Baby I'm a thug

By lowkey__writerr

"Can you fix me ? I know I did you wrong but I want you, and you only . I'm sorry for all the pain I caused... More

Characters update
The Pregnancy part 1
FYI
The Pregnancy part 2
The pregnancy part 3
New Characters
Werid vibes part 1
Werid Vibes part 2
CHANGED Characters !!!
New Start
Psa
New start part 2

DISCLAIMER !!!!!! 

123 1 0
By lowkey__writerr

              *THIS IS MY BOOK GIVE CREDITS WHEN DUE AND I'LL DO THE SAME *

First set of Characters IG -
D 'Mena Ahsha Jameston @ _jadedadon
Ky'merr Gee'Ana Lee John - alaina_jordan0621
Ky' Leecyah Deana Vaswayhgo - @ soigneli
Santana Gee'Ahni John Jr. @ tysheem_

Enjoy !
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Santanta POV :
Age (19) fresh out of high school
Number of children (1)
       Niggas was loud for no reason this morning . Niggas need to go home . Don't get me wrong I love looking after my lil niggas but if they not gonna let me guide them onto a better path for a better life then they gotta go and I'm about to make it loud and clear . I don't want the same thing that happened to me to happen to them . I ain't have no type of guidance . I been on my own since I was 15 . My momma on drugs and been on them ever since my daddy got locked up. That man ain't getting out of jail no time soon, more like never .
   Don't get me wrong the nigga was here for us but obviously not no more . He stopped sending money after my twin died . Everybody think it's my fault, Mon' Tana was everybody favorite. Sometimes I think the same honestly. My twin got killed right in front of me 4 years ago . We wasn't even in the streets we had bigger plans , we wanted to go to College and all . We wasn't nothing but lil shorties on the block .
     The worst part was that are birthday was the next day. That was the only reason why we was out . Our momma wasn't gonna celebrate with us, so  our big homies who was about 17/18 at the time threw us a BBQ and invited the whole hood . Our big homies gone too. My boys got backdoored last year around this time in March. Lil Tee and DaeDae! I miss my boys so much it hurt . It was always me, Dae (DaeDae), Tee (Lil Tee) and Monny boy (Mon'Tana) everyday all day. Twin was just at the wrong place wrong time . I was sitting all night in questioning on my 15th birthday . I still don't know who did this to my blood line and why, but we gone get that back in blood ! ASAP no rockey it's been too long . Enough with all that sad stuff though I got places to be.

