ᵇᵘʳⁿᵒᵘᵗ ; ᵏ. ᵏᵒᶻᵘᵐᵉ

Por SleepyHatake

"[ɴᴀᴍᴇ]'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ." 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘮𝘢 𝘮�... Más

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱)
𝟬.𝟭 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝟬.𝟮 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀/𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟬.𝟯 𝗲𝘅𝗵𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟬.𝟰.𝟱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳
𝟎.𝟓 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟬.𝟲 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹
𝟬.𝟳 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝟬.𝟴 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝘀
𝟬.𝟵 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁
𝟬.𝟭𝟬 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲
𝟬.𝟭𝟭 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀
𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱!

𝟬.𝟰 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳

4.9K 171 287
Por SleepyHatake

kenma peered at you through his eyelashes, "oh hey, [name]."

"hey..." you said kicking a couple pebbles on the sidewalk beneath you. 

kenma opened the door for you and let you go first. you parted ways and got what you were both looking for, you trudged up to the cash register with kenma following placing your ice-cream on the counter and started to grab change from your pockets. 

"i'll pay for it. don't worry about it," kenma advised as he stepped ahead of you and payed for everything. 

exiting the corner store you thanked kenma, "it's not a problem, [name]."

"are you going home?" you questioned tearing the wrapper off your strawberry ice-cream. 

he shrugged, "i was planning on it, i can stick around for a couple more minutes if you'd like."

you shook your head, "it's okay, i'll see you tomorrow."

ignoring your answer he walked across the empty street and sat on the curb waiting for you to follow him. you sat down beside him and your shoulders touched, the street was dimly lit by the moon and the coloured lights coming from the store. you turned your head to kenma and saw him looking up at the moon, "the moon is nice, do you like the moon?" 

he nodded, "yeah. it's pretty..." 

you smiled and tossed the wooden stick onto the road nonchalantly, "i think the moons pretty too."

kenma realized just how close you two were when he turned his head, your nose was almost touching his. his heart fluttered at the weary smile you had on your face. shrinking back a bit he looked away, "i saw you with yaku earlier."

your mood when down a bit when he mentioned that but you remembered he was just trying to talk to you, "yeah, we visited sora today. it was difficult, but we did it." 

he nodded, "that's good, sometimes you have to do things you find difficult." 

"why don't you speak much, kenma?" 

he seemed taken back by your question, "i do talk, just not to random people."

you giggled, "i guess so, but we've just met not long ago and were sitting here alone having a full conversation."

"i know you're just easy to talk to i guess," he muttered. 

your lips turned upwards, "i'm glad you think so." 

he stood up and held out a hand for you but kept his eyes away from you avoiding eye contact. you reached up and grabbed his hand, tugging you up you stood there silently for a few seconds just thinking. still holding hands he looked back at you this time making eye contact, "i can tell you don't eat much. most people don't notice, but i do. i can tell you're struggling, but i won't force it out of you. just know everyone has something they're dealing with and there's help out there." 

your eyes widened and you stepped back, hand still intertwined with his. you tried to think of what to say, "it's obvious huh?" he nodded, "thanks for the advice." 

he couldn't quite tell if what you said was sarcastic or genuine, "i didn't mean to upset you if i did..."

"no! i'm okay, you didn't upset me. i should get going, goodnight kenma."

"night, wanna walk to school tomorrow? i don't have morning practice."

you nodded while you waved and began walking back home. 

kenma watched your figure disappear and headed home himself.

he shook his head while walking, "stupid! stupid! kenma you're fucking stupid!" had he upset you? he didn't want to upset you, he just wanted to be there for you he knew how it felt. 

you yawned stepping out the door, "morning." 

he looked up from his game, "morning." 

the walk wasn't awkward, it was a rather comfortable walk. you had a ear bud in listening to, freaks by surf curse and kenma was playing a new game on his switch. you haven't talked to aiko since yesterday over text, where is she?

