KNY ONESHOTS! (Fem Reader)

By szhaynee

Just all about the characters of Kimetsuu because I'm really hooked up with the story so.. yeah! Have fun rea... More

ONESHOT REQUEST PAGE! (OPEN)
Giyuu (Angst)
Kyojuro (Fluff)
Sanemi (Angst)
Inosuke (Fluff)
Obanai (Fluff)
Akaza (Angst)
Mitsuri (Fluff)
Ubuyashiki (Angst)
Kokushibo (Fluff)
Giyuu (Fluff)
Genya (Angst)
Tamayo (Fluff)
Sabito (Fluff)
YAY!
Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 1 (Angst)
Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 2 (Angst)
Uzui (Fluff)
Ubuyashiki (Angst)
Obanai (Angst)
just a quick update!
Guess who's back?

Obanai (Angst)

3.6K 53 33
By szhaynee

Btw try listening to this while reading, it literally made me tear up.

Requested by: zmoken

Abbreviations that's used:

(e/c) - Eye color

(f/n) - Flower name

Giving all of your attention to the one you deeply love is the best decision you've ever made.

Even though you'll feel the pain as twice as you love him... alone.

Being one of the helpers in the Butterfly Estate instead of facing the reality of fighting the demons really scared you to death, you even have nightmares as soon as you finished accomplishing the final selection without any help on other people who also fight for their lives.

Your family who doesn't take things lightly, they were disappointed that you don't want to be Demon Slayer rejected you once you said to them that you weren't brave enough to face those scary creatures so that's why you're here,

To at least help the Demon Slayers who wren't such a coward like you.

And that's how you find your Bestfriend, Obanai. Despite of being cold to you in the first time you start a conversation with him, he kind of accustomed your presence until he became your best friend who'll protect you until the end.

"(Y/N)," He softly said your name for you to curve your lips upward while taking the bed sheets outside before turning your face to see his. Even though you haven't see what he's hiding in that mask, you're sure that he's still be beautiful as ever. 

Since you quite catch feeling for this man, who squint his eyes indicating that he just smiled in front of you. 

  You don't have a plan to confess because of two things. One, he might reject you and the last one, you might just ruin the bond that you worked so hard and ignore you just for knowing what you really feel about him.

You just did what you think will be easy for him and your friendship.

 You smiled to him before taking the basket full of clothes and sheets. 

"Do you want something Iguro-san?" You sweetly said to him while hooking up the strands of your hair to the back of your ear before looking at him fully with you beautiful (e/c) coloured eyes.

"I just want you to have this," He proudly handed you a single (f/n) and it's your favorite flower which totally made your day. Your smile seemed to widen when you saw him handing to you your favorite flower. 

"T-thank you! But..." Receiving a beautiful from the one you really love, letting your mind flow to the soft and cold breeze of the air like a leaf that's about to fall to the ground smoothly. Is this the time where he'll confess to you? 

Did he fall in love with you? Realized that you'll be the one who's going to fill up the missing piece in his life?

Is the feelings you felt all this time will be mutual?

"Why did you gave me this flower? Was there a special occasion that I missed this morning?" He chuckled in front of you which your mind plays it like a broken record as you're lost in those cheerful eyes, not wanting to leave his eyes on yours.

"Nothing, I just want to since me and Mitsuri will go to another mission tomorrow."

Suddenly, your smile kind of snapped as soon as he mentioned Mitsuri. 

It may hurt you as it sounds but he's her love interest, which really gave you a lot of pain and thinking on your mind. This was not the first time he mentioned her like he's really interested to her, every time the two of you hanging out, she's only the one that has been in his mind and talking about her like he's writing an autobiography, a novel of why Mitsuri should be with him.

And now that they're getting close to each other, it might ruin you completely. 

"Oh..."

"And while I'm looking for that I saw this knee socks for her. Do you think it's cute?" Your wide smile formed into a fine thin line as you saw what he bought for Mitsuri. A pair of navy blue thigh-high socks layered with the striped lime-green socks and you think it's really cute, it really suits her.

Looking down at your favorite rose, as your hope falls down into abyss, not wanting to get that false hope anymore. Thinking that the feelings you gain might just be a one sided love.

"Y-yeah... I think cute on her..." You said with a hint of sadness on your voice but that doesn't matter to him, he just wants you to confirm that what he want to give to Mitsuri is not that strange. 

He pats your head as you lowered your head because you don't want him to see you as your tears about to fall. Until you felt a odd feeling to your stomach up to your throat, making you gag a little bit.

"Are you okay?" You ignored him as you felt something on your throat wants to get out, forcing you to gag in front of him.

"(Y/N)!" As he about to touch your shoulders, you put your hands in mid-air indicating that you want to stop him from what he's about to do, turning yourself away from him without looking in his eyes. You don't want him to see you like this, tears in your eyes might escaped.

"I'm okay, please just... just leave me alone for a minute." He didn't want you to leave here, but after hearing your serious voice, he knows when to leave you and when to take your silly jokes but now's not the time to make jokes, the things on your throat starts piling up, ready to let it all out.

You didn't even let him say anything because the moment you feel it on your mouth, you ran inside as you didn't notice the basket that you're just holding earlier. 

you don't care even if you collide with something as long as you can get out whatever is in your throat because as it grows, you really feeling the pain.

