We will meet again ~ Fred Wea...

Od chloeallenn

________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 25/05/24 (hopefully) current r... Více

Introduction
1| the visions.
2| it doesn't compare.
3| eternal glory.
4| blood superiority.
5| it's been playing on my mind
6| i'll take you up on that offer
7| the first task
8| I've missed you
9| you dont understand the pain
10| I couldn't save him
11| Im not ready for reality
12| fifth year
13| let's do something about it
14| happy anniversary
15| I love you
16| godfather. part 1
17| godfather. part 2
18| I have a plan.
19| an initiation
20| overwhelming guilt
21| short-lived
22| it physically hurts
23| cursed necklace
24| skull & snake
25| christmas party
26| grow a pair
27| dumbledore's judgement
28| two years together
29| I owed him a dance
30| book of letters
31| bestfriend?
32| not a word
33| you're dark
34| won won
35| little late night snack
36| the fight
37| mercifully
38| the talk
39| luck
40| prepping and planning
41| girls night. part 1
42| girls night. part 2
43| hangover
44| am I the only one with a brain?
45| serious situations
46| astronomy tower
47| R.A.B
48| distance
49| sirius is serious
50| secrecy
51| caught red-handed
52| fend for ourselves
53| five of me
54| protectors
55| blame
56| not to be meddled with
57| avoiding the inevitable
58| France brought to you
59| Gin's got the gin
60| this changes nothing.
61| the Weasley boys
62| straight and simple
63| moving in a blur
64| paranoia
65| married with three kids?
66| polyjuice potion
67| linked as one
68| open-relationship
69| out of the loop
70| princess
71| bogart
72| over-thinker
73| not giving up
74| cottage
75| matured...in a way
76| your true self
77| free-elf
78| sceptical
79| imposters
80| just in the nick of time
81| hate with a passion
82| i'm home
83| envy
85| bottled up
86| fresh wounds need time to heal
87| it's time
88| we will meet again
89| fail-safe
90| we go down together
91| I don't want to die...
92| war
93| retaliate
94| make it stop, please
95| heart ache
96| start to end
97| figment of my imagination.
98| capability
99| an eye for an eye.
100| well-being.
101| stood-up
102| heart over mind
103| silencing charms
104| independant
105| no fuss
106| state of delirium
107| denouement

84| I've been played like a fool

455 13 12
Od chloeallenn

We were all still sat in silence, everyone was still trying to work through what I said and come to terms with it. It was a lot of information to handle, it would change everyone's lives present in the room as well as wizards and witches all over the world.

"Perhaps we should-"

"You know what, I'm tired can we talk about this tomorrow?" I interrupted Molly giving her an apologetic smile waiting for her approval. She gave me worried eyes but nodded to my question none the less. I didn't bid anyone a goodnight, I wanted to leave, to be alone even.

I thought after all this time I'd never want to be alone again, but Frederick Gideon Fucking Weasley changed that. Of course, he did.

"Love, wait." I heard him half-whisper as I jogged up the stairs, I didn't turn to look at him nor did I stop to listen, I was on the verge of breaking. I can't handle this right now.

I'm already on edge about losing the people I care about and the thought of losing Fred not in the battle but to another girl made me want to curl into a ball and cry. It would mean I wasn't good enough, not for him. That is the one thing that could shatter my heart to pieces, beyond repair.

"Please." he pleaded I could feel him getting closer and I was trying to fight myself from launching at him. I wanted to hate him or at least put on a show of dramatic anger so he would come clean but the other part of me wanted to embrace him. "Can I just talk, you just have to listen," he placed his hand on the door handle to Ginny's room before I could get it open, he was so close to me I could feel his warm breath against my cheek making me shudder. I nodded turning around as fast as I can to walk away from the temptation, heading to his room instead.

I was shaking overthinking what he could tell me right now but I felt a burst of joy when seeing Giddy sleeping on Fred's pillow soundly. I ignored Fred trying to start a conversation whilst I stroked him behind his ears, he immediately woke up purring his way onto my lap.

"Listen!" He shouted and I snapped my head to face him at his sudden outburst, I sighed turning my body to face him to allow him to talk. "Mimi and I are nothing, George told me you were worried about that." He mumbled scratching the back of his neck with the slightest hint of a smirk.

"Mimi?" I scoffed rolling my eyes at him, "so, who is she? Why was she with you?" I asked with an expectant face, I was fuming. I studied his eyes, they were sunken like he was too exhausted to have this conversation. I got the feeling he was trying to get the talk over with.

"That's not important Kat. You know I love you." He smirked sitting down beside me placing his large hand on my thigh, squeezing ever so slightly.

I didn't want to cave, I was too strong for that but his bloody eyes. They made my problems melt away, they made me melt away. He knows it.

