Made A Bet With The Bad Boy (...

By ImaginingGirl

{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under ma... More

d.e.s.c.r.i.p.t.i.o.n
1| p.i.l.o.t
2| c.o.m.i.n.g o.v.e.r
3| a. n.i.g.h.t o.u.t
5| o.h s.h.i.t
6| i.d.e.a.s
7| g.o.i.n.g o.v.e.r

4| u.n.e.x.p.e.c.t.e.d t.h.i.n.g.s

5.6K 191 9
By ImaginingGirl

Allie's POV

I wasn't scared to be with him. In fact, I was completely fine. I was just thinking about the audition as I stepped inside the closet. If we kiss, it'd be awkward for me to work with him again.

He was right behind me. Suddenly the door closed and the darkness took over the room. I couldn't see a thing but when I turned around, I saw a figure walking towards me. Nope, I'm not letting him do this and I don't wanna after I saw him making out with Lola. Maybe he caught some STDs through that kiss. Well, they were technically doing it with clothes there.

But before I could say anything, my back was against the wall and he was in front of me. I could feel his hot breath against my skin.

At least, he didn't have a bad breath or this would've been really weird.

"Tyler, what are yo-" I was interrupted by his lips. I didn't kiss back, instead of that I tried pushing him away. But he was way too strong. He held my wrist and placed it above my head as he started to kiss me roughly. After a few seconds, I finally managed to get out of his grasp. He groaned and I can guess that he was a little mad.

He had no right to be mad. He was the one who forced me to kiss him when I clearly wasn't interested.

Learn about consent, biatch!

"Why?" he broke the awkward silence after a few seconds.

"What?" I asked him, confused.

"Why don't you wanna kiss me?" He asked me, irritated. My vision slowly got used to the dim light and I could see the shadow of his figure now. I saw him sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall.

"Well, I just don't wanna kiss you." I shrugged, even though he couldn't really see me. I seriously didn't want to after seeing that. Correction, I didn't wanna kiss him at all.

"Psst. Every girl wants to kiss me." He said. Cocky, much?

"Certainly not every girl. I'm not interested in kissing you at all." I sat down on the floor, across him.

"You will be soon." He said. I could tell he was smirking.

"Nope, never in a million years" I said, smirking back. (A/N: Got the reference?)

"I will make you then." He said. Now, he's starting to get on my nerves.

"What if I don't like you?" I said, raising an eyebrow. That was pretty rude but fuck it, I don't like him. This is not the Tyler I became friends with. And I don't like this Tyler at all.

"Time's up." Cristi said opening the door, sending the bright light into the room but we both completely ignored it and went back to our 'conversation'.

"You will like me soon." He said, winking. He got up and offered me a hand.

"What if I don't?" I asked as I stood up, completely ignoring his hand.

"Let's make a bet then." He said all of a sudden. What the fuck? A bet, really? We're not in kindergarten for fuck's sake!

"Sure." Oh no, Allie, what have you got yourself into? I don't what came over me but I'm now being so brave. Or dumb. I don't even know what to call this.

"If you fall for me, then I win. And if you don't, then you win, which is never gonna happen." He said, grinning. Now that's the stupidiest bet I have ever heard in my life.

"I win, if you fall for me." I said, grinning back. He didn't say anything, he just laughed.

"What? Think that's never gonna happen?" I asked, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow. I wanted to wipe that smirk off his bloody face.

"Think? I know its never gonna happen." He said. Fucktard.

"Um, guys, we need to continue playing." Cristi said, trying to gain our attention.

"One second." I said to her and turned back to him.

"And what will the winner get?" I asked him, tapping my foot on the floor impatiently.

"The loser will do whatever the winner wants for..." He scratched the back of his neck, thinking about a date.

"Until graduation." I said, as I walked out of the room.

"Okay, so you sure you wanna do this? I'm gonna win." He said from behind me. One day, his confidence is gonna bite him in the ass.

"Oh! Please, don't flatter yourself." I said as I sat down back in the circle near Sandy.

"So what just happened?" She asked, looking at me with confusion written all over her face.

"I just made a bet with Tyler." I said. She looked even more confused now.

"I will tell you later." I whispered to her to which she nodded.

The game continued. But all I could think was about Tyler. What has gotten into me? I can't believe I just made a bet with the school's bad boy. I guess, now I have to go along with it. But I knew this wasn't right. Something tells me in my head that this is gonna end bad. But I just ignored the negative thoughts.

I know, I know. Never ignore your gut feeling.

But he's gonna think I'm a coward if I back down now. And I certainly don't want that to happen.

-time skip to the next morning-

"Honey, wake up!" My mom softly said, sitting on my bed.

"Hey Mom, I missed you." I said smiling, as I fought with the light to try to open my eyes. I somehow managed to do it.