"where's aiko and kuroo?" 

kenma pointed ahead, "probably already at school, they walked together." 

you nodded. kuroo and aiko have known each other since their first year at nekoma, it was weird how you've never been introduced to him or kenma earlier but you realized it was probably because you were barely there anyways. aiko mentioned she like kuroo a bit, maybe he likes her back? 

"kuroo mentioned that he has feelings for aiko," kenma mumbled. 

you stopped at the entrance of the school, "he does? aiko likes him too!" 

kenma shrugged, "maybe they're together now." 

he walked you to your first class and a few students in your classroom looked at you weirdly, "bye, thanks for walking with me." 

you didn't even make it five minutes in the classroom before you heard a more popular girl ask, "why is the burnout with the volleyball teams setter?" 

you clenched your teeth, this was the girl who actually started calling you a burn out. 

you glared at her through your eyelashes, bags under your eyes and you biting your tongue, "you say something? you dumb fuck."

the teacher pointed to the door, "office." 

rolling your eyes you headed to the office and spent the rest of your day in there. you actually managed to finish most of your work with the help of kuroo who came in to rescue you from drowning in the assignments, aiko even came during lunch. 

"[name]... me and kuroo are together now!" 

your eyes brightened and you smiled. you loved seeing aiko happy, that's all you wanted... for your friends to be happy, "really! that's amazing!" 

you had yet to see kenma but that was okay. you didn't know what to say when you were around him, you thought you had feelings for him but it wavered as you turned the corner to leave the office. kenma and the girl you had went off at in class were there, she was talking to him but you couldn't hear what she was saying. you honestly didn't care so you continued walking, kenma felt relieved to see you but groaned as you walked past him. 

"there she is! she bullied me today in class, she got sent to the office!" the girl said in a girly voice. 

you stopped dead in your tracks and tilted you head back with a lazy smirk and droopy, tired eyes. your red hair peaked out as you boredly said, "fuck off. kenma you coming?" 

once again he felt relieved, "yeah.." 

the girls eyes widened and she clenched her fists before calling out to kenma, "kenma! you didn't answer my question!" 

"thank you for your confession, but i'm uh not interested," he spit back annoyed. 

dropping him off at the gym he let out a breath, "thanks for that. she wouldn't stop talking..." 

you laughed, "i wouldn't doubt it, she always has something to say." 

he smiled, "see you tomorrow?" 

you nodded and made your way home and texted iruka telling him you couldn't come in today. once you arrived home you went straight to your room and flopped on the bed falling asleep in your uniform. when you woke up it was eight o'clock and you heard your parents in the kitchen talking, changing into some comfy clothes you walked out and sat at the counter. 

"hey, honey! how was your day?" your mom asked smiling. 

"it was okay, i didn't go into work today i was tired," you responded looking at the food she placed in front of you. 

you dad sat beside you and rubbed your shoulder saying hello. 

"you're there a lot i'm sure he's okay if you didn't show up today!" 

she sat down and started eating when your brother came out and did the same, dinner was quiet. there used to be lots of conversation when sora was around, not anymore. 

"i was with yaku yesterday... we visited sora."

your father stopped eating and frowned while your mom breathed heavily but smiled, "that's good, you haven't been there recently."

you nodded and pushed your food around, "yaku still thinks it's his fault."

your dad rubbed his forehead, "he's a good kid, he just needs reassurance. it's not his fault, it's the drivers fault for driving under the influence. your brother was just as intoxicated, just like any teen experiments. the survivor thought the boy who was driving was sober but as soon as the car started moving he knew he wasn't." 

your brother spoke up, "we forgave him instantly, but he can't seem to kick the guilt he has."

you shook your head, "how could he?" 

standing up you put your plate in the sink and headed back to your room and turned on the anime you were watching and checked the group chat. 

kuroo

party tomorrow! who's excited?

aiko

me!

no response from kenma... 

you

i guess. congrats on finally getting together tho.

kenma responded right after you sent your text. 

