ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ, ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛ...

By ccvoiid

ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴜɴᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ᴇɴᴇ... More

.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
01.| ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ [1]
02.| ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ [2]
03.| ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴜɴᴋᴇᴅ, ᴘᴇᴅʀᴏ [1]
04.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ [1]
05.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ [2]
06.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ [1]
07.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ [1]
08.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ [2]
09.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ [1]
10.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ [2]
11.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ? [1]
12.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ? [2]
13.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [1]
14.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [2]
15.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [3]
16.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [1]
17.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [2]
18.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [3]
19.| ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ [1]
20.| ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ [2]
21.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [1]
22.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [2]
23.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [3]
24.| ᴘʀɪꜱᴏɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ [1]
25.| ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ [1]
26.| ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ [2]
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!
27.| ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ [1]
28.| ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ? [1]
29.| ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡ ᴇɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ [1]
30.| ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ [1]
31.| ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ [1]
32.| ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [1]
33.| ᴋᴀɪ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡᴇᴅ ᴜꜱ [1]
34.| ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ [1]
35.| ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟɪᴄ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ʙᴏʏ

00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [1]

6K 153 14
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .PROLOGUE.
   [00]. This Is the Part Where You
Run.
 PART ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪ ꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴠᴏʟᴜɴᴛᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ
ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MALIKAI LOCKWOOD HAD ALWAYS been the talk of the school. Both he and Hope grew up pretty close. They were practically siblings, especially since only Malik, Hope, Hayley, and Klaus were the only one of their kind in Mystic Falls. The only difference between the two was that Malik was loved by the entire school— except one person hated his guts. And that happened to be Lizzie Saltzman.

"You know... why don't we just let this little werewolf roam free?" Malik sighs out.

Hope narrows her eyes at the man. "Maybe because we don't want him to go around attacking innocent people."

"Or draw attention to the school," Alaric adds from the driver's seat. "If we wait any longer we might lose our chance, so let's go." he gets out of the car

Malik looks over at Hope. "Don't you dare."

"Love you." Hope smirks as she opens the passenger door to the car and closes it once she was out.

"Asshole." Malik gets out of the car and walks behind Hope, he sees her eyeing the teen boy. "You two know each other?"

"Long story."

The disturbing sound of screams and shattering glass was heard. Alaric, Hope, and Malik both share a look.

"Malik."

The Hybrid sighs. "Yeah. I'm on it," he says right before he walks over to the locks of the door and breaks them off with his hands. "Ladies first."

Alaric rolls his eyes and walks in.

"You're gonna want to stay out here, Landon, trust me," Hope tells the boy who seemed nearly shocked with the fact that Malik just broke locks with his bare hands.

Of course, Landon didn't bother to listen. So he followed the group inside of the school. Once they walked in the boy who was now turning into a wolf was on the floor wailing in pain. The sounds of his bones cracking beamed through the room. And along with that unpleasant groaning, a priest was chanting in Latin.

Alaric walks in with his crossbow thrown over his shoulders. "Shut down the exorcist, would you?"

Hope nods and raises her hands right before she flicks her wrists. "Silencio!"

Muffled gasps were heard. The group looks up to see what Hope had done. She covered the priest's mouth with a patch of skin, she then casts another spell making the adults drop to the floor unconscious. Now the attention was on who was now known as Rafael who was on the floor pleading for help.

His bones and spine poked out of his body, his fingernails were replaced with claws. And his shirt was slowly ripping off his body.

"My god...." Landon whispers in shock from behind the group.

The group ignores Landon. Malik quickly helps Alaric chain up the new turning wolf. In a matter of a second, Rafael was now a wolf. Once the full moon was over the group room Rafael and Landon to the car.

From there they drove back to Mystic Falls. The car ride was full of questions. Alaric was the main one wondering how Hope and Landon knew one another. But his question was answered when Hope informed him that he use to serve her milkshakes and that they danced.

Landon was the towny Hope danced with the night she first turned. Now after what felt like forever the group arrived at the school. The Salvatore Boarding School.