I swear, one day I'm going to murder the sun so moon can win over the whole damn galaxy. (A/N: my real name means sun and I hate it too. Ah, the irony 😂)

"I missed you too, honey!" She said as she kissed my forehead. She smelled different. Maybe it was a new perfume.

"So when did you came back?" I asked her as I sat up on my bed.

"Just like 2 hours ago" She said looking at the alarm clock for time.

I just nodded. She got up from bed and walked towards the door.

"Oh, by the way, I made breakfast." She said smiling at me.

"You what?" I almost yelled. It's the first time in forever, she has made me breakfast. She was always too busy with her work and stuff. So this was certainly a surprise.

"You better come downstairs fast or else I'm gonna eat it all." She said as she walked out of the room.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face, blah blah... did my daily routine. I quickly put my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs.

She made pancakes, my favourite! I sat down on the dining table and she handed me a plate of pancakes.

I slowly ate it all. It was soooo good, even better than our cook's food.

"Mom, I didn't knew you could cook like that." I said as I washed my plate.

"That's my hidden talent." She said, smiling at me. I did not know that.

"So-" I started but I was interrupted by the calling bell.

"I'll get it." I said as I walked towards the front door.

I opened it and there stood Jack, smiling at me. What is he doing here?

"Hey, how did you know where I live?" I asked him, pretty surprised. How come everyone knows where I live?

"Well, I asked your friend Amanda about that." He said, scratching the back of his neck. He looked so cute when he did that.

"Can I come in?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah sure, sorry I was just surprised to see you." I said, opening the door fully.

He walked inside and sat on the couch. He looked slightly nervous.

"So what's up?" I asked him, sitting down next to him.

"Did you make a bet with Ty?" Jack asked me, straight forward.

"You mean, Tyler? Yeah I did, how did you know?" I asked him, I have completely forgot about him.

"Um, a few friends of him, including me knows about it. He told us last night." He said looking at me, a little worried.

"Oh.." I said looking down, I didn't know what to say.

"Honey, I'm going shopping." My mom said entering the room.

"Oh, hey mom. Mom, this is my friend Jack. Jack, this is my mom." I introduced.

Jack stood up holding his hand. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Carter." I laughed a little.

My mom just smiled and shook his hand. "It's Ms. And call me Melanie." My mom said.

"Oh." Jack blushed a little which made me laugh more.

"Nice meeting you, Jack. I gotta go now. Bye, guys!" With that she left the house.

"My mom got pregnant at her age 17 and my father died before I was even born. She was a single mom." I explained.

"Oh, I didn't know that." He said, blushing a very light shade of pink. He looked so adorable now. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks.

"It's okay, and what were you saying?" I asked him. When he opened his mouth to continue his phone buzzed in his pockets.

"Oh I have to go, I just came here to tell you that, you should take back the bet, Ty is not like me or your friend, Alex." He said, looking genuinely worried. I don't know how he knew about my friendship with Alex but instead of asking about that, I decided to ask him the important stuff.

"What do you mean?"

"Look, breaking girl's heart isn't really a big deal for him, and since the bet is about who is falling for who. There is like 80% chance for you to fall for him, I know that. He's a player, he knows what he's doing. So I'm doing you a favour​ by warning you. You should take it back, Allie. Before things gets out of hand." He was serious about this. I can see it from the way he stared at me.

"Even if I do take it back, I don't think he is gonna leave me alone." I said, looking down at my feet. I'm getting genuinely scared now. I wasn't thinking about the consequences when I agreed but now, it has dawn on me. What if I fall for him?

"Then at least be careful, okay?" He said, cupping my cheeks in his warm hands and lifted my head up. His lips held a warm smile, that instantly calmed my heart down.

"Okay." I said, giving him the best smile I could at the moment.

"I didn't mean to scare you or anything. But you have to careful around him." He said as he let go of my face and walked towards the door.

I watched silently as he opened the door.

"And one more thing, if you get a chance, try to break his heart." He winked and walked out of the house.

I sat on the couch, lost in thoughts.

What am I gonna do now? One part of me said that you can do it, you can resist him, you can make him fall. But another part of me said you're gonna be broken, he is a player, you have to take back the bet.

All these confused thoughts are giving me a headache now.

I have to see him again Monday. Do I have to take the bet back or try to make him fall? Am I truly ready to actually do that?

Confusion, confusion, confusion. I don't know what to say, I'm too confused :P Oh yeah thanks for reading my story! I will update tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 50 16
"Marek, don't do this. Keep your captainship. I'll tell the truth about what happened and we'll both be out of the deal." "But-" "I don't know what y...
44.8K 1.5K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
3.5M 90K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
57.5K 2.8K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...