Rule ; MR

By riddlesupremacy

The devils real and he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful, cause he's a fallen... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
00
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

15

4.5K 120 56
By riddlesupremacy

|| Young Love ||
GAIA ;

It's been two days since I've seen Mattheo Riddle and it's not killing me, but my grades are. I'm surprised Dumbledore hasn't asked to see me in his office already, given all the rumors.

I couldn't stay in bed any longer, although I did plan on it. But Cami and Daph wouldn't let me. Even if Pansy and I argued and argued, why I should.

Cami says, and I quote "Staying in cuddled up sad over a boy, isn't good for your mental health love."

So I decided that day, I would go to class.

"Gaia?"

Maybe I should stay in? I mean it would stop me from having to get the pitiful and hurtful glances.

"Gaia!"

Most of all, I didn't think I was mentally ready to see him again. I mean how bad can it be? Well staying in your dorm for days, and bad hygiene says otherwise. It got worse the first day when Cami and Daph had to help me bathe.

"Gaia," Camille shouted, throwing a ball of her socks at my face.

"See, she just isn't ready." Pansy crossed her arms glancing at me, and back up to Cami. "Poor lad, rather sad it is," Daph added on clicking her tongue.

"Piss off. I'm ready, I'm sick of being cooped up in this sad, depressed, very dark, dark, dark, dorm room." I argued brushing a loose strand of hair back in their place.

"Of course love." Daphne smiled, as Pansy opened the door.

If they glance, Pansy will handle them. If they speak Daphne's already got her wand out. And if they try anything, lord forgives Camille finds out.

I hesitated to step out the door before Camille pushed me out.

Daphne scoffed.

"You git! What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" Pansy argued.

Camille through her hands up in surrender, "She has to learn. To get over stupid boys."

I fixed my skirt before we continued all to walk in the great hall. Daphne lightened the mood by telling us new gossip. Supposedly Hermoine Granger has lost her virginity to none other known as Fred Weasley.

We laughed our way to the great hall, not caring what others thought.

"I mean? Hello! What happens to her and Ginny? There was so much tension between them." Camille joked, only earning a silent and cold face from Pansy.

Might be mistaken but I believe Pansy Parkinson and Ginny Weasley have a thing for each other.

"Oh look! It's the depressed, heartbroken, lad of the school." Penelope frowned.

Getting little giggles from her freak of followers.

"Oh look! It's the slut, hoe bag, lad of the school." I fired back crossing my arms. Cami, Daph, and Pansy mocking the laughs of her followers.

Penelope crossed her arms before stomping away, her mini's following her.

"And who would have thought?" Cami smiled proudly.

As we entered the great hall glances were shot towards me, even fingers pointed. Though it didn't bother me as much as I thought it did.

We sat down next to the boys, in our usual spot.

"Gaia!" The three cheerfully, sarcastically said.

"Shut it Malfoy." Pansy threw a potato at his head.

Before Malfoy could take out his wand, Blaise grabbed his arm, "It isn't worth it mate."

"Listen to him, he's the smartest out of all of you," Camille added before applying more red lipstick.

"Is that Riddle with the new blonde of the school?" Malfoy said eyes going wide, making us all turn our heads. To find out Riddle was alone reading a book. Pansy smacked the back of his head for that.

I couldn't help but feel all the feelings rush back again.

"Hey meet you guys later? I'm gonna start heading to class." I reassured them, getting goodbyes from them all.

**********************

The halls were empty, empty. I found it oddly peaceful honestly.

Before I was to turn a corner, a hand-pulled me against the wall, putting a hand over my mouth. Later followed by Flitwick's footsteps.

I squirmed against his hand until I finally heard the footsteps.

When they were gone I tore his hand from my mouth, "What the actual fuck Theodore?"

He smirked.

"It's Nott, Revine. Only those who have earned to call me by my first name can." He clenched his jaw.

I laughed,

"Mmm, noted. Now if you'll excuse me I was heading to the library." I pushed past him.

"coincidence so was I." He quickened his pace.

We walked to the library together in silence, though I would glance over at him now and then. Even sometimes he'd catch me.

-

I wrote down the notes hurriedly, wanting the class to be over already. But no matter how fast, nor how much I wrote the time wouldn't move any faster.

Not to mention Snape wasn't going easy on this stupid lesson.

A book plopped on the seat next to me, to be none other than Theodore Nott again.

My eyes went wide, and he threw his head back trying to hold in the laugh, that was daring to escape his pink-colored lips.

I slapped him on his arm, to no surprise his entire facial expression changing.

He grabbed my wrist before leaning in my face, "Watch where you put those filthy hands Revine." That was all he said before Snape slammed his book closed.

"Are we interrupting something, Mr. Nott?" Snape said more in a demanding tone.

His eyes were searching in mines, and mines in his.

"No, not at the moment Professor," Theodore answered before letting go of my wrist and breaking the eye contact.

"Continue finishing up, class." Snape cleared his throat.

I grabbed my wrist before rubbing it and biting the inside of my cheek, not letting my tongue get the best of me.

So I tried.

"It'd be smart for you, — Mr. Nott. To not put your hands on a lady. Or you'll regret it." I glared at him before grabbing my bag.

"Is that a threat?" He clenched his jaw.

"I dunno, did it sound like one?" I answered before the bell rang and left. Leaving no room for him to catch me and shoot my confidence down.

***********************

Camille and Daphne made me tell them what happened a thousand times over and over again. Adding their input every time I repeated myself.

"You should have, rested your hand on his thigh until he let go of your wrist." Camille raised a brow.

Daphne furrowed her eyebrows.

"Maybe would have helped." She continued.

"Speaking of the devil." Pansy raised her book to her brows. Camille pretended to start a conversation with Daphne. Before someone was standing right behind me.

"Revine." His stone-cold voice called out.

"Nott." I matched his tone.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair making me meet his eyes, looking straight down at me. "Do not ever threaten me again." He demanded before letting go and strutting away.

I shot my head back up before my eyes landed on none other than Mattheo Riddle.

His eyes were filled with anger, and his fist was clenched pale. He was looking dead at me, maybe even seeing through me.

He clenched his jaw, after shaking his head left to right and him too left.

Everything felt like it was moving so slow.

"That was so hot," Camille called out.

"No, it simply was not. Quite sad actually, he just put his hands on her." Pansy argued shaking me from following Mattheo leave.

"Oh sod off Pansy, your just mad you aren't getting any." Daphne defended.

Though I wasn't hearing a single thing they were saying. Mattheo Riddle was just here and he was not the type you would want to make jealous.

I am the one who should know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.1K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...