supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

Von universaja

Mehr

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[82]

2.3K 145 211
Von universaja

c h a p t e r - e i g h t y t w o

[Hours before the Previous Event]

Sicheng was silently watching everyone around him. He noticed how most of his brothers and friends in that place are running out of breath, feeling like dying. Perhaps they are.

"Y/N, Y/N. Her name's Lee Y/N." Donghyuck mumbled repeatedly while his head was pulled down, obviously weak.

"Why do you keep repeating her name? You are scaring me." Mark uttered, blinking rapidly for his bruise was located under his eyes.

When there was no response from Donghyuck, his brothers including Kun, shoot worried glances. The youngest remained mumbling your name, creating pressured reactions from the others.

"Lee Haechan, get your senses back. Stop repeating her name like she's gonna disappear or something." Taeyong scolded, brows furrowing deeply because of his irritation concealing his extremely worried emotions. It added up the fact that Donghyuck was just looking down, looking extremely far from himself. "I swear-"

Suddenly, his head looked up. Donghyuck's heavy eyelids slowly opened before shooting a death stare into someone. "Someone's controlling me."

The first thought would be the villains trying to control him.

But Donghyuck was quick to pout his lips, acting as if telling an elder that someone stole his candy. "Yuta hyung is controlling me."

"NAKAMOTO!" Taeyong growled, looking at Yuta this time. "Stop. Using. Your. Abilities. Atleast not this time."

Yuta blinked his eyes cutely, his gaze seeming like those pleasing iris of an anime. "But-"

"No fucking buts. Not using your ability doesn't mean your weak. Reserve your strength and your pride before we face those bastards. Got it?" Taeyong breathed heavily, ignoring every aching vein in him.

To cut off the dramatic line Taeyong dropped, Doyoung spoke. "And you, Lee Taeyong, stop talking. You are wasting your energy being a mad grandpa when you can just say 'shut your mouth or you'll be a grilled potato with my remaining ability'".

There was a huge space of silence. Everyone was too tired to react nor to fight back. They decided to keep their words to themselves and let the silence devour their messy mind.

The case isn't entirely close to be honest. Even if there were no words between them, Donghyuck's faint whisper can still be heard.

Lucas cleared his throat and nudged Ten who's literally aching to move. "Uhh.. what do I do with Haechan? He won't stop talking."

"Ugh, just let him be. I'm busy dying." Ten rolled on the other side while still wearing a pained expression.

It all shattered once he was sure Lucas wouldn't see his true emotions tho.

His eyes teared up. His worry was making his heart heavy, and so does everyone's thoughts. Some in the room are planning to give up, some are starting to overthink if they'll really succeed, some are burning with passion to save you and everyone else. It was a heartbreak to witness such events like this.

Each one is so broken that they can't even lean on each other's back.

"Y/N. Y/N. Lee-Y-N. That's her name." Donghyuck continued to utter. "Lee Y/N."

Johnny snapped his neck into their group's youngest and wore the most serious expression. "Tell me what the heck is going on with you, Hyuck. We might help."

"Please, just don't mind me as much as you can. I am just-" Surprisingly, the man's sweet honey-like voice cracked. Mark who was just being sentimental turned extremely worried to get that he was crying. "Don't mind me.. please. I am just remembering her name."

"Why?" asked Johnny with a softer approach this time.

"I'm scared the opponent will use their ability or any potion that will make me forget her. I don't want to forget her." Donghyuck looked up, shrugging his head aggresively to get rid of his tears racing down. "Who would like to forget an amazing person's existence? Who would like to forget Y/N's existence? It's not me. It's not Haechan Lee."

Already drowned in poor hope, the room felt like it turned even more colder.

Except for one person.

Amidst the heavy weight of extreme pain from each of them, Sicheng suddenly nudged Jaehyun.

Sicheng was definitely unconscious earlier. He was the main target that should be asleep for a long time; for some reasons.

Having the silence to contemplate with this situation, Sicheng came up with a tiny plan, that also reasons why he have to be unconscious earlier.

Because he is the starting line.

"Jae, can you hear me?" He asked in a low tone, still feeling weak — but his mind refuses him to just stay still.

"Yeah, yeah. I do," mumbled by Jaehyun back.

"I'm gonna heal you first then try to regain your strength. We have to move out here. Try to use Telekinesis to discharge us from the limbs of the chains. Got it?" Sicheng asked, barely being able to even move his neck for the chains are all over his body. The purpose of it was to make him extremely be in place and that will eventually stop him from healing anyone, but his determination is beyond those.

Jaehyun gulped in his throat, answering with his raspy voice. "G-Got it. But.. can you?"

"Of course I can. I'm dying to see Y/N safe and sound." The Healer mumbled back.

