The Halls of Westwood [BxB]

Av Confused_Bisexual612

Westwood Asylum: A school for fucked up boys Each boy is there for a reason. Everyone has a story, a past, so... Mer

Introduction
Updated Aesthetics
Updated Charactet Playlists
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note/ About Me
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Finale
Epilogue
New Book
Bonus: The Wedding
Bonus 2 & 3
Bonus 4: Ti Amo
Bonus 5: Nodin
Bonus 6: Private Wedding Vows
Canons I Couldn't Fit in the Book
Sequel
Publishing?!

Chapter 9

2.7K 133 35
Av Confused_Bisexual612

Austin never worried about things or people. He only needed himself and something to work toward. Last night he had gotten what he wanted for the most part. It had just been a handjob but he wanted more. It wasn't because he liked Jullian, he just wasn't used to not getting every piece of what he was after. So he wasn't going to stop until he screwed Jullian and that was a promise.

The white-haired boy watched in pure boredom as his roommate stumbled out of the bathroom again. His eyebrows drew together as Aiden made his way to his desk where a bottle of water was waiting and took long, desperate gulps of it. Aiden had been acting... Odd? Well, he was always odd to Austin.

Aiden was an emotional person, even if he didn't look it. He was thoughtful and loving, never one to put anyone after himself. Austin could never understand that. But he had been especially odd... He wasn't his usual self. He wasn't constantly trying to make others laugh, he wasn't glued to Beau's hip and he took more trips to the bathroom than Austin thought necessary.

Austin didn't dare ask what was going on. That would suggest an attachment that he just didn't want anything to do with. And he certainly didn't want to end up becoming some sort of problem solver or therapist for anyone. He was simply curious about why Aiden had the sudden change in moods. He didn't actually care about how the boy was acting.

"You look like shit" Austin commented as he cocked his head slightly to the right. The boy's upper half was dangling off the bed, putting the world in an upside-down view. He honestly liked it better that way. The world was different but still the same. Just slightly off making it feel new and unsolved.

The tall Indigenous boy shot him a cold glare. His hair was growing longer, just past his ears. He still had almond shape deer-like eyes and dark honey skin. He looked as out of place as Austin felt in the school uniform. If he was being honest, the only person he knew that genuinely pulled it off was Jullian. Although, if he thought about it he could picture Markos looking incredible in it if only the stubborn boy would touch it.

"Thanks" Aiden's voice was strained as he adjusted the tie and gathered his books. Aiden decided now was the best time to leave before his curiosity got the best of him and he started asking questions. All he knew was that Aiden got a ride to a hotel on Saturday and returned that night cold and distant. He barely spoke six words to Austin and it had already been two days. He was used to the boy talking his ear off...

Austin headed down to his first period feeling somewhat excited to see Jullian. He liked taunting him throughout math, he liked the way he'd clench his jaw in annoyance, he liked teasing him. And after what happened between them Jullian was bound to respond or say something... Right?

He bit down on his lip as his eyes scanned the class for the familiar hazel-eyed boy. A small smile reached his lips as he happily walked past endless rows of seats before taking his seat next to the pretty, yet bland boy reading a book.

"Hey, Jules" Austin hummed. Jullian's eyes darkened and narrowed slightly down at the pages but he refused to look up at him. Austin's jaw clenched in annoyance and he suddenly discovered a newfound hatred for whatever book he was reading. "Are we seriously back to where we started? You ignoring me" Austin huffed.

"Nothing happened on Friday" Jullian's voice was stable and lacked any emotion. Not even a clench of his jaw or the pressure of his hand against the table gave away how he was feeling. He was back to being plain, perfect Jullian.

"Like hell it didn't" Austin snapped, ignoring the annoyed looks the students around him gave them. His white hair fell messily to the side since it had grown longer over his stay. His eyes were narrowed in defiance as he glared up at the stone-faced boy.

"Nothing happened on Friday and nothing will happen. Ever" Jullian decided with a stern look. "Am I clear?" Austin's pink lips pressed into a thin, straight line before forming into one of his signature's forced smiles. The kind that said he was walking on the fence of insanity. The kind he gave before either shutting down or doing something reckless. The same one he had given his stepfather before smashing the car.

"Yes, sir" Austin sent the boy a friendly week before standing up and getting ready to move seats when Jullian caught his hand.

"I swear to fucking god, Austin. Don't be stupid" But Austin ignored him, and instead of moving to a more welcoming seat, he left the classroom.

_________________________________________

Jayce took his usual seat in the front of the classroom trying desperately to ignore the boy behind him he was certain Markos only sat near him to harass him whether it was flicking erasers at him or just existing. He wasn't sure if it was his obnoxious personality or how ignorant he was when it came to the world around him but he drove Jayce crazy. So you can only imagine his frustrations when the teacher stood at the front of his class and made an announcement.

