แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด€แด แด‡ษด แดกษชแด›แด„สœโ™›๐“. ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๏ฟฝ...

By BuckysWinter

โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜ฝACT โ… โ˜พ
โ˜ฝEPIGRAPHโ˜พ
โ˜ฝPROLOGUEโ˜พ
โ˜ฝZEROโ˜พ
โ˜ฝONEโ˜พ
โ˜ฝTWOโ˜พ
โ˜ฝTHREEโ˜พ
โ˜ฝFOURโ˜พ
โ˜ฝFIVEโ˜พ
โ˜ฝSIXโ˜พ
โ˜ฝSEVENโ˜พ
โ˜ฝEIGHTโ˜พ
โ˜ฝNINEโ˜พ
โ˜ฝTENโ˜พ
โ˜ฝELEVENโ˜พ
โ˜ฝTWELVEโ˜พ
โ˜ฝTHIRTEENโ˜พ
โ˜ฝFOURTEENโ˜พ
โ˜ฝFIFTEENโ˜พ
โ˜ฝSIXTEENโ˜พ
โ˜ฝSEVENTEENโ˜พ
โ˜ฝEIGHTEENโ˜พ
โ˜ฝNINETEENโ˜พ
โ˜ฝTWENTYโ˜พ
โ˜ฝTWENTY ONEโ˜พ
โ˜ฝTWENTY TWOโ˜พ
โ˜ฝTWENTY THREEโ˜พ
โ˜ฝTWENTY FIVEโ˜พ
โ˜ฝACT โ…กโ˜พ
โ˜ฝEPIGRAPHโ˜พ

โ˜ฝTWENTY FOURโ˜พ

4.8K 235 52
By BuckysWinter

Ignite Me

✦✧✦

Bite chunks out of me
You're a shark and I'm swimming
My heart still thumps as I bleed
And all your friends come sniffing
Triangles are my favorite shape
Three points where two lines meet
Toe to toe, back to back, let's go
My love, it's very late
'Til morning comes
Let's tessellate

✦✧✦

Aurelia looked up when the door of the en suite in her room opened and Nik walked out, wearing a towel around his waist as he used another to ruffle through his damp hair.

Her eyes lingered on the glistening water droplets on his chiseled chest, driping down to the cuts of muscles on his torso before disappearing below the V-cut muscle beneath his abdomen.

Her face heated when she heard the rumble of his sweet chuckle and she looked away, already knowing the smugness she would find if she did look at his face.

"A thousand years and you still look at me the same way," he breathed in a pleased voice, shaking his head.

Aurelia rolled her eyes as she still continued to glance at the backyard below the balcony of their room.

"Am I supposed to look at you in another manner then?" She asked in a humourous voice, trying to cover up the fact that he had caught her eyeing him.

Which was ridiculous, considering that she was her husband and she had every right to ogle.

She rolled her eyes at her own thoughts.

"No," he whispered, now dangerously close to her, "that, you are not."

Her breathing hitched in her throat when she felt his breathing on the side of her neck, just as she felt his body pressed against her from behind when he snaked his arm around her waist to casually splay it on her torso.

It took a lot of concentration for her to not melt right into him after being deprived of his touch for so long.

"I have missed you, Reina." He spoke but this time, it did not hold his yearning. No. The sound was raspy, more guttural.

His lips found their way on the space between her shoulder and her neck as her eyes rolled back in her head when he nipped at her heated skin softly.

She made a move to turn around in his arms, but his grip on her tightened, "ssh..." He whispered, "let me take care of you."

His husky voice rang around her like a wind chime, working her nerves until her dress felt to heavy on her skin and his fingertips ignited a fire, everywhere they traveled.

His lips caressed and bit on her neck and shoulder as he raised his hand to the clasp of the chain she wore around her neck as he unhooked it and the cold metal uncoiled, falling between the valley of her breasts, making her hiss softly as he took it off.

His lips nibbled on her earlobes as he removed her earrings first, allowing them to drop on the rug beneath their feet as she closed her eyes and rested her head against his shoulder.

