Win or lose /Bangchan

By Hobi_of_mine

"I think you shouldn't trust me, sooner or later I will escape." Mafia au Warning: Cursing,blood,killing,kid... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

23

6K 221 140
By Hobi_of_mine

(I love this pic)

"Ok then go on."

Changbin sighed as he sat on his king sized dark bed.The room didn't had much furniture, it was black and empty,still it was peaceful.

"So how do I say this...I saw something."

Changbin tried to find the words as Jieun patiently waited for him to find the words to explain it.

"I saw you guys kissing."

Jieun didn't say anything as she was afraid that she might stutter so she just gestured him to continue.

"How and why?"He asked his eyes held something in them but Jieun couldn't tell what it was.

"I don't know...I'm still very overwhelmed myself."

Changbin sighed and nodded slowly.

"Also I'm guessing something and I basically wanted to ask you if I'm right."

"Alright."

"So let's say I find Felix behaviour a bit suspicious and I think that he was lying to me and the members."

Jieun was surprised but kept a straight face.What if this was just another trap for something?

"Why don't you ask him?"

"Well because he'd tell that he never lied."

"But I could lie too you know."

"Can you just tell me, did Felix lie to us?I really liked you as a friend and to see you get locked up and always get in trouble,that was hard for me to see."

"Really?"Jieun could feel a wave of sad-and happiness wash over her.

'So he cared?'

Different emotions could be seen on her face but she tried to hide them again.

"Yeah and also I noticed how Jeongin was always so protective over you even when he tried to hide it and Seungmin always looked like he knew something I don't."

"Yeah your right Felix had lied you all straight in the face.
He manipulated all scenes to make it believable for the members."

"That's what I thought."

"Well,when did you even start to suspect something?"

"Hmm i guess I just pay a lot attention to my surroundings and saw many reactions.You could say  I kinda observed your moves and especially Felix."

Jieun nodded while playing with her hands.Does this mean she has another person who supports her...
She hoped so.

There's was a short silence before changbin spoke up.

"I guess I have to apologise to you."

"Oh no it's alright you can't do anything about Felix actions.
He was just smarter and faster than me."

The girl trailed off, frustrated about the fact that he played with her while she held no power.

"You were in a-well very bad position you couldn't do much."
Changbin tried to reassure her a bit as he noticed Jieuns frustration in her voice.

"Yeah sadly...but uhm about the kiss how come you even saw it."

"Well,me and chan talked before and I forgot my phone so I just wanted to get it and then I saw you and him."

Jieun bit her lip kinda embarrassed but she tried not show it.
Changbin sighed as he stood up.

"I'm not gonna make a big deal out it but if you're gonna be together then...do you remember what I told you about his last girlfriend?"

Jieun thought for a second as she remembered a conversation she had with changbin at the very beginning,
How his girlfriend left because she didn't have enough 'freedom' and broke not just his heart but the other members hearts too.

"Yeah I remember."Jieun said as she also stood up.

"Well I think you know that we-the members and me don't want this to happen again."

"Yeah."

Jieun didn't really know what to say.
Did the kiss change her view on bangchan?Does she even have feelings for him?Does he even genuinely love her?Did he kiss her just because of the moment?

The girl had many questions but the only way to find the answer was

"Talk to him."

Changbin said as he pulled Jieun out of her trance.

"Make things clear,you don't want to live in ignorance."

"You're right I guess."Jieun sighed and gave him a small smile which he returned.

"It was nice to talking to again."
The girl said as she patted his shoulder.

Changbin laughed and agreed.
After that Jieun went downstairs,she doesn't know how much time passed.

As she looked around in the kitchen she saw no one so she went to the living room.

"Where is everyone?"She mumbled under her breath.

Jieun was about to let herself fall on the couch when she noticed a figure wrapped in the blankets,
so inconspicuous that she almost didn't see the person.

She removed the blanket that covered the face and she wanted to gasp.