"I read over all of your short stories and may I just say, I'm neither disappointed nor impressed" The old woman scoffed. "But one of you did stand out to me and I'd like him to read it out to the class so that the rest of you know what I expect from you. So as much as it pains me to say this, Markos Ariti please come collect your paper"

Jayce rolled his eyes as Markos stood up with a smug smile knowing very well he had won his ongoing war with the teacher. Markos had hazelnut skin that seemed to soak in what little sun Washington got. His clever and bright eyes were a glamorous green that reminded Jayce of the jewels he always flaunted on earrings and rings. His messy brown curls fell over his eyes as a charming white smile rested on his face. His fingers were decorated with silver rings and he wore a dark green button-up that complimented his eyes tucked into cornsilk brown pants and a black designer belt.

Jayce clenched his jaw as Markos began reading. He overall sounded bored of his own story, as if it meant nothing to him whereas anyone who bothered listening was entranced. Maybe it was his accent or his choice of ancient words that seemed to roll off his tongue so naturally. Or maybe it was how perfectly the story seemed to reflect the asylum... The world he described was dark and repetitive. It entrapped its residents in an endless cycle of emotions collapsing in one another.

The story was dark - darker than Jayce would ever expect from Markos. A story of a boy trapped inside his inner-world. A world built of the torment he endured throughout life. Darkness tugged at him in every direction, each temptation pulling him down a path darker than the last. Jayce couldn't see how Markos could seem so uninterested in his writing.

As much as Jayce hated to admit it... It was beautiful. No... It rewrote Jayce's definition of beauty. The writing showed beauty in darkness and in everything Jayce believed to be ugly. Jayce knew Markos wasn't an idiot... But he couldn't imagine him being the writer behind this. Markos was careless and bored whereas the story was in-depth and extraordinary.

And in the darkness came light. Markos perked up seeming slightly more intrigued as he read out the last page dedicated to introducing a new character. This character wasn't dark or beautiful. He was everything good and bright. He was described as being born from the sun and illuminating the world like a candle in the darkness. But Markos didn't describe him as beautiful or extraordinary. He was normal, bland, and maybe even a bit ugly.

He didn't talk about the light as a savior or a hero. The light didn't try and fix the darkness around him or pull the first boy from it. Instead, he blindly wandered, just as lost and enclosed as the first had been until his light began to dim. Over time he would melt away, joining the other lost souls in the endless field of pain and loss. In the beautiful darkness that both caressed and terrified the first boy, doomed to walk alone for eternity.

Jayce stared in awe as Markos finished the story and half-heartedly handed the English teacher back his papers. Markos was a talented writer... That became a known fact to the entire class. Everyone seemed to be lost in thought trying to discover the meaning behind his words, but Markos didn't talk. He didn't send everyone a smug look... Instead, he sat at his table, mindlessly flicking a pencil back and forth.

_________________________________________

Beau sat at the edge of Aiden's bed, patiently waiting as Aiden left the bathroom again. Aiden claimed to have a stomach bug of some sort, but Beau didn't believe him. Aiden had been avoiding eating for nearly a week now... And since Beau couldn't spend every meal with him he was sure to insist on Aiden eating at least half of his food... He found that if he asked enough Aiden would comply and at first Beau was happy. But it didn't take long for Beau to realize that anything that went into Aiden's stomach was thrown back up.

Beau bit down on his bottom lip as the pretty dark-haired boy left the bathroom and collapsed onto the bed. Beau's heart shattered as he noticed the bags under his eyes and just how detached Aiden had been. He wasn't sure what set him off... All he knew was that Aiden had left campus on Saturday and hadn't been the same since.

Beau had begged him to just talk to him about what was wrong but Aiden had shut him down every time. Aiden, who was normally a very affectionate and clingy person, suddenly hated being touched. Aiden, who would sympathize with others' pain and do his best to care for them in distress, had barely acknowledged Beau on one of Beau's bad days. All he did was stare off into space and mumble half-hearted responses.

Beau was hesitant as he moved to lay next to Aiden. He didn't dare lay on his chest like he would have just last week. He didn't dare reach out to touch him or hold him like he wanted to. He just stared at him, desperate for him to return his gaze and talk to him.

"Will you please tell me what's wrong?" Beau whispered. Aiden nervously messed with his lip ring but said nothing. Beau was hesitant as he moved to wrap his arms around the boy's waist hoping that he could at least bring the boy some comfort. He knew Aiden always responded best to physical contact whether it was a kiss on the cheek or arms wrapped tightly around him, Aiden was almost most content.

