Spider Witch (the owl house a...

By acatpurrs

Luz was now 17 years old and decided to take a walk through the forest to calm herself down. She does this ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not a chapter
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
T-T
IM ALIVE
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10?
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 14
not chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
YALLLLLL (SPIDERWITCH)

Chapter 11

1K 29 58
By acatpurrs

I AM SORRY THAT I DIDNT UPDATE LIKE WHAT I SAID. I WAS KINDA BUSY.

Anyways, follow me and RoyalBluePaint on insta!

Only if you'd like of course :)
But you should really check her insta account. She got really good artstyles. Especially her first ones and her latest~ STOP THE TALKING MORE ON LOOKING! And also check out her book! Aaaah!! I WANNA SPOIL SOO BADD. but that won't be happening thou because im pretty sure that the majority of all of you readers had seen it already. Orr maybe all of u. I never know.

Her insta: royalbluepaint438
Her book: My Wife is A Mafia Queen! (Aaaaahhh)

Mine: _thedumbcat_ (lmao i know its stupid)

BACK WITH THE CHAPTER!!

Skara's POV:

We were now walking towards amity's house to hang out. Like we always do. Amity always suggested us to hang out at her place. But we never complain to them. Her place was a lot bigger than ours. But ours, their still big.

Anyways- me Amity and Boscha came inside walking directly towards her room. Amity's parents told the three of us and the maids to watch the house while they were away. They're  kinda on a date. Which was sweet.

I settled my bag on the bed and laid over it. It was really huge and fluffy.

Moments later, we were just talking and was joking around about what had happened earlier at lunch. We kinda mocked and teased Boscha for being stupid enough to fall for a stranger. But she didn't even care if she did. She also told us that the stranger was strong because when she was 'held' or whatever by the stranger, she has a nice grip.

To be honest, we didn't really mind her daydreaming about it.

Meanwhile, we were kinda bored on doing nothing but talking. All of a sudden Boscha whined and groaned loudly.

Boscha's POV:

"ARRgggHhHhH'' I whined. "AMitYyyyYYYyyy.." I said.

"wut?" she replied.

"I'm hungry dang it!" I said. I was really hungry that time. But when I checked amity's kitchen, there was only diet cola, sandwiches, vegetarian meals and boring stuffs... she did said that Edric and Emira were buying groceries. And told me to wait. CAN U BELIEVE IT!? i know right? its ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous?

"Didn't I told you to wait for a while?"
She said cocking an eyebrow. "But I can't wait! Im hungryyyyyyyyy"

"It was still your fault why you didn't order meals earlier. We told you to but you said you were full" Skara interjected.

I pouted and crossed my arms against my chest. "Amittyyyy can't you just buuyyy sommee.... IM STARVING!"

"You want me to buy you food at this time? Gurl, seriously, can't you wait for a while? My siblings should be back by now" Amity said.

*Skip this. this is not part of the pov but i want to add this*

"I'm going to beat you ed! wait until I'm finished and can get to there first!"
Emira said stirring the wheel of an arcade car game. yes they are in an arcade.

"Woa-ho-hoaa your not getting away that easily!" Edric said stepping on the engine and attempting to finish the race first. He successfully did it. "HAHA! beat that em!"

"HEY! thats cheating!" emira said between laughs.

"Catch me if you can chicken lil'!" Edric said playfully, laughing along with his sister.

*back with our gals*

UGH.

"Amity please buy some foor mee!! I'll DIE from hunger pleasee!!" I said now clinging on to her.

"i agree with boscha, can you buy some ams?" Skara said. I was pleased that she was staying on my side. Then suddenly amity spoke.

"What? why? aren't you suppose to be on my side?" She said acting like she was offended. However, I just pouted.

"Amy pweeeeasssee.. if you'll do it im giving you my choco milkshake for 2 days!" I offered. But she just looked at me smirking signaling me to go on.

"uhhh.. 3.. days?"

"and?"

"3 and a half?"

"...."

"OK FINE! a week and thats all!"

"deal!"

"YES!! make sure to bring toe chips and spitzza~" I said walking towards my space again and relaxing.

"yea yea whatever." was all we heard until she closed the door shut. Me and Skara giggled at her secretly. We knew that she can't say no to us. Thats why we did it.

Luz's POV:

Willow and Gus earlier talked a lot about what had a happened at lunch. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot that time. I just couldn't. They talked about everything which happened when I was 'away'. Even thou i knew everything. I still enjoyed they're stories and opinions.

And now here I am, walking towards the owl house. Willow and Gus told me if I could come with them. They told me that they were going to the market to look for stuffs or whatever. But sadly, I declined. I told them i also had things to do. They only shrugged and nodded before waving goodbye at me.

I was in the forest just waiting to get to the owl house. Then a stupid idea came to mind. I smiled and moved both my hands forward and shot strings towards the trees. I tugged it twice then pulled myself with force. I did it again and again and again and again. I laughed and had fun doing it. Until the house came to view. When I saw the house, I was caught off guard and lost my focus. I fell in a bush and almost broke my back.

Hooty was awake. When I swung the second I saw him he was about to look in my direction thats the reason why I was caught off guard. Normally, He's asleep at this hour and not awake. I slowly moved and poked my head out to see what hooty is up to.

