Weasley twins X Reader story

Oleh x0xJANVIx0x

Alr so in the story it does say "she" nd "her" Bcs I wrote this when I didn't rlly know about shit, but if ur... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Apologies

Chapter 10

1.3K 32 9
Oleh x0xJANVIx0x

'Looks like Snape has a soft spot for you.' Said Harry.

'Maybe, I'm freezing. Why is it so cold in here?,' you says. Everyone looks at you. 'Oh, that's why. Forgot, sorry.' You give them a nervous laugh.

'Here!' Says George.

He throws you his jumper and you put it on.

'Thanks George, I'll be back in a minute.'

You go to walk off but Hermione grabs your arm.

She whispers in your ear, 'Your blushing Y/N!'

'I... um. I'll be back in a bit.'

You get changed into a new set of uniform but keep the jumper on.

'Nice jumper Y/N!' Says Ginny as you sit back down.

'Oh shove off, I can't help it if I'm cold okay. Now, what do you guys want to do?'

'Let's watch movies in the Gryffindor common room.' Says Luna.

Everyone agrees and walks upstairs.

You fall asleep lying across Fred and George.

'Guys, look at Y/N!' Said Harry.

Everyone looks at you and they all smile and giggle quietly. Harry stands up and takes a photo of you.

'Okay, no one tell her this happened or she will kill someone.' He said. They all laugh.

Everyone gets tired and go to bed. The twins carry you upstairs and out you in bed, they then go to bed as well.

In the morning you and Cedric go to meet Harry in the tent.

'I heard that the first task was dragons, which is great because we literally know nothing about dragons.' Said Cedric.

'That's good news, at least I'll die a snack.' You say.

You both start laughing and then hear Harry's voice questioning where you were.

'We best go inside, don't want Harry to be the one that kills me.' You say laughing.

'Same, that would just be sad since he's younger than us.' He says.

'Can you guys talk about me any louder? Besides, Dumbledore says it's Cedric turn to do the challenge.' Says Harry walking out looking both frustrated and nervous.

'Please don't die Hufflepuff, you aren't such an annoying guy as I thought.' You said to Cedric.

'Thanks.... I think?,'He chuckles and looks at the entrance to the ring. 'I better go then, hopefully I'll see you in a bit!'

'Good luck Hufflepuff!'

He goes and completes the challenge. He walks back in.

'I got the egg!' He says.

'Great job out there Hufflepuff! You nearly got crushed, how am I supposed to survive?!' You say.

'Y/N, Dumbledore wants you to pick your dragon now.' Says Harry.

'Now Y/N, choose your dragon then go out and compete.' Says Dumbledore.

You nod and out your hand in the bag.

'Oh perfect, I get the dangerous dragon with the spikes!' You say giving them a sarcastic smile.

'Good luck Y/N, you've got this.' Says Cedric.

'Thanks Hufflepuff! I'll see you in a bit, if I'm not dead by then! Okay..... I can do this.'  You give them a little smile and walk out.

You walk out and the Horntail starts to spit fire.

'ACCIO FIREBOLT!' You shout.

Your broom comes and the dragon starts chasing you around the castle, everyone starts to get worried.

'SHE'S BACK! GO Y/N!' Screams Hermione.

Go grab the eggs and fly back into the tent. Cedric runs to you and hugs you.

'I didn't die Cedric! I didn't die!' Your smile keeps getting bigger and bigger.

He stops and then looks at you.

'Did you just say my actual name? That's a first. Well done one completing the challengeY/N!' He says.

'Thanks Hufflepuff! I'm glad you made it into the next challenge too,' you hear people rushing outside the tent. 'What's that noise?' You ask.

The twins run into the tent and tap their arms around you.

'YOU DID IT Y/N!' Said Fred.

'YOU GOT THE EGG Y/N!' Said George.

Remus walks and lets out a fake cough. The twins immediately let go of you.

He walks up to you and hugs you.

'Well done darling, I'm very impressed. And I'm sure Sirius would be too.' He says.

'Dad,' you hug him back. 'Hey, I was wondering if I could invite some friends over for Christmas?' You ask him.

'That would be great, who were you thinking though?' He asked.

'George and Fred Weasley and Hufflep- I mean, Cedric Diggory!' You say.

'Well actually, all the Weasleys are staying at our house for Christmas. But I'm sure Cedric can come too. I have to be in the great hall, there's an assembly in fifteen minutes. I'll see you soon.' He says and walks off.

You walk back over to the boys.

'Guess what, all of the Weasleys are staying at my house for Christmas. And he said Cedric could come too. So we can all spend Christmas together!' You say to the three of them.

'Wicked! Oh and we get to celebrate your birthday together!' Said Fred.

'I know right, it's so great!' You say smiling.

You, Fred and George are now jumping around, while Cedric just stands there smiling.

'Cedric do you want to come over for Christmas too?' You ask him.

'Well, my dad's out for research reasons.... So I'd love too!' He says.

The four of you start jumping around.

'We should probably head to assembly now, let's go.' You say.

You all leave to go to the great hall.

'I would like to congratulate the four champions on completing the first challenge, the next one will be held in two days. Two days before the last day of school. Tomorrow, everyone will have a practice for the Yule ball.' Said Dumbledore.

*next day*

'Come on guys, we're gonna be late. McGonagall will kill us!' You say dragging the twins to class.

'Just so you know, we are only doing this because you have to do it for the ball.' Said George.

'I wouldn't want it any other way.' You say.

You walk into class and go stand with Hermione. Fred and George go stand with the boys on the other side of the class.

'Good morning everyone, today we will be learning the dance for the Yule ball. Each champion must come to the ball with a date, everyone else can choose.' Said McGonagall.

You roll your eyes and notice half of the boys staring at you which made you a bit uncomfortable so you stand behind Hermione.

'Oh Godric, I feel bad for Y/N, all of the boys are staring at her. She clearly doesn't like it.' Said George.

'George, I was thinking exactly the same thing.' Said Fred.

'Now, I will need a partner to demonstrate the dance.' Said McGonagall.

'I feel sorry for that chap, I wouldn't want to dance with her.' Said Ron.

'Mr Weasley, how about you?' She said taking Ron's hand.

You whistle at them and everyone laughs.

'Umm Professor, what do I do?' Asked Ron.

'Place your hand on my waist!' She said.

'Where?!'

'My waist, Mr Weasley.'

She demonstrates the steps and moves to the entire class.

'Please can everyone start practicing at once!' She says.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Wicked Oleh lexi

Fiksi Penggemar

36K 820 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...
104K 1.6K 57
Hi I haven't seen like any Charlie weasly X-READERS so I made one. this is she her pronouns. you are sirus blacks daughter and happen to fall In lov...
5.8K 58 17
In this story you are the daughter of Sirius black and remus lupin. You are living with remus and know about Sirius being in Azkaban. You know the ri...
133K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...