SBI oneshots and ideas

Oleh Cuppppppp

A book about the SBI family oneshots. Requests are open and you can take any ideas in this book. Tag me in th... Lebih Banyak

Intro
The Kid I Found in the Forest (Sbi-Tommy)
Shopping with the Kid I Found in the Woods (sbi-Tommy)
Fine then! (Techno, Tommy, Wilbur)
Hidden abilities (DSMP)
Desocvered abilities (DSMP)
Mine (Techno, Phil)
My fouhebe (SBI)
Cut Insanity (Dream, Niki, Awesomedude)
Sam Nook (Sam Nook and Tommy)
Colors (SBI)
Why? (Tommy)
The Potato King (Technoblade)
Let Us Fly (SBI)
Look Over the Hill (Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Purpled)
Pain and Wings (SBI)
Cold with a Voice (SBI - Tommy)
Potions of Invisibility (Wilbur, Tommy)
Coradoors (SBI)
Fight for Them (SBI+Kristian)
Servant, Soldier, Poet, King (SBI)
A Stressful Night (SBI)
Double Life (Wilbur)
Mute (SBI Tubbo Ranboo Fundy)
Tick Tock (time)
When Pigs Die (Techno)
For the Pig
The Second Child (SBI-Techno+Tubbo)
Find Me a Home (SBI-Wilbur)
Apple (Phil, Techno, Time)
A Deathless Worth (Wilbur, Tommy, Dream, Sam)
Misfortune (wil, shlatt, Time)
Mother Life, death, and the Four Men (Time)
Wilbur the crow (Wil)
An Weekend Spent (SBI -Techno)
Out (SBI)
Witches and Wizards, (Tom, Wil, Tubbo)
The End (Wil, Phil)

Hounted Cabin (SBI+Tubbo and Ranboo)

2.1K 49 21
Oleh Cuppppppp

Summery: Tubbo and Ranboo come across 4 friendly ghosts.
Setting: Forest.
__________________________

Tubbo walks along the River bank quietly humming to himself.

The sky was bright, no clouds lay on its blanket. The wind decided to sleep that day, allowing the animals roam free of its gusts.

The birds chirp from their nests as bees buzz to flowers.

The forest was busy, and so was Tubbo's thoughts.

Tubbo, a bright kid, skipped to an old shack in the woods.

He has a backpack slung over his back; his lunch, notebook, and some pencils packed inside. His pockets held a pocketknife and his phone, just in case.

The small boy jumps from the bank and ran to a dirt road. The road was about 6ft (2m) wide, and stretches to a clearing in the forest.

Tubbo fallows the road as the sky darkens. It's getting late now, good thing he told he's parents he'd be having a sleepover with Ranboo.

Taking out his phone, he turns on the flashlight and continues. Trying to stay quiet as to not get mauled by a bare.

The wind picked up, shoving his hair in his eyes. He tries to brush it away only for it to blow in his face again. Defeated, he gives in and excepts his fate.

The trees get less dense, looking up you could see the moon peak out from the leaves.

sits an old rickety house sat in a clearing. It's one story with a basement and an attic. Tubbo speeds up, wanting to get to the old house as fast as possible.

Rumours of ghosts living in the old house litter his village, so he figured he could go ghost hunting.

Carefully, he opens the creaky door, said door almost falling off its hinges.

Tubbo cringes as he steps inside, he wasn't much of a neetfreak but even he wanted to get out a duster and dust the room. He caught as he walks further in.

'Would've brought a dust pan if I knew it was this dirty.' Tubbo sat his bag on the ground.

He grabs his notebook and a pencil out of the bag and takes notes, Bring a trash bag and broom next time.

Closing his bag he swinging it on his back as he explores the front room.

Besides all the dust laying around, some pictures line the walls, pictures of buildings and the wilderness with some people decorate the frames.

The frames have up to 10 people in them, some having none.

Stepping away from the wall he walks into a kitchen. The kitchen had less dust covering it's tiles and looked to be from the early 2000 with the only exception of the cottage walls being from generations earlier.

Tubbo ignores the light switch as he shuffles his way out of the kitchen and through one of two doors. His phone flashlight brightly guides him through the house.

On the other side of the door was the living room. It wasn't the biggest he's ever seen, but then again this place isn't very big.

A tv sat on it's mantle above the dingy fireplace, little trinkets line the mantle besides the tv. A small couch was shoved up against the wall opposite to the tv as too a rocking chair. Items hinting at a small party lay around, items like board games and action figures.

There was a rickety staircase was placed out of the way to the left of everything.

Closing the door, Tubbo opened the other door, a much smaller one on the other wall. Inside this was a bathroom and a latch leading to the attic.

He jumps as he tries to pull the latch, but alas he's to short.

