oneshots | m!reader | gn!read...

By virtual-luvr

oneshots and stories for gender neutral and male readers <3 - requests are closed Started || July/14/20 More

'- introduction -'
¡rules!
¿requests page?
Zuko; A:tla
Asahi; Haikyuu!!
Ririka; Kakegurui
Hak; yona of the dawn
Peko; Danganronpa
Asami; LoK
Zuko; A:tla
Kageyama; Haikyuu!!
Kenma; Haikyuu!!
Sero; BNHA
Mary, Midari, Runa; Kakegurui
Hawks; BNHA
Ukai; Haikyuu!!
Jumin; Mystic Messenger
General Iroh; LoK
Zuko; A:tla
Jumin; Mystic Messenger
Bolin; LoK
Ryo; Devilman Crybaby
Midari; Kakegurui
Azula; A:tla
( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )
Nagito; Danganronpa
Gojo; Jujutsu Kaisen
Zhongli; Genshin Impact
Hawks; BNHA
Diluc; Genshin Impact
Kirishima; BNHA
Todoroki; BNHA
Diluc; Genshin Impact
Kaoru; OHSHC
Zen; Mystic Messenger
Jumin; Mystic Messenger
Childe; Genshin Impact
Howl; Howl's Moving Castle
Xiao; Genshin Impact
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Toge; Jujutsu Kaisen
Haku; Spirited Away
Reki; Sk8 the Infinity
Xiao; Genshin Impact
Hanako Kun; TBHK
Yurio; Yuri on Ice
Tanjiro; Demon Slayer
Diluc; Genshin Impact
Xiao; Genshin Impact
Marius; Tears of Themis
Sukuna; Jujutsu Kaisen
Vyn; Tears of Themis
Scaramouche; Genshin Impact
Saiki; The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
Kaeya; Genshin Impact
Cherry; Sk8 the Infinity
Xiao; Genshin Impact
Ryo; Devilman Crybaby
Venti; Genshin Impact
Bennett; Genshin Impact
Diluc; Genshin Impact

Yurio; Yuri on Ice

4.4K 151 23
By virtual-luvr

Agape

Pairing: Yurio x Reader

Pronouns: he/him

Content: reader loves ancient greek, reader has a bit of a gay panic, disinterested yurio at first

Description: Though Yurio had no interest in ancient greek, he sure had an interest in you.

Note: lmao...v gay

------------------

Viktor was incredibly excited to see you again. The two of you had met once because of family. You were a distant relative he had no idea about until a few years back, but you two were like peas in a pod. But you were not where near close to his age. In fact you were just a teenager, same age as Yurio.

Viktor runs up to you, almost jumping in his skates, he went at such a fast pace you were scared you might just fall back on impact.

Thankfully you didn't, but you did stumble a bit. You place a foot behind you, carefully hugging Viktor back before he presses a big kiss to your cheek and starts talking loudly.

"Ah im so glad you're here! I cant wait for you to meet the two Yuri's im sure you'll be great friends!" His yelling is so loud that the two other people at the ring could probably hear Viktor even though the both of you were outside in the cold snow.

Viktor doesn't care about that though, and instead he grabs your hands before excitedly wobbling back to the rink, he had forgotten to take his skates off before greeting you.

He opens the door and right away you can feel the warm air encase your whole body, letting out a blissful sigh at the feeling you almost melt right then and there.

You werent used to such heavy snow, last time it was like this it had been many years back. But that didn't matter right now, you were just glad to see Viktor again. He usually was too busy to hang out. But now with his break he has all the time in the world.

Atleast thats what you hoped.

Speaking of Viktor, he still hasn't let go of your hand, and now he's walking even faster towards the rink.

At first you werent worried but now that you think about it, Viktor probably wanted you to skate didnt he?

While you were his relative, that does not mean you were good at skating. Talent may run in the family but it certainly didn't run to you.

You chuckle nervously as you think of the outcome that could come out from you skating, you dont think it'll be the best..

Viktor insists though, trying to ease your worries as best as he can but he's just too excited to show you around.

You reach the rink and you see two figures practicing, one catching your eye a lot more then the other.

Long blond hair and crystal blue eyes, his skating almost had you in a trance.

You choke a bit when you see him stop and stare at you, all you could think in that moment was "gay gay, wow, im so gay"

You defenetly were the defenition of gay panic in that moment.

Viktor pats you on the back lightly as he sees you hunch over after looking at Yurio. Effectively grabbing your collar before straightening you up and pushing you over to the two Yuris.