"Oh, (Y/N)-san, where's the she--" Bumping into Shinobu, you just avoided her and as soon as you saw the bathroom, you locked yourself in it as you vomit in the bowl letting it all out. The pain, hopes and even your optimistic side when you're thinking about him nonstop as the tears you've been holding back for so long escaped in your eyes.

Until you felt a long thick thread stuck on your mouth and as you tried to get it out, your eyes widened. a whole flower just came out of your mouth, covered in some thick blood as its stem still attached! 

You screamed, not knowing what to do since you don't know why you're experiencing this. You haven't eaten anything strange earlier, you don't even have a symptoms of having any illness so why is this happening to you?

"(Y/N)-san!!" You turn your heard to where the door is, you saw Shinobu with Aoi with their shocked expression on their face when they saw you helplessly letting these petals and flower out on your throat until you coughed up with some blood.

"This can't be happening... Aoi, please go to the room where there's no people in it and arrange it for her." 

She quickly nod, as Shinobu turn to look at you with those pity eyes. Slowly making her shaky hands to your shoulder while you're still confused on what's going on.

"We need to get that out as soon as possible, now please stand up before it's too late..."

Smiling weakly in front of the Hashiras as they're visiting Shinobu because it's her birthday today. Waving at them while you nod your head as a sign of respect. That's all you can do all day, not wanting the petals come out of your mouth again. 

Shinobu discussed to you about what this disease may do to you. 

The Hanahaki Disease that became just a myth since she didn't know that there are people who still experiencing this because it's rare nowadays but after seeing what state you're in days later, this disease might continuously happen to some people who's in loved to someone, but doesn't love them back. 

Though having this is too much to handle, there's still a way to end this... through surgery.  It's been effective and easier for you but it's so sudden, you don't want your feeling for him to disappear just like that.

"Hi (Y/N)! I see you've been enjoying yourself here all alone!" Kyojuro confronted you with his wide smile and enthusiastic presence. You used to be like that...

Showing him your shy smile, lowering your head while he just stood there with his mighty self.

"Yeah, it's been nice just being alone you know..." 

"Well if you need something, shout my name and I'll come to you, princess!" Chuckling at him for being knight in shining armor all of a sudden, a two figure caught your eyes.

A gasped escaped in your mouth as you saw them, laughing and intertwining their hands as their body's so close to each other, letting anyone know that nothing can separate them.

Seeing Iguro so happy made you heart leap but seeing him with another woman who has nothing to compare to you really breaks you. It's been days, yet they're so close to each other that quick? 

And the fact that they didn't even bother to look in your direction led you into thinking that he finally doesn't remember you helping Shinobu in her Estate. 

It really did broke you. You thought that your tears already gone but here they are, still streaming down your face as hard as it can. 

It hurts to the point where you thought you became numb, putting your hands in your right chest as you inhale deeply since the petals are starting to rise up into your throat one again. But little did you know, that the more you control the petals that are on your throat, the more it will multiply and invade your lungs. Not letting you breathe normally.

You finally coughed, trailing a thick warm blood down to your chin as you tried to control it but the pain you're feeling becoming stronger, more frightening as they poking out to your throat and you can't take the pain anymore.

Coughing nonstop while the petals are going out of your mouth like a flowing river, it never stops and it hurts you especially your throat who's suffering more as a flower came out.

But nothing hurts more than seeing the person you love was leaning his figure to another woman, smiling like nothing can make him happy but her, intertwining their hands while staring at each other with full of love and hope in their eyes.

While you, just sitting there and you can't even walk without someone supporting you as they're whispering on each other as you saw them laughing like there's no tomorrow. Your lips crumbled as you tried to cry but the pain in your heart it too much and it needs to release.

Why did you do to deserve this? You're just in love with your bestfriend and even helping Shinobu at her Estate. You gave what you can in the final selection yet this are the results for doing nothing but kindness and good deeds. 

You tried to hide your emotions, but whimpers and cries soon overpowered your body leaving you with pain only as the petals slowly invading your lungs not noticing that your breath shallows as flowers growing up to your insides, making your lungs scream from help. 

"No... Am I, Am I going to d-die?" You asked yourself in a low tone, hands creeping to your shoulders as you embraced yourself... finally accepting the pain that this love caused. 

Remembering the days where you two were happy, just laughing and teasing each other clinging onto each other like a couple would. Him reaching out to you, spreading his arms fully wide as you hug him dearly, not wanting to let go while wishing that you'll be his significant other. 

But I guess that won't happen at your state, letting the petals came out of your mouth while the petals on your lung occupying the space that's left, torns and stems are still poking as they make its way to your mouth begging to escape. 

As you let out your last tears, smiling at the sky while you let the blood trail down, making a mess out of you as you hitched your breath knowing that this will be the last time that you'll remember him... and his smile that you'll never forget and as you close your eyes, his face appeared with his soft eyes like he's really staring at you lovingly.

I hope in our next life, I will be the one who's making you happy like she did... 

----

Here it is! Thank you for your request, I really enjoyed this one since he's one of my favorite characters in kny. I really hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 19.2K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
2.5K 36 8
Welcome to the book of my OCs!
5.1M 146K 103
Read The Title Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters and pictures, they belong to their respectful owners.
63.9K 960 24
so basically almost everyone is in love w tanjiro :) inspired by many tanjiro harems out there!