Grumbling he left for the basement. Walking down the squeaky stares he clutched his notebook. So far he took notes of each of the rooms. Noting how old the house looked in comparison to the things inside. Bring Ranboo next time. Being his last note.

The basement floor was wet and creaky, not to mention the dust under his feet made him very uncomfortable.

The water damage would have to wait though as there was a hallway leading to 4 doors off of a small play aria.

One of the doors was open, the bathroom.

Tubbo stumbled over to the first door, swinging it open. Inside was a dusty bed with brown and green doted sheets sat in the corner. A dresser sat off to the side, little accessories and books lay the top.

On the nightstand was a lamp and some rotting wood along with carving tools.

A shelf above the dresser had some homemade buildings, as well as an Minecraft hardcore heart. Next to the bed was a desk with an old gaming setup.

Closing the door Tubbo took notes of everything he would have to trash tomorrow.

As he opened the next room a bunk bed caught his eye. It wasn't anything special, an old bunk bed with gray sheets for the bottom bunk and faded yellow ones for the top.

Tubbo always wanted a bunk bed though, but his parents saw no use in investing for one. The walls litter with fencing trophies and rusted swords. Sheet music was piled up in the corner of the floor, some in folders some not.

What once was a closet siting to the right without any doors. Cloths of different kinds hanging from hangers.

An guitar sat helplessly by the closet, seemingly unused for years. There was an gaming setup in the corner, this one more messy then the other. The most notable thing was a gaming steering weal sitting against one of the legs.

Books litter the floor. Some old some new. An bookshelf lay toppled over in the middle of the room could explain why.

When he opened the last door he was mildly surprised and excited, nerf guns and darts scatter across the ground, a bed off to the side. An book shelf sat by the door and a dest sitting opposite to the door. A monitor sat on the desk along with other useful stuff.

Tubbo's eyes lit up at the fairly dusty room. He could imagine an teen living here.

This room also had a closet near the bookshelf, this one keeping its doors.

He closed the door now noticing an additional one on the opposite side in the play aria.

He stumbled over to the door as he grumbles to himslelf. So far he found nothing, not even swishes of the wind in his ears.

Inside the door was disappointing, it was just a dusty office only housing an broken clock on its walls. A gaming setup and old useless junk sat on the desk. He swung the door shut.

"Well this was a bust! I guess I could fix this place up a bit. Make it cleaner, and safer." He walks outside, not wanting to be in the suffocating house any longer then needed.

He plopped on the porch stairs, fishing out his now dinner.

Eating the sandwiche and chips he packed he looks over his notes with a frown. He thought he would find ghosts but all he found was dust and chores.

A cold gust of wind brushed past his head causing him to shiver. It wasn't that cold out, maybe 60f (14c) at the least.

Then something worm passed through him causing him to jump.

Pulling out the pocketknife he looks around, not seeing anything in the darkness.

With a sigh he slips the knife in his pocket, "it's nothing." He muttered.

He finished eating, not without any more occurrences.

The strangest occurrence so far was when he herd people talking, distant, distorted whispers.

Tubbo wanted to leave but he couldn't just go home, his parents thought he was staying at Ranboo's.

With a heartfelt sigh, he went back in. He still had an attic to try to get into. He'll worry about his dirty cloths later.

'Maybe I can try to get Ranboo now! He won't mind, right?' Excitedly he texted Ranboo.

Ranboo

Tubbo
Hey Ranboo, I've found this abandoned house, help me!

Ranboo
The flip? Where!

Tubbo
Here I'll send you my location.
(Tap here for location.)

Ranboo
Thanks omw!

He turns off his phone with a smile. 'Ranboo will be here shortly. I should wait on the porch.'

He waddles to the porch steps.
____________________________

The noise of a bike makes his ears perk up. His phone died a minute ago and he was bird out of his mind.

Setting his pocketknife on the porch he gets up to greet the newcomer.

"Hey Ranboo."

"Hey Tubbo," he responds hastely. "What's with the knife?"

"I got bored." Tubbo shrugged walking back to the porch to pick up the pocketknife and his bag.

He motions Ranboo to follow, who does and they go to the bathroom.

"Why are we in the bathroom Tubbo?" Ranboo finally asks.

"See that latch? Can you pull it down for me?" Tubbo asks sheepishly.

"Tall problems," Ranboo mumbles pulling the latch down.

As expected a small staircase opens up. Walking one by one the two teens step into the attic floor.

"Am I only here to open the attic door?" The tall man asks defeatedly while he watches his small friend dig through oozes.

"Well I mean you could help dig through all these." Tubbo pokes his head out of one of the boxes.

Ranboo shakes his head and walks to one of the manny boxes in the room.

"When will they leave?" An sluggish man asked.

"Be patient, they'll leave eventually." An older man responds.

