The Unexpected Truth

By Mystic_Luna_Hope_

🚫⚠Trigger warnings will be adding in the beginning of every chapter if it needs a warning⚠🚫 Izuku drew a pi... More

Already forgiven
Do You Hate Him Now?
I lost the bet!
Don't need to make such a promise.
Nice to finally meet you

The Drawing

150 3 0
By Mystic_Luna_Hope_

🚫⚠ TW ⚠🚫

This chapter will include suicide baiting, bullying, mentions of death/ getting killed.

If any of these happen to be something that triggers you, I recommend you stop reading.
············································································
This art technically isn't mine, I just traced it to make it look like a sketch.
············································································

This takes place in Middle school.

Izuku's POV:

I'm currently in the middle of class, well, I got here an hour ago actually. I finished my work before everyone, so I decided to draw. I started off with hair, it was spikey hair, I drew the rest of it on the left side, it looks like Kacchan.

"Of course I drew him, no matter what I do.. I always end up back with him.." I thought.

I thought to myself. I continues to draw but on the right side of the paper. I drew curly hair and then the body, it looks like..

"Me.. Why though.." I thought to myself again.

I shook it off and continued to finish the drawing. I erased any mistakes and it in colored it in.

"It was me and Kacchan tangled in red string, it was..suffocating us."

I took out the lunch my mom packed for me and ate since it was lunch time. After lunch, I stared at that drawing. The aura from it was pain and sorrows, a broken friendship that may never repair itself.

"This hurts so bad. Why.. It's not just the fact that he hates me and doesn't want to be my friend.. It's the fact that he will never love me, or even like me."

I feel the tears about to flood my eyes. I raise my hand.

"Yes, Midoriya?" The teacher responded my hand.

"C-can I go to the bathroom..?"

I said in response to his acknowledgment. He only responded with a nod, I sigh in relief and stood up. I exited the room as calmly as possible, but sped walk after I closed the door.

"Thank goodness no one's in the bathroom." I mumbled to myself.

I quickly washed my face and dried it off. I ended up using the bathroom too, washing my hands then leaving back to my classroom.

Katsuki's POV:

After the damn nerd left I checked what he was so focused on all day. I seen his notebook opened on his desk and picked it up, my eyes widen and my hands was shaking. It's me and him.. Suffocating from the red string..

"Why is there so much pain and sorrow I'm feeling..? Did he actually draw this? What the hell Deku..?!"

I felt all those emotions that he must be feeling. Or at least most of it.

"Why does he keep following me? This isn't fair, I keep pushing you away. I don't want to hurt you, I'm doing this to protect you. If you become a hero you'll get killed, I can't let you keep trying."

I grit my teeth and put it back, brushing it off and calming down. A couple of minutes pass why and I see the nerd enter the room. I continued to do my work, not wanting to say anything to him at the time.

No one's POV:

The teacher started talking about the third years future choice of school. For some reason he decided to expose the school Izuku wants to. He got ridiculed for it, along with Katsuki's explosions. He was angry at the teacher, but said nothing about it. The teacher had the two sit down, and continued teaching.

Katsuki's POV:

Finally it was the end of classes. It's not like I'm in a rush or anything, I just need to talk to that damn nerd. Once the teacher and a lot more students, leaving me that nerd and a few other extras. Deku goes to put notebook in backpack before I grab it.

"Were not done talking yet, Deku," I said to him.

"Katsuki, what's that?" One of the extras behind me asked.

I showed them  the nerds the notebook.

"Huh? Hero Analysis for the Future? Seriously?" The extras replied to seeing his notebook.

"I-Its fine, isn't it? Give it back!" The nerd reaches out slightly for his notebook. I explode his notebook.

"That's mean.." The nerd said, pissing me off more. I decided to throw it out the window.

"What?!" Deku responds in surprised.

"Most top first-string heroes have stories about them from their school days. I want the shine of being able to be called the only student to make it into U.A. from this mediocre city junior high school. I mean, Im a perfectionist." I said.

"He's so petty." I hear those extras talking about me. I put my half-quirk activated hand on Deku's shoulder.

"So anyway, don't apply to U.A., nerd."

I said then he turned to look at me stiffly, shaking before Me and the other two extras start to head for the door.

"Come on, you could at least say something back." One of the extras said to the nerd.

"Don't say that. He's pathetic. He still cant face reality." The other extra added.

"If you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it." I said.

"Wait, don't say it. I don't mean it. I don't want him to end up getting killed.. Or dying."

"You know, if you really want to be a hero that badly, there's actually another way.."

"Please stop.. Don't say it..! Why can't I stop myself?!"

"...Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive of the roof of the building!"

"NO! WHY?! WHY DIDN'T I JUST SHUT UP?!"

The drawing from earlier popped into my mind and I felt a pit in my stomach.

"It can't be that I'm hungry, I ate a full meal for lunch... If feel empty.. Wait. Something isn't right."

Deku turns to face me with a bit of courage. His head was looking down at the floor, and he opened his mouth to speak.

"What is he- No.. Don't tell me.."

He then looked up at me, with a couple of tears falling from his eyes. "Fine.. I will."
············································································

A/N: Thank you for reading this. It's my first book so it might not be the best.
I'm not sure when I'm going to upload yet. I haven't gotten to schedule things yet.

..........................................................................

To Be Continued...

············································································

Word Count: 1071

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
243K 29.3K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
186K 37.7K 56
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
617K 64.1K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...