Her body went rigid when she felt his arousal pressing against her from behind, and when she felt his fingers gently grazing the sides of her thighs, inching higher, she ground against him slightly, making him hiss as he swiftly turned her around to face him.

"So eager." He purred with a smirk on his lips and in that moment, all she could see was this man, this gorgeous man, her husband, finding pleasure in teasing her.

Well, two can play at this game. She thought before matching the smirk on his face.

She lazily raised her hand and allowed her fingers to touch the smooth skin of his temples, his cheek, the corner of his mouth. His eyes darkened further as her feather-lighy fingers moved to his jaw, his neck and his chest, continuing to dive further, grazing his skin.

When her fingers were on his chest, calmly stroking away the water beads, she looked into his eyes with all of the innocence she could muster, "do you remember our night in Cabo?" She whispered, bringing her face near to his as he leaned towards her but she did not kiss him.

Instead, she leaned down to kiss the spot her fingers had touched on his chest, "when I had kissed you right here?" She crooned in the musical voice of a siren, instantly taking hold of his sanity as his grip on her waist tightened.

Her lips moved to the side and then lowered, "and here?" She hummed in satisfaction when his breathing came ragged.

And before she could take her lips lower, he heaved her up in his arms and she instantly wrapped her legs around his waist when he pressed her back against the wall and she felt him pressing hard against her core.

Their eyes stayed trained on each other for a second, both seeing how their gaze was darkened and without a word, Aurelia locked her hands around his neck and brought her lips to meet his own.

Niklaus' fingers dug into the flesh of her thighs as her dress shifted upwards as he kissed her roughly.

There was nothing patient about their kiss.

They bit and nibbled and sucked at each other's lips until they were raw and swollen with greed for more.

Lia could feel the warmth sreading through his body, igniting her own, just as she could feel the way he was between her legs, yearning to have him inside of her, filling her.

Her thoughts spiralled as she moaned loudly in his mouth and they fought each other for dominance as her hands tucked at his curls behind his neck harshly, making him growl.

He detached their lips only to leave a trail of nips and bites along the length of her neck before she wedged her hand between them, reaching down his muscular chest and abdomen, reaching for the towel that was around him, and—

"NIK, A WORD?"

Adonis' voice echoed through the house from downstairs, bringing her back to reality but Klaus seemed reluctant to pay attention to their son at the moment.

"Nik, he needs to talk to you, we can continue this later." She breathed bringing her hand back up as she cupped the side of his neck to stop him but he continued to suck at a spot beneath her ear which only worsened the situation for her.

"Nik..." She breathed, a warning.

His answering growl was enough for her to know that if Adonis wasn't their son, he would have already been dead for interrupting this.

She chuckled when she tilted her head to look at the grumbled expression on his face, "oh, come on, maybe Adonis has something important to say." She reasoned.

Slowly, the glazed look in Niklaus' eyes left and he huffed a sigh, and nodded. He knew she was right.

He gently set her down but the look in his eyes was enough to tell her that this was far from over.

He then pressed a soft kiss on her forehead, something extremely different from the kisses he had been peppering her with, a moment ago but equally heartfelt.

"Tell him I'll be down in a second." She whispered before disappearing into the closet to find something to wear.

Aurelia walked over to the vanity and straightened her dress again before brushing her hair and applying her lip gloss again when her eyes fell on a spot at the edge of her collar bone and she blushed.

There, hidden beneath her thick tresses, was a small spot, turning purple by the second, a reminder of what had went down just yet, and of what would continue.

"Stop fucking me in your mind, Reina." Came his voice from the closet and she rolled her eyes before walking out of the room.

When she reached the living room, she found Adonis pacing across it's length while Kol sat in the armchair, entirely unfazed.

"What the hell is going on?" The Raven witch asked, making her son turn to her. When Kol looked at her, his eyes immediately fell on her neck, right where the spot she was admiring, laid. And he smirked.

Aurelia glared harshly at him but his smirk only widened into a grin but thankfully, he did not say anything in front of Adonis.

"I need you to cure Damon Salvatore." Adonis said instantly.

She quirked her brow, "cure him of what?" She asked.

Even Kol looked curious.