"I quite like the kid!" Another smaller but louder transparent boy said. Charging up to the first.

"Tommy leave," the first grumbled. "Hey don't touch my stuff!"

"They can't here you Technoblade, I thought you of all people you'll know that." The older man scolded.

"What's all this yelling?" A forth voice asked poking his head into the attic.

"It's nothing Ghostbur," Techno mumbles.

The cheery man slipped out of the room again.

"Hey Tubbo did you hear that?" A kid, Ranboo asked.

"Hey yea!" The other kid, Tubbo answered getting up.

"What do you think it was?" Ranboo asked.

Tubbo shrugged, "I found a sword." He presents Techno's fencing sword.

"I do not trust you with that." Ranboo stammers.

Tubbo shrugged and set it down. Before pulling out an old MP3 player.

He examines it, turning the somehow not dead device on and flipping threw the music.

"This place is rumoured to be haunted." Tubbo mumbled.

"I suddenly don't want to be here anymore." Ranboo responds jokingly.

"Aw but you just got here!" Tubbo put the MP3 player back in its box after addressing Ranboo.

"Dude, we are a dusty mess, let's go back to my place to hose us both down."

"But it's like, 2am! Wouldn't your parents get mad?" Tubbo argued. To be fair, he honestly didn't know why he was protesting, he just was.

"Would you rather be in this old house that's possibly haunted and looks like it could fall at any minute?"

"Touché." Tubbo sighed, "let's go then."

They both make it out of the house. Stopping when they step off the porch.

"Um well this is awkward." Ranboo Laughs. "There is only one bike!"

"I can see that." Tubbo mumbles, "it's your bike."

Ranboo grabs his bike and walks next to tubbo who puts his dead phone in his backpack.

"Should've done that sooner, it was falling out of my pocket a lot."

Ranboo hums in agreement and they walk into the forest. "Ya know, it was an ass getting here, I got lost at 3 times."

"Is that why it took so long for you to get here?" Tubbo screams. "I sat on the porch for nearly an hour waiting for you!"

"Yea," Ranboo snorts, "Tubbo moment."

They continue to walk along the dirt path, until Tubbo found the river and dragged Ranboo to it.

"That way leads to a different part of town." Tubbo explains, "this way is faster."

The the light of Ranboo's phone, the two kids managed to not kill themselves on there way to Ranboo's house.

After getting lost once or twice they made it back to Ranboo's place. He brought out the hose and they sprayed themselves down.

Then they went inside. Going upstairs to Ranboo's room as quietly as a teenager could. They slept, Tubbo doesn't have to lie to his parents, because he did end up sleeping over at Ranboo's house.

____________________________
When the two woke up Ranboo helped Tubbo out of the house. How you may ask? Threw the window!

"Good morning Ranboo." Tubbo mumbled sleepily.

"Morning Tubbo," Ranboo replied. He got up and walked over to Tubbo, "common I'll help out out of the house. If my parents see you here they'll Greek."

"Yea ok." Tubbo got up, "let me wake up first."

He stretched, rubbing his eyes. When he was more awake he looked over to Ranboo.

"Ok I'm awake."

"Let's get going then." Ranboo opened the window and after messing with the screen his parents put on, he turned back to Tubbo.

"Common, it's not that far down."

"It's a two story jump, not that far my ass." Tubbo mumbled, not enjoying this at all.

"It's the window or the front door. And it's," he checked his phone, "4pm. You don't want to be held up because of them."

Tubbo nodded begrudgingly. Stepping over the windowsill with Ranboos help and onto a roof next to it.

"Move a little for me," Tubbo conplied, scooting over for Ranboo.

Ranboo jumped over the windowsill to join Tubbo.

He slid down carefully till he reached the gutter. He reached out his hand and helped Tubbo down to his level. Tubbo, the help from Ranboo stuck his feet as far down as possible and jumped off the roof.

"Thanks Ranboo! Wanna come back tomorrow?" Tubbo asked when he reached solid ground.

"I'm yea sure!" Ranboo called back. With a smile and a wave, Tubbo turned around and headed in the direction of his house.

Ranboo sighs and hops back into the window. Putting the screen in place and locking the window again.

Tubbo made his way through the front door, mindful of the time. He wouldn't be able it go back to the house this week, since it's a school week.

Up in his room he plunks his bag onto the ground.

____________________________
Friday night roles around and he has everything he needs.

A broom, snacks, a charger, a pocketknife, lunch, water bottles, a plastic bag, a flashlight, and a duster.

He shoves it all into his backpack. Setting the broom next to the door.

After packing everything up he plops onto his bed, excited for the day ahead.

____________________________
Waking up to the sounds of an alarm clock early in the morning is not pleasant. He got up groggily, why did he have to set the alarm clock for 6?

