ℕ𝔸𝔾𝕀𝕋𝕆 𝕂. 𝕏 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ...

By museless_

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━ WARNING: Major Character De*th G*re and stuff like that, normal stuff you'd expect from danga... More

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Requesting info!
1k Ty
TY for 2K!!!
😳
A/n
A/n
10k A/n
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Snowy Day
Hate me (angst)
5 kisses!
Disaster || fluff || Gender Neutral
Granted Wish
Dead or Alive?(pt 1)
Missing you
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Next to you
Pt. 1||Happy now?|| ANGST
Tweeting at you|| GENDER NEUTRAL
Heathers || angst || female
Petals of Despair || Female
Don't go yet || Gender Neutral
Reaching out|| TBHK AU|| Female
Marry Me? || Female || Fluff
Vulnerable || Fluff..? || Fem.
Dear Diary||Fem!reader||Fluff
Until then!

2 || Till despair do us part || angst

803 11 12
By museless_

A/n: I'm changing up a bunch of the danganronpa plot (sdr3) but uhm it's really similar so spoiler warning, POV switches are messy af I was listening to nightcore while working in a sleep deprived mode so don't mind that - I'll revise it when I reread which is about never
Nagito might be ooc in some parts but that's guaranteed I guess
Fem!reader
H/l = hair length

Tw: Major Character De*th, shouting and mature language

<<3rd POV>>

The giggles of a girl could be heard in Nagito's mind as he laid there starring at the ceiling above him, the past few nights he'd been thinking about his decisions in terms of relationships. He couldn't even tell if the soft giggling was from his girlfriend or best friend. Meanwhile, Y/n had been hanging out with Ibuki almost all the time. They'd hang out in school, go out to chill and go to the dorms to watch a scary movie or just talk.

As Y/n felt better, Nagito felt worse so one fine afternoon, he brought Ayomi outside to the very place she confessed, and to the very place Y/n had her heart shattered and broke up with her. "Look Ayomi, you're pretty and a really nice girl but... I just don't think this will work out-" Before he could finish his sentence, Ayomi slapped him in the face, tears streaming down her cheeks. "IS IT BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH, Y/N? JUST FORGET HER, SHE'S RUINING EVERYTHING!" Nagito's eyes widened starring at his ex who finally showed her true colors.

He smiled lightly yet his face looked intense. "Ah, now I see how jealous you are, you've finally shown your true colors...you're nothing but a fuq-girl, I never said anything about Y/n and you just jump to conclusions? Truly I saw much hope in you but now I see you're nothing but a loser, you caused dear Y/n to feel so much despair, and don't you ever call Y/n a bitch again, she's more than you'll ever be."

If you were there you'd be able to see the shock that consumed her face as she realized any chance of her being with Nagito again was completely whipped off the face of the Earth. More tears slowly trickled down her cheeks as she ran away, her makeup was all ruined but it didn't seem like she cared.

After a short period of time, a certain brown haired male popped out of the shadows. It was none other than Hajime Hinata. He lightly scratched his head as he waved. "Hey Nagito, I happen to uhm overhear your conversation, what was that about?"

Nagito's face softened at the sign of his Ex leaving. "Ah, Hajime funny seeing you here" Then he proceeded to explain the whole situation.

Meanwhile, Y/n was being dragged around by Ibuki, the H/c haired girl was currently whining and complaining. "Ibukkiiii why do we have to be out here right now i wanna go homeeeeeeeeeee." Ibuki chuckled. "Because you promised me we'd go on a platonic date" Y/n huffed. "Well yeah, but I meant like go to a cafe or something!" Ibuki smirked. "We're just on our way to the cafe, stopping at a few stores never hurt anyone" Y/n shook her head, playfully as the two finally reached their destination.

As the two walked in, the H/c haired girl spots a blonde with pigtails, Junko Enoshima, she is known as the ultimate fashionista but she's really the ultimate despair. Ibuki had grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged her to a seat for two people before saying. "hold up Y/n ima go to the bathroom real quick wait for me to order ok?" Y/n nodded.

As soon as Ibuki was out of sight, Junko walked over with Mukuro. " So, L/n, sweety, did you do what I told ya to do?" Y/n sighed and nodded, "yeah yeah, now can you go away? I don't wanna be associated with you." Junko have a quick pout before saying. "Awe cmon' Y/n don't pretend the rush of suspense wasn't fun" the girl rolled her eyes but when she was about the answer, she heard a call for her name.

"Y/n-chan! You waited to order right?" It was Ibuki. The h/c haired girl nodded as Junko and Mukuro left the table. "Yep, I didn't order without you" The two girls ordered their drinks and some dessert and chatted.