I closed my eyes trying to keep it together as best I could but when he took Giddy from my hands to put him on the floor I climbed on top of him.

I instantly kissed him, deepening it by pushing his flat on the bed. God, I had missed this. I definitely seem like an idiot, what if I am being stupid? What if something is going on with that girl and he isn't telling me?

I climbed off of him actually listening to the thoughts running through my head. I had to be smart about this. I have to have self-respect.

"My love. I promise you, nothing is going on. You're are the only girl I want." He cupped my face staring me in the eyes, he didn't seem like he was lying I could usually tell. Perhaps I'm reading into this, maybe not but that's a regret for another day.

I climbed back onto him, straddling his hips while taking off his blazer throwing it to the floor without a care in the world. He kissed up and down my neck making my mouth fall open, I hadn't been with him like this in months. I didn't know how desperate I was until now.

I slipped my jeans off as well as my top whilst he skilfully unclipped my bra with one hand, next thing I knew he flipped us over so he was towering over me. "You're so beautiful." He groaned whilst taking off his belt and trousers. I smiled just admiring him as he did so, he wasn't as toned as he used to be, now that he doesn't play much quidditch it was bound to happen but it didn't look too different. I liked it. He had freckles dotted around his body and his sharp defined jaw law made my knees go weak.

"Freddie..." he looked up with worried eyes at how soft it came out, "I love you." I breathed running my hands down his chest before pulling him back towards me, not waiting for a response. I loved him, I may be young but that's one thing I'd never doubt.

-

We were both laying in silence still hearing each other's heavy breaths as we stared up at the ceiling. I was happy again, I over-reacted, what a surprise. I should've known Fred loves me and only me, I should've put my trust in him.

"Oi are you done shagging in there?" I heard George knock on the door and when we both burst out laughing.

He walked in with both hands covering his eyes, "I'm covered Georgie, " I giggled and he crossed his arms over his chest,

"guess that's the relationship drama out the window?" He asked flopping down at the end of the bed we were in. "Mum wants you to go to the shop and get all your clothes so she can wash them if any survived." He sat up resting his head in his hand looking at me. I nodded widening my eyes to give him the hint to leave so I could get dressed. "Oh right!" George finally understood after a few minutes jumping up and shutting the door behind him.

I got into some of Fred's clothes straight away kissing him once more before heading for the door, "wait Freddie I need your keys." I came back into the room and he pointed to his blazer on the other side of the room with a gleaming smile on his face. Everything was perfect again.

I picked it up searching through the inside pockets, pulling out some paper. It was an enveloped letter, It had been opened and placed back inside. When I flipped it over there was a lipstick kiss marking on the front. I panicked pushing it into my jogger pockets instead. When I got the keys I dropped the jacket back to the floor giving Fred one last wave before being in the hallway. I had to read it, I had to know what was going on.

I ran into the fireplace calling out the location and going as rapidly as possible. To be in private with no chance of being caught. The flat was empty from what I could see I had the vile thought that she would be sat on the sofa when I walked through, I felt a weight fall off my shoulders when it was empty.

I took a seat on Fred's bed trying to open the letter with my shaky hands.

'Freddie-boo

I had a great time this weekend, I know you miss her and I hope I helped ease your tension.'

Ease his tension? Is this a fucking joke? I never thought I'd feel this way but I couldn't breathe, my chest felt tight I couldn't see through my foggy eyes. I kept hearing a white noise as I was thinking. I never thought he'd hurt me like this. I trusted him with my life I really believed he was the one to help me when I'm hurt, not the one to cause it.

'If you ever need me again, let me know and I'm there. If you and what's her name ever get on the outs, I will be there in a second to comfort or please you again, it's your choice.

Mimi x'

My tears were soaking the paper, I was feeling a mix of anger and hurt and it wasn't a good mix. I knew I had to go back to the Burrow but I don't think I could face him. He lied to me, he slept with me, he took advantage of my vulnerability.

I didn't want him to know I found out about his...indiscretions. I would have to put on the show of my life to keep prying until he admits everything straight up.

"Katherine?" I heard him shout from the hall I realised I had been much longer than I should've been. I wiped my eyes dry collecting my clothes from the wardrobe. "There you are, what's taking so long?" He came up behind me wrapping his hands around my waist a nuzzling his head in my neck. I couldn't stand the feeling of him touching me.

He was blatantly lying to me.

Fred Weasley has played me like a fool.

- I'm starting to feel like myself again, hopefully, my chapters are matching my old writing again.

p.s sorry for breaking your hearts, don't worry this is not the end of Katherine and Fred <3

China Anne McClain- Mika Reeves

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

538K 11.2K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
70.7K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
55.3K 1.5K 65
(COMPLETED) Things Eleanor Potter expected of her final year at Hogwarts: - Pranking the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor until they quit...
50.6K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...