They both stop their routines completely before skating over to the side of the rink where you and Viktor sat. A blush setting on your face once Yurio skated closer.

"Who's this?" Yurio says, arms crossed and looking at you up and down, as if scanning you. The action made you more embarrased, why is he doing thAT.

Viktor's smile is wide as he introduces you to the two of them. Yuuri happily extending his hand for you to shake while Yurio just looks at you with his usual glare.

Though you hadn't met him before so you thought you had angered him somehow.

That thought is interrupted as Viktor crosses his own arms and says that Yurio is usually like this. Which eases your worries a bit, but not completely.

Yurio lets out a huff before leaving without a word, going back to skating his routine.

Yuuri on the other hand stays to have a bit of a conversation with you and Viktor before going on to do his routine as well.

Viktor excitedly hops over to a bench before making you sit down and wait for him to get you some skates.

You try your best to say no but he keeps on insisting, knowing you would like it.

You let out a huff before giving in and saying fine, which make him even more excited and in a second skates are now in the palms of your hand.

"These should fit well, now, try them on"

You put them on and they're a snug fit, Viktor notices this and grabs your hand once again. This time bringing you over to the rink and pushing you in.

You yelp as he gives you a nudge into the rink and you immediatly grab onto whatever railing there was beside you.

Viktor comes in right after you and holds your hands in his.

"Dont hold on to the railing, ill help you practice dont worry"

Your body is tense as you try to skate while also not try to annoy the two other boys doing their skating routines.

Viktor might have not thought of this before hand..had he?

You get the basics of it down in the matter of a few minutes, being able to now skate a few seconds without any type of help. In no way could you do any tricks yet, but atleast you had balance.

"Ah you're good to go! Go over to Yurio now, keep him company" and with that Viktor is gone, now skating over to Yuuri and spending time with him.

You let out a loud whine at his words, not only scared to skate but to also confront the teenager with a cold glare.

Viktor waves a hand in your direction, not paying an ounce of attention to your whining.

You had two options, stay put embarrassingly in a corner of the rink, or go talk to Yurio. You didnt know which one was worse but decide to at least give it a shot and try and talk to the blonde.

Shalingly you skate over to Yurio. He straight away noticed you and was not impressed.

"What...what are you even doing here?" His tone wasnt as loud as it was when he first saw you, which you were very thankful for.

"Uhm, Viktor told me to come over here"

Your words make Yurio grumble, seemingly not excited to see you.

Deep down though he was interested a bit on who you were, no way in hell would he say that out loud though.

Yurio noticed the furious blush that covered your face though and it made him more interested in you.

"So, ehm, what are you skating? I heard music coming from over here a few minutes ago"

Yurio stays quite for a few, you almost thought he wasnt going to respond to you.

"Agape"

He says only a word but it makes you light up instantly.

"Agape? As in Ancient Greek??" You ask, skating closer and closer to him now.

His breath hitches as you come closer to him, "yes that Agape, why do you care?"

You almost jump in your skates, happily explaining to him that you loved anything that had to do with ancient greek.

The smile on your face was priceless, Yurios stomach fluttered and he became increasingly flustered.

What are these feelings? Why is this happening?

Yurio internally asked himself these questions, very concerned with what you were doing to his well being.

You just kept on talking more and more, at some point the both of you skated near the railing of the rink before keeping on with your conversation.

Though Yurio had no interest in ancient greek, he sure had an interest in you.

You told him about the meaning of the word, where it came from, and many other things about said word and said ancient greek.

At one point his eyes moved south to your lips instead of your eyes and his breath hitched again.

He stopped himself though, no way would he catch feelings for a guy in just a day...you were so interesting though.

He couldnt get you out of his head even if you were right in front of him.

Unknown to the both of you though, everything was going as planned for Viktor.

He knew your interest in ancient greek, and he had known this would also help the both of you share a bigger bond and maybe even more. Not only that, but it would help Yurio in his perfomance later on with Agape.

Viktors plan went by better then he ever thought was possible.

[1502 words; mar/2/21]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 45.9K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
16.9K 114 19
["ONE SHOTS"] [I don't own haikyuu] These are reader inserts~ I do requests: LEMONS, LIMES, FLUFF, ANGST, GENDERBENT, AU'S, MALE READER, basically an...
75K 1.3K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
69.3K 1.1K 23
•°. *࿐ → male character scenarios w gender neutral reader (unless stated otherwise) → requests · open ◡̈