The Aftermath (Sequel to The...

Від reject_20

Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story. Більше

Welcome
Wounds
Blood
Not your fault
Hurt
Questions
Bodies
Tattoos
Injuries
Lazy day
Captured pt. 1
Captured pt. 2
Rescued
Vendetta
Questions pt. 2
Wedding
Funeral
Hiding
Regulus
It's a Boy
Marlene
Questions pt. 3
Harry James Potter
Secretkeeper
Traitor?
Pregnant
Names
Birthday
Missing
Girl or Boy?
Hallows Eve
Azkaban
Questions pt. 4
Loss
September
Five years
Questions pt. 5
The Prisoner of Azkaban
Welcome Back
Boggart
Fat Lady
The Three Broomsticks
Patronus
We meet again
The Calm
The Storm
1995
Letter
Again?
Charlie
Sunny
I must not tell lies
Christmas at Grimmuald Place
Valentines
Twins
The Ministry
Locked up?
Moving in
Weasleys
Calm days
The Burrow
Depressed
First
Bill
Eight Potters
Nightmares
The locket
Brothers
Yaxley
Twin curse
Protection
Teddy
The beginning
Memories
The stone
The battle
Next generation
𝙰 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 (𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁)
𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 (𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚃. 𝟸)

Breaking in

2.9K 94 36
Від reject_20

"What are you three doing?"

"Polyjuice." Solis, Hermoine and I said in unison.

"This isn't going to end good for Umbridge, is it?" Remus smirked leaning on the doorway.

"I've been wanting to give that pink bitch a piece of my mind since last decade. The kids are using the potion, I plan on getting in using my good looks and the Potter charm." I smirked and looked at Hermoine. "You got the hairs and clothes?"

"Yes. Don't ask how I got them."

"I won't ask if you don't ask where I got the skull." I gave her a look and she nodded.

"Why is there a skull here again? And I see you've been messing around with hair potions again. Blue? Seriously?" Sirius asked reaching towards it but I swatted his hand away. "Rude."

"It's embedded with Dark Magic, dum dum. I know people who know people who owe me favors.One touch and you're dead faster than you can say Aconite." I shrugged. "And yes, blue. Your twin did it and I'm not mad at it. Deal with it."

"How come I never met those people?" Remus asked.

"Because I never let you. You're a soul that's too pure for this world, unlike me who's soul is as black as they come. That skull is only for collateral damage. Kinda like me!" I smiled and Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Not funny."

"It's hilarious, actually. I've been used as collateral more times than I could count!" I shrugged.

"How many times exactly?" Ron asked.

"Let's recap, shall we? Fifth year, the war, the time I was captured, the war, the shack, did I mention the war yet? No? Then the war. Oddly enough, all of those times Snape was around somewhere. Talk about ironies, no?"

"How many people owe you favors, Jade?" Harry asked looking at the skull.

"A lot." I shrugged.

"And how do you know these people?"

Sirius, Remus, Solis and I shared a look and laughed.

"Marlene." We all said in unison.

"Vixen was the scary one, Marlene was the negotiator. If things didn't go her way, she'd call her demon and then things went smoothly." Solis laughed and I nodded. "Three guesses on who's the demon?"

"Jade?" Ron asked.

"Yep. Back in school everyone feared her. She was the embodiment of what a Slytherin stood for. Cunning and ambitious. Nobody dared mess with us, and those who did are either traumatized or possibly dead." Remus shrugged.

"You say things like that and people think that I'm the spawn of Satan." I laughed and looked at the potion. "I think it's done. Sunny, you were so much better at potions than I was."

"What was your strongest subject, Jade?" Hermoine asked curiously.

"DADA and Charms. Though Moony was better at DADA then I was, I still enjoyed it."

"Don't forget you mastered wandless magic and nonverbal spells in fourth year, sunshine." Sirius said walking into the kitchen with Marlene clinging onto his leg. "Kit thinks it's playtime while Pup is napping. Are you sure they're related?"

"Pretty sure since I pushed them out of my vagina a little over a year ago." I rolled my eyes and grabbed Marlene. "Do you want to give your dad a break and take a nap, Kit?"

"No!" She yelled and reached out to Sirius whining. He shook his head smiling and grabbed her.

"Told you she's a Daddy's girl."

"You two together are gonna be the death of me."

...

"So how exactly are we getting inside?"

"Just stay calm and follow my lead. Stay close to me until we're inside. I'll head to Umbitch and try to get the locket. If I fail, then you three will have a go." I mumbled walking down the street. "Ron and Harry, this is your stop. Hermoine, ours is down there. Stay by the entrance and I'll come get you. Absolutely no detours. Understood?"

They nodded and I sent Harry and Ron on their way.

"You think this will work, Jade?" Hermoine whispered to me.

