Harlem Love 🧑

By Mirakleeeee

It all started in the projects of Harlem... More

01
02
03
04
26πŸ₯³
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
Update
17
18
19
20
πŸ€”πŸ€”
22
PSA 🚨
23
24
25
26
News🚨
Um
Hey How Yall DoingπŸ™ƒ
27
28
Update 😩
29
30πŸ”š

16

2K 82 17
By Mirakleeeee

Tuesday, March 2nd
New York City
*Excuse Grammar Mistakes*
++++++++++++++++++++

Karin💕

"Thanks again babes" I said to Maria who slayed my hair. I took some pictures and decided to post one.

Liked by Daveeast and 137,275 others
Karinjinsui The pretty face everyone wanna see☺️💕

Randomcutenigga I would love to see your pretty face everyday 😍😍
         🔁 Karinjinsui ❤️
          🔁 daveeast @randomcutenigga she don't wanna see your's

Theshaderoom Dave has entered the chat 👀
  View all 1,588 comments

I rolled my eyes at Dave comment like boy go head I don't comment when them thirsty broads be saying all types of shit. He think he run some shit and he don't. There was a knock at my door and I went to answer it and it was Ky. "Hey bestie" I said embracing her in a hug. "Hey babes"  "what you up to and I love this pink on you" she said. " Thanks" I said doing a hair flip and a Lil twerk and she laughed. " Girl I seen Dave's comment he ain't having that" she said laughing "girl ain't nobody worried about that man" I said taking a seat on my couch "oh girl spill the tea I got sum tea too" she said I filled her in on Dave's and I conversation last night "And then he gon hang up in my face like fuck wrong with him" I said getting mad all over again. " I understand the part about the baby but didn't you meet Kairi at um Amy Ruth's" she said " Yes I have and still I don't understand what's the big deal I'm your girlfriend and your my man and you have kids so it's only right I meet them. I like kid's" I said truthfully. " Yeah I get where you coming from but there's probably a good explanation for his reason for not wanting you to meet his kids" she said. " Your probably right but I don't care about all that" I said. " Girl your so toxic" she said laughing " yea whatever spill it". She filled me in on her and Jason Lil argument. " Girl if you wanted some dick just say that you know that man love you with his scrawny ass" I said. "Girl go to hell I feel like he be avoiding like why you gotta always be out be in the house with me for a day or 2" she said sighing. "It be like that" "girl bye Dave spend mad time with you" . " I know he do but recently he's been gone a lot it's going to be times where there's very little time for me" I said truthfully. " That's how it is dating a celebrity unless you get like Nicki and settle down" I said " Jay damn sure ain't settling down he just getting started" she said.

Jay😎

While Ky was out I decided to hit the guys to see what they doing. What she don't know won't kill her. I pulled up to Dave crib and hopped out. I locked my car and made my way to the door. "What's up" I said dapping him up"shit chilling what's been up with you doe it's been a minute" he asked. " Studio and trips" " okay that's wassup". We chopped it up some more before I left.

Ky🤍

After I left Karin house I headed to the grocery store to restock on the  things I needed. Once I was finished putting everything up I decided to straighten up my house. After I finished cleaning I showered. After I completed my hygiene routine I got dressed in some black shorts and a white tank top and I pulled my hair up into a ponytail on top of my head. I headed into the kitchen and saw Jay walking in the house. "Hey baby" he said "hey babe" I said walking up to him and we shared a kiss. "What you want to eat" I asked him "surprise me" he said "okay" I said before turning and heading to kitchen he smacked my ass "it's the way it move for me" he said before heading to our room and I laughed.  I got started on the food and a half an hour later it was finished. I fixed our plates and drinks. He grabbed his food and drink and I grabbed mines and we sat in the living room.

Dave💙

I was sitting in the living room smoking while the girl's was in the room napping. My phone started ringing and it was Rin I declined it and she called right back once again. I declined it again and she texted me.

She was really blowing me right now. She isn't understanding at all. Like everything has to go her and it doesn't it's a big ass problem. It's not always about you and that's what she doesn't understand. I'm not about to go back and forth with her. We need some time without communication cause she tripping for real. I took a deep inhale and ashed it. I sprayed the living room with freebreeze to help the smell fade before opening the door to check on the girls seeing that they were still sleep. I closed the windows in the living room before taking a shower.

Karin💕
"Damn im hungry" I said to myself I walked into my kitchen and decided to make a vegetable lo mein. Once I was finished I put me some in a bowl and grabbed a water bottle out the frig. I sat at the island eating my food and scrolling through Instagram.

Liked by Ky.critch and 56,700 others
Daveeast My 1st princess 👑❤️
Millie.colon Our creation🥰
↪️ Daveeast ❤️

I liked the post and keep scrolling cause I ain't got the time or the patience to deal with this shit today or whatever Queen said. I'm not trying to come off as jealous or anything like that it's just he chose somebody over me before and I'm scared that's he's going to leave me again.

__________________________
What's next for Dave & Rin ?
Vote & Comment 😽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 41.9K 60
"πšˆπš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—–, 𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 πš›πš˜πš–πšŠπš—πšŒπš’πš—πš."
1.3M 45.2K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
65.6K 1.4K 24
Tune in to all the drama that goes on between these East Harlem streets!
283K 6K 42
"Make me believe that fairy tales can happen in the hood.." -Ann Marie Started October 2022. Ended July 2023.