The Odd Dopplegänger

Od wtfknwyswtfdstfuk

This Dopplegänger has a now very awake soul in her. Transmigration... you bitch Viac

Note
chapter 2: Schedules
chapter 3: Random Fun
shameless advertisement
ANNOUNCEMENT
chapter 4 Sneak Peek Because I Am Suffering.
chapter 4
chapter 4
chapter 5
⁶ Possible Death
Just cuz I felt like it
I-
⁷ Killer
hi
speak peak for the next chapter
⁸ Liar, Liar, pants on fire
⁹ Broken Bonds
¹⁰ New Perspective
¹¹ A Deal With The Devil
¹² The Escape
¹³
Late Christmas Special!
update time
chapter 14
15
¹⁶
¹⁷

chapter 1: The Beginning

15.6K 385 112
Od wtfknwyswtfdstfuk

Okay so I may not have been the safest in my life but I definitely wasn't the unsafest in my life. Haha, I'm smart I created a word, unsafest.

What was I talking about again? Oh right, how I died.

It wasn't really exciting if I'm being honest. I kind of wanted to die like saving someone from an alien during an alien invasion, but as you can tell by my disappointed a tone that didn't happen.

No instead I died because of book fell on my head. Yeah that's right death due to a flying fucking book! I will never ever read a book again not even in the afterlife! I feel disgusted even looking at a book.

Oh who the fuck am I kidding? I love reading. There's no fucking way I'm going to stay away from my books, my precious babies!

I probably should not have worn healed boots that day, but they were cute so I regret nothing. It was the first time wearing them too, that sucks.

And then I wake up, but I'm not in my body. Like what the fuck Chaos? Why the hell did you make me transmigrate? I couldn't even die a peaceful dead because of you, you rude ungrateful fucking son of a bitch. The second I die again and see you, I am going to murder you, you bastard.

Get ready for your death, Chaos.

And then I, somehow, found my way to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and I almost screamed, Nina Dobrev! oh my God! I'm such a huge fan of hers, she's such a sweetheart and I love her! But then I realized she looked a lot younger than she was in real life. What the hell?

This some voodoo shit going on right here, how does Nina Dobrev look so young?! Does she use moisturizer a lot? She looks like she did when she started on the Vampire Diaries. Huh, I want dinosaur chicken nuggets.

My body, or Nina's, felt greasy so I took a quick shower I got like 10 minutes or so after I got in so pain in the butt to do anything so I took more time than I usually did. And before you ask no it's not look at Nina Dobrev's body all right? I just washed it, without looking at it. I mastered the art of not looking at myself while washing myself 3 years ago. There's a lot of hard work training and slipping (how did I not die then?), but eventually I managed to get it down.

I wonder if I can make some ketchup art. Probably not. My passion was always singing. I wonder how well Nina can sing. I off my hand on the fogged mirror and clean it off- what the hell? Why do I still look like Nina Dobrev? Okay, so I am obviously going crazy. Well, everyone goes a little crazy at some point in time, if they didn't, well... where would the fun in that be?

I walk out the bathroom and into the room I had woken up in. I closed and locked the door behind me and walked up to the window. I clamped down the windows and kept the curtains shut, I didn't want people to be watching me change now did I?

I deserve a little more respect then that. I, at the very least, do not talk in my sle-- actually, now that I think about it, I do! Post, so maybe a little less respect of due, but I do deserve some respect! I walked over to the large closet and open the doors, the towel still wrapped tightly around me. Nina won't mind if I use her clothes, right? Nah, I wouldn't mind if she used my clothes so, why not the other way around?

I saw an outfit already set out, I think she was going to wear this, but that was for her so I'll just leave it and get another outfit ready. (Outfit in media!) I got a pair of tight, dark blue skinny jeans, a flowery, spaghetti strap lose and flowy shirt, and a pair of healed boots. On my way out of her room I grabbed a silver bracelet that had a blue stone that looked suspiciously like lápiz lazuli. Meh, I like the blue so whatever!

I walked over to the desk that had a bag on it, Nina wouldn't mind, would she? Nahhh. I grabbed Nina's bag and went down the stairs. I saw a head of ginger hair in, what looked to be a kitchen? The lady turned around, I was shooketh. It was the beautiful, dropdead gorgeous, Sara Canning! I was about to squeal, but I was nudged to the side. How rude!

"Move, your blocking the doorway."

OH MY FUCKING CHAOS!!!!!!! ITS STEVEN R. MCQUEEN!!!! I THINK THAT I'M GOING TO FAINT! NO, I KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO FAINT! SQUEEEE- wait a ducking second, why did he look younger too? So does Sara! What the hell is going on?

"Toast. I can make toast." The beautiful Sara stated while looking in the fridge.

"It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna." Steven- wait a minute, did he just say Aunt Jenna? Fuck! No no no no no no no no no no no! I am not in The Vampire Diaries. I can't be!

I mean I know self-defense and all that but I cannot be in The vampire diaries. I will die! Who cares about the side characters? No one! All the side characters end up dead either way, I am definitely going to die. Fuck!

Oh wait, I can cook. I always need a good breakfast otherwise I'll end up throwing up everything else that I eat during the day. That is an annoying curse that I have. It's either eat in the morning and be able to eat during the day, or don't eat at all.