"Please don't..." Aiden whispered as he caught Beau's arm. Aiden felt his throat tighten and he silently promised himself he wouldn't cry. His meeting with Sebastian went how it always did... A lot of yelling, begging, and tears on his end. A million unanswered questions burnt in his mind as he tried desperately to picture the boy he once loved rather than the monster who just wanted to control him.

He tried to picture the boy laughing down the halls of their crowded high school. He tried to picture him teaching Aiden how to cook or the two boys eating icecream while binging a show. But all he could picture was the older boy hovering over him with lustful eyes and a sinister smile.

He felt disgusting... His body was tainted and stained with something he couldn't scrub off no matter how many showers he took. He didn't want to be touched again... He didn't want the intimacy that came with it or the risk of feeling hurt again... He just wanted the comfort.

He hesitantly dropped his grip from Beau's arm to his hand. His breath shook as he forced himself to relax. He brought Beau's pale and delicate hand to his cheek feeling his breath hitch the moment his fingertips brushed his skin. He was already feeling nauseous from his anxiety but the electricity of his touch was terrifying.

Beau's big blue eyes were wide as he stared down at the boy, hesitant to move or do anything that could startle him. Aiden presented himself as somebody strong and free... Somebody who could handle anything with a light chuckle and a bright smile. But he was broken and terrified of the world around him... Not many people got to see that.

Aiden swallowed the lump in his throat and leaned into Beau's gentle touch, letting out a shaky sigh of relief. It wasn't painful or rough like Sebastian's... He was warm and safe. He could relax... He was safe... But he was still afraid. Beau's fingers lightly traced Aiden's face with a sad smile on his lips. His fingers glided along his jaw, his thumb would run along his lips, and Aiden found himself memorizing the feeling.

He forced his muscles to relax and his eyes to close. He had to trust Beau not to hurt him... He knew Beau would never do such a thing. He knew that Beau was gentle and just as delicate as Aiden. He knew he would never do anything to purposely hurt Aiden... But Aiden was still too unstable to risk it.

"I'm sorry for worrying you..." Aiden whispered. His breath hitched as Beau's thumb lightly stroked his cheek. He had mixed feelings about it all... He was startled at first... Sebastian used to stroke his cheek in a similar manner but Beau's touch was different. Maybe someday all of the memories of Sebastian's cold and rough touch could someday be replaced by good moments like this. He could only hope.

"Don't apologize" Beau mumbled. "I just... I need you to take care of yourself, okay?" Aiden hesitated before nodding.

"I'm trying" Aiden promised. "I swear, I'm trying" He forced his eyes open to meet the pretty blue ones staring back at him. Aiden's heart ached as he looked over the beautiful boy... His light sun-kissed freckles dotted his nose and cheeks. His copper hair fell neatly in one direction and he had cherry pink heart-shaped lips that were drawn back into a smile.

Even with that beautiful smile, he was hurting. Aiden could feel it radiating off of him... He felt a pang of guilt as he realized how difficult it must be for Beau to see him like this... Especially after what happened to Lukas. He did his best to hide his slit wrists from Beau out of fear of upsetting him. He tried not to let Beau see how much he hurt... How tempting the idea of ending it all still was to him. He knew it would just destroy the poor boy...

"I'm not going anywhere, Beau... You should get some rest. You haven't been sleeping" Aiden mumbled. Beau hesitated as he stared down at Aiden wide-eyed.

"You aren't going?" Beau whispered.

"Of course not..."

"Promise you'll be there when I wake up?"

"I promise... Please just get some rest" Aiden gave him a small smile - the first genuine one in days. Beau swallowed before giving a quick nod and resting his head on Aiden's chest and wrapping his arms tightly around him. Aiden forced himself to relax... He forced himself to focus on Beau's gorgeous face, mentally tracing all of his features. And after a while, his heart rate slowed.

He was still uneasy with Sebastian knowing where he was and living so close... Sebastian went to college in Oregon but still visited Ohio often due to his family being there. That must have been how he found out where Aiden went. Nobody at home knew Sebastian and Aiden weren't on good terms... Nobody except Xander and Micah, that is.

Micah

Aiden's stomach twisted once again making him feel sick. Thanksgiving was in two weeks. In two weeks he'd be flying home to spend a week with Xander in a cold and empty house. They'd sit across one another in silence as they ate a cheap knock-off thanksgiving meal. Precooked roasted chicken, microwave vegetables, and instant mashed potatoes. Xander would read out a heartless prayer that things would be different next year even though they both knew how unlikely it was.