Malik was last to get out of the car, mostly because he saw Lizzie from the side mirror and he wasn't in the mood to deal with her crap.

"I'm Josie."

"I'm Lizzie. Sisters."

"Twins."

"Fraternal. Obvs."

Malik now gets out of the car and places his hand on Landon's shoulder. "Steer clear of the blonde one, she's evil. Josie on the other hand is a delight." he smiles.

Josie smiles widely.

Lizzie gags. "Says the evilest one of them all. Last time I checked, you're the one who murdered someone."

"You're right. I assume you're volunteering to be my second murder?" Malik says with a sarcastic smile.

Alaric sighs in frustration. "Behave. Rafael, why don't you go ahead with the girls while I talk to Landon."

"Morning, Hope." Both the twins say in unison as they wrapped their arms around Rafael's.

Hope tightly smiles. "Morning, girls."

"More like despair." Lizzie snarks while walking away.

"I heard that!" Hope shouts.

"No, you didn't."

"Didn't have to."

Once again Alaric sighs. "Everyone, behave."

"Love you, dad." The twins shout to their father right before they're out of sight.

Now it was just Alaric, Landon, and Hope. They stood in silence for a moment before the headmaster takes a deep breath and tells Landon to follow him inside of the school.

"I'm curious Landon— slow down!" Alaric shouts at one of the kids who had been running around the halls. "—Were you aware of us when you lived in Mystic Falls?"

Landon seemed overwhelmed by everything that was going on around him, but he still manages to spit out a sentence. "Uh... I knew Hope went to some fancy boarding school. People in town said it was for the troubled rich kids." he pauses as he sees children sitting on the ceiling and making a book float. "I see the rich part is true, but nobody in town mentioned anyone in here could do that."

"That's cause' nobody in Mystic Falls knows about us," Malik explains, he opens the door to Alaric's office and closes it once everyone was in. "The thing about us supernaturals is that we blend in just enough and participate, contribute just enough. It keeps the normos from asking too many questions."

"What is there to know, exactly?"

Alaric glances at Hope and Malik who just shrugged.

"Well, I used to have a speech prepared, carefully I peeling the layers of mystical history, but it turns out most people have read Harry Potter and are actually cool with me skipping the tee-up," Alaric replies with a faint smile.

Landon scoffs in disbelief. "You're a school for magic?"

"Not exactly. We're a school for the supernatural."

Alaric nods. "Everyone here has something that makes them special in ways that the outside world wouldn't understand."

"So, what are you?" Landon asks, looking at both Hope and Malik.

Hope clears her throat. "We should get to class—"

"No!" Landon instantly says. "No. Sorry. I don't mean to be a dick, but I don't know you." he says looking at Alaric. "— and though the image of you whammy it a priest is still fresh, I need you here. So can you just tell me what all that was in the church last night?"

Hope takes a step forward. "What do you think it was?"

"Well, as best as I can reason, either i've lost my mind or werewolves are real."

Once again Alaric gives the two students a look, they mirror the look. Landon catches on and seems shocked.

"Th-this is beyond insane! How is that even possible?"

"It's a long story, involving an ancient vengeful witch and a bloodline curse."

"We cover all that in origins of the Species, grade six," Malik adds.

Landon narrows his eyes. "In sixth grade, at my school, we learned the state capitals."

Hope slightly laughs. "We teach that, too."

It seemed like Landon and Hope were having a small staring contest. Alaric and Malik share a look before clearing their throats.

"So, we've got some questions about Rafael."

"Like what?"

"Well, let's start with who he killed recently."

That seemed to have been Landon's last straw. He stands to his feet in anger, ready to stick up for his brother.

This was definitely going to be a very long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 6K 23
"i'm just trying to keep you safe-" "but why? i'm perfectly capable of protecting myself." "because i'm in love with you!" or in which the salvatore...
42.1K 1.1K 36
"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜.𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒...
586K 17.3K 52
❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆. ❞ some of this is cringe but idc hope mikaelson x oc © -natalics 2020
129K 3.2K 94
One shots about Hosie. More G!p Hope than G!p Josie.