The Forgotten Member...

By Luna_The_Chihuahua

Okay tell me I'm gonna do this- Welp yes you used to be apart of the dream team. As everything went well. Un... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
πŸŽ‰!Special Chapter!πŸŽ‰
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - ΒΏLast Chapter?
BLOOPERS

Chapter 8

4.4K 117 65
By Luna_The_Chihuahua

The Next Day....

When I woke up. I looked around and see that it was 7:00 in the morning. I think for a moment.

Your thoughts: wait why am I up this earlier?

I yawn and grab my phone. I typed my password in and decided to go to Twitter to see what's been going on.

I see a lot of fan art of me and George being brother. It was all cute and I liked all of the fan art.

I exited out of the app and went to Instagram. I liked the fan art and message my friend.

You: hey bestie!

WolfieMix: huh? Oh hey! What's up?

You: we are gonna hang out
later afternoon :3

WolfieMix: yeeeeepppppeeeerr!

You: wait why are you up this early?

WolfieMix: welllll I stayed up late for a stream and I ended at 5 in the morning and can't fall asleep. Sooo I'm here up and now Ima about to head to bed to sleep at least 3 hours I think.

You: PROXY WHYYY?!
Don't make yourself stay up this late ;^;

WolfieMix: I- fine meanie >:(
I won't stay up late anymore-
———————

I laugh at this statement and said goodnight night or morning to her. I sigh and tried to message Berry to see if she is up.

You: hey Berry.

Rainbowswirl: hm? Y/n why are you texting me IN THE GOD DANG MORNING?!

You: I'm bored and Proxy is sleeping.

Berry and I texted for a while. After that we began to leave since she has to get ready for the day and I need to wake up George or known as Gogy.

As I exit out of the app. I began to get up. It was now 8:00 am. I stretch and do my morning routine. After that I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

I looked around and I see that Sapnap is up. He was just chilling at the living room. He was watching f/a/s.

F/a/s means Favorite Anime Show :3

I walked over and said

You: oooo this anime is cool

Sapnap: oh. I just started watching it and it's getting good.

I smile and we talk about different type of anime. A few minutes later Dream walked in and saw me and Sapnap talking about things.

I didn't notice him first. A couple of minutes later I was about to go to the kitchen and saw Dream was cooking.

I decided to help out. So I ask.

You: hey Dream/Clay do you need help?

Dream: hm? Uhh sure.

I walked to the kitchen and help out. A couple of minutes we finished it. It was breakfast related. I decided to wake up my brother.

As I walked into his room and see him still asleep. I walked up to him and spoke.

You: Gogy wake up.

I see that he didn't heard me so I did it again.

You: Gogy wake up~

No respond

You: Gogy wake up! Before Dream will kiss you.

I see him shoot up and wake up intently. I giggle a little. I can see he was blushing a little.

You: well dang you really want a kiss from Dream dont you?

George: I- wait what?!

I laugh and walked out of the room. I just left George in a blushing mess.
—————————

After breakfast we talk talk for a while and soon it was in the afternoon. I see a text message from my friend saying they were here.

I said my goodbye to my brother and his friends and left. I got into her car and we decided to catch up.
——————————

TO BE CONTINUE...

Words:
Pages: 6
Time publish: 2:02 pm
Publish time: 2:07 pm
Date: March 20, 2021
Updated/Edit: none

:)

Sorry for the short chapter ;-;
I got a little time to do this chapter soo here you go! Hope you enjoy this chapter! ^^

Okay I have now plan a chapter out and it's gonna be a good one :3
Soooo get ready for the chapter UwU
I may end up doing it or not depending on how busy I am. Soo wait patiently please.

Anyways see you all later! Bye lil Chihuahua Friends. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 182 18
It's hard to watch the love of your life spiral into darkness, it's even harder when you cant help. After Oliver's death, he watches over his boyfrie...
135K 4.6K 172
You met Clay, George and Nick when you were all 6 years old. Over the years, they've all developed crushes on you. In your last year of high school...
244K 9.7K 17
Clay was never one to take his life seriously, especially not after everything that went down with his parents regarding college and his career. Desp...
52.6K 2K 16
WHY IS THIS STILL GETTING READS IT'S FREAKING 2022 HELP Dream grew up in a world where when you turn 16, you cough up your first flowers. It's not ve...