"I can make something..." I trailed off at the end, they were looking at me.

"What can you make? Huh? I don't think I have ever seen you cook in the kitchen." Steven was taunting me. That little brat! I'll show him!

"I take that as a challenge!" And with those few words I set off to work. They were watching me, it was unnerving.

I whipped up a few omelettes and set the table for two after packing an omelette to go for Jenna quickly. We didn't have much time, if my guess was correct, we were going to have to hurry if we wanted to go anywhere without being late.

"Hurry up, we don't have time for distractions! We'll be late, Aunt Jenna you are going to be late if stay to eat so I packed your omelette to go, you can eat it whenever, but you have to go to that meeting with your thesis advisor right now. Bye, have a nice day, love you auntie!" I handed Sa- ahem, Jenna her things and hurried her out of the house and to her car.

I sat down and started eating, I noticed Stev- Jeremy was just staring at me, it was creepy. "Hurry up, we have to leave soon or we'll be late." I finished eating just as Jeremy started, so I went to put my dishes in the sink. I made coffee in two separate mugs and gave one to Jeremy.

"Thanks..." He was mumbling so I almost didn't hear him, but thanks to my impeccable hearing, I did hear.

"No problem." I finished my coffee off quickly and then grabbed the backpack that I had placed on the back of the chair.
A car honked outside as Jeremy moved to put his dishes in the sink.

"Hey, Bonnie is giving me a ride, you want to come? It's free~" I said the last part in a sing-song voice. I don't really know why I was trying, but maybe it had to do with, I know what it feels like to lose someone close to you. I already knew his answer would be no but... a girl could hope, no?

"Sure, I needed a ride, thanks Elena..." Wow, that was unexpected.

"No problem, go and grab your things, I just need to wash the dishes and then we can go." I finished with the dishes just as Jeremy entered the room again. "Alright, more we just need to wait for Bonnie to get here. I need to go and grab my phone real quick, brb."

"Brb?" I heard Jeremy mumble, shit do people not use brb right now? Fuck, first half an hour and I already messed up. Ahh, whatever. I don't even care, I'm going to die anyways. What's the point in even trying?

I grabbed the phone that was on Nin- Elena's bedside table. I placed it on my backpack and then went back downstairs. Jeremy and I didn't have to wait long because the second I got to the bottom of the stairs a car honk sounded from outside.

"Come on, I'll lock up." I grabbed the house keys, opened the door for Jeremy and then exited myself. I had to make sure to lock up, I did not want to get robbed like in my last life. They took almost everything from me, so I killed them. I was not going to be cruel about it, until I had heard that they where human traffickers. So I killed them, after torturing them of course.

I locked the door and then followed Jeremy to Bonnie's small blue car that was packed in the driveway. Jeremy got in the back so I got shotgun. I got in, buckled up and closed the door, I wanted to be safe, okay? I died once already, that was enough for the day.

I checked the backpack and checked if all of the school books where there. They were which explained why it was slightly heavy. I saw a diary so I left it there. I don't want to intrude on Nina's privacy.

You know what? Fuck it. I'm just going to refer to her things as mine because if not then this will get really confusing.

"Elena! Back in the car!" I looked at ka-Bonnie and smiled Apologetically.

"Sorry, I was lost in thought. What were you saying?" I made sure to gesture to the road, getting Bonnie's attention back on driving.

"I really think that I'm psychic! Even grams has been telling me about it!" Oh shit, the script was already changing.

"I think that you should ask you grams about it. Who knows, she could just be messing with you. When she told you this, was she drunk? Just a random thought..." I kept my eyes on Bonnie, looking away occasionally to check the street signs. I needed to memorize the way back to the house I was going to stay in. A random thought just hit me. Minecraft was out at this time, it was released a few months ago. Yes! Not everything that I did in my past life would be completely different!

"Okay, so maybe she had a few drink... but! That doesn't prove anything yet!" It was at this time that Damon decided to be a duck and crash into the windshield of the car. It felt horrible, just lurching forward as the seat belt yanked me backwards. "Oh my God! Are you okay?" Bonnie turned to me immediately after she parked the car on a curb.

"Yup, this seatbelt saved my life. Are you guys okay Jeremy, Bonnie?" I felt like I needed to take care of Jeremy because the original Elena was a pretty trashy sister. She didn't even try to look at things in Jeremy's perspective! He was only coping with their parents deaths, and while that does not excuse his idiotic decision to deal, it explained his other habits.

"I'm fine. I just smashed my face into the chair to stop myself from sailing sky-high." I don't know why but that made me laugh slightly.

"Well, at least you're safe and alive." I turned to Bonnie, "What about you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, the steering wheel just stuffed itself in my ribs. No big deal."

"Oof, that has gotta hurt."

"Not that much. I can barely even feel it."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

973 36 31
A collection of me hurting my favorite comfort characters who really don't deserve what I am about to do to them :D
24.3K 548 13
Aurora has been here longer then others think, she has seen more then what others think and she has handled more them others would every think. ---- ...
112K 3.1K 40
she only wanted to be loved, but when she had it. she saw it and decided she didn't want it anymore. (female reader, i used her/she pronouns)
68.2K 2.8K 35
𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍| ❝I can't control myself. You need to go away, before I hurt you.❞ ...