Unexpected Love

SnapesLovelyhair द्वारा

Nothing would of prepared Celia Malfoy for what she was about to be faced with. In her last year of Hogwarts... अधिक

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter. 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.

Chapter 31

4.5K 101 22
SnapesLovelyhair द्वारा

Me and Severus eventually apparated and ended up standing outside a small brick house on a street lined with deserted brick houses and broken street lamps.

"Where are we" I said almost inaudible turning my gaze towards him.
"Spinners end"

I followed Severus into the small house still in shock that Albus had just died in-front of me. I fought back the tears I was wanting to release and stood in the hallway of the house. The house had a warm feel to it despite the neighbourhood it was in. Severus walked into what looked like a living room and went over to a large brown chair next to a fireplace and surrounded head to toe with books.

I stood still in the middle of the room, I couldn't hold back to tears any longer so I just let them spill out, my legs went weak as I slowly dropped to the floor with my head in my hands and breaking down.

"Celia" I heard Severus hum. "It's okay" I felt his hands go to the back on my head and bringing me forward towards his chest wrapping his hand tightly around my body.

I clutched onto his robe sobbing. We both was on the floor and Severus cradling me rubbing my back with his hands trying to calm me down.
"What happens now" I replied through shaky breaths.
"I become headmaster of Hogwarts" he stated bringing my face up to look at him.

I sighed while Severus swiped away the tears falling from my cheeks with his thumb and carefully placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Are we staying here?" I sniffed as I stared into his black orbs.
"The dark lord will summon us soon, but now we rest Celia. Forget about everything that has happened" Severus explained putting his hands around my waist to help me stand as I was still shaking.

Severus led me towards a small bedroom with a big 4 poster bed covered in dark green duvet and sheets. I carefully sat down on the bed getting under the covers at one side of the bed. Severus flicked his wand at the fire causing it to alight to make sure I wasn't cold throughout the night. I turned my body so I was facing a wall not wanting Severus to see my ugly tears.
I felt the bed dip slightly as he got in next to me, I looked over my shoulder to see Severus not wearing a t shirt which was unusual and he was just wearing black silk bottoms I let my gaze travel his body and study all the different scars he had got though out the years.

"Darling come here" Severus purred putting out his hands towards me.
I turned my body so I was facing him tears stained my cheeks and my eyes were stinging and red.
I tried my finger along the scars which were placed on different parts of his torso while trailing my eyes around him and pursing my lips.
Severus cupped my cheek caressing it before pulling my lips forward to connect with his. The kiss was passionate and needy slipping his tongue in my mouth wanting to taste every inch.

"I love you" I hummed letting out a smile against his lips.
"My love for you is far greater Celia" Severus replied pulling his lips from mine and wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me close to him.