"Werewolf venom." Adonis answered.

"There is no cure for that." Kol stated right as Klaus descended from the stairs.

"There is, actually." Klaus corrected his brother, "my blood is the cure."

At that revelation, Adonis' and Kol's eyes widened but Lia remained unfazed.

"Cure Damon." Adonis demanded in a voice that only a ward would use to demand something of his parents.

That warmed a part of Nik and Lia's heart but a part of them still wondered why their son wanted Damon to live.

"Why? Wouldn't it be good if he died?" Aurelia asked him this time.

"No!" Adonis said quickly. Too quickly. He schooled his expressions again but all three of them in the room sensed his desperation. "I have something planned for him. I need him alive." Adonis tried to answer in an even voice.

Klaus' eyes scrutinized his face for a moment and Adonis had to fight the urge to look away. Nik always had a way of seeing right through into his soul. Although, that had never unnerved him.

Until now.

Then, without a word, the hybrid turned on his heel and entered the kitchen to find an empty glass bottle about the length of his palm.

They watched as he bit into his wrist and held it over the mouth of the bottle to allow the blood to dribble into it.

He walked out, handing the bottle to Adonis.

But when Adonis reached out to take it, Nik did not let go. Adonis huffed and looked up to meet his gaze.

"Is this really for Caroline?" Nik asked in a gentle voice. There was no judgement or snide. Just concern.

He saw right through me. Again. Adonis thought before looking away.

"I don't know." He whispered and he knew it was the truth. He truly did not know what to about his heart at this point.

Nik too, seemed to understand as he let go of the bottle and placed a supportive hand on Adonis' shoulder.

"You're going to figure it out." He said softly.

Adonis nodded, grateful for his aid and his words before he proceeded to leave.

"Be back soon. We have the ball in the evening." Aurelia called out and Adonis stopped and nodded before walking out of the front door.

"Well, I'd say you handled that well," Kol spoke, looking up at his brother, closing the book that he was reading, shut.

Nik sighed, turning to pick up a glass of whiskey as Aurelia walked out to find where Jenna had went.

"It will be long before he trusts me again." Nik said, sipping on his drink.

Kol shook his head, "he trusts you, Nik. That hasn't changed. He just has been feeling so much these last few days that he needs time to sort through his emotions." He reasoned for Adonis.

Nik considered his younger brother's words before he nodded slowly. "You're right. I just hope that he would seek me out when he feels alone."

Kol smiled at that, "he will." He said with a steel assurance.

They sat in silence before a grin came onto Nik's face as he looked at Kol. "So, how's Josh?"

Kol widened his eyes slightly in surprise, listening to his boyfriend's name on Niklaus' shoulder.

"Reina told me." Nik clarified and Kol scoffed, nodding.

"Of course." Kol stated.

"Well?" Nik probed him to answer the question.

Kol shook his head, "it's.... complicated." He answered.

Klaus raised his eyebrow, waiting for him to elaborate.

Kol sighed, "I told him about what I am and he freaked out." He answered. "I'm guessing that if he is still uncomfortable when I go back, I'm gonna have to compel him to forget. He looked absolutely horrified."

Nik gave him and empathic look.

"Well, then I hope that he would see that you're still you and that you care about him." He offered a comforting smile and Kol gave him a boyish grin.

"I hope so too."

✦✧✦

2 updates in 1 day? Who have I become??

Also, this chapter was mostly a filler one and I promise that the ball is in the next.

But, i grew tired of this book not having even a bit of smut yet, so I decided to change that.

And fair warning, this are going to get reallyyyyy heated up.

Anyways, I kinda feel extremely bad for Adonis. But let's see how things are gonna go for him.

I loved the convo between Kol and Nik tho. It was so pure it warmed my heart.

Comment what you think of this.

Have a great day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 21.1K 45
๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ | โ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž? โž...
607K 20.3K 112
"Who the hell is she?" "That would be the lovely, Ingrid Mikaelson. My wife." ---- TVD: Season...
10.8K 415 6
i love you like a rotten dog, i love you like my canines are falling out of my gums, like a monster, like a beast, like something not worth loving...