Pace's Queen? (Lee Pace Fanfi...

Per judgerl

LEE GRINNER PACE a girl's knight in shining armor, fell in love with his assistant during his movie filming... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1 Temporary
Chapter 2 New Assistant
Chapter 3 Baby Cry
Chapter 4 Miss You
Chapter 5 Catch Me!
Chapter 6 Last Weekday
Chapter 7 First Kiss?
Chapter 8 Queen
Chapter 9 Fan?
Chapter 10 Deal
Chapter 11 Don't Be
Typical Days
Chapter 12 Lee's Pyra
Chapter 13 Pinky Swear
Chapter 14 Not Again
Chapter 15 Him or Work?
Chapter 16 Months passed
Chapter 18 Someone's Responsibility
Chapter 19 Meet Mr. & Mrs.
Chapter 20 Bashed
Chapter 21 Tall Pace
Chapter 22 Gift
Chapter 23 Wrong Idea Again
Chapter 24 This Time Again
Chapter 25 Say It
Chapter 26 I'm The Groom!
Chapter 27 It's You, Not Them.
Chapter 28 Proud
Chapter 29 Assured?
Chapter 30 I'm Yours
Chapter 31 Party!
Chapter 32 Can I Have This Dance?
Chapter 33 I do!
Author's mumbles.
Check Out My New Story
One Shot: My Dream!
Happy Birthday Lee Pace!
Sequel! Memories

Chapter 17 Reconciliation

1.3K 39 6
Per judgerl

"W......why are you here?" She asked nervously. Her heart is starting to beat fast like running a thousand miles. She felt happiness, surprised and by the suspense caused by the noise of chairs earlier she felt frightened too. Everything she felt made her little body to tremble out of excitement and fear.

"I just got my keys...under the....chairs...they .....they must've fall off from my pocket." He explained and got into his knees and held Zumi's face with both hands and look into each other's eyes, not letting an angle to slip away from them, every move, their eyes seemed to synchronized with each other.

Zumi jump into him and hug him with all her might making him fell down from his knees and sat on the floor.

"I missed you so much, Lee," she cried and made her hug even tighter.
"I......i missed you More," he answered, he can't believe what's happening right now, after a long time, he finally held her in his arms. Lee hugged her back and buried his face to her shoulder, he started to sob and cried.
"I .....i thought I'd never see you again, zumi," cracking with his emotion and hugged her tighter and tighter as Zumi is sitting on Lee's lap.

Zumi let go of their hug but her arms remained at Lee's shoulders, she draw a smile on her face, eventhough it's obvious that she cried, but before Zumi can say a word, Lee spoke, "I'm sorry, That words, it wasn't meant for you," he referred to what happened months ago.

"It's alright, I'm sorry too, I ran away," Zumi returned him an apology. "I understand," Lee nodded keeping himself from crying more. Lee wiped Zumi's tears and smiled, "You've become more beautiful, my queen," and stroke the strands of her hair.

"And you've matured," she answered and pinched Lee's cheeks.
"Awww!!! That hurts!" And Lee leaned back and layed on the floor and with Zumi on his side making his one arm her pillow and his other arm and hand holding her hands close to his chest. Zumi placed her head on his chest as if she can hear every heartbeat of him
" I'll never lose you again," with his soothing voice anyone could hear he said that caressing her hands and Starring at the empty ceiling of the room and Zumi hearing everything from his heart.

Lee rolled and placed Zumi under him with everything around them is pitch black, only the phone left on the floor giving enough light to see each other, Zumi got very nervous, she can't move, she felt his weight against hers. The noises around them seems to be muted. Their legs positioned alternately. She can smell his soothing perfume.He is looking down on her and moved his head closer and closer to hers. Zumi closed her eyes nervously, She can feel his breath on her face.Both hearts beats faster and faster. Zumi felt his lips against hers, a very sweet and gentle kiss landed on her. She didn't move. Lee started to deepen his kiss, he started to move his lips against hers. After several attempt to let him in, Zumi responded to his kiss. They're kissing passionately that they thought they're the only people on this earth. He is starting to move his hand from Zumi's face down to her body, but Zumi stopped him, letting go of their kiss and both breathing for air.
"Lee," Zumi stammered and look away from him. He tend to understand what she's thinking, "I'm sorry," he got up and sat on the floor. He pulled Zumi and sat facing each other.
"I'm sorry," he uttered as he leaned his forehead against hers.
"You naughty elf king," she smirk at him and pinch his cheeks again.
"Awwww! Why do you keep doing that," trying to look hurt but smiled in the end.