" STOP GET OFF OF ME ! " Jaylenn aka (Jay) girlfriend cried out in laughter as TaeTae was punching on her.
"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BE TOUCHING MY GAME SHORTY I DON'T EVEN BE KNOWING YOU LIKE THAT BRO, AND WHATS FUNNY?" TaeTae said with anger .
" SIT THE HELL DOWN OR GO HOME WITH NO FOOD. IT'S 10:30 IN THE MORNING " I said to both of them.
  "I don't even know why you flirting with this boy and you know your NIGGA is over here sleep. You think I wanna listen to his mouth when he wake up ? Just for y'all to be fighting in MY HOUSE ! Like why are y'all not even at school . MATTER OF FACT GET UP . JAYLENN , CJ and Miyah ." I said irritated . I didn't get no sleep last night and these ain't even my kids . I'm just trying to be the big bro they never had. It's not like they peoples do anything for them .
  " I SAID GET UP NOW YALL GOING TO SCHOOL". GO TAKE YALL SHOWERS OUR WHATEVER AND GET READY . YALL GOTTA GO TO YALL HOUSES THOUGH AFTER SCHOOL CAUSE I GOTTA GO SPEND TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER. TAKE MY CARD AND GET A UBER TO SCHOOL AND I'LL COME PICK YALL UP FROM YALL HOUSES AROUND 10 pm/ 11pm ISH." I said loudly because obviously they wasn't hearing me.
  I went back to my room to do my hygiene and put on some sweats and a black polo v neck, some white socks, and slides. It was a cool day in Chicago so I wasn't tripping. I got a coat in the car anyway. No big chains or watches today because I'm not even in the mood they just zoned me out. I just slid on my small gold chain and called it a day.
   I don't even know why Jay girlfriend is even over here. Temple aka (Jay girlfriend) momma don't even play that. She spent a night and everything, that really blew me away, then gonna have the nerve to be down their flirting with my boy TaeTae. Miyah on the other hand is my lil cousin. I mess around get custody for her when I get custody of my daughter. Cj just always been the baby . He come and go . That's my shorty. His momma cool and all, he do what he have to do especially in school and respectful as hell he just hood and don't take no mess lol.
Cj remind me so much of my twin on life. I keep him, TaeTae and Jay close. It was about a hour later and I looked downstairs to see if my lil homies was gone to school , and well what do you know Jay still sleep on the couch. My mini me .
  I can't even judge him though because he really ain't got nobody by his side but me and his big sister . We used to date, she had me threw thick and thin but after she found out I had a child on the way that was her last straw I guess. She been with me threw the long run literally since we was 12. I put her threw the most. We don't even speak anymore. When I be dropping Jay off she don't even bother to come to the door. We haven't had a real conversation since my baby momma baby shower. If that was even a conversation. She more like argued with me like that was gonna make the baby go away lol. I love my daughter though. I was being dumb at the time . Things happen though.
" Jay bruh wake up." I said laughing waking to the living room.
"Bro look I was gonna go to school but see what had happened was." Jay said laughing.
" Get up fool go do what you gotta do so I can drop you off at home." I said laughing.
"Why I can't come with you?" Jay said confused.
" Same reason why you couldn't take your self to school." I said sarcastically.
" Plus I gotta spend time with my daughter. Maybe even speak to your sister".
"Ohhh I see what it is." Jay said with a smirk. He got finished getting ready and we hopped in my whip and I was on my way to drop him off, hit a couple licks and go pick up my stinka dink .
30 minutes later -
  I finally dropped this nigga off. He waited til we was about to pull up to his house to say he was hungry. I had to drive right back across town then drive right back and he thought that was the funniest thing that took place on earth. Still no conversation from D'Mena Ahsha Jameston . She would be so mad when I call her by her government name. I bagged up my product outside his house and weighed it so I can just drop it off and keep pushing. That was probably not the smartest idea but I had my pole so it was cool and my windows was tented so I wasn't tripping.
  I got done ripping and running, went back home to go get my daughter car seat from out my room and to put everything back in my safe but I kept my pole on me . I made sure the house was all cleaned up , folded up their covers from their pallet on the floor and the covers on the couch . They lazy it's sad. Miyah handy dandy self got the kitchen together for me this morning thank god,  but couldn't wake everybody up to get to school on time , lol I love her though.
  After I got finished with all that I got my daughter new shoes and clothes I bought over the last month to give them to her momma when I pick her up. I got her favorite toys out , put her tablet on the charger, and got some night clothes out for when we get back cause she spending the night and I don't feel like digging threw all her stuff . Ky'merr aka (merr) got mass clothes and shoes over here , I'm just not sending this stuff with her momma . I send what I send her and that's it ! I was heading out and I get some random msg from some unknown number.