If they were lucky, mom or Micah would join them. Micah being the supplier of their mothers and Aiden's addiction wasn't very popular. Micah who was always too drunk to function. Micah who was currently locked away in prison for another five years. If he was there it was an argument waiting to happen. His mother, on the other hand, would stare at her plate in silence. She wouldn't acknowledge her son's existence or even eat... She had never been close with any of her kids.

Aiden needed love and companionship to function. Xander needed stability and tradition to function. So despite their family being so dysfunctional, the two boys would hold on so desperately to holidays and to one another. They were both still angry with one another... Aiden knew Xander still loved him but the conversation was always awkward and stiff.

Xander was once Sebastian's best friend. Xander realized Sebastian was a terrible person and tried to cut off all ties but it was too late... Aiden had already caught feelings and Sebastian knew. So when things got serious and Aiden started sleeping over every night until eventually he never came home at all, Xander had warned him. Xander had told him that he was being childish and immature. That he didn't know what was good for him... But Aiden hadn't listened. He wished he had... He really wished he had...

Now he didn't have Sebastian. He had cracked his relationship with Xander the moment he left the house. Then it was broken when Xander had cut his hair... And then it was shattered when Aiden started accepting pills from Micah. Aiden had tried getting better for his grandmother and for Xander but it just never happened because he couldn't handle reality. Xander was disappointed in him and their relationship was beyond fixing at this point.

_________________________________________

"I didn't you were a good writer" Jayce scoffed as he sat down a few seats away from Markos. He set down the tray of cheap and poorly made spaghetti in front of him, but his eyes remained locked on Markos. "Almost makes me feel bad for ruining your papers" Jayce lightly chuckled. His chest swelled with pride when he received a smile from the shorter boy.

"You're still an arsehole" Markos scoffed, although a smile remained on his face. It was weird to have a normal conversation with him but Jayce had to know what the story had been about. Countless students had asked Markos, but he hadn't responded to any of them. He doubted he'd be any different, but he had to at least try. "You know" Markos began as he shoved a meatball around with his fork. "I am absolutely famished yet the lack of flavor in this makes salt sound spicey..." He paused as he remembered he was talking to Jayce before rolling his perfectly shaped green eyes. "What do you want, Williams?"

"I had to know... What was it about?" Jayce asked hesitantly. Markos seemed amused which only added to Jayce's embarrassment. He was surprised when Markos moved a few seats over so that they were across from one another. He pulled back quickly as two boys' knees brushed, but Markos seemed unphased. He leaned across the table with a delighted smile which might just convince you he was interested in his writing if you hadn't witnessed how bored he was while reading it.

"What do you think it's about?" Markos asked. Jayce froze feeling his mouth grow dry at how intently Markos was staring at him. He hated being put on the spot in general but somehow Markos staring at him made his mind more panicked.

"Oh... Uh- well..." Jayce scrambled and could feel his face burn as Markos's smirk grew. It was times like these he was relieved his skin was dark enough to conceal his flushed cheeks and give away his embarrassment. "I was thinking... Beauty?" Markos gave Jayce a lazy smile before cracking open a cup of apple sauce and taking a sweet bite.

"Then it's about beauty" Markos shrugged leaving Jayce dumbfounded. "It has no meaning. It means whatever you interpret it as. That's why art is created and studied, isn't it? To be interpreted"

"How do you interpret it then?" Jayce asked. He couldn't even begin to navigate Markos's mind, but he hoped if he asked the right questions he'd eventually find good answers.

"I don't know" Markos bit down on his bottom lip. "They're just words... They fit together so well and created about a million different stories... But I can't decide which one it's intended to be about" Jayce thought Markos would end there but was quickly reminded that Markos's braid didn't know where to quit. "It might have been a love story... Of maybe a story about Westwood. Or possibly just society as a whole... It all depends on how you look at it"

"Well that was helpful" Jayce scoffed. "Any other hidden talents I should know about?" Markos's mind wandered and Jayce bit back a laugh as he realized just how far his head was in the clouds.

"I'm a pianist" Markos announced although he didn't seem too interested. "And I can drink anybody under the table"

"Why am I not surprised?"

Question of the chapter: Which boy do you think will have the biggest character development?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

337K 10.1K 12
Donnie, the sought after jock who had it all, and Derek, the alluring bad boy who seemed to be going nowhere fast. An unlikely, and, well, unfriendly...
216K 8.6K 21
[COMPLETED] Everyone wants what Pembroke has, good looks, fortune, and fame. But Pembroke feels like he's missing out on something; he has a hard tim...
2.1M 33.9K 19
Finn had finally done it. He had saved enough money to attend the town's all-boys school. After years of bullying from the public school, he was ecst...
189K 9.7K 38
Jude doesn't talk. He can't, even when he wants to. They don't want to hear what he has to say, and they only use their words to hurt him. So why eve...