-the very next day-

<<Y/n's POV>>
All hell broke loose, riots, screaming, crying, missing people, and the one behind this was Junko.... that blond bastard even convinced me to help... I was currently running after Nagito, rain was pouring down on us when I finally managed to catch up to him.

"Nagito wait!"  The white haired boy turned around to look me straight in the eye. "Yes, Y/n-San?" He whispered. I took a deep breath before saying. "I-I'm coming with you and there's nothing you can do to stop me" he sighed, then smiled a little. "I suppose I could use some company, follow me and make sure no one is following us" I nodded as the two of us walked around the school and in front of a statue? "We've arrived" Nagito did a few things before the statue suddenly opened up to show a stairway. He grabbed my hand and lightly whispered. "It's dangerous down here, don't be too loud ok? And make sure to stay close"

The two ventured down when suddenly, I felt something tug at my shirt and as soon as I felt it, I was pulled into a room sort of thing? My eyes widened as I could see the wall I was pulled in from close. I looked around only to see Mukuro holding some sort of machine, she had her usual monotone face but behind her was Junko. She had crazy looking eyes, sadistic ones at that. "W-what do you want?-" Junko chuckled evilly before saying. "nothing but to cause despair, I thought you knew from working with me already, Y/n" then, it all went downhill as if it wasn't already doing that though.

The next thing I knew, I was we sitting tied to a chair, forced to watch some sort of video that was supposed to hypnotize me, I couldn't take the risk... I didn't want to help despair...Ms. Yukizome? Nagito? Ibuki? I could feel my thoughts began to cloud up. The last thing I saw was Junko's mad smile.

"Curse you, you son of a bi-"

<<3rd POV>>
The H/c haired girl sat limp in the chair as the two despair sisters laughed and giggled, meanwhile with the class, they all rushed into this secret building but none of them realized this was Junko's plan. If someone were to disobey, they'd die in the most painful and despair inducing way Was the way Junko liked it so it didn't come as a surprise that Y/n would die. As the two cackled, a little candle of hope was brought into the eyes of Y/n's classmates.

"Y/n? Y/n!" The white haired male called through the walls where she disappeared. But what he got was a mocking voice which belonged to Junko, Nagito pointed at the slab which Nekomaru somehow rammed through and broke. In front of them was Y/n, her h/l hair was messy and her eyes were dead, she also didn't seem like herself, she looked Nagito dead in the eyes, and whispered. "D-do I know you?" Nagito turned around to his classmates and told them. "Could you guys leave for a bit? I got this..." they didn't question him and started to go out, with Ibuki whispering one last goodbye to Y/n, who knew it'd be the last goodbye she'd be able to give to Y/n.

Junko smirked to her sister and said. "I'm sure we can let Y/n deal with him, let's get on with out plan" and with that, the two girls walked out leaving Y/n and Nagito staring at each other.

"D-do I know you?" Y/n repeated to the white haired boy in front of her. He gave a bittersweet smile and said. "I'm Nagito, Nagito Komaeda, your best friend, don't you remember?" Y/n shook her head as Nagito sighed. "I have a story I want to tell you" Y/n stayed silent so Nagito continued to talk.

"Once, I had a best friend, they'd always joke around with me and make me feel loved, but I was too blind to realize something. I was too blind to realize both mine and their feeling, and when I finally realized, despair had consumed them, you know I should have told them 'I love you' while I had the chance." Y/n looked away, mumbled a small "sorry about that" before raising her head and asking.

"Who might that be?" Nagito put a finger over his mouth and said. "Secret" as soon as those words were spoken, the room started to shake, as if it were to close in on the two at any moment. The white haired boy wrapped his arms around Y/n, protecting her from the walls. But no power could have stopped it, not brute force, not power, and especially not the power or love.

As the white haired boy breathed his last breath, he faintly opens his eyes, a bittersweet smile plastered on his face as he mumbled "That best friend was you, y/n, but dying by your side is enough for me, it's the best punishment I could have received...good night, Y/n, Rest In Peace, I'll always be here with you"

Word count: 1644

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.2K 50
⚠️Female readers and Fujoshi's DNI⚠️ ~Danganronpa x reader fanfics and (very few) gay danganronpa ships ~This most likely will contain spoilers ~DR1...
88.4K 1.8K 86
These stories are fluff(🌺)or angst(🥀) or both(🌺🥀). You can suggest Oneshots in the comment anywhere. I wanted to do this for awhile but I was sca...
77.3K 2.1K 47
I was scared. Too scared to tell Komaeda that I loved him. But when the perfect opportunity arose, there was nothing I could do to stop myself from t...
30.7K 485 51
The title speaks for itself I don't know when I'll be publishing chapter, I hope it will be more recent than in Naezono Oneshots Also, I don't know w...