✓ Heavenly

By demetersdoom

you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me ✶ Harry Potter / Order of the Phoenix - Deathly Hallows More

Angel face, devilish thoughts. . .
000. The Death/The Birth
Part One: Blink from a Universal Eye
001. Just Like Astrid
002. Parental Guidance
003. Hogwarts Express
004. Ministry Interference
005. Poison Ivy
006. Eye To Eye
007. Heavy On My Mind
008. Defense Against The Dark Arts
009. Eyes Of The Ministry
010. Mind Over Matter
011. Little Sister
012. Lovegood
013. I Must Respect My Superiors
014. Nothing Special
015. Law Of Attraction
016. Life and Death, Good and Evil
017. When Push Comes To Shove
018. Halo Model
019. Only In My Dreams
020. Hog's Head
021. The High Inquisitor
022. In The Fireplace
023. Halfbreed
024. Dumbledore's Army
025. No Such Thing
026. Heavens And Back
027. Absolute Power
028. The Voice In The Void
029. Girl Interrupted
030. St. Mungo's
031. A Single Cry On Christmas
032. Valentine's Day
033. Kindred Spirits
034. The Tiger and The Tigress
035. The Plunge
036. In Control
037. Department of Mysteries
038. Beyond The Veil
039. Guardian Angels
040. Judgement Day
Part Two: A New World Order
041. Revelations
042. Holy Terror
044. Venus Black
045. No Rest For The Wicked
046. Coconut Vanilla
047. House Of Cards
048. Dumb Luck
049. Teenage Dream
050. 'Tis The Season
051. Light And Dark
052. Nobody Likes A Bitch
053. God's Grace
054. Trouble In Paradise
055. Kiss And Tell
056. Lightning-Struck Tower
057. Time Will Come
058. Getaway Angel
059. Life After Death
060. Until Hell Freezes
Part Three: Drunken Gods of Slaughter
061. Universal Law
062. Angels On The Line
063. Resurrection Alone
064. Stairway To Heaven
065. Always A Bridesmaid
066. The Ministry Has Fallen
067. September First
068. Teenage Rebellion
069. Target Of Tyranny
070. Malfoy Manor
071. Fight Or Flight
072. On The Other Side
073. Angel Not On Earth
074. Room Of Requirement
075. Commencement
076. The Battle of Hogwarts
077. Only The Dead Have Seen The End
078. Value Of Life
079. The Human Heart
080. How We Survive
081. Who Wins The War
082. Epilogue / After the Storm

043. Lazarus Rising

3.3K 149 40
By demetersdoom

Part Two / Chapter Forty-Three

Taken from the interest of her name, Venus always watched the stars when she was in bed hoping to catch a glimpse of the planet, Venus. She wondered sometimes how she could see planets from her bedroom window, but Tonks could only see the stars that specked the night sky. Venus always assumed she was special, and she was. Just not in the way she would have expected.

Venus opened her eyes sheepishly, her eyes meeting the outside of her bedroom window. The stars were visible that night. What she wished ever since she was four came true, a small red planet came into view. Venus sat highly in the night sky in front of its namesake. She looked away when she heard voices downstairs. A slip of paper fell off her bed when she yanked the covers off herself.

Your mom let me use the Floo network to get back home. It was chaos down there, you're lucky you passed it. See you tomorrow <3  — Cee.

Venus left her bedroom and crept down the stairs, sticking her head at the opening into the living room. Andromeda sat with her arms crossed on the couch, Ted was standing up beside her, Castiel and Corinne were nowhere to be seen and Albus Dumbledore sat on the other side of the couch with a cup of tea in his hands.

Snowflake came out from underneath the couch and just stared up at Venus waiting for her to come down. Small meows and purrs escaping her lips, Venus placed a finger over her lip at Snowflake hoping she'd hush up.

"Is Remus sure?" Andromeda muttered.

"If he was so sure, why didn't he inform us last year?" Ted questioned.

"He didn't think you lot would believe him," Dumbledore said, out of sympathy for Lupin's supposed theory. "Sirius was his best friend, that definitely would have played a factor in why he was so determined on proving his innocence."

