys!”

It took the men a few minutes to realise that I was sat next to Johnny. The tall man quickly got up off the floor and brushed himself down a little. “oooo hey!” He said before practically running at me and jumping, no I mean throwing himself onto my knee.

“erm hello” I blushed while trying to push the man off me onto the floor.

“Ohh English accent hey, sexy…. Names Jimmy”

“Hey Jimmy I’m Emz, nice to meet you” I said as I finally pushed him onto the floor. He looked up at me from the floor, with a rather sad, puppy dog face. I stood up from the sofa, offering my hands to pull him up. “I’m sorry jimmy” I gave him a small friendly hug.

“Guys, this is Emz…” Johnny was about to carry on when I interrupted.

“2 seconds,” I made my way to the bottom of the stairs “ROXY GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE NOW!!” I turned back to the room and smiled.

“She sure has a gob on her” Jimmy said to no one in particular. “She’s even louder than you Zacky!”

“Shut it Jimmy” one of the guys answered him. He was wearing a baseball cap with tufts of black hair showing at the sides, he has a bull ring in his nose and snake bites, his arms were covered in various colourful tattoos, he wore a white tee and black trousers.

I waited for 5 minutes and Roxy still hadn’t emerged from upstairs. “Is someone going to introduce me then, I think madam will be a little while” I turned to Johnny who was sat on the couch too engrossed in the TV to acknowledge me. I shrugged. “ok I’ll introduce myself then” I turned back to the 3 men that were still standing in the doorway talking quietly amongst themselves, grinning like idiots.

I made my way over to the nearest one. He was a tall, slim, fairly long dark haired man. He was very muscular and wore a leather jacket and some aviators, which he slid down his nose to reveal his dark eyes staring back at me.

“I’m Brian” he said taking my hand and placing a small gentle kiss on it. Like a true gentle man.

The next man to introduce himself was very muscular, he had short dark hair, he was also sporting a pair of aviators. His ears were gauged with a lip ring, the same as my own.

“Matt” he smiled shaking my hand before walking over to Johnny and playfully punching him.

The last person to introduce themselves in the group was Zacky, I already knew his name from the previous comment that Jimmy had made.

“I’m apparently another loud mouth” I said to him making him laugh.

“names Zacky” he said softly pulling me in for a friendly hug, whilst placing a gentle kiss on my cheek, causing me to ever so slightly blush. “nice to meet you”

I hadn’t noticed that Roxy had finally made an appearance in the room and was busy introducing herself.

“I’m starving”

“yeah come to mention it, I’m a bit hungry too” I added to Roxys previous statement.

“Don’t suppose you lot actually brought any food?” Johnny questioned whoever was paying attention to him, and not to the football game on the TV.

Matt lifted his head to Johnny, “erm, no man sorry. We got alcohol though.”

“Guys look I told you we were going to need some food.” Johnny sighed. “we can’t just live on take-out”

“hey nothing wrong with take out” I smiled. “Saves anyone having to cook and then someone ending up in hospital”

“Yeah see, stop moaning like a girl!”

“am not” Johnny snarled at Brian.

“How about, we go out for food?” I made a suggestion. “saves all the fuss then.”

“good idea to me!” Johnny got up from his spot on the sofa and made his way to the house phone. “Right be ready in 30 mins then people and I’ll book us all a table”

There seemed to be a mad race up the stairs for everyone to use the bathroom first (one bathroom between 7, was this really going to work?), me and Roxy had a bit of a head start. Half way up the stairs someone grabbed hold of my leg, causing me to fall onto the stairs. I turned to see Brian had hold of my leg with a grin on his face, as he was trying to get up to run past me. “not so fast little miss”.

“ROX RUN!” I yelled through fits of laughter, as I saw Matt trying to take her down. Zacky was just about to pass me on the stairs so I grabbed his leg, making him fall too.

“oh no you didn’t!” He turned around, and before he could get hold of me, I squirmed my way out of Brians grasp and ran to join Roxy in the bathroom.

We both collapsed on the floor laughing and trying to catch our breath.