"But, hey, you're here so you've watched the movie with us?" He asked out of the situation
"Yeah, but I fell asleep at the middle of the movie," she chuckled
"Where did you sleep? I didn't saw you." He asked
"At my place, it's kinda separated from other people's business," she explained.
"You should've shown yourself lately," he uttered.
"I'm sorry," Zumi said with her head down.

"Have you eaten dinner?" He asked and he lifted her head.
"Not yet, i've only eaten once this day," she answered and turned her head down again.
"Come on, it's my treat," He stood up and pick up Zumi and brought her upon his arms to his car.

He put down Zumi and opened the door of the car for her. She sat on the front seat beside Lee. He drove silently but he can't stop smiling. He is very happy for seeing her again, in a most unexpected moment.

"I'm sorry, I didn't contact you after I've been sent back here from New Zealand," Zumi broke their silence.
"Yeah, why did you do that?" He asked with his eyebrow lifted and looked very confused.

"My dad got my phone, so I have to buy another one and I didn't got your number again," she explained.

"Ahmm yeah, it's okay. I've tried everyday to call you, it'll ring but no answer, I thought you're mad at me that time, and won't answer My calls," he commented.

"And also, Peter Jackson is your father?" Lee laughed a little bit and raised his eyebrow again.

"Ahmm...yeah? I hid it to everyone else, coz I dont want them to know they might think that I got my position because of favoritism." She bowed her head down.
"And you didn't even told me," with an upset voice. Zumi looked at him in the eyes.
"I'm sorry," she stuttered.

Lee held Zumi's hand and his other hand holding on to the wheel. "Everything's okay. The important thing is, you're here..........with me again." He comforted her.

They stopped in front of a classy restaurant, Lee put a cap on and closed his jacket up to his chin.
"Is it okay? To go out at this time," Zumi is worried if someone will recognize him. Lee just smiled at her and got out his car, and opened the door for Zumi. He offered his hand to her and Zumi handed her hand. They hold each others hand as they entered the restaurant. Few costumer looked at them and Lee covered more of his face and walked straight, a waiter approaches them and Lee spoke, "Lee Pace," the waiter smirked and understand what he meant, he lead the two upstairs to a private part of the restaurant.

"I hate doing that," Lee removed his cap and jacket. And pulled a chair and offer it to her.

"Okay, I'll take back my word lately, you're a gentle elf king," Zumi pinch his cheek again.
"Awww! I'll get you if I have the chance," he pinch back her cheek.

They ordered everything they like, and talk all the way, they've talked about many many things, thinking they've lost few months to be together.

"Will you come out with me in this coming Cast interview and Premiere, Zumi?" Lee asked cutting everything they're talking about and swallowed a spoonful of food on his mouth.

Zumi stopped chewing and dropped the spoon on her plate and looked at him very shocked.
"What?!?" Zumi bawled.

"Will you go out with me for the events this week?" He repeated.
"A....aaahhmm.... Lot of people will be there, I......i.....can't be with you......... People will hate me.." Zumi stuttered.

"Don't think like that, just because I brought someone new with me to an event ,they'll gonna hate you? You're beautiful and talented, they'll love you." Lee tried to convinced her.
"Don't let them decide what you'll do, if they'll judge, let them, they don't know the story behind it," he continued.

She looked at his eyes, and saw a look that conveys the message ,'Please trust me, please come with me,' Zumi smiled at him, "were working on the same movie, people will understand right?".

"You're my friend, i mean BEST.....friend!" He cleared his throat and looked at her and they smiled at each other
"Let's go, It's getting late." Zumi stood up and so did Lee.

"Give me your number," he asked her and
Zumi typed his number on his phone.

Lee delivered Zumi to her condo unit. They stood outside her door and Lee step closer to her and smiled,"I'm really glad to see you again this day," Lee caress her cheek. "I am too," she replied as she held his hand. "Goodnight my queen," he said.
"Goodnight," Zumi gave him a very sweet smile.
"I'll fetch you at 4pm this wednesday, it'll be the cast interview." And he close her door and left.

Zumi again leaned at her door, she felt happy, happy coz they saw each other again. A smile almost reaching her ears was starting to light up her face.

.
.
.
.
.
********
That Wednesday came fast, and now its mid day, Zumi is starting to be restless. And her phone rings, she answered it quickly.
"Don't prepare by yourself, I've asked my artist to do his magic on you," a manly voice commanded her.
"Yes, but how about you?" She asked.
"I'm a man, I don't need much magic," he chuckled.
"Okay!" Zumi agreed.
"Okay, bye, wait for me there, see you!" And he ended his call.