Jaehyun only looked at him before closing his eyes, trying his best to hold on the slightest hope with your name.

He once again gulped thickly, his dimples faintly showing as a detail. "H-How will you heal me? You are all tied up in chains."

"My finger's sticking," Sicheng shut his eyes as he struggle to wriggle the smallest finger of his' to catch Jaehyun's attention which eventually workes. "It will take long to heal you using this hell situation with my finger the only source for contact, but it can still heal you."

"Mmh. Let's try." Jaehyun took a deep breath before approaching Sicheng, wrapping his palm around it.

The soothing feeling once again take over with the guy. He was longing for this. He was longing to be healed.

But with the thought of his brother getting weaker as an exchange, it suffocated him.

While everyone was in their own aching world, suddenly, Jaehyun pulled his palm away. It made everyone else that has the power to react flinch.

"Bro. I'm good," lied Jaehyun even if he can barely stand.

Although he have enough energy to use his ability. That's what matters.

Firstly, Jaehyun unlocked himself except with the toe part for he was scared that he'll use his remaining strength just by saving himself.  "Who do I unlock first?"

"Johnny," Sicheng answered almost in a whisper.

He have to use his own ability to heal himself.

That is hard as heck, but is a necessity.

"What is happening right now?" Taeil blinked his eyes rapidly.

Jaehyun disregarded his worry to Sicheng for the meantime and crawled to Johnny. He raised his palm and started to do his best to unclasp the chains in the man's body.

Johnny's eyes widen while he watch the suffocating metals loosen around his arms first.

Immediately following his instincts, he used his Strength to break down his own chain, creating an enermous sound like two big gates are being opened.

"There we go, hyung." Jaehyun sighed as their cooperation worked out to free Johnny first. "Now, free my feet-"

"You don't even have to say that, Jaehyun. I am on my way to do that." Johnny interrupted, smirking, as he relaxes his muscles that became sore with the amount of chains clamped on it earlier.

"W-What is happening?" Jungwoo questioned, his pale lips parting because of how confused he is.

"I-I healed J-Jaehyun so he can unlock Johnny. Once the two of them are free, t-they can control the c-chains off everyone." Sicheng gulped, his throat burning.

And that is why Sicheng is the starting line.

Once a Healer comes up with a plan to heal, the domino starts. He just have to be extremely smart to pick who shall it be, or the efforts will be useless.

In fact, choosing Jaehyun to heal first was the best option. He can control things, like the thick chains.

"Oh shoot. I get the point." Taeyong replied, looking up to see Johnny still massaging his aching body. "Now.. we have to be very careful about choosing who to unlock first."

And Taeyong's right.

Because their abilities are limited, they have to unlock the most useful one to make the domino of being freed continue.

"Who do we go next?" Johnny panted as he freed Jaehyun with his tied up foot.

"Obviously, Winwin." Taeyong suggested immediately. "He'll be struggling to heal everyone with his finger."

"Kun shall be next," With a really weak and faint voice, Ten spoke. "He stood as our Healer in our group because he was capable of rebooting our systems in our body. I believe he can do the same for Winwin."

"Okay, shh, man. You're obviously in critical to even speak that long." Lucas mumbled to interrupt him.

"You ready, Sicheng?" Johnny asked while stretching his fingertips. "I'll bend this now, alright?"

The process went on and on. Kun was next and right after Sicheng healed him, he worked on healing the Healer. The chains being unlocked kept repeating scary sounds for it was being bended.

In the process of removing the chains, Johnny stopped midway from removing it off Doyoung. "Wait.. we've been pretty noisy here. How come we're not being bombarded by the guards outside?"'

The guy groaned and glared at the Super Strength. "Are you seriously gonna contemplate your life right now?"

"No, wait. Who knows if a guard will suddenly appear to cut my arm?" Johnny scoffed, ready to fight Doyoung as well.

Their brothers could only roll their eyes and ignore the two, minding their own business now.

Lucas only released a weak chuckle. "It's okay. I'm already using my self-replication. They are fighting everyone outside."

"Jungwoo-ah," On the other world, Yuta and Mark were struggling to hold Jungwoo's heavy body while the chains are being removed by Jaehyun.

He was feeling weak as hell that Sicheng and Kun had to combine their abilities to heal the Empath.

Donghyuck worriedly looked at his brother before sighing. "What did they do to you, Jungwoo hyung? To be this extremely weak?"

"Was trying to connect with Y/N earlier while trying to defend myself," A weak grin escaped in Jungwoo's face. "I must be a fool to use all my abilitie-"

Yuta manipulated Jungwoo's mouth to be silent. His eyes narrowed at the younger. "No. You must be a hero for risking it all."

"Now, we're all freed." Taeyong patted Jungwoo in the back as a signal to regain his composure once again. "What do we do next?"