It was bangchan sleeping like a baby kangaroo.She wanted to squeak and squish his cheeks but that would wake him up.

Jieun sat beside him on the floor as she had no idea what to do.
Her gaze wandered around the room when she noticed a phone on the little table beside the sofa.

'I wonder whose phone this is.'

She thought and a grin creeped up her face as she suddenly had an idea.

'Well this person will be lucky to have some new cute photos on their phone then!'

Jieun turned around to face the sleeping leader.She took some photos and smiled cheekily as she looked at them.
She put the phone on the table and let out a sigh.

"You know bangchan I wish I could tell you that...Felix was lying all the time but you wouldn't believe me
...but now I have hope,changbin believes me now too.Hopefully Felix and Hyunjin will get what they deserve."

Jieun didn't know why she suddenly started talking with him maybe she hoped he'd hear her and believe her.
But that's probably just another wish that won't come true.

The girl stood up and left the room quickly rushing up the stared as she didn't want to bump into Felix or Hyunjin or any other members who's till saw her as a traitor.

Well she wished but just as she ran around the last corner that leads to her room she bumped into someone.

"Ouch."Jieun said as she rubbed her nose and straightened her posture.

She widened her eyes for split of a second as she saw who she bumped into.

'Why did it have to be Felix?'

"Well not so fast there watch where you going."

He said with his deep voice as he cracked into a smirk.

'Why the actual f is he smirking again?'

"I'm sorry but I'm in a hurry."
Jieun did a 90* degree bow and went pass him.

She heard him laughing and saying some not nice things,basically making fun of her,Jieun really didn't want to deal with him.

Jieun was laying in her bed just staring at the ceiling,
no thoughts,head empty.

Soon she decided to take a nap and so she feel in a deep slumber.

"Channie!"I screamed happily as I ran into his arms,he hugged me and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

"Hey Jieun!"Chan smiled as he tightened the hug even more.

Then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso.
We went into the living room and he threw me on the couch.

"My little Jieun-nie!"He laughed and started tickling me.

I tried to stay serious but he knows where I'm most ticklish.

"O-k channie!Stop now!I literally ca-can't breath!"I said between my laughs and I hoped not to die at the lack of oxygen.

Bangchan just smiled and then laid beside me putting one hand around my waist as I leaned in to give him a kiss.

The kiss was soft and full of love,that was exactly what I needed after a long day of work.

My best caring boyfriend.

After the kiss I just stared at him taking in his features as the sun shined perfectly on his face.

I had my legs wrapped around his torso while his arms were around my waist,he had his eyes closed enjoying every second.

I smiled brightly.

"This is how it's supposed to be."
I whispered and gave him a peck on the forehead.

"What did I just dream?"

Jieun said to herself as she remembered the events of the dream.

"I'm not supposed to feel like this and it's not supposed to be like this!"

"Ugh."The girl put a pillow over her head as she groaned in frustration.

"I can't feel this way!I can't love him!"

"....Wait who said I love him."

"Puuuh."Jieun wiped the fake sweat off her forehead.

"That was close."The girl laughed as she stood up leaving the room not knowing that someone else might've heard the little talk with herself.

Almost 100 votes?!!😳😚😚😚😚
I'm so overwhelmed...really
And I'm planning something hehe

Anyways thx for reading sry for any mistakes.  ;)

(Wordcount=1500)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 181 8
"rules are meant to be broken unless they're written in red ink." "red ink?" "blood." Mafia AU Red Ink | Lee Felix started: 1/23/2022 ongoing as of:...
22.6K 623 37
Chan is the leader of the most famous band in Korea. He is always busy with his work, without doing anything else. But everything changes for him whe...
1M 32.7K 51
❝―You need me, and you know it.❞ (Mafia Series #1!) In which a girl discovers that she's carrying the child of a man from a crime-organized family. N...
159K 5.6K 51
Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends up sharing glasses with Minho, a brilli...