kenma

what [name] said. 

kuroo

kenmaaaa...

kenma

kuroo. shut your mouth.

aiko

[name], i'm coming over.

you

okay, doors open. parents are home.

aiko walked into your room to see it messy as always, this time it was worse. clothes were scattered all over your floor and piling up in your laundry basket, it looked like your closet was basically on the ground. plates and cups sat in a pile near your bed and empty food bags were in the corner. old sketchbooks lay open on the ground with pencils and markers surround it, ripped pieces of paper crumbled into a ball were throw in every direction and your bedsheets were half on and half off with random objects and empty water bottles on the mattress.

noticing you were rolled over the other way she smiled sympathetically before carefully setting her bag down and sitting beside your horizontal body, "hey, [nick name]." 

you stayed in the same position, "hey, aiko." 

aiko wanted the best for you. she would go to the ends of earth to make you happy, ever since you were a kid and hung out together you've been like this. rubbing your shoulder she helped you sit up, "were gonna clean your room together, okay? all you have to do to help is bring your dishes out." 

you nodded and picked them all up at once not wanting to take two trips to the kitchen, setting them near the sink your hands gripped the side of the counter and you squeeze your eyes shut. you felt dizzy, feeling are wrap around you you immediately knew the smell of perfume it was your mom. 

"get some more rest, sweetie. i'm glad aiko came over, you needed a friend here tonight." 

you nodded into her chest, "yeah... i do."

when you got back into your room everything was almost done and she was hanging your clothes up, "i'm going to go put your laundry in."

once your room was clean and you had new sheets on you felt a bit refreshed your window was open letting in some fresh air as well, "thank you, aiko. i don't know what i would do without you."

she smiled warmly as you gave her a hug, "anytime."

"you and kuroo are finally together!"

aiko blushed slightly, "yeah! it's awesome, i can't wait to see where it goes. i'm a little worried about his fan girls though..."

you rolled your eyes, "i'll beat the shit out of them if they bug you. text me and i'm there in a flash BOP BOP POW!"

she laughed holding her stomach, "you don't need anymore trouble!" you giggled and she kept talking, "so how about kenma?"

you gasped, "what do you mean?" 

she looked around the room in a teasing manner, "how do you feel about him?" 

"i like him, i just don't know him that well still."

aiko happily grinned at your words knowing exactly how kenma felt, though it could turn out good or bad she didn't know. pulling the blankets over the both of you you fell asleep for the second time today. 

timeskip - 

kenma and kuroo walked you guys to school and the news that aiko and kuroo were dating spread around like a wildfire making you even more on edge to keep look out for her. at lunch you sat beside kenma this time and talked about your interests, you learned that kenma wasn't really interested in volleyball at first and so on. you told him more about your interests in opening your own tattoo and piercing shop. 

kenma internally smiled as you rambled on about it but frowned when he thought about how visibly sick you were. though you pulled it off, to him you still looked as beautiful as ever. he could only hope that would would still be around to continue your future. 

at work you had two appointments. one for a septum piercing and another for a tragus as well as a medusa together. you spent your time at the front desk sketching random things and getting customers more cleaning solution. 

"hey kid, wanna do a small tattoo on me for practice? you got an hour before your off," iruka called out from a empty tattooing room. 

"of course i do!" you shouted back. 

you decided on a small kunai knife on his thigh, gripping the tattoo gun you steadily created the first line and it was perfectly straight. 

kenma walked to nine tails parlour alone to pick you up and get ready for the party together. he entered the shop and the old rap music flowed through his ears, 'ain't got no haters' by ice cube. walking back to your room he didn't see you in there so he nervously peering into the room diagonal from yours. he saw you in your usual baggy attire with your red and [hair color] in a new hair style and your rings shined in the bright lighting above your hand, you were completely focussed on the tattoo you were finishing up. 

you looked up at him giving him the same lazy smile you always gave him and looked at him with your tired, lazy eyes. 

