Dead end

Par arieannacook45

"Girl shoot like this not like this" . Mihika said turning the gun from the side. "This isn't one of them fa... Plus

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 10
Chapter 11
In the works
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

838 53 15
Par arieannacook45

Detroit, Michigan
A couple days later

Keyoni davis
_________________

Duchess

Whack my head turned from the blow I felt to the side of my face. I smiled and spit the blood in his face. My eye was swollen shut my lip was busted. The blood from my nose dripped down into mouth and down my neck into my shirt.

I knew I never should've came back. This was a mistake but I regret nothing tho. I'm fine long as my kids are good. I know nick got them to safety. We were ambushed at the house we lost gwen. Some one told who Evers holding me hostage in this shit hole our whereabouts.

I was sleeping with the twins they were quite and quick. One slipped and shot a pregnant gwen. I was going to the bathroom and found her in the hall. I rushed to the twins as quite as possible.

I swung the door open softly and closed it even softly locking it. I rushed to the twins waking them with my hand over their mouths. I stuck my finger against my lips in a shh manner. I got them up and walked towards the closet. I got their bags I dug in kensi's grabbing the gun screwing the silencer on it. I zipped putting it on her. I grabbed kendell bag unzipping it grabbing a blade slipping it under my tongue. I then grabbed one sticking it my bra since I was barefooted. I placed kendell backpack on his back.

"Ok babies it's time to be brave. Can you both be brave for mommy .?" I whispered.

"Yes mommy" twins whispered back.

"Listen to mommy. I'm going to open this latch in the floor under this rug. You and kensi are going to crawl until you reach the door. Listens closely put your little hands on it and it's going open for you because you are special."? I whispered squatting in front of the twins.

"Mommy you coming". Kensi whispered.

No I wanted to say. I can't come I have to make sure they get out no matter what it takes I would protect them. With my last breaths.

"Yes of course baby I will meet you on the other side with uncle king.

I heard footsteps and hurried and pulled the rug back putting my hand print on pad causing it to open. The twins began to climb down. I quickly shut the latch pulling the rug back over it. The door started to jiggle I ran to the side of the bed and slipped under it. The door busted open and 3 men came in. I rolled on my back with both guns pointed on either side of me. A men leaned down to check under the bed I shot him in the head before he could do anything.

I then rolled out shooting the first person then then the last one. I left the room fast stepping in blood . I wiped my foot and kept pushing. I walked to end of the hall peeking out I saw two men entering Nick's room. I didn't see him so I kept moving. I felt someone grab my arm and bend it back. I kicked back but he blocked it I turned swiftly catching him off guard sending a blow to his stomach. He doubled over he didn't try to kill me so they must want me alive.

I shoot him in the head and his blood stains my body. I keep moving leaving bloody prints as I move. I spot two men as I around the corner.

Shit now how and the fuck are this niggas all over the place like this. They most got the fucking floor plans. I step out shooting both of them at the same time.

Suddenly I felt myself flying across the hall into a wall. That was unfair for them to do that like that now I'm bleeding again. I groan and grab my head trying catch my breath as I turn over out the corner of my eye my ribs gotta be broken. I see the guy walking towards me I had no time before He grabs me by my ponytail and pull me up.

"Si "Bella" you really fine as hell with all these new tattoos". The man whispers in my ear. I jake my head back causing to pull tightly on my hair.

I see nick sneaking up out the corner of my eyes but I shake my head stiffly. I mouth the twins. He new exactly where they were and they need him now. He gave me a look I knew he wanted to help me but I gotta let this man take me. He backed up slowly and went back to were he came from.

"My boss been looking for you for along time miss Key'oni Davis. Or shall I say duch" . He whispered against my neck.

I shuttered and twisted my face in disgust.

"And you came to get me like the lil bitch ass nigga you are".

This caused him to press hard on my ribs I sucked up a shallow breath. They always go for my fucking ribs.

"Well don't need you fighting now do we". He think he caught on his own silly rabbit.

Before I could register what happened my face connected to the wall extremely hard. The force caused me to pass out immediately.

***********

Here I am face all fucked up from the blows and my face being smashed into the wall. That wasn't even the worse part of this ordeal. You wanna know the worse part of this was when the person. You know let's resume.