Getting dressed he texted Ranboo he's coming over. He then grabbed some toast and ran into his garage.

He cringes at the sound the garage makes as it opens. Hoping no one woke up he pulls his bike out of the garage and closes the garage door. While balancing the broom, he rides off to Ranboo's.

____________________________
Once the two make it to the old unstable house they start getting to work. Ranboo bringing sturdy pieces of wood in hopes as support.

They first put up the support beams where they thought fit.

"Yoo Ranboo I think we should put one right here!" Tubbo called, as they hauled big pillars around.

They set the wood down next to the wall and as snuggly as they could bolted it to the wall.

"I think we are done don't you think?" Tubbo asked admiring there wood work, terrible wood work mind you.

"I think we did a good job!" Ranboo replied, "though we still have to clean up the floor."

Tubbo ran to the front, coming back with the mop, "I'll mop the floor if you dust!"

"Fine with me," Ranboo fished out the duster from Tubbo's bag and got to dusting the place.

It took until noon when they decided to quit. The house was clean enough and the two where as tired as a dead man.

It would be a perfect time for one of the support beams to fall down, wouldn't it?

They jumped up with a start, one of the beams nearest to them fell to the ground, nails sticking out of the wall.

"Wha..? There is no wind! How did this fall?" Tubbo exclaimed.

Then another one fell, then another, and another, and another, soon enough all the beams fell to the ground with a hearty crash.

"What the hell?! That isn't normal is it!" Tubbo shouts once all the commotion stops.

"No, I don't beleave so."

"Chills."

"Hey is it just me or is it colder all of the sudden?" Ranboo shivered.

"You know now that you mention it, it did get a bit colder."

Tubbo felt something on his shoulder, looking down he saw a hand.

'That's not-' "Holy shit!" Staring back at him was a man, eyes lifeless.

"Tubbo!" Ranboo screamed as I fall back, "you ok?"

Tubbo stare up at the man in front of him, not registering what Ranboo said.

"Techno you didn't need to scare them shitless!" Something else appeared, another floating person.

Tubbo backed away slowly, trying not to draw attention to himself while eyeing the tall pink man haired man before him.

Ranboo looked between the two ghosts, before helping a dazed Tubbo back on his feet.

"Ranboo," Tubbo shakily exclaimed. "Should we run?"

A third one appeared and the two boys jumped back.

"No wait!" This ghost nearly screamed.

"Yea! Stay! We haven't done any harm!" A new ghost appeared, hovering upside down.

"How many of you are there?!" Tubbo streaked.

"Just us four." Replied the one in all green.

"Tubbo you did mention there being ghosts here right?"

"Yea but I didn't think it was true!" Tubbo fought back, waving his arms around.

Ranboo snorted, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, hey I'm Ranboo and this is Tubbo."

"Hi!"

"Hello, I'm Philza," he motions to the pink haired ghost, "this is Technoblade, over there is is Tommyinnit, and my upside down friend is Ghostbur Soot."

Technoblade huffed a creating, Tommy screamed a hello and Ghostbur waved excitedly.

"Nice to meet all of you.." Ranboo started, "but why did you push the support beams down?"

Philza let out a hefty laugh, "those where supposed to be for support?" He wheezed, "those don't support shit!"

The two where taken aback by the ghosts words, "wha, they where the best things we had!" Tubbo defended.

"Here I'll show you what to do," Phil said.

Phil explained how to make good beams, what to do and what not to do.

They then set off to fixing there work.

____________________________
"There done." Tubbo states they installed the last beam.

"Good work," Phil congrats.

"Thanks!" Ranboo said smiling.

Ghostbur floats over, looking around the house "woooow..."

Phil chuckled, floating away. The two undead kids smiled, "I guess we should leave for now huh?" Ranboo asked quietly.

Tubbo nodding. "Yea, I guess we should, shouldn't we."

The two bided there new ghost friends a happy farewell, hopping onto there bikes and riding off into the forest.

____________________________
When you don't know what to do but want to make a ghost Bois ink oneshot-

Anyways... this is why it took so long to upload a new chapter. :)

3222

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43.7K 1.3K 18
(𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃𝑌 𝐵𝑂𝐼𝑆 𝐼𝑁𝐶) _𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 (sbi + nb!reader) (...
16.2K 123 34
I DIDNT WRITE THESE. GO GIVE THEM A HAND ON TUMBLR. DONT VOTE FOR THIS JUST READ IT VOTE FOR THEIRS. I HAVE MY OWN ONESHOTS BOOK FOR THAT BY MYSELF C...
55 1 5
My violently posted SBI Oneshots.
3.3K 57 36
Join the reader with their family, the SBI, as they live their lives together in the 21st century through oneshots and series. Gender Neutral Reader...