After a couple of hours, the doorbell echoed through her condo. She opened the door as quickly as she could and saw a man on a formal suit, looking the most handsome man she saw, and smiling like he could melt anyone's heart and with his attractive eyebrows highlighting his smile.

"Wow, such a man!" Zumi blurted out by excitement.
"Come on, lets go, we've got 2 hours before the interview starts," and they left the place.

When they arrive at where the artist is, Lee's artists did his magic to Zumi and finished 30 minutes before the event starts.

The interview will be held in an atrium of the theater where the movie will be premiered the next days. Red carpet is ready at the entrance of the theater to welcome the celebrities and let the public have a glance of the cast.

One by one or pair by pair, Martin, Ian, Richard, Mark, Aidan and many others also pairs like Orlando with Evangeline, Luke with Cate, the cast are starting to gather up, they Walked down the red carpet and pose at the stage like place to let photographers flash their cams as much as they want.

At Lee's place,
"Hey, are you done?" Lee asked Zumi whose changing her dress at the bathroom.
"Yeah, I'm coming out now, mind looking away? I'm not sure how I look," Zumi requested.
"Okay," but he looked exactly at the door. as she got out.

A lady dressed nicely, and her thick shiny,chestnut brown hair curled, her make up nicely done, her lips shining like a berry and she's even more attractive than before.

"Wow, you really are amazing,my queen," He was mesmerized by the lady standing in front of him.
"I told you to look away," and she pinch Lee's cheek.
"You really love doing that," he held her hands and he tickled her
"Stop that!" And she hugged him and let him lift her.
"Let's go, we'll be late," Lee stopped tickling her and carried her outside.

They rode on a luxurious limousine and went to the venue. Along their way, Zumi was starting to tremble and she can't stop massaging her hands, which are getting colder and colder.
"Lee, are you sure it's alright," She asked nervously. He hold Zumi's cold hands and said.
"Just look at me, don't look at other things," and the words he said made Zumi a bit calm.

When the car stop, at the front of the theater with tons of people are waiting and excited, Zumi looked at Lee and He just smiled and said, "Just be yourself," and Lee got off the car and cameras flashed like lighting striking one after another, the public starting to call his name, some people are offering a picture and a pen wanting to have an autograph from him.

Lee faced back to the car and offered his hand to Zumi, and as Zumi let her foot ,wearing a glamorous sandals ,off the car, the public became silent, like the most holy man just passed by. Zumi stood up elegantly and wanders her sight to the crowd whom looked shock and some jaw dropped and the cameras are starting to strike again like thunders from te sky. Her calm mind is starting to crumble, she is starting to be frightened but before she lost her mind, Lee placed her arm intertwined with his and looked at Zumi's eyes and said, "You're gorgeous," and he draw a smile on his face.

They walked down the red carpet, Lee's arms with hers, he stopped and reach the people on the side and shook hands with the fans and signed some photos, he left Zumi at the middle of the red carpet, smiling as she could even though she is very nervous, when Lee returned, he didn't intertwine his arms with hers but instead he held Zumi's waist as they continued walking down the carpet. They paused at the stage like place with the background of different logos that sponsored the movie, Camera flashed one after another, people screaming trying to catch someone's attention.

Zumi is starting to tremble and her hands becoming icy cold and she found that the flashes hurt her eyes, Lee noticing her uncomfortable feeling, he covered Zumi's eyes and notify the crew they'll go inside the atrium. And they headed straight to the venue.

As they entered the atrium, some cast greeted them, and a familiar voice greeted them but with different tone and words, "I see, I can't do anything about you two, anymore, you found each other again. Destiny, eh? ........," he paused and looked at Lee's eyes, "And someone is going to take responsibility for introducing her to the public," the man continued with a very serious tone, Lee look at the man saying the words and felt his spine froze in less than a second.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*~~~*
At the beginning Lee got a little naughty, sorry. And the last part was Wew! Writing that part made me nervous. XD
I don't know why but maybe I was absorbed by my story. By the way, Hello 😄. How was your Valentines? Who are you with? Thank you so much for reading. Please comment for suggestions, improvements, reactions and corrections. You may vote if you liked it. Thank you. More power readers.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

129K 15.6K 88
Love story, Khanna's & Mehta's know each other from long time. Avneil has love & hate type of relationship. Will their friendship relation converts i...
1.9K 36 6
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐘 ─ ❝ 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵. ❞ Walt Disney's Character Academy, a place where dreams were made to co...
92.5K 2.3K 20
Riley steps back for Maya, Farkle and Zay know Maya is oblivious Lucas is suspicious Will Riley admit her feelings? Or will lying to herself be wh...
298K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc