The Revelation

By Rddudd

The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT T... More

The seven are back together
Embarrassed and ashamed
It shouldn't make a difference
In session
Senior ditch day
How do you know?
The rat
Sweet sweet revenge
Objectionable content
Judge, jury, and executioner
Two wrongs
I truly didn't understand
One helluva long day
I wouldn't dream of it
Start talking
Off the roof
Prime example
On the rocks
We didn't mean to interrupt
Captain's table
One ounce
You were just leaving
Good intentions
No escape
Lesson learned
Pay attention
Past sins
24 hours
Signs
Exactly
You're a meanie
Too young
Summer's almost over
I've got this
Our daughter
Cell
Livid yet calm
I bet
Take a seat
You're way off base
I agree darlin'
Lonely road
Downward spiral
Back on track
Two birds one stone
Scholarship
Stacey's motivation
My generosity comes with stipulations
Uninvited guests
The only test I ever hoped to fail
Higher power
Think before you speak
Before we face the music
Oh honey
Back home
It's not that deep
One more time
Are you finished?
Are you even serious?
A few calls
You will apologize
Regardless
Tears and fears
Seafood
Walking a very thin line
Welcome to stay
Submitting to authority
Maegan
Cake
Not too busy
Carry me
Who knew
Next time
Drop it
Pick up your blocks
Grown-up time
That's not your call
Don't rush
Luxury of time
I'm sure we are
I didn't even
No greater pain
Another cup of tea
The Revelation

Showing off

843 35 12
By Rddudd

Stacey's pov

I woke up the next morning with Sean's arms still wrapped around me. The scent of his cologne lingered on the sheets and pillowcase. The overwhelmingly masculine scent filled the air as I took a slow deep breath trying to ready myself to start the day.

Tightening his embrace, Sean hummed in a low sexy voice, "You're not going anywhere, Mrs. Marone, I'm not through with you yet. We have some unfinished business from last night." His hot breath warmed my neck, but his sultry tone sent chills of excitement down my spine, making me shiver in anticipation.

*****SEX SCENE AHEAD: PROCEED WITH CAUTION*****

"Mmmmm," I moaned, as I shifted my bottom brushing it teasingly against the tip of his quickly growing erection. "What kind of business would you be referring to, Mr. Marone?" I asked smirking, as I continued to press my ass against his now rock hard dick.

"Careful teasing me that way, babe, I just may take you up on your offer." Sean roughly sucked on my neck leaving a noticeable hickey before flipping me on my stomach and lying on top of my back. Holding himself above me in push-up position he rubbed his fully erect cock between my ass cheeks, pausing to taunt me everytime his tip brushed against my hole.

"Sean!" I cried out in mock protest, as I truly loved the sensation.

He chuckled and rolled off me.

Slapping my ass sharply, he said, "You're a very naughty naughty girl. Aren't you?" He continued to spank me playfully and rub my bottom. Reaching down between my thighs he quickly became aware of how turned on I was as he plunged two fingers into my extremely wet vagina. He began to spank me harder, feeling me respond in pleasure.

"Mmmmm," I moaned again as I writhed in sync with his touch, humping the soft sheets beneath me. He continued to finger me forcefully with his left hand as he spanked my now red hot ass cheeks with the stinging palm of his right hand. Loving the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure provided by his hands, he quickly brought me to orgasm as I shuddered with pleasure.

"God that was amazing, Sean," I praised through labored breaths, as my powerful climax knocked the wind out of me.

"You're amazing," Sean said, as he ran his hands up and down the curves of my body. "And so fuckin' hot, Stacey. God I want to fuck you so hard right now."

"Then why don't you?" I asked, lightly tracing his glistening six-pack with my fingertips as my mouth traveled south in search of his shaft. Wrapping my lips around the tip, I teased him with my tongue, flicking his most sensitive areas.

"Ohhhhh, Stacey." Sean closed his eyes and tightly laced his fingers through my hair as he forced his cock further down my throat. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum, babe."

I let Sean throat fuck me roughly for the thirty seconds it took him to reach orgasm. I held his salty cum in my mouth until I could grab a tissue and spit it out. I really don't like to swallow.

Sean laid on his back breathing hard with a big smile on his face.

"Come here, babe," he said, patting the spot next to him on the bed. Obliging my gorgeous fiance, I stretched out next to him. Sean pulled me on my side to face him. Grabbing my still smarting ass, he made me wince, the lingering pain from my playful spanking reigniting the passion between my thighs. He kissed me fervently as if trying to devour me. We intertwined our arms and legs eyeing each other lustfully before having sex again.

************************************************************************

Now starving from all our morning exercise, we managed to drag ourselves out of bed. While Sean went into the kitchen to scrounge up some breakfast, I decided to take a quick shower. Fifteen minutes later, I was halfway through drying my hair when our little alarm clock went off.

"Mommy!" Maegan whined loudly, now awake and wanting to get out of the pack-n-play.

"Hold on, baby, mommy's coming." I put my hair up in a messy bun and threw on some shorts and a tank-top.

"Mommmmyyyy," Maegan's whiny impatient cry was louder now.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming. Gimme a sec," I muttered, more to myself than Maegan. I quickly cleaned up some of my toiletries while trying to get a coherent train of thought going. My stomach was growling and my brain was craving some caffeinated fuel.