“Right stand in front of the door while I shower, I’m not trusting the lock on that door”

Soon after both me and Roxy had showered we made our way to the bedroom we were sharing.

“Hey, talk about cute guys or what! Your mom never mention them or I would have made you come here sooner!”

“Yeah they don’t seem to bad do they. Least they are friendly and similar sense of humour to us”

“Are you kidding, this is gonna be an awesome holiday. Hmmm now… think dress to impress” I rolled my eyes at Roxy comment, as I walked over to my bed where my bag was, and pulled out a nice black and pink corset top, my black leggings, and my black stilettos. Roxy had gone for her favourite torn jeans, a white shirt with a black under bust corset and also some stilettos. We did our usual smoky make up, and finished off with our favourite perfumes.

“Ahhh now we’re both SEXY!”

“just a shame about your face hey Roxy” I loved winding Roxy up, her reaction was priceless. She had soon tackled me to the floor and started with the tickling, I hated it so much!

“AAHHHH…..NO…..ROXY…….STOP…….!!” I had managed to push her off me and headed down the stairs as fast as I could in stilettos. The guys, who were now gathered in the living room waiting for us both, they were standing looking at me slightly confused. I ran behind Johnny to try and hide behind him. Unfortunately Roxy had already spotted my hiding place, and made her way straight for me. “JOHNNY SAVE ME! ROXY HAS GONE PHSYCO!” she soon had hold of me and began again with the tickling. “NOOO….Someone help please!” I pleaded.

Matt appeared behind Roxy and lifted her away with little effort from his large arms.

Jimmy scooped me off of the floor, before throwing me over his shoulder and making his way out to one of the cars parked on the driver where he gently placed me on the floor.

“there you go me lady” he said with a bow.

“Why thank you kind sir” I pulled him into a gentle hug and tiptoed to place a kiss on his forehead.

“Hey, that’s no fair! Where’s mine?” I turned to see Zacky standing behind me. He was wearing black jeans, and a red and white checker shirt. I must admit he looked kinda cute.

“you didn’t save the pretty lady did you Zack?” Jimmy laughed acting all smug.

Zacky looked over to me with a sad face and puppy dog eyes that could make any persons heart melt.

“Fine! But it means that you ‘I.O.U’ me” he nodded and smiled as I walked towards him and gave him a small hug.

“you look good” he whispered in my ear during the hug, his hot breath on my neck caused a million or more butterflies to awaken in my stomach.

“you scrub up well too” I said as I moved away from him, back towards Jimmy on the driveway.

“right we better get going otherwise we’ll miss this booking. I’m driving!” Johnny announced as he hopped into the drivers side of the red hummer.

“SHOTGUN” Jimmy shouted whilst jumping into the passenger side.

“err, bright spark Johnny, how’s this going to work?” Roxy questioned “there is only 3 bum seats in the back, 4 at a push. But 5?”

“Sorry lovely you’ll have to sit on someone’s knee for the trip” Jimmy replied to her question. “Emz, wanna sit on my knee?” he winked.

“Nah, I’m cool with going in the back at least I’ll be a bit safer”

“hey Rox, come sit with me.” I heard Matt softly say, offering his large hand to her, helping her up onto his lap. She was blatantly blushing, just a good job her foundation hid it. Brian had hopped into the middle seat, then Zacky.

“Sorry Zack, looks like you’re going to have to be my seat for the ride”

“Hey, that’s no problem babe, you can ride me anytime” He smirked while pulling me up.

“I’ll have less of that talk to my step-sister”

I stuck my tongue out at Zacky, as I made myself comfy on his lap. The hummer soon started up and pulled off of the driveway. Zacky had wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in close to keep me safe. I looked over to see Matt held Rox in the same position.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 960 51
Dear God Series - 3 Zacky's life is a disaster zone. He's taking one hit after another and if he can't catch his breath soon he's going to suffocate...
18.8K 824 74
This is an Avenged Sevenfold story. The story is mine, however, I do not own or know any one in Avenged Sevenfold, and this is purely fictional.
18.9K 521 20
Kelly North has been single for a long time until she decides to go to Electric's club opening night. At the club she meets a tall, handsome stranger...