"hey... a teacher told me to let you know they wanted to talk to you on monday. i'm also here to pick you up too," he said sitting down on the far seat hesitantly waving back to iruka. 

you shrugged setting down the gun, "i've been thinking about dropping out."

iruka gasped, "if you drop out i'm firing you!"

you gasped mocking him and chuckled, "you'd never."

he ruffled your hair, "you're right. but you better stay in school, kid."

the music continued to blare in the shop as you wiped down the small tattoo you did on your manager. kenma smiled clearly, seeing you seem proud of yourself. he hoped you would push through and open that shop you mentioned. 

waving goodbye you started walking back to your house with kenma to get ready. side by side kenma felt the same feeling he had been feeling for the past weeks. weeks you might think? well aiko has been talking about you so much that he caught feelings for the thought of you but needed to know you in person first to finalize them. 

kenma needed to talk to you. 

his eyes wandered around your room, your room seemed comfortable, multiple tapestries covered your walls and ceilings paired with a few posters. he turned around as you changed and when he turned back around he played with his fingers behind his back. you had on a oversized black t-shirt with reflecting angel wings on the back acting like a dress with thigh high black socks that squeezed your thighs and your black high top converse. 

"good?" you asked looking at yourself in the mirror.

he nodded and blushed a bit, "yeah. it looks good."

"kenma come here, i wanna take a picture to post on my instagram."

he stood in the mirror still not looking and was back to playing his video game. freaking out over the fact that you were posting him on your social media for your followers to see.

all he wanna do all day is play video games.

kenmah8su : all she wanna do all day is draw.

captainkuroo : oya?

aikobb : @/captainkuroo, oya?

read more comments...

you chuckled at the picture, "could've got a better one if you looked, dummy." 

"i think it's good," he said straight faced but grinned a bit when he turned around. 

"we should head out now, kuroo and aiko are outside."

walking into the party you recognized the song as 'psycho' by joey trap. every volleyball team was there as well as many randoms from each school and peoples plus ones. bokuto greeted you when he saw you walk in, "hey guys! glad you could make it, get fucked up! took everyones keys and locked them in my room, everyone has an uber home or spends the night!" 

you sighed happily at what he said, happy that everyone would be safe tonight, "nice to meet you." 

bokuto looked at your outfit and smiled, his eyes were basically glued to your thighs. licking his lips and sucking his bottom lip in slightly he turned to kuroo.

bokuto and kuroo did a hand shake or whatever that chaos was and another boy walked over, "i'm akaashi, nice to meet you."

you took his hand accepting the hand shake while he held a beer in one hand, "i'm [name]!"

kenma looked around and saw some of the other boys were checking out girls getting ready to try to talk to them and a few other those eyes were on you. he couldn't lie you looked hot in your outfit and your tired eyes just added to it. 

"let's go get a drink!" aiko called to you over the music. 

you nodded and told kenma you'd be back. walking into the room connecting the living room and kitchen you had to shove through people, the house was pretty open concept except for this room. a girl bumped into aiko and looked her up and down recognizing her as kuroo's girlfriend. 

the brown haired girl glared at aiko before raising her voice, "watch it slut."

you glared at her giving her a deadly look and clenched your teeth tightly while cracking your knuckles in your right hand. 

you pulled your arm back making a fist and...

end of chapter four. 

you can't tell me they haven't drank, they're high schoolers bruh. they aren't innocent. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

613K 18.3K 56
🧴 ꒱ 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗆𝗒 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁,𝗄𝗈𝖽𝗓𝗎𝗄𝖾𝗇!
537K 17K 43
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐨:*⊰ 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
184K 4.1K 27
[COMPLETED] (L/N) (F/N) was a student at Karasuno High where she had always wanted to go to since they went to nationals, but her dad got a job in To...
1M 29.5K 46
-𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n, nekoma's girls' volleyball team setter, needs extra volleyball practice with the boys...