"Honestly? I'm seventy percent sure."

"That's not assuring at all."

...

"Are those?"

"Muggles and half-bloods. In their 'rightful place'. It's so fucking disgusting. Don't pay attention to it you two. It was way worse back in the seventies." I whispered and walked up to the guard. "I have an appointment."

"With who?"

"Dolores Umbridge. Name's Jade Black, wife of Sirius Black. I'm here to get one last signature in the deed to my house." I lied and hoped for the best.

"Well I don't see why you need-"

"Because apparently I bought my house illegally and with an escaped convict who was later proven innocent. Here's the deal." I pulled out fifteen galleons from my bag and handed it to him. "You let me in, and I won't tell anyone about the affair."

"How do you know about that?" The guard asked scared and I smirked.

"I didn't until now. So? We have a deal?" He nodded frantically and took the galleons. "Pleasure doing business with you."

"Impressive." Ron whispered and I smiled.

"That's the Slytherin charm for you. Now follow me. I know this place like the back of my hand thanks to me and James getting lost here various times when we were five."

...

"What am I gonna do!? My wife's all alone downstairs."

"Ron, you don't have a wife." Harry rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"Play your roles right and maybe none of us will end up in Azkaban tonight." I smirked. "To make it stop raining, try finite incantatem. Let me know how it works out."

"We don't find Umbridge within the hour, we go home. Okay, Jade?" Harry gave me a look and I rolled my eyes.

"That's no fun, but sure." The door opened and I almost puked from seeing so much pink. "Oh this is pleasant."

"Have I seen you before?"

"Yes, you have. Name's Jade Black-Potter." I 'smiled' at her and Hermoine stifled a laughter.

"Ah Potter, yes. I remember seeing you when you were little alongside your brother. I'm so sorry for your loss." She smiled and I almost gagged.

"Yeah, yeah, everyone is. I was recently told that I need your signature for the deed to my late parent's house. Do you mind if we talk in your office? I'm kinda in a hurry and I don't like crowds." I shrugged.

"She's amazing."

"Just you wait."

"I'm actually late for an interrogation. May we reschedule?" Umbridge said walking into the elevator. "Albert, aren't you getting off?"

I pushed Harry and he sighed stepping out.

"Mind if I join? See, I always wondered about how law enforcement works here since my husband was wrongly imprisoned for twelve years. I never understood the system. Mind explaining it to me?" I smiled and she tensed slightly. Right where I want her.

"Told you."

"I love your sister, James."

"Don't we all?"

"I must ref-"

"Please? By the way, that's a very lovely... outfit you have." I grimaced and swallowed the vomit.

"Why thank you! It's actually a fox, y'know?" Umbridge smiled and I nodded in fake amusement.

Merlin help me. My silver tongue can't take it.

...

"Harry? You in here? It's me."

"Yeah. How did you-"

"I charmed my way in. Never underestimate the power a Slytherin has to get what we want." I smirked. "If I have to compliment her outfit one more time, I'm gonna vomit. Any luck?"

"None. Do you think she's wearing it?" Harry asked.

"I was about to ask her to remove the fox to 'admire it' but she sent me here to get some papers for her to sign the deed. So it's probably a 50/50 chance." I shrugged.

"Can't we just use accio?"

"That thing has a part of his soul. I doubt accio will have much an effect on it." I mumbled searching her desk.

"Check this out." Harry mumbled handing me some files. I grabbed them and felt my heart clench.

"They're targets. She's tracking us down." I whispered and almost cried when I saw Hermoine's file. "They want her to be next. I'd kill Umbitch right now, but I'll get sent to Azkaban and there's no way out for me then."

"I found some more." Harry wiped his tears. "It's Sirius', Remus' yours, and Solis'."

Targeted, targeted, targeted, targeted.

"We're next. After us, it's Hermoine. That's why she sent me here. Harry, I've got to get out of here. I'm gonna get killed if I don't leave." I said with tears in my eyes. "My kids, Harry. My kids."

"Go. We've got this." Harry gave me a hug and I sobbed.

"You sure?"

"I'm positive. Go to Marlene and Regulus. And take these two files with you. See if you can dig up more dirt on her so she'll be locked up for good." Harry handed me the files and I sobbed even more.

James Fleamont Potter.
Lily Jane Potter-Evans.

"Come back to the Manor when you're done here. No excuses."

"Done deal."

...

"Sunshine, you're-"

"Can't talk! I have business to attend." I mumbled walking up to our room.

"Where are the kids?" Remus asked running after me.

"Still at the Ministry. I had to get out of there or else I was gonna get killed. There are these files at Umbitch's office. But not just any files, our files. Order members, dead and alive. Those who are still alive are targeted, we're targeted. Harry gave me Prongs and Doe's files." I sat on the bed and opened them.

