SQUABBLE - NOBARA K.

بواسطة utabomb1

He wasn't going to stop hunting him until he was dead. Everyone who loved him knew that. If only he realized... المزيد

Squabble + Bio
What in the actual f-
Sukuna's Vessel
The New Girl in Town ( Part 1 )
The New Girl in Town ( Part 2 )
Dinner and Nostalgia
One on One with Nobara
The fun before tragedy
A Battle against the Devil ( part 1 )
A Battle against the Devil ( part 2 )
I lived, bitch
JJK
Recovery and Oh no, she's here
It's kinda complicated ( part 1 )
It's kinda complicated ( part 2 )
Plans and a Confession
Domains and Princesses
Ready, set, go!
The talk with Mai ( short )
"I think I love you, kei"
Cat fight
Anticipated showdown
The First Kiss
He's in trouble
Proposal of a Proposal
Lovers' Quarrel
Time is precious
Pain and Pleasure
Great escape ( part 1 )
Congratulations
The Great escape ( part 2)..and sleeping with Sukuna ( wait what? )
Give it back
Karaoke night
I love you, but I'm sorry
Kill the Brothers
Revenge over You
Playtime
Trivia
War
Update
War declared
Shibuya
Reunion
I love you, now and forever
My lovely escape
Self destruction
Happy birthday, love
Family ties
Where do we stand?
A Promised Kiss
Enemies to Lovers
Maki
Tension and Love
Squabble and Drama
Outsiders
Mai, I love you
I will always love you
A/N and your choice
Don't come back
Alone together
I'm yours
Let the games begin
Golden Prize
that's how the games work
Nightmares
Once and for all
The final opponent
Away from home
lady death
The end
Crossover of the Year

My Son

1K 35 0
بواسطة utabomb1

Pheww..

okay guys.

We finally made it to this chapter

Guys I don't know, I got somewhat emotional kinda writing this part.

Would really love to know what you think of this specific chapter! I guess I found myself shocked writing it too.

And as always comment and vote too lol

Okay..here we go.

-

'Was this an act of a terroist? Many people of Gunma are found dead after a big explosion went off across its region.'

'Japan is mourning for the loss of the victims..'

'Authorities have no suspects or whereabouts at the moment.'

All eyes were on the big incident in Gunma, wondering what went wrong

But only the sorcerers had the answer to that.

Gojo drove fast to the scene with three frantic students coming along. Nobara had been on the phone the entire time. Her shoulders dropped and the fear spiked when she's left at a dead end.

"Hi, you're reaching Kei Murasaki. I'm sorry if I don't answer the phone, but I'm either busy or MAYBE I don't want to speak to you. Yeah, I think you know who you are-"

"Fuck, Kei, just pick up the damn phone!"

She screamed in the back seat, practically slamming her cellphone to the floor.

"Kugisaki, calm down!!" Megumi looked at the girl and she snaps back at him with a piss look.

"I'm not calming down until I hear from him." She seethed through her teeth and Megumi gave up on trying to help.

He was trying to ease her worries, trying to stay a bit hopeful on the inside.

Kei has escaped death once and he was sure he did so again.

Yuji was awfully quiet, pondering on the possible outcomes what happened to his friend. He clenched his fists,

Only thinking of Mahito and his chances of being there.

His wicked smile and evil laughter echoed in his mind and Yuji starts to wince to himself.

"You better be alive and well, Kei.."

The four rush to the scene, some sorcerers already there to investigate.

It's pouring hard at the crime scene but the group didn't care. They all ran together in hopes to find their other classmate sooner.

"Yaga, have you found Murasaki?" Gojo asked who was right at the entrance of it all.

Yaga sighs, his whole demeanor looking exhausted.

"It's a big scene out here, Satoru," He says, "We're barely finding other dead bodies of more victims. But no sign of Kei.."

"We'll help you find him, isn't that right, sensei?" Yuji asked, knowing his sensei could be able to track him fast.

The blind folded man nods, hands in pockets. He then has his hand reach for his blind fold, stripping the cloth that's over his eyes.

"I'm going to track him down.."

Gojo then finds himself hovering above the scene. He looks down, searching for a certain blonde.

His mouth parts slightly open and his eyes widen a bit, before narrowing down into such shrewd behavior.

He takes the kids to that certain location and there, they see a hint of blonde hair behind fallen debris.

Nobara runs ahead of them, her heart beating so hard against her chest as she pants from speeding to that person.