Venus sat on a step and continued to listen in. She heard Ted's voice again. Where they talking about Azkaban?

"How come Sirius didn't know? Even under Imperius he would have—"

"What if it wasn't Imperius Curse?" Andromeda interrupted, holding her hands over her chest. She looked horrified.

Dumbledore nodded. "Remus' theory exactly, but if not Imperius—"

"—Why the bloody hell did he neglect his daughter?" Ted continued.

Venus let her foot slip off the step and made a small thump against the step below her. She quickly jumped back up the stairs out of view. The adults all stopped, the sound of them turning toward the stairs could be heard from the couch cushions.

Venus exaggerated a yawn and walked down the staircase. "I smacked my head straight into the wall, it's like I've been sleeping for ages," she swiftly lied and walked into the kitchen, hastily pouring herself a cup of tea.

"Oh hello Professor Dumbledore," she continued making her way to the couch and sitting next to Andromeda. "What's going on?"

"Good evening Ms. Rosario, I've come here to inform you about some things," said Dumbledore, placing the teacup back on a coaster on the coffee table. "We've discovered Sirius's will, and he's left everything to you and Harry. Although he insisted 12 Grimmauld Place be handed down to you, as the last living Black."

Venus could say she was disappointed. She expected to be informed on the situation they were speaking about earlier. "Oh." was the only word she could muster up. Andromeda gave her a comforting hug, but Venus wasn't only sad; she was irked.

"So, that would make Venus the owner of 12 Grimmauld Place?" Ted asked.

"Yes." Dumbledore said calmly.

"Well, I don't need it now. Don't you guys need it for the Order?" said Venus.

"That is very kind of you, but no. We have vacated the building temporarily." Dumbledore stated.

"Why?"

"Black family tradition decreed that the house was handed down the direct line, to the next male with the name of 'Black.' Sirius was the very last of the line as his younger brother, Regulus, predeceased him and he was childless. While his will makes it perfectly plain that he wants you to have the house, it is nevertheless possible that some spell or enchantment has been set upon the place to ensure that it cannot be owned by anyone other than a pureblood."

Venus remembered Walburga Black's portrait. The mere thought of her grandmother made her cringe. It made her not even want the house.

"Technically, you are the last living Black descendent—"

"They wouldn't want their house in the hands of a half-breed," Venus said huffishly.

"Quite," Dumbledore nodded. "And if such an enchantment exists, then the ownership of the house is most likely to pass to the eldest of Sirius's living relatives, which would mean his cousin, Bellatrix Lestrange."

Venus gulped at hearing her name again. "You mean the witch that murdered him?"

Dumbledore nodded again.

"Absolutely not." said Venus urgently.

"Well, obviously we would prefer that she didn't get it either," said Dumbledore calmly. "The situation is fraught of complications— but I should be off, big day tomorrow!"

He stood up tall and magnificent but when he reached for his wand, Venus noticed his hand. It was blackened and horribly leathery. Like his skin had been rotting. Andromeda and Ted bade their goodbyes.

"Professor, what happened to your hand?" Venus asked, indicating his withered hand.

"Oh," said Dumbledore brightly. "Unfortunate mishap, no need for your worry, Ms. Rosario."

"Wait— I actually did want to tell you something, Professor." Venus said.

Quick recurrences of the memory Corinne showed her that fateful night of June flooded her mind. Dumbledore willing to protect her from the vexation of an Angel army.

"Thank you," she said softly. "For promising to protect me... for my mum."

"Oh, Ms. Rosario," said Dumbledore, placing his good hand over his heart. "to have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us protection forever."

Dumbedore's words slowly resonated with her as he dematerialized from the sitting room. After her Headmaster disapparated from their living room, Venus speculated that he didn't visit to only give the contents of Sirius' will. She sighed and leaned against the window, watching her namesake glow bright red in the night sky above her, its sister planets hovering beside her.

Miles and miles away, darkness crept inside the Malfoy Manor that evening on August 31st, 1997. Twelve death eaters, in a fit state, were ready to fight the seven figures standing at the exterior of the mansion. One of the death eaters placed his wand to his throat and in a booming voice asked them: "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"Wishing to speak." A figure in the center spoke up.