"I can break chains- I mean, we." Johnny spoke, referring to him and Jaehyun. He then pointed at the big metal door. "But that thick thing won't budge. We've attempted that earlier."

"Xioajun? Can you?" Ten turned into the guy he mentioned, this time sitting properly for he have enough energy. "You can leap hard enough to kick the door open."

"I mean.. guys? I'm already outside." Lucas suddenly commented.

A series of question marks filled their faces. Lucas only shrugged his shoulders before pointing at the thick, metallic door.

Slowly, it unlocked the door. Everyone became alert, especially those who have enough energy to fight. They all stood in a fighting stance until it finally unveil what's behind it.

Another Lucas Wong stood on the other side of the door, looking blank with the people inside.

Literally, everyone jumped in their spots and only Lucas has the strength to laugh.

"That's just me!" He continued to laugh, pointing at his duplicate self.

"That's creepy. What in the heck?" Taeil blinked his eyelids. "I can just teleport outside and open the door for all of you."

"What's creepy? I'm handsome." With a cocky tone of speaking, Lucas made his replication disappear. "Now, Hendery and Y/N needs us. Let's get going."

~~~

Kun was leading the way with Taeyong, for once, stepping behind.

He can't help but feel odd although he does not hate this fact. He always lead and was always at the front.

He just can't believe that he can rest his title
as 'The Great Leader' atleast for once, that he don't have to carry that big responsibility all the time.

"This way," Using his arm, Jungwoo gestured the right path.

"How can you be so sure?" Kun asked even if he's not doubting the orders from the others.

"Her scent. Her emotions," Jungwoo replied. "They are all too familiar to me."

Kun let out a proud smile. He was happy for Jungwoo. "What's it like to feel her in the closest way?"

"It's everything." Jungwoo mumbled, his sharp eyes looking at every corner, making sure he can still track you. "I've never knew the importance of Empathy until her emotions were more important than mine."

"Yeah, it's everything." Ten whispered, eyes flinching. "So now, we must hurry the hell up cause I don't like the thoughts running into the thousands of humans locked up below."

"Over here," Mark snapped his fingers and approached a locked up door. "They must be he-"

"Nah," Donghyuck suddenly uttered. "Not Mark."

His fist instantly landed into one of the guards who attempted to attack Mark who was leading the way, sending electric bolts to the opponent and knocking it after few seconds.

"Open the door! They are mobbing us!" Ten ordered, having his sense back and focusing on the tons of tons thoughts from the guards attacking them.

"We must finish them first. They will be a  distraction." Taeil corrected, teleporting right behind Xioajun and saving the man from the sword the guard was about to throw to him, before kicking the guard down in his back. He was starting to get stressed of the situation until something clicked inside him. A faint smile slowly decorated Taeil's angelic face. "Y/N's near. I can feel her. She's really right behind the door."

The battle went on and on until it was no more. Mark panted heavily before grabbing the knob with his remaining strength. His brothers, and the other group stood behind Mark, all forming an imperfect triangular form.

No one knew this day would come. The most unexpected of them all is that there are bloods filling up their pretty faces.

They are weary, yet they are determined.

They are all shaking in tiredness, yet they are keeping their strength preparing against the strongest one.

Mark slowly turned the knob, still shaking from the immense anger rising up in his chest. He couldn't explain the emotions filling up his heart with the thought of seeing you.

Is he excited?

Is he happy?

His deep eyes fell right into you the moment he pushed the doors open.

He was mad.

Seeing you in something that felt like a death bed pushed him to his limits.

"Get your hands off my pretty girl," He grumbled loudly.

That hit everyone in their chest.

With Mark's small words, they all started clashing against everyone. Despite dying to be close to you, they refused to spare a moment for it will be a big distraction.

You, on the other hand, couldn't believe what fall right in your eyes. Although still being in shock, you made your move and controlled the bed where Jaemin layed you to hit Renjun in his stomach.

After making sure he was locked up, groaning in immense pain, you quickly used your speed and approached Taeyong who's wearing the most sincere face.

He did his best to stick his focus on the opponet but gave up, burning it with his hands before turning to you.

The two of you stared at each other with every words that could have been said before he run, locking you in his arms. He planted a quick kiss on your forehead before patting you on your back.

"I get it. I missed you too." He pulled away and looked at you in the eye. "We have to fight all of this first, all right?"

You just nodded silently, closing your eyes. "Go on, Taeyong. I'll try to find myself."

"I trust you." With his encouraging words, he pecked on your temple, before rushing to help others save everyone.

You stood in the middle of chaos, your sight starting to flash hazy.

You balled your fist and looked down, steadying your fast breath.

Suddenly, a loud gush of wind blew behind your ears. You straightened your back and the familiar feeling attacked into your heartbeat.

Your wings showed up.

However, this time, you didn't panicked.