I buried my face into the crook of his neck engulfing the familiar scent of his that I adore.
Slowly I started to close my eyes listening to the slow beating of his heart as I buried my head into his chest.

~~~

"Celia Darling" Severus hushed gently shaking my shoulders to wake me up.

"Hm" I replied rubbing my eyes only to see Severus leaning over me. "Ouch" I mumbled feeling the burning sensation once again crawl up my forearm.

"We have to go" Severus exhaled grabbing my waist to pull me up into a sitting position.

"What time even is it?" I questioned slipping out of the bed and grabbing my wand.

"6am" He replied holding out his hand towards me.

I groaned in response grabbing his hand as he led us out of his small house and down a little side street. Severus apparated us both back to the manor but I felt a bit sick as I started to remember the dark lord will be waiting for us. All I wanted was to see my friends and to tell them everything will be fine and to tell them everything.
I stopped still in one place frozen my legs not wanting to move, I felt a lump form in my throat.

"Celia Come, it will be alright" Severus murmured gesturing me to follow him.

I nodded as I followed Severus into the manor the door creaking open as we entered.
We silently sat down onto the two spare seats which were next to each other and awaited for the dark lord.

"So the deed is done" His voice emerged behind once again.
"Yes my lord" Severus replied showing no emotion.

The dark lord then let out a high chuckle as he made his way around the table gripping his wand twirling it around his boney fingers.

"Celia you also proved yourself. Well done you make a loyal servant" he drawled.

"Thank you My lord" I bowed my head slightly.

"Severus you shall be appointed the new head of Hogwarts i can persuade the Ministry in certain." He paused "ways" he carried on looking down at his wand.

"Yes my lord" Severus spoke again.

"where is the boy" The dark lord questioned, I assumed he was talking about poor old Harry.

"a safe house. Most likely the home of someone in the order. I'm told it's been given every manner of protection possible, once there it will be impractical to attack him" Severus explained towards the dark lord.

Bellatrix then cleared her throat "My lord" she whispered "I'd like to volunteer myself for this task. I want to kill the boy"

A sudden scream was heard through the manor making my body stiffen.

"WORMTAIL" The dark lord Shouted causing my body to jolt a little.
"What have I told you about keeping our guest quiet" he added.

"Yes My lord, sorry my lord" the rat looking man replied scurrying away from the room in a hurry.

"As inspiring as I find your blood lust Bellatrix, I must be the one to kill the boy" The dark lord said making his way around the table looking into the palm of his hand were he was holding his wand.

"But I face an unfortunate complication that my wand and Potters share the same core. They are in some way twins. We can wound but not fatally injury one another. If I am to kill him I must use another's wand." He spoke ghostly walking around the table sliding his hands over each chair.

"Surely one of you would like the honor. Hm"
"What about you Lucius" He asked.

My father turned his head muttering a quiet "What" in surprise.

"I require your wand" The dark lord told him putting out his hand.

My father handed it to him his hands were quite shaky. The dark lord slid his hands over it before snapping it in half causing my father to jump slightly. Me and Severus just stared at this all happening i gritted my teeth trying to compose myself.

Then he pointed it at a women floating down the middle of the table, I noticed her but wasn't quite sure how.

"We are joined tonight by Miss Charity Burbage, who until recently taught at hogwarts, her specialty was Muggle studies"
An echo of chuckled filled around the room as she continued floating towards the end of the table me and Severus was sat at.

"It is her belief that muggles are not so different from us. She would given her way have us mate with them"
Voices of disgust flung in the air as people laughed.

"To her the mixture of magical and muggle blood is not an abomination but something to be encouraged"

"S- S - Severus- S- Severus Please..., Were friends" She whined through half breaths as she was struggling to breath.
I saw Severus tense up as she looked at him. All I wanted was to embrace him and tell him everything was going to be alright but I knew that I would be lying if I said that.

"Avada Kedavra" The dark lord yelled pointing his wand at her making her slam down onto the table making my jump. Severus lowered his head slightly and I saw draco closing his eyes as she lay lifeless on the table.

"Nagini...dinner" he hummed as a large snake slid its way down the table I held my breath as it slithered past us everyone took their hands of the table to avoid it.
The snake aggressively lunged at the women.

"Everyone may leave for now" The dark lord explained.

~~~

"Severus w- what happens now" I asked wiping a tear from my cheek as I stood in the hallway of his small house.

"The war...is coming" he replied emotionless.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

67.5K 1.7K 43
It's your last year at Hogwarts and you couldn't be more exited. Especially because you get to see your favourite professor and crush since fourth ye...
1.4M 50.7K 126
"This is not reality, It's a romance, So take a breathe, Enjoy it, It's for you"~Alan Rickman Caitlin Kingsley is a muggle-born witch attending Hog...
Here alnotmasked द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

5.9K 288 28
SeverusSnapeXReader Yes it's 2023 and I'm writing a fanfic for Severus Snape, so what? --------- Seventh Year in Hogwarts, the storyline starts earl...
13.1K 393 22
"You have no right interfering with my life, you have made it abundantly clear that I am nothing to you," she spat at him. She took a deep breath an...