"To speak to who?"

"Your lord."

"How dare you—"

"Now, now Fenrir," said a dark voice from inside of the Manor. "That is no way to speak to my guests, they are ... colleagues. Enter Metatron, enter."

Fenrir Greyback took his wand from his neck and with a harsh snap, opened the doors of the manor. The seven figures outside stood tall and gracefully entered. The door behind them slamming immediately. One of them eyed Fenrir harshly.

"Try anything and you'll regret it," the death eater snarled. "I'm not afraid to use Cruciatus."

They smirked at him. "Like it will have any effect." They followed the rest of its army up into the dining room of the Malfoy Manor. Fenrir narrowed his eyes at them, his wand never leaving the aim of their back as he followed them inside.

"Dark Lord," Metatron said courteously. "Our sixteen year plan is finally complete. The girl was ostracized, father compelled and killed."

"Wonderful Metatron, wonderful." Voldemort said, his long, claw like fingers intertwined together.

Bellatrix Lestrange sat opposite of her master. She let out a small huff at the presence of their guests, she was never the religious type.

"My lord," she said. "We certainly don't need the help of these... creatures."

Metatron's army snapped their heads toward the death eater. Silver daggers sneaking from inside their coats. Metatron put her hands up in a friendly manner.

"We only come to join forces," she announced. "A simple trade. Our task simply helped both of our situations. Emotional detachment is always a great way to suppress ones cosmos."

"Bella, calm yourself." Voldemort ordered. "They need us because they want to girl dead."

"And you need us because you want the boy dead." Metatron finished. "The Boy Who Lived, am I correct?" she said facing Bellatrix who looked at her in disgust. "We could use each others powers to get what we want."

"Yes, indeed. The vial and weapon for our plan?" Voldemort said to the woman in front of him.

"Azrael," said Metatron. A man stepped up and handed her a golden brimmed vial and a golden dagger. "For her grace and if she decides to put a fight. Now when will this take place? In the coming week, I presume."

"Our work has—er—intertwined Metatron. We were planning when they start their seventh year—" Voldemort was cut off by an infuriated Metatron.

"You said you'd have it figured out by now!" she snapped. The death eaters stood up in their seats, wands pointed at Metatron. The army behind her did not move in an inch. "Voldemort," the death eaters were ready to fight for their lord. "If I don't get Venus Rosario-Black, it will cost you your Army."

"How dare—" Voldemort began but he stopped, like he were choking on the rest of his sentence. Metatron walked gloriously toward him, kneeling down to where he was seated.

"You are nothing compared to me, Lord Voldemort," she said his name in a mocking tone. "I made this deal so I didn't have to kill you and your army, it is against my moral— but I will give you time, but be aware, Tom. I'm not afraid to smite you."

Voldemort's pale face seemed to be reddening. Bellatrix let out a horrified yelp. Metatron sighed and situated herself before walking back toward her army. "Whatever your plan is settle it with me, maybe we can help speed of the process." she said snapping her fingers.

Instantly, the pressure on Voldemort's neck was released and he took deep intakes of breath. Bellatrix was the first one on her feet and at the aid to her master. Metatron and her army faced the doors, each one walking out. Metatron stopped and looked back at the room of the dark witches and wizards. "I want the Nephilim dead as much as you want Harry Potter dead. This is an allegiance, Dark Lord. I hope you can stick to it."

In a ripple, Metatron and her army vanished. Thus, leaving Voldemort nauseated of whats to come that coming year. The ground underneath tinted red-Orange by the rays of Venus shining down upon them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

【 AUTHORS NOTE! :

short, posting another chapter later on in the evening. this was only for input about "the other side."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.2K 138
⚠️READ AT OWN RISK, THIS WAS ERITTEN WHEN I WAS 14 😭⚠️ NIGHTMARE || ❝ - I've gotta recognise the weapon in my mind - ❞ 【 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥...
35.3K 900 82
❈ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❈ 〖 Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
27.4K 562 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...
21.6K 1.1K 15
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...