Suffocation - Cat Noir

Oleh thestilinskijeep

'You lay a hand on her and I'll rip out every single one of your fingernails, one by one, slowly and painfull... Lebih Banyak

1 - Flames
2 - The Life Debt
4 - Thief
5 - His lips
6 - Victims
7 - Childish
8 - Thunder
9 - Lightning
10 - Public Eyes
11 - Headlines and Deadlines
12 - Undeniable
13 - The Cat's Tongue
14 - Electric
15 - A Second Date
16 - Blindfolded
17 - Defender or Accuser?
18 - Eavesdropping
19 - Hidden Truths
20 - The Face of a Monster
21 - Rouen and Ruins
22 - The Angel

3 - Marked

2.7K 68 66
Oleh thestilinskijeep

Living with Adrien was almost impossible. His bad habits, the mess he left in his wake and especially the snoring. Covering my head with a pillow at night had become routine. At least we hadn't been speaking. I refused after he slut shamed me and manipulated everyone into believing him. He had no idea what that can do to someone. He had some nerve. He doesn't know about the past, about what happened. I guess it's just a touchy area for me. I had been avoiding his eyes, his presence and him altogether. If we ever spoke, I knew how hard it would be not to slap him, I wasn't sure how strong my will power was.

I woke up and just as usual, he was gone. Good. Part of me hoped a little bit of him was ashamed and avoiding me as well. But in reality, I know that's not the case. I lifted my phone, the bright light causing nausea as I checked the time. Shit, I was late again. Why did this keep happening? I swear I always turn on my alarm. Strange. I didn't have much time to ponder as I ran around like a headless chicken trying to gather the stuff I needed. Yet again, I found myself running through the halls to find my lecture.

I swung open the door and the room full of eyes was focused on me. I could feel the burning of my cheeks as I scanned the room in search of an available seat. My eyes lit up when I saw one, but they dimmed when I saw who it was next to. Adrien. Of course, who else? I lifted my head and confidently walked over, pretending I hadn't noticed he was there. I sat down and pulled out my notebook all the while feeling his eyes on me.

Professor Abreo was still going over the basics of economics. I had always loved it and it seemed a given to follow the subject to university. It was the one thing I understood in school, the class I never felt stupid in.

'As we all know the two main streams of economics are...' He waited for hands to raise, 'Miss Garcia?'

Instant panic. I could sense the smug eyes of Adrien mocking me already. I knew the answer but became flustered.

'Umm, Microeconomics and..' I became lost in my thoughts and too embarrassed to continue.

'You do know the other one, don't you?' He asked, almost penalising me. The feeling of smallness and stupidity began to rise inside me, 'Come on folks, this is basic knowledge' He tutted.

'Macroeconomics, Professor Abreo' Came Adrien's cocky voice from beside me, 'Dumb slut' he coughed. The professor didn't hear, but due to the laughter, everyone else did. I stood up out of impulse. Glaring down at him. I wasn't sure what I was doing, but there was no way I was returning to that seat. To my surprise, Adrien stood up too. He had that same gloating smile plastered across his face. He opened his mouth to speak but my hand cut him off. I couldn't stop myself. My hand made contact with his face as I slapped him. The noise echoed through the hall.

Everything fell silent. His hands were clenched into fists and his eyes were ignited and blazing into my own. He was trying to intimidate me, but it wasn't going to work. He reached down and grabbed his bag. An involuntary smile sat on my lips. He was leaving. If I had known, I would have slapped him sooner. As he walked past he grabbed my arm and held it. His grip was so tight it made me squirm. I knew it would leave a bruise.

'You shouldn't of done that, Garcia' He ferociously spat into my ear. 'You're going to pay for that, I'll make sure of it'. He stormed out of the hall and I was left standing in shock. I didn't like to admit it, but his power scared me. It was as if he had everyone wrapped around his little finger. I didn't know what he was capable of and was scared that I had underestimated him. I knew the Agrestes were a ruthless family, guess the apple didn't fall far.

When the lecture finished, I walked back alone. I wasn't making a very good reputation for myself. Always late. Slaps the golden boy and is the charity case. Although, I was thankful so many of the girls donated clothes. I don't think they would have been so generous if they had known they were for me.

I heard footsteps behind me, catching up. When they reached me, I could see the bright blue hair next to me and was relieved to see Luka.

'You have no idea how long I've waited for someone to do that' He smiled ecstatically. I giggled, it was nice to laugh.

'I'm glad someones on my side' I laughed, he smiled.

'Don't worry, a lot of people don't like him, you'd be surprised' He encouraged, 'Although not the girls, most of them open their legs on sight' We both laughed.

'You seem very well versed about him?' I teased. His faced dropped a little. I was worried I had trodden on a sensitive subject.

'Yeah I suppose' He murmured, 'It's a long story, we used to be close and then shit happened but I know him enough to know he fully deserved that amazing slap' He grinned.

'Amazing?' I giggled, 'Quick question, if say, he threatened me should I be worried?' I squinted.

'He threatened you?' He scowled and his eyes scanned the hall, I assumed he was looking for Adrien.

'Hypothetically, if he did?' I continued, trying to distract Luka from his hunt. He turned back to me and his face became more relaxed.

'That depends' He crossed his arms, 'On wether he actually did or not? Look, the guys a dick but a powerful one so be careful and don't provoke him too much. Even though, I know how fun it can be' He smiled. I felt secure around him, like we were on the same wavelength and it was refreshing.

As I walked towards the door to our room, I was trying to prepare myself for whatever was awaiting me inside. My heart rate rose as I turned the handle. I squinted my face as I walked inside. But there was nothing. An anticlimax. He wasn't there. I let out a sigh of relief and flopped down onto my bed. I was so mentally exhausted. I saw his bags peeking out from under his bed. I was intrigued, and couldn't help but have a little snoop.