"Where are the kids" . Another blow

"Where are they". Another blow

"Bitch were the fuck the twins". Another blow

I busted out laughing causing him to stop mid blow. I know I looked like a mad person in my sleep short shorts and halter top . It was all soaked in dry and wet blood. One of my eyes where swollen shut my lips were spit in half. I was bleeding in places I didn't know I could bleed. My fucking jaw was killing me and I'm tied to a chair .so yeah I'm laughing because my life is shit and has been shit since I stepped on this fuck ass planet.

From my moms to my dad to the love of my life to my brother all of them caused pain ever one of the betrayed me all of them left me. They all killed a piece of me chunk by chunk so yeah I'm laughing my ass of double over laughing because this is what I'm used to pain gore violence and this would be how I died pain gore violence. I laughed because this is what I been missing the whole time.

The man backed up looking at me he walked outta the room. Shutting the door behind him with a loud thud. I dropped my head taking a deep breath causing my ribs to hurt from all the laughing I did. I sat there for at least a hour before the door opened up. The sound of dress shoes hitting the concrete caught my attention but I didn't raise my head.

The person walked slow almost teasing like I still kept my head down. The person stood in front of me waiting for me to raise my head. A minute passed than a another in the person got inpatient. The tattooed arm I'm on so familiar with came in view. My face tatted right on his fore arm

"Girl I told your ass stop doing that like that do it like this" . Mihika said as he fixed my posture.

I huffed because we been out here all day and I'm tried we were working on fixing my fighting skills. I know what to do pretty much but he wants it prefect it.

"That's all for today"

We made our way in the house I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. We had grown extremely close over the 6 months that I been here I know everything about him and he knows everything about me .

"Let's play truth or dare ". I say turning towards him.

"That kiddy shit"

"Please"

"Alright damn"

"Alright truth or dare".

"Truth."

"Is it true that you liked me since you pushed me down in that hotel hall way"

"False but I thought you was bad as hell doe"

"Boy you hell" .

"Truth or dare"

"Dare" I say getting comfortable

"I dare you to dance on the table" . He says rubbing his beard

"Alright" . I say standing up swiping stuff off the new coffee table.

I get on top and turn the music on the stereo and start dancing I dip low. He looks up at me with hooded eyes causing me to go even harder. Just the look on his face was turning me on.

The music ended and I got of the table and sat back next to him.

"Truth or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to get my face tatted right on your forearm"

I blinked back to the basement as I saw my face starring me in my face I look up tears threatening to spill.

"You killed Gwen she was pregnant with the kids cousin they loved her" I said in disbelief that's all I could think about.

He looked at me and started laughing like I was a hour ago.

"Gwen worked for me sweetheart she was not fucking pregnant shit was a set up truth is she been told me where you were but I waited till you came back like I knew you would. Bella is fine as fuck doe you went and just tatted you self up. I see the twins names is kensi and Kendall that's cute."

I laughed again and looked at him

"You know what mihika I loved you bruh I really did I was gon come back eventually but now I see we back here at square one Dead end once again me against you"

"You know sweetheart I was giving you your time but I'm a impatient men. You and me both know I am"

I stayed silent

"I told them not to hit you but alssegro doesn't have control over his people. Don't worry the person that hit you is long gon" He Continued

I just stared at him he walked around me and untied me. He pulled me up from the chair and then pulled me close to him.

"Try something and I promise you gone hate me more than you already do."

We walked out the stone room into the basement. We walked up the stairs. To the main part of the house.

"Rosa show her where to clean up at" he looked at me "The kids will be here in the minute don't want them to see you like this"

I stoped what the fuck do he mean.

"Aww pudding nick works from me I'm shocked you didn't know damn. Well now you do Pooh go on now get cleaned up we have a lot to discuss"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
386 43 25
Belly 2 +Bonnie and Clyde+ Set it off all rolled into one with a little twist. Kelly grew up a small town girl with a sliver spoon in her mouth. She...
68.6K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
2.1K 140 25
I snort as I step over the leader's still unconscious body. "Followers are never as strong as the leader." I say shrugging as I walk confidently down...