You flapped it slowly as your feet started to float. You were sure it was really you controlling it this time.

It was no longer heavy.

Perhaps, all you need was to be sure that the people you'll be coming back are still alive. Perhaps, that's what it takes to be motivated.

You shut your eyes and exhaled.

The place created an echo-like black mist as your wings stretched to its fullest. Some feather even have to fall down, but you won't stop.

The guards all fell weak in their knees. Everyone in the room were affected with that mere attack from you; except from Taeyong and Kun's clan.

It surprised even yourself to be able to make them an exception for those who gets affected.

Your instincts worked amazingly that you immediately can tell that someone is attempting to kill you right now.

Being right, in fact, you turned around swiftly with your wing being smooth as silk.

And you're right. Jeno shoot an arrow at you.

A small smirk lit up your face as you catched the speeding arrow with your palm, the tip hitting your skin and creating a slit which was healed in a few seconds with your abilities.

You swayed lightly as your feet once again made contact with the cold tiles. You shoot daggers into random direction with your arms doing some exhibition,

but still keeping the guys' safe, oddly.

Your eyes stuck into Jaemin, Jeno, and Renjun who's looking at you in pure emotions of being surprise. Everyone were frozen as they have witnessed how you

Your eyes were black, your skin turned into a deep shade of being pale, and your lips became tinted with bloodshot shade of red.

Your hair was glowing blue, and so were you, with the smirk decorating your tired face minutes ago.

It was not-so-you, but with the way you are being composed — it was surely you.

You were really in control.

You licked your lips before turning around, a circle of fire attacking the place where the three young man stood.

They all used a quick defense with an ice block that surprised you for a moment, almost forgetting that you're against another superhumans.

With the remaining space above, you bravely kicked your feet upwards. Immediately, your wings did it's job to lift you. Some veins from the nature started to enter the place and you're no longer regretting that you're doing it. In addition, the circle where you flew off created some lightning bolts that once sounded so terrifying in your ears.

Everyone was looking at the floating Lee Y/N.

You were uncontrollable; but you were so beautiful.

Your thoughts of them leaving you for being a monsterous figure were wrong.

They are admiring you.

The guys were all looking up at you. They were proud with only the Heaven knowing how deep their adoration are.

You landed into your feet once again and faces the three of them, a playful smile hanging your face. "Fight me, not them. You were asking for me, aren't you?"

Jeno scoffed, crossing his arms. "Are you really gonna fight us? Alone?"

"Of course," You answered without hesitation, tearing up any part of clothing that makes uneasy for you to move. "I am their Protector."

"Oh.. really?" Renjun laughed, wiping the blood dripping in his nose. "Such an everlasting love that exists to rot."

Silencing him, you gestured your arm and threw him on the side, the man groaning at the contact before quickly healing himself.

"Y/N, I'm so fucking proud of you!" Johnny cheered from the other side. "But you must not go alone. We're a team!"

Ignoring Johnny, you raised both of your arms, the buildings starting to erode as your abilities took more and more of you.

You were completely possessed

by your own self.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

everyone at the beginning of the story:
🥰❤JAEMIN😚🥰❤ NANA🐰💛💛NA JAEMIN🌟😚

everyone now:
WTF JAEMIN💀🔪

jokes aside, i love that guy. let's love all of them cause they deserve it huhu.

(currently giving all my heart to haechan because he's so adorable and a mood lifter i hope his own mood is great)

ANDDD, give love to urself too.

i know this is not the best chapter cause i, myself, feels like it is lacking. but i think we got to finish this story sooonnn! i will try to update immediatelyyy, i mean you guys did not go here for actions and i am struggling to write it so i apologize for the shitty part hssjajshsjajs thank you for reading!

i appreciate you aalllll!!

! ! !

sidenote (notice)

i have seen some comments saying that it's somehow like harry potter (but they are not trying to imply any negativity). i just want to say that i absolutely did not mean to copy any of it or any movie part you may know and are just trying to get with my own thoughts and ideas.

i haven't even watched harry potter yet 😭 (and i know i am missing something big).

once again, i do not intend to copy any other work — from someone known or yet to be known stories. thank youu!

please do tell me if someone (just in case) plagiarized some parts of my story. thank you and im sorry for this long ass author's note

😭💛

why tf am i using crying emoji.

anyway i hope you know i'm always here if anything bothers you. the other readers in this community i believe are a safe place.

stay safe ~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

205K 9.6K 30
He looks down on her sleeping, shivering form. She was in a cage, he put her there. He liked her there. So weak. So pathetic. So vulnerable.... ....H...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
33.3K 2K 29
They would steal bread from the bakery. They would play tag in the middle of the road. They would sneak into class and pretend to be students there. ...