Owned

By lizzy_Wolf2109

[ONGOING- DAILY UPDATES] My heart beats fast as slide down the wall, still in shock. I try to progress how my... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 9

4K 147 47
By lizzy_Wolf2109

Thank you _zainab_hassan_ and khaandhifox for voting and showing your support 💞

🥀Evelyn's POV🥀

"Bobaa! Where are all my shorts?", I ask Nathan who I call bobaa sometimes.

"I don't know, shortcake!", He shouts back his reply as he watches his match in the living room.

I can't find even a single one shorts to wear. I originally have 9 pairs of jean shorts and 7 pairs of pajama shorts but I can't even find a any of them.

Today, after the incident of the strange boy bumping into me I came up with a plan to show this mysterious stalker, who he is dealing with.

I am Evelyn Anderson and I will show this guy that he messed with the wrong person.

While I am still searching for my shorts a small note kept on top of my jeans, catches my eye.

I pick it up and read the words carefully.

Sorry princess,
Couldn't have you disobeying me!
~L.D

Is this guy serious!? He really stole all my shorts away! Right now, I would be freaking out and scared as hell but the anger in me is way too much to even comprehend anything.

What does he think? That I will follow all his commands like a good little puppy.

He doesn't want me wearing shorts, well I will wear shorts!

But, the question is how?
All the shorts I had was taken away by him. I can't wear my brother's. All I have is jeans and skirts left. I don't like wearing skirts as they are quite uncomfortable for me. So, that option is out.

The other is jeans, if I wear that means I am obeying to him and that is big no no.

So, what do I do?

I pout and go to the living room, and sit on the couch. Nathan is too busy in the match to even notice me sit next to him.

What if I wear a dress?
No, I can't wear a dress, it's not allowed in our school.

What if I wear leggings?
But, isn't that just a comfier form of jeans?

Ugh! This is so frustrating!

I look at the large screen Infront of me when suddenly an idea strikes me.

What if I take an old pair of jeans and change them into shorts!
Yay!
I jump up from the couch and run to my room. I dig into my closet and find an old pair of blue jeans. I quickly take them and run back into my room.

Woah, I am running around so fast I could literally be the flash.

I take a pair of scissors, needle and thread and get to work.

But wait— if the stalker guy can come into my house and steal my clothes and leave notes and stuff he can watch me too.

I look around and see that the window could be the only source of him coming in my room.

I go there and close the window shut and lock it.

Let's see how he will come in now.

Stalker my ass.

I go back to working on making a homemade shorts, as I cut the jeans.

Soon, I mean 2 hours later I am done. Who knew this could be a hard job. Salute to all those tailors in the world, who make clothes for us.

"Evie! What are you doing in there for so long? Come I made dinner.", Nathan calls me.

"Gimme 5 minutes, I am coming.", I say and clean the place before taking my beautiful handmade shorts and keeping it safely on the chair in my room.

...

It's currently 7:30 in the morning and I just finished tying my hair into ponytail. I wore my shorts today with a off shoulder black crop top.

I usually don't show this much skin as I try to stay more simple. But, to get on the nerves of my stalker and see what he does. I mean what's the worse thing he can do?

He doesn't even have the guts to show himself so obviously there's not much he can do as 'concequences'.

To tell you all the truth, I am really nervous and slightly scared. But, I am trying to stay brave. I would have long gone and told my brother about all this, but firstly I don't want to stress him and secondly, he will go so overprotective of me, that he will probably homeschool me and lastly, I wanna do this on my own. I don't need anyone solving my issues when I can fight back on my own.

The only way this stalker can ever really bring me down is through my loved ones.

As soon as I am done getting ready I leave my little surprise on the table for stalker dearest and grab my bag and am on my way out.

I see Nathan scrolling throught his phone and when he looks up he smiles sweetly at me,
"You look beautiful, baby sis.", He says.

That's the thing I love about him. He never judges my clothes. He says ' a woman has all the right to wear whatever she likes, it's the man that should control himself and not the woman covering herself for her own safety '

"Thank you, bobaa let's go. Even you are getting late for work.", I say.

"But, you didn't eat your breakfast.", He argues as he looks at the plate of toasted bread and scrambled eggs.

"You know we both don't have time, I am sorry I woke up late and could not eat what you prepared, I promise I will eat something in school." , I say as I start to feel guilty for not eating the meal he made for me.

"It's okay, you don't have to say sorry.just eat something in school. ", He says and we make our way to the car.

I play the song wonder by Shawn Mendes, I start to sing along the lyrics.

I wonder if I'm being real
Do I speak my truth or do I filter how I feel?
I wonder, wouldn't it be nice
To live inside a world that isn't black and white?
I wonder what it's like to be my friends
Hope that they don't think I'll forget about them
I wonder
I wonder
Right before I close my eyes
The only thing that's on my mind
Been dreamin' that you feel it too
I wonder what it's like to be loved by you
Yeah
I wonder what it's like
I wonder what it's like to be loved by

I wonder why I'm so afraid
Of saying something wrong, I never said I was a saint
I wonder, when I cry into my hands
I'm conditioned to feel like it makes me less of a man
And I wonder if someday you'll be by my side
And tell me that the world will end up alright
I wonder
I wonder
Right before I close my eyes
The only thing that's on my mind
Been dreamin' that you feel it too
I wonder what it's like to be loved by you
Yeah
I wonder what it's like
I wonder what it's like to be loved by you

Yeah
I wonder what it's like to be loved by you
Right before I close my eyes
The only thing that's on my mind
Been dreamin' that you feel it too
I wonder what it's like to be loved by you

When I am done singing, Nathan looks at me with a large grin on his face.

"You have such an amazing voice, evie. ", He says.

I blush and say, "thanks."

"Well, as much as I would love to hear you sing more, we have arrived at your destination.", He says and I look from the window and see our almighty highschool.

"Okay bubba bye, love you.", I say and give quick kiss on the cheek.

"Love you, too.", He says and drives off.

∆∆∆
I hope you guys like the chapter. Please vote share and Comment.
*

*I am really really sorry I could not give an double update. But I tried to make the chapter a bit longer than usual. I had a medical check up today and then I had to prepare for an exam, so I was out the half day and busy the rest. It is currently 23:27pm and I was supposed to be asleep now, but I could not leave you guys hanging so I wrote this chapter. I apologize from the bottom of my heart, that I published this chapter late and couldn't give the double update. Sorry. I hope your having a good day.
💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 304 26
๐™ž ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch of other boys putting heir stuff away. ...
52.8K 6.7K 75
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duraciรณn de la flor de cerezo" โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข Advertencias โœง โž โ. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN โž โ. Todoroki Bottom! โž โ. Smu...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

105K 4.4K 27
obsessed
20.3K 3.4K 11
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...