I began to rake through his things, in the hope that if I found some dirt he would back off. It was a good plan, in theory, but it was mainly just books. There were a few photos of his dad. I lay down to look under his bed and I saw a pile of newspapers. I began to crawl under.

The bedroom door slammed. In fright, I whacked my head off of his bed frame and froze. I was busted, there was nothing I could do to explain it. No recovery. I sheepishly pulled myself out and closed my eyes.

'You know it's rude to look through other people's stuff' a mischievous voice said from behind me. It seemed too upbeat to be Adrien. I opened my eyes and rolled them when I saw him. Cat Noir.

'Yeah well it's also rude to turn up unannounced' I challenged, 'How did you even get in?'

'Why do you care?' He smirked.

'I need to know so I can block your entrance' I smiled and stood up. His face became frustrated.

'You need to watch the way you talk to me' He warned, 'Do I need to read you my rap sheet?'

'That's not exactly going to impress me' I casually sat down on my bed. He stood in front and towered over me, demanding to dominate the room. It was fun to deny him that.

'You think I'm trying to impress you?' He sneered, straightening his posture.

'Isn't that why you keep showing up? You want some sort of reaction from me, but the truth is I just don't give a fuck about you' I said blankly, enjoying toying with him. He grabbed my t-shirt and pulled me up off the bed and towards him.

'I burned down your whole building, thats what? A least 200 people' He gloated trying to spark fear.

'Yet, you pulled me out. You saved me, so you can't be that bad' I insisted.

'Don't make yourself special' he raised his voice, 'Your nothing, don't make yourself something'

'I didn't. You did' I smirked at his sudden lack of power. He was furious. He grabbed me and slammed me up against the wall and held me there.

'What? You think I won't kill you? You think you're so special?' He spat. Once again, his hand found it's way around my neck. Squeezing. It felt good to begin with, the drowsiness and warmth in my head. The warmth getting lower and lower, until I felt a slight wetness below.

'I bet your fucking enjoying this you slut' He smiled as his grip tightened. I could see the passion in his eyes, the lust. It was strange, I couldn't tell if he was out for blood or something else. I clamped onto his hand and tried to get him off of me. I panicked as I felt unconsciousness growing near. My legs began to kick. I was gasping for air as I struggled underneath him. The thought I might die crossed my mind. It was ironic that the man who killed me in so many nightmares would be the real cause of my demise.

He loosened his grip but didn't let go. He was allowing me to live, but telling me he was in control. I took in as much air as I could, trying to be discreet. I held my head up. If I didn't feel strong, I could fake it. His grip slightly tightened as he grinned sinisterly at me. I straightened myself and pushed back further against the wall.

'Don't fight me' He warned through a piercing whisper. His other hand grabbed onto my jaw. He held it tighter and tighter until I was forced to open my mouth from the pain. He spat in my mouth. He actually spat in my mouth and forced me to swallow. 'Don't play games with me, I'll never let you win'

'Why don't you just kill me then?' I asked, feeling defeated. He pressed him body against mine. I had nowhere to go.

'But your no fun for me if you're dead' He coldly whispered. I shuddered at his tone. I tried not to be afraid, but my gut was telling me to run away. But he knew where I lived, he had a way in and access to me at all times. I felt so violated. I knew this wasn't going to be over soon, no matter how much I wanted it to be.

His hand pushed my head to the side, forcing me to look away from him. I gazed longingly at the door, just wanting to leave, needing to get away from him. I can't explain the shock when I felt his lips on my neck. I realised quickly what he was doing, marking me. It hurt a little and the panic rising made me wriggle and fight back. He just pushed harder against me, winning instantly.

When he was finished, he let go and took a step back. That sick bastard was admiring his work. I felt repulsed at his arrogant eyes. I lifted my hand up to my neck and covered the mark, ashamed. I walked over to my desk and sat down, looking in my mirror. It was huge and going to be difficult to hide.

'You sick freak' I yelled, 'Why the fuck did you do that?' I raged. I heard his laughter from behind me. I picked up my concealer and began to coat the marking with as much product as I could in an attempt to get rid on it. He stalked up behind me. He placed his hands on the back of the chair and leaned over my head, looking at what I was doing.

Out of nowhere, he grabbed my arm, dragged me off of the chair and towards the bathroom. He held onto my hair and pushed my head into the sink. He turned on the tap and the freezing cold water made me yelp. He was taking off the makeup.

When he was done, he yanked me up by the hair and smiled down at me. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and hated what he had done. People already thought I was a slut, this wasn't going to help the situation.

'The next time you try to cover that up, the sink won't be the only thing you're bent over' He warned coldly. I felt so timid against him and I hated it. The way he made me feel so weak and small. I looked away and furrowed my brows. He leaned down, 'You need to learn that you're not in control anymore, darling'

'Why?' I whispered with a shaky voice, overwhelmed with everything that had happened.

'Well you said it yourself-you're indebted to me' He said in a soft tone, 'That means, you're mine'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

205K 6.2K 39
/////COMPLETED///// This is an Adrien x Reader story. Updates every Monday. ------------- (Y/N) was a girl with a pretty lonely life. Her father died...
7.1K 172 16
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! You, Y/n, are a normal civilian, who is also best friends with Chat Noir, the famous superhero of Paris, as well as Adrien Agreste...
3.7K 165 13
𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next...
1.6M 50K 47
"I just don't understand, Chat. I thought...all this time...," she clenched her fists at her sides and stared up at him, "What changed?" Chat Noir st...