Walking into Steve's room to get Maegan, I kept thinking there was something I was supposed to do this morning but I just couldn't remember what it was. Seeing my beautiful girl with her wild bed-head and sleepy little pout, holding her hands up waiting for me to free her from her mesh encased prison, brought clarity to my morning's true mission, spending time with my daughter and fiance.

"Hi, sweetie. Are you ready to get up and see daddy?" I lifted Maegan up and placed her on my hip, giving her a kiss and hug as we made our way into the kitchen.

"No! Want Mommy," Maegan answered emphatically, laying her head on my shoulder as she clutched her shabby worn out stuffed giraffe tightly in her hand. I patted her bum and rubbed her back as we joined Sean in the kitchen for some breakfast.

Sean placed a cup of coffee in front of me and a sippy cup of apple juice in front of Maegan.

"Thanks, boo," I said, relishing my first sip of java for the morning.

The three of us spent a lazy day together in the apartment, just chillin' and watchin' Netflix. When Maegan went down for her afternoon nap so did Sean and I, well after we had a little bit of grown-up fun between the sheets that is. Afterward, we managed to doze off for a bit.

After ordering in a pizza and having a nice quiet late lunch, Sean dropped Maegan and I off at the NJC.

"Are you sure you have to go? I was hoping Maegan and I could stay the night with you at the apartment," I whined pouting, as I rubbed Sean's leg while we sat in the parking lot at the Center.

"You know I'd rather spend the night with my two favorite girls but I promised Steve I'd help him work on his car tonight in exchange for him giving us some alone time in the apartment." Sean rubbed his thumb across my cheek as I got lost in his beautiful brown eyes. "Plus, I'm not even gonna be at the apartment tonight cuz I gotta help my stepdad all day tomorrow so I'm spending the night at my mom's. I kinda owe him for loanin' me some money."

"Ok," I said sadly, "We'll miss you though." I leaned in and gave Sean a long kiss on the lips, earning a "yick" from our peanut in the back seat.

"What do you mean yick?" Sean asked Maegan, as he tickled her before getting her out of her carseat. She giggled as she tried to wipe off the sloppy kisses he planted all over her face. Passing her into my arms, he gave me a kiss and held my left hand up to look at the ring as he said, "I'm so glad you're mine, Stace."

"Me too," I said, lifting Maegan's arm to wave goodbye as Sean sped out of the parking lot.

Before we entered the Center, I turned my ring around so the diamond was concealed on the inside of my hand, just in case we ran into anyone on the way in. I want to be able to pick and choose whom I tell and when. It was a good thing I did too because Mrs. Curtis happened to be in the lobby when we walked through the door.

"Ooooh, there's my sweet Maegan," she cooed, reaching for my daughter immediately when she saw Maegan's outstretched arms. Mrs. Curtis spoiled my daughter terribly so it came as no surprise to me that my baby was more than willing to go to her. "Hello, Stacey. How are you darling?" she asked, while bouncing Maegan on her hip.

"I'm good, Mrs. Curtis. How are you?"

"Oh, don't you worry about me, sweetheart, I'm just fine but you look a little tired so why don't I take Maegan off your hands for a wee bit so you can get settled and have some dinner." Mrs. Curtis already had her attention solely focused on my daughter at this point.

I smiled and played along, "Are you sure, Mrs. Curtis? I don't want to put you out, I'm guessing you have better things to do."

"Nonsense! This little angel is no trouble at all and don't fret, I'll make sure she's fed a proper supper as well."

"Ok, if you're sure," I said, handing her Maegan's diaper bag that contained her pajamas, nighttime pull-ups, and other assorted toddler-essential paraphernalia.

"Of course, sweetheart. I'll take care of everything and bring her by later."

"Behave for Mrs. Curtis, baby, because she has my permission to spank you if need be," I gently warned my rambunctious little troublemaker, knowing full well Mrs. Curtis would never lay a hand on her. She let Maegan get away with murder, but I figure every kid should have at least one grandparent who does that and Mike and Shane certainly don't fit the bill.

After Mrs. Curtis left with my daughter, I went straight to my sisters' room.

"Hey," I said, seeing my cousin and sisters were all there chillin'.

"Hey," they each responded. Carrie came over to help me as I juggled my phone, purse, and overnight and cosmetic bags.

"Oh my God, Stacey! Is that what I think it is?" Carrie held my left hand up. My ring must have twisted right-side up while I was fiddling with my bags. "Lisa, Julie, come look at this!" she shouted.

"Cuz, is that an engagement ring?" Julie asked in shock.

"Yep, Sean and I are engaged!" I squealed excitedly, showing off the ring to my sisters.

"LIKE HELL YOU ARE!" I heard a stern voice shout out in protest from the doorway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 3.6K 36
This story brings the readers into the development of a non sexual non abusive spanker/spankee relationship between a young girl and her new assigned...
For Good By Aki

General Fiction

6.5K 206 27
Note: This book is a direct sequel to For the Better, please read that book first for context. Skie Matthews is trying her best this year. She's made...
9.4K 263 27
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
72.8K 2.4K 29
Sixteen year old Nova is ready to see what life has to offer. Her family isn't ready to let her go yet. Secrets beyond what Nova could imagine will b...