Under the influence

By Kehliyah

As humans we seperate from our natural instinct , and change character as we indulge into a different form of... More

Amnesia
Side chick
I Dream
Mulan
Author note
A little bit longer
Honest
Girl in the mirror
Fetus
Aaliyah
Comfort
Chaos
intuition
Roaming
Unrequited
Faith
Consequently
Fear
Survival
missing.
Loss
Queen of swords
moon boy🌙
Bloom

Youthful

12 1 0
By Kehliyah

It's midnight and all I want to do is text you,but my mind is hesitant as I make an attempt. I spoke to your best friend today and all it did was  engulf my heart with a feeling of heaviness.

I miss your skin , I love the way it's smooth surface felt beneath my finger tips and the feeling of your breath on my lips. You torture me in my state of 'high' whilst you look at me with an expression of hunger glazing your emerald eyes. I remember when we were younger you had portrait insecurities,so I got a friend to sketch you and turn you into art.

I didn't know beauty before you , you stopped my whole world and splashed colour on its dull exterior. When I think of what a women should be , your soul is the embodiment of mother earth. Your roots bare fruits that feed life into this planetary relm , your flash on mine creates something so blissfully euphoric. I used to whisper these things in your ear , simple sentences that I hoped would convey how much I care , words are all I have , sometimes I am still stuck in my head , trying to listen to the voices creeping in.

I've gotten knew friends , I have yet to utter your name to them. Your lips are soft sucking firmly on my own , my hands between your thighs so blissfully ,I almost miss the sounds you make for me. Fuck , why can't we just go back to the way it used to be ,when shit was comfortable? When I was at ease with slowly falling in love with you.

I was so young , I didn't know how to let  my guard down for you. I cannot fight for you right now , not when I am still scared of giving my heart to you. We're still youthful , maybe we'll meet again when maturity has made soldiers out of us.

                         -Liyah Smith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 95 100
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...
159K 12.3K 157
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
74.2K 3.4K 29
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...