But when I finally moved my head out, I saw hooty's, well i suppose i could call it body, being stretched out.

"Hey Luz!" Hooty screamed. I flinched so hard I fell out of the bush.

"Hoot!! what'cha doing~" He said twisting his head slightly. I laughed nervously at him, rubbing the back of my neck. "Uh- you see umm-" i stuttered.

He just began squinting his eyes towards me and creepily continuing on twisting his own head. "Yesss hoot hoot"

"BUGS!" I said.

hooty came to his normal pace again
"hoot? what?"

"I was um- looking for bugs! for you! you know uhh- a late birthday present?" i said shrugging. Hopefully it was enough to make him fall for it. And yet he did.

"HOOT! Then why didn't you say so! I would loovvee to get a birthday gift hoot hoot" he said.

"YES! Exactly! but too bad you scared them away! haha! oh well Ishouldgetgoingnowbye!"

I sprinted and busted the door open and ran towards my room. I also closed the window and locked it so that Hooty can't interrupt me with it. I fell on my bed letting out a sigh.

*TIME SKIP*

I got my phone out from my pocket and glanced at the time. I was clearly bored. It was 7:00 pm now. I glanced at the window again. Then at the door.

"A little practice won't hurt right?" I said. Mainly talking to myself. I got up and walked towards my closet.

(P.S Luz already had her mask  for some reason. All she needed was a suit to match it.)

I took my mask from my closet and walked towards my window. I unlocked it and climbed unto the roof and just stood there for sec. I wore my mask and Jacket.

(mask; just imagine spiderman's mask but it was just plain and its white.

Jacket; A grey one and a little darker than the original grey color.)

I moved my hands forward and flew.

if your wondering where did the string landed

Its ✨Disney magic✨

Chapter 12 continuation as a gift for not keeping my word

Yes, I am continuing this chapter here.

Amity's POV:

"Ok ma'am that would be 5.99" The lady said. I picked up some snails and gave it to her. She gave me the change and i took my stuff and got out. I poofed it like a scroll and started walking towards my manor. Which was quite far from where I am now.

After a couple moments of walking I was now infront of an alleyway. I was about to pass right through it when suddenly i heard a scream. I turned my head to where the sound was heard.

"WHOA!! LOOK OUT!!!!"

Luz's POV:

I was now at the top of the school's roof standing at its edge. I looked down at the town and backed away. "MIERDA! What Am I doing!? Why should I jump!? Is this suicidal!?" I said. I only wanted to test it out thou. Well, actually it wasn't me who wanted it. My spider insticts told me to climb here. which i did.

Then when I was about to go to the stair's door, I was met with a man holding a mop. I suppose he is the janitor here. I stood there frozen, while he just stared at me wide eyed.

"HEY YOU INTRUDER!!" He yelled out of nowhere. He pointed a finger at me while looking furious.

"What? This must've been a misundertanding. Remember, I sa- oh wait" i glanced at myself and the clothing i was wearing. I do be looking like one thou. I kinda looked like a robber from earlier too.

"Y-you see mister. Im not- HEY" I tried to explain but he started throwing me his stuffs from titan knows where did it come from.

"DIDN'T OUR HERO TOOK CARE OF YOU EARLIER!?" He said while he began to continue throwing stuffs at me.

"Wait!- oOW- YOU SEE IM THE-" i paused thinking about what the heck am I doing

'DANG IT LUZ' i thaught

"OW!" I winced i began backing off while the man kept throwing stuffs at me. "BE GONE! THIS IS OUR TERRITORY!"

Once I backed off again I lost my balance. I fell and screamed. "WHOA WHOA WHOA!!" I yelled. I quickly shot strings with my hands until i stumbled towards town.

I was still wasn't on my focus yet. I was technically swinging around and around without control sometimes hitting people and kicking them.

"Sorry!-sorry -- excuse me -SORRY!! Pardon! make way pls-"

I kept doing that almost 2 munites. I kept hearing people cursing and was pissed. until i saw a free alleyway. I decided to swing right through there so I could calm down and let myself focus for a while.

But of course, by the time I struck strings of webs on both walls and pulled myself. I was met by a person standong right infront of it.

"WHOA!! LOOK OUT!!!!"

Actually it was kinda blurry for me so i didn't actually see their face from the fast occasion. All I did was let go of the strings and grabbed the person and held them in my arms. Then i kinda slid down the hard stone which hurts a bit. I didn't know why it was a bit. I literally fell from a 10 feet high place and stumbled into a person.

The next thing i knew, I was hugging the person tightly while she was above me terrified. She let out a groan and slowly got up. Now this is the moment I realized....

I fucked up.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry again for not keeping my word. I was just busy. And also Pls vote or tell me what you think about this chapter THANK U BYE GUYS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 910 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
3.5K 212 36
At 17 years old Luz decided to run from home she manage to go between realms and ended up on the Boiling Isles. When she decides to stay and help Eda...
88 2 6
After moving out and leaving Gravesfield, The Noceda's need to adapt themself to their new home, but it's not going to be easy, after all it's not ev...
5.7K 213 41
Story idea from the AU comic creator: MoringMark One morning, Luz opened her eyes and saw a strange sight: an elderly (but not really) woman with rou...