The golden pin on the body on their uniform shines and Nobara starts to feel dread all over her face.

She stops in her tracks and then,

"N-No.."

She sees the one she loves, dead.

His dead body completely sprawled, dry blood underneath where he laid.

His eyes, wide open and no soul to them. No color in them or in his skin.

His mouth left agape.

Nobara covers her mouth after a gag comes out of her mouth.

She faces away from the body and then,

Tears start to welt from her eyes

"N-No, this isn't real. This can't be happening!" She looks back and her heart shattered into a million pieces.

Kei Murasaki, the boy she loves, is now dead in front of her.

She grabs the side of her head and lets out a horrific scream, one that no one has heard before.

"KEI, NOOO!"

Yuji rushes to her side and he starts to break down too. Tears trickling down his eyes as he starts to cry with her, pulling her close.

Nobara starts slamming her fists against her chest, so devastated by it all.

"K-Kei, why did you go?! Why did you have to go?!!"

She runs to his dead body, holding him. She shakes his body but no reaction comes out of him. She cries some more, pressing her face against his neck

Megumi has his hands behind his back, circling around trying to understand.

This can't be happening, they all thought. Their beloved companion, dead at their feet and everyone began to go crazy.

Gojo looks up at the gray sky, his tears syncing with the rain as he sobbed with the rest.

Yuji's sorrow turns to rage as he screams to the top of his lungs.

'Dammit, dammit it all!'

'Kei, I loved you so much. You didn't deserve this, you didn't deserve it!

The girl cries and Sukuna gets a kick out of seeing everyone in mourning.

He smiles in his throne watching the chaos unfold in front of him.

"Just what I expected," He said, showing off his sharp teeth.

Everyone in Jujutsu heard the news of the first year dead at the scene.

-

Mai found herself nearly a faint and collapsed to the floor in the middle of class, screaming out his name as she heard the news from Utahime.

It was all tragedy but the most tragedy of all was Kei, being ( surprise! ) alive without anyone knowing but the ones who had kidnapped him.

His eyes slowly open after being unconscious for some time and he muffles through a rough cloth bound around his mouth.

He looks left and right, his arms intact but chained to a wall with a talisman to keep him there.

His arms and hands were intact, as if they never left.

'Someone put them back'

Likely Mahito.

"Mm!" He screams through the cloth, chains jingling as he squirms in them.

He starts to pant and sweat so much. Eyes shoot up when he sees Getou and Mahito enter the room.

"Ah, I see he's awake. Perfect timing, don't you think Getou~?" Mahito smiles, casually putting his hands behind his head.

Getou smiles back before taking the cloth out of his mouth,

"Yes, let's give him a proper greeting before we perform the transition," He then looks at Kei,

"Did you sleep well, Murasaki boy?"

"Gahh!"

Kei starts to scream and growl like a rabid dog, leaning his body forward but still unable to reach the evil shaman.

"I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you!"

Getou laughs at the boy's foolishness,

"No you won't, silly." He says with a playful grin,

"In fact, we'll be helping eachother out very soon."

Kei's screams quiet down after that, his head tilting at him.

"What the fuck do you mean by that? What are you plans, Getou?"

The man rolls his eyes at the kid,

"My name is not really Getou. I think you need to know who I really am first."

Kei looks at him even more confusion before he starts yelling at him again.

"No, you ARE Getou Suguru. The murderer who killed my parents and left me in a bad state!"

Getou remains silent, a calm look still on his face.

"What is this, a joke? Cause nows not the time for it!"

"I don't believe you understand," The sorcerer comes forward. He starts to slap Kei playfully in the face.

"Listen very carefully, Murasaki. Because I will only say this once.."

He holds the boy's face by a strong grip and the boy can't help but look so helplessly at him.

"The real Getou Suguru was the one who killed your parents, but I'm not him. Let's say..I'm borrowing his body for a bit.."

The man's smile grows so wicked, a dark aura that fills the room.

"I've also been known as the evilest sorcerer in the world. They called me Noritoshi Kamo."

Kei's eyes widen at that, his whole body left stunned.

"No way.." He says, knowing full well who he is.

"Even though I'm not the one who killed your parents, your thirst for revenge has fascinated me a bit.." He says with intrigue.

"And I've decided you'd be so perfect as my new born son."

"S-Son?" That's all what the boy could muster from his lips and Mahito chuckles at the news.

"Yeah, isn't this great? I'm sure Choso will be pleased to have a little brother after losing..you know.."