"But they're dead. How could they-"

"Shush, Sirius. I'm investigating." I said reading over James' file. "Listen. James Fleamont Potter. Status: pure-blood, pro-muggle. Husband to Lily Jane Evans, muggle. Twin brother to Jade Amelia Potter, pure-blood. Member of the first Order of the Phoenix. Allies: Lily Jane Evans, Sirius Orion Black, Remus John Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Jade Amelia Potter, Solis Artemis Black. Cause of death: Killing curse. Reason for death: Sirius Black.-"

"But I-"

"Hush and let her read." Solis scolded her brother. "Continue."

"Father to Harry James Potter, half-blood.
Only son of Fleamont and Euphemia Potter.
School: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (1971-1978)
House: Gryffindor
Date of Death: October 31,1981
And I'm not reading anymore. There's a lot here. Relationship with sister, friends, blah, blah, blah. I suspect that Lily's looks exactly the same."

"Did you saw ours?" Remus asked taking James' file.

"Yeah. The first thing that was written was your lycanthropy, then your blood status. And below that, there was a stamp that said targeted. Mine wasn't so different from Prongs'. The only exception was that I read insane right below my blood status." I shrugged.

"What I don't understand is why they have a file on Prongs. He died sixteen years ago." Sirius mumbled.

"Thanks for reminding me, dipshit." I rolled my eyes. "My guess is that since they haven't killed me yet, they're getting whatever the can on James to use it against me."

"Did you see Pup and Kit's names on any of our files, sunshine?" Sirius asked and I nodded. "Shit."

"On both of them. That's what worries me. It was also written that Moony and Sunny are their godparents. They can target me all they want, but not my kids. I'm not gonna roll over and show my belly like the ministry wants me to." I mumbled.

"Then what are you gonna do, Vix?"

"I'm gonna bite back. They made it personal now."

...

"We're back!"

"THANK MERLIN!" I yelled and hugged Harry. "You have it?"

"Right here." He said and showed me the locket.

"And Umbitch?" Sirius asked.

"Still alive, sadly. But we'll leave her to you, Jade." Harry shrugged. "I tried to take more files, but I was about to get caught. You find something on Mum and Dad's?"

"Nothing important as of yet. But I'll get there eventually. I found some writing on the edges but it's nothing like we've seen in Ancient Runes class. I'll have to dust out the old books and get to studying again." I chuckled.

"There were dementors in the courtroom." Hermoine pointed out. "A lot of them."

"Dementor's kiss on the muggles probably. I'm just glad you all got out of there just in time." I said and hugged Hermoine.

"There was also an article. Something about muggles."

"And let me guess. They used the other word for it?" Solis asked and Harry nodded. "Figured."

"What I don't understand is why Yaxley was there." I mumbled.

"You know Yaxley?" Ron asked in shock and I nodded. "He's the head of law enforcement!"

"WHAT!?"

"If he's head of law enforcement, none of us stand a chance." Remus said.

"Ron got splinched." Hermoine whispered to me. "We were headed to Grimmuald Place but Yaxley followed us so we had to apparate to a forest. And Ron got splinched."

"Well whatever you did, worked. It's barely noticeable." I whispered back.

"A potion that Solis gave me for emergencies. That thing works wonders." Hermoine said teary eyed and I hugged her tighter. "How did you manage to do this?"

"I didn't, 'Moine. You just learn to roll with the punches. You have to learn to adapt quick or else you're dead."

"Now what?" Harry asked.

"You hide. All of you. You hide and don't look back." I mumbled and started to cry.

"Sunshine-"

"It's what's best, Sirius! The first place Yaxley will search is here and if they find that locket, we're done for. I don't like this idea, but what choice do they have? So yes. The three of you will hide. You've got the brains and the muscle. Use it to your advantage. Find the horcruxes and destroy them. I'll keep tabs on you guys my way. And for the love of Merlin, please stay alive. Don't search for us, we'll search for you. No notes, no traces, no nothing. Am I understood?" The kids nodded and I hugged Harry. "I'm so fucking proud of the Wizard you've become, Bambi. But I'll be even prouder if you come back alive."

"I'll try my best, Jade."

"You better."

"Don't worry, Didi. We'll be there to watch over him."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.5M 45.7K 47
In which Josie Longbottom falls for her best friend. started 13.02.20 finished 19.04.20
259K 6.2K 35
---------❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀--------- a james potter love story ---------❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀--------- ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ click on my profile to see outfits and m...
347K 6.8K 20
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black imagines during the Marauders' Era. Characters do not belong to me in anyway. Credits to JK Rowling for all characters I...
19.5K 505 28
Florence has never had so much trouble going unnoticed. ★彡---------------------------- No update schedule, this is just for fun!