   The number looked familiar but I don't have nobody number saved ever since my phone restarted . I didn't have time to reply I was on my way to go get my sinka dink.
45 minutes later -
" Hey baby girl. " I said to my daughter as I was getting out the car. She was outside playing with her momma boyfriend son which is crazy cause she texted me 3 days ago and said she wanna get back with me but that ain't my business I know who I want.
" Dada" She said running to the car and grabbing her bags off the porch. I'm confused ? Where is her momma. I strapped my daughter in the car went back to the porch and knocked on the door. I told lil dude to come with me cause I didn't want him out here by himself. Nobody answered.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
  Somebody son opened the door he was about 13/14 years old .
" Where Ky' Leecyah?" I asked confused. He didn't reply. I pushed them out the way mad at this point because why aren't you speaking.
I heard noise from the back so I made my way back there.
" AYE OPEN THIS DOOR" . I said upset.
"OPEN THE DOOR" I said out of anger and raging.
* BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM
" AYE BRO REALLY." I said after I kicked down the door to some bull. They sat there looking stupid.
" Me and Merr about to go yall sick" I said calmly heart still racing though.
" She not coming back." I said madly. I can't believe what I just saw I ran outside,  almost forgot my daughter was still sitting in the car. I didn't even give her the clothes and shoes that I bought that's staying with me they different up in that house.
I hurried up and left because truth be told I would have put my hands on shorty and dude to be honest. I'm in the car driving fast at this point I'm irritated blasted To Be Honest by lil Durk.
TRUTH IS
I LOVE THE STREETS THEY RESPECT MY DADDY
AND TO BE HONEST
   As the song was going off I heard my daughter cry. So I pull over on the street to see what was wrong.
"Daddy slow down." Merr said crying.
" What I do?" I said. Remembering what I just saw and realizing how upset I was.
" You driving to fast slooww d-d-down peass." She said trying to say please.
" My bad baby." I said laughing.
"Where you wanna go?" I said with a smile
"To dee m-m-movie theat-t-ter. Then go play with da boyys and m-m-miyah and temple." She said in her baby voice.
" Uhhhhh okk". I got myself together and tried not to get lost into my thoughts and got back on the road and we was on the way to the movies.
2 hours later -
Baby girl merr knocked out in her car seat. She had me get mass snacks from that movie theater I'm surprised she sleep I had to go hit another lick but she was sleep so I went back home grabbed some product out my safe and left back out. I called Cj, TaeTae, Miyah, Jay and Temple to see if they was coming back over my house cause Merr wanted to see them plus it was Friday. Jay said he had a ride and Cj said the same . Temple momma had her phone and she was confused on what I was talking about when I asked did she need a ride , because like I said her momma had to have no idea that she was over my house, So I gotta go over their and talk to her and go get Miyah and Taetae.
1 1/2 later -
  I went to go get Miyah and TaeTae since they live right around the corner from each other and Merr was still sleep and I was pulling up to Temple house to talk to her momma. All three of them was sleep in the backseat.  Merr woke up when she saw them and they started playing then they all went to sleep.
   I got out the car and walked up on the porch and seen all Temple bags outside and her momma was sitting outside on the porch in her chair with pregnancy test in her hand. Temple was crying with rashes all over her like she have been hit with something.
" Take her and don't bring her back." Ms. Keyz said crying with blood on her lip.
" Temple go take your stuff to the car." I said confused.
"Ms. Keyz I thought you wanted to talk." I said.
" Now Santana you know I love my daughter with everything in my heart but she's cross the line. I never knew that she was sneaking over to your house. She's pregnant  Santana. She has put her hands on me. She got to go now, and don't ever bring her back."
" M-Ms Keyz look I can try my best but your her mother and I didn't know all of this was going on honestly . I can't do all of this by myself now. I got my own kid I'm trying to keep these kids out of trouble as best as I can but YOUR her mother you gotta raise her. I'll do my best though."
" She can come back when she get rid of the baby." Ms. Keyz said with anger.
" You don't mean that". I said shocked and walked away.
30 minutes later -
We made it back to the house it was a silent car ride nobody was in the mood. Jay and Cj was knocked out on the couch. I'm not tripping as long as they're good. Everybody else put their stuff down and went to go find something watch on TV in the living room. Miyah and TaeTae don't know that Temple pregnant. I was gonna say something to Jay about it but he sleep so we're gonna just talk about it in the morning. Merr still sleep I put her in her night gown and moved her toys out her bed in my room. I put her in her bed and turned on Mickey Mouse for her if she wake up. I did my nightly hygiene and listen to Talk to em by Young Jeezy with my headphones on since I couldn't on my speaker cause baby girl sleep. I guess everybody woke back up because they was making noise downstairs probably making Tiktocs or something. I thought about everything I witnessed today and tried to figure out what I'm going to do with Temple and Jay. I turned my music off and realized I didn't reply to that unknown number. So I said who is this and was shocked .

   I was most definitely on my way . TaeTae and Temple was up talking looking scared for no reason, I wasn't sweating it though they weird lol. I told Jay I was finna go get his sister and that we had to talk about something in the morning but to make sure my daughter ok and he just looked at me and laughed. I'm not gonna lie I was most definitely happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 219 15
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾. This book is the 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 for 'Healed'
Healed By heluvsky

Teen Fiction

83.4K 1.7K 16
"I like you Moni, and I want to heal you. Show you how it feel to fuck with a real nigga."
39.5K 2K 51
"I'm scared of falling in love. I know what people are. I know what they can do. Being in love means being hurt beyond repair and I'm already broken...
543K 21.5K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story