"Yes but sadly he's still angry over Murasaki and the others for killing them.." Getou responds.

"And I'd kill them all over again if I can!!" Kei screams, eyes turning blood shot as he grits
his teeth.

His heart was pumping so hard as he shouted some more.

"I don't give a shit who you are! Getou or not, I'm going to make you burn in hell! I-I'll make you feel true pain before you die!"

Getou scoffs at the boy, looking at the chains holding him back.

"And how will you do that? Look at you."

Kei was useless, completely bound. It was humiliating for him, seeing as only he was stripped of his own uniform and only the comfort of his plain trousers left on.

"You are so helpless, Murasaki. You've always been. Your life and that body of yours has been of no purpose..but oh, I'll give you one."

Kei tries to stay so strong but the horror in his mind becomes so overwhelming,

he starts to sob quietly as Getou watches with an amusement look.

"Why.."

"Hm?" He hums at his words.

"Why..why did you choose me out of all people?! You could've gotten anyone but you chose me. Why?!"

He's happy Kei had asked him.

"You're right. But I chose you because even though you're wasting time playing sorcery at school, your abilities is also what captivated me.."

Getou shakes off Mahito to leave, only leaving the two alone in the chamber.

He rests his hand under his chin, "When we fought at the temple, I couldn't help but notice your powers. The ability to control items or environment just with your cursed energy or that domain of yours.."

He continues,

"We jujutsu sorcerers are often told to negate strong feelings to avoid draining our own energy. But that domain of yours, if I'm correct, it's the opposite.."

The villain right before him was smart enough to guess it.

Kei's domain: Nightmare fuel

It's a domain that does the complete opposite: all overwhelming emotions can create the domain much stronger, allowing Kei to create and control more of the beings in it.

The more emotion, the deadlier.

"Murasaki.." He calls out. "What was the surname of your mothers?"

Kei narrows his eyes at him, looking away.

"Why should I tell you that?"

"Just to see if a theory is right..so are you going to tell me, or are more people going to get killed cause of you?"

Kei gulps at that, remaining silent at his threat. He then sighs out of frustration before saying her last name.

"It's Ohshu.."

"Ohshu.." Getou repeats and a smile creeps to his face before laughing so hard at that.

He keeps on laughing, so much so a tear runs down his cheek.

"Ohshu! Oh my goodness, I was right!" He says, applauding himself and Kei grows impatient.

"Why are you laughing?" He growls at the man and he regains his focus.

"Oh Kei, we are going to work so well together. You and me. The evilest sorcerer..and then you,

the descendant of the one once was called the Mad sorcerer."

"I don't understand.." Kei breathes out.

"Descendant? And what do you mean by the Mad sorcerer?!"

"Kei, no jujutsu sorcerer with that much energy can exist without having a little history already.

I mean, sure it's rare to have a great sorcerer without members of other sorcerers but cmon, I had to eliminate the possibilities!"

Getou then raises a finger, blood starts sapping out of the tip before floating mid air.

"Allow me to give you a presentation.."

The blood starts shaping itself into a red man from the old era of sorcerers.

"Kaneko Oshu was once a sorcerer as well. He doesn't look like it but he was born with blonde hair and blue eyes. Kinda like you!" He points at Kei who doesn't say anything.

"He was said to be gifted. A prodigy, so I've heard. He had the power to control objects and everything his way. And what's more amazing he didn't come from any noble family.."

The red man fades and then the blood contorts itself into two beings. A woman in the arms of the red man again.

"But that's when things changed for him. You see, Oshu was in love with a girl who wasn't a sorcerer. The nobles got angry that he chose her over a line of noble women. They killed her in hopes he would not find out.."

Getou smirks at this.

"But oh, he did and that's when he went mad. You see, he unconsciously created his domain of all his own memories and a reality of his own. Especially, nightmares which he killed a few noble families with."

So even though Oshu had the right to act out his pain, the other Jujutsu sorcerers found a way to blame it entirely on him.

They covered up the ones who killed his fiancé and changed up history to make Oshu seem entirely crazy for doing this.

But oh he was mad, alright. Her death activated more power to not on his domain but the ability to even control people and the curse energy inside them.

It was the love of his life meeting dying that provoked him to his full power.

It's the only way

The only way..

He pretty much went on a rampage, killing the heads at the time for their corruption. He wrecked havoc across Japan out of pain.

"Man, it's too bad they've erased this from the text books," Getou frowns. "When I read of his story in the secret archives they once had, I was a big fan of that relative of yours. He's like a tragic character, don't you agree?"

Kei still doesn't say anything. He's loss at words and still has his head ducking down.

"P-Please.." He croaks. "I beg you, please let me go."

Getou groans at his pleas. He does it before slamming his fist again Kei's face before shaking the boy at his shoulders like a mad man.

His face inches close to him

"Didn't you pay attention?!" He said with annoyance, shouting at him as the boy frantically whimpers.

"I want YOUR power and yours alone. The rise of the Mad Sorcerer will come again and I intend to show it the rest of the world with you at my side!"

The man in front of him sounds hysterical as he touches every trace of his face with his fingers.

"You won't force me to do this, you monster!" Kei snaps back. He spits at him and Getou could only knock him down again.

"Oh but I will, Murasaki-kun. I have something that will make you become my obedient, little servant.."

He leans close to his ear,

"Besides, you don't want me to do anything rash right? Like sending my special grade spirits after your precious girlfriend? I'll even let them have a little fun before killing her."

Getou gets up and acts as if he's going to tell them to do it and Kei starts screaming so much. His body thrashing around,

"Noo, I'll do it! I'll fuckin do it. Just don't lay a finger on her."

Getou turns around and looks at him.

Kei starts moving his head up and down,

"I'm in your possession, okay?! You can do whatever you want with me! But PLEASE, she has nothing to do with this!"

He roars and his screams echoes the room.

Getou closes the door behind him,

"Anything I want, eh?"

The evilest sorcerer breaks the boy down. He tortures him physically for fun.

Every scream and cry the boy made the man's head spin in ecstasy, something he hasn't felt since he took the woman as prisoner into making wombs.

He laughs, seeing the boy who'd tell him his friends would come to save him and then only make him a husk of defeat.

He only breathes heavily and says nothing, head always down.

He's so broken

Oh so broken and so perfect, his captor laughs at the display.

-

"I don't get it. Why can't you just make him ingest the death painting womb already?"

Getou hate the admit it but he told the special grade Jogo,

"The fourth womb may have its complications. When I experimented on the nine of them, the fourth had always been the weakest link.."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning.. the curse spirit of the womb won't entirely have full control of Kei's conscious. I'm scared he will fight it. But torture and breaking his mentality some more will assure that doesn't happen."

He won't put a fight anymore.

He'll just let his body take over.

Kei did not look up when the light shined on him, seeing Getou come again with the ball in his hand.

"Wakey, Wakey, Kei!"

The uterus inside of the ball, waiting to come out.

Kei suddenly feels his entire body be lifted, ropes bound to his neck and arms still.

He doesn't even fight it anymore.

He winced from the pain when the ropes strangle his neck a bit, forcing him to open his mouth.

His eyes, so empty, looks to see the womb coming close to him.

He groans feeling the entire ball go down his throat as he's forced to swallow it.

Kei feels so dead inside

And is about to be dead, literally in a few seconds.

"Goodbye, Kei Murasaki! It was nice knowing you." The sorcerer chimes, waving at him.

Kei feels his vision turn black and the transformation began.

The last thing he could think of was the ones he loved in his life.

Silly as always but he loved Gojo Satoru

Blunt and stoic but he always loved Megumi Fushiguro

Cheerful and as happy as he can be despite odds, he always loved Yuji Itadori

And to the woman who changed his life forever, the one who gave the most laughs and love

The most he ever had fun with..

He'll always love Nobara Kugisaki

'Goodbye guys, thank you for giving me such a good life.'

'I'm forever grateful'

Darkness consumes him and he is no more

--

Yeah..so that's the chapter! I know it was a bit sad but fear not guys, there is always hope hehe! It won't be forever, I promise you that!

Anyways guys please stay safe and always comment and vote.

Thank you!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

34K 987 22
"Perhaps in another life, Ojou, we can meet. Sadly. Not this one." Demons were always seen as vile man-eaters who left their humanity for sheer power...
72.2K 3.3K 44
Not all light is good Not all dark is evil. Hotaru Nakajima was not born to be soft. She was born to make the world shatter and shake at her fingert...
4.2K 142 15
𝔹ℕℍ𝔸 𝕆ℂ 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 In the shadows of tragedy, Mahou Murasaki's life takes a treacherous turn. Betrayed and kidnapped, she escapes only to be thrust...
16.2K 798 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...