SQUABBLE - NOBARA K.

By utabomb1

He wasn't going to stop hunting him until he was dead. Everyone who loved him knew that. If only he realized... More

Squabble + Bio
What in the actual f-
Sukuna's Vessel
The New Girl in Town ( Part 1 )
The New Girl in Town ( Part 2 )
Dinner and Nostalgia
One on One with Nobara
The fun before tragedy
A Battle against the Devil ( part 1 )
A Battle against the Devil ( part 2 )
I lived, bitch
JJK
Recovery and Oh no, she's here
It's kinda complicated ( part 1 )
It's kinda complicated ( part 2 )
Plans and a Confession
Domains and Princesses
Ready, set, go!
The talk with Mai ( short )
"I think I love you, kei"
Cat fight
Anticipated showdown
The First Kiss
He's in trouble
Proposal of a Proposal
Lovers' Quarrel
Time is precious
Pain and Pleasure
Great escape ( part 1 )
Congratulations
The Great escape ( part 2)..and sleeping with Sukuna ( wait what? )
Give it back
Karaoke night
I love you, but I'm sorry
Revenge over You
My Son
Playtime
Trivia
War
Update
War declared
Shibuya
Reunion
I love you, now and forever
My lovely escape
Self destruction
Happy birthday, love
Family ties
Where do we stand?
A Promised Kiss
Enemies to Lovers
Maki
Tension and Love
Squabble and Drama
Outsiders
Mai, I love you
I will always love you
A/N and your choice
Don't come back
Alone together
I'm yours
Let the games begin
Golden Prize
that's how the games work
Nightmares
Once and for all
The final opponent
Away from home
lady death
The end
Crossover of the Year

Kill the Brothers

1.1K 26 6
By utabomb1

HEY GUYS! WHAT IS UP! Today, I got a special treat you for you guys and will be giving you not one, but three in total chapters for today!!

Yay!

This is the first one and the other two will come out in the next hour or so. 

Please comment and like, vote on it too! I would be so grateful y'all 

Anyways enjoy

Akari Nitta, their driver for the day, drove the four kids to the house of a so-called friend who knew the three victims..

It was strange for Kei.

For instance, they all died in the same circumstances but on different dates.

He pondered to himself if this manifested from something all those years.

When the five walked out to the home, they stopped abruptly.

A funeral service was being held right in front of them and Nitta sighed to herself,

"Drats, the one lead we had and he's dead.."

Kei puts a finger to his chin, thinking about the circumstances out loud.

"He must've died the same way as them..this is all very strange."

Yuji then looks at the direction of a nearby school.

"Say, we can't get any information from there?"

He points at the school nearby, the Saitama Urami East Junior high and Kei chokes at the sight of it.

Nobara and Yuji were quick to notice the tension in his body.

Nobs frowns,

"Kei, are you alright?"

"That's..where Megumi and I attended school."

Megumi doesn't say anything to that. He keeps his hands to his pockets, trying to act unfazed by it.

When the four made themselves into the school, Kei notices a couple of thugs standing in their way.

The two make contact with the blonde and they smile at him.

"Haha, look, if it isn't Kei Murasaki.." One releases a cocky grin before stepping on the cigarette he had.

"Did you come all the way here to get beaten up by us again?" Kei rolls his eyes at that and huffs in annoyance.

I guess old habits never change.

"Oh, I see we got some punks over here," Nobara comes forward with a hand on her hip. "Let's teach 'em some discipline and kick their asses, Kei!"

"Yeah and let me join two!" Yuji says with his fists bumped together.

The boys looked in her direction and the fear in their eyes became so apparent.

"Wait if Kei's here, then.."

They start to tremble and Nobara smirks at them.

"WE'RE SORRY FOR NOT GREETING YOU PROPERLY!" The two began to bow in unison, begging for forgiveness.

She crosses her arms and so does Yuji.

"Heh, that's more like it." She says

"One's aura is hard to find, eh?" Yuji said to himself.

Kei shakes his head and calls out his girlfriend,

"Psst, Nobs, they ain't talking to you.." He then

points a thumb behind her, Megumi Fushiguro barely making his way up to the stairs.

They were scared of him.

"We haven't seen you since graduation, FUSHIGURO-SAN!" They shout and Yuji and Nobara look at eachother with dumb founded faces.

"EHHHH?"

"Haha, that's right." Kei smiles with a wink, "Megumi used to beat up half the pulps up during our time in junior high!"

Megumi still remains silent and Nobara starts shoving her hand against her cheek,

"Hey, why can't you speak all of a sudden?!"

"It was a phase." The boy muttered, staring at his classmate.

Everyone feared Megumi during Kei's time at junior high.

Kei had been a victim of these guys picking on him.

They'd follow him behind the building after, beating him up for fun.

They didn't know the state of condition he was in.

"What? Just because you're stuck in that condition doesn't mean you get to have all the special treatment by the teachers. That simply won't do!"

He then remembers Megumi grabbing him by the collar, slamming his fists at his face and then at everyone.

His eyes glistened in hope and watched as Megumi sat on a pile of gangsters.

"Fushiguro.." He calls out

"If you guys try to hurt Kei Murasaki, I'll beat you up the same way I did like today." Megumi says so coldly with his fingers intertwined together as he stays still in that seating pose.

--

The four then probed the principal who came, demanding them to leave but discovered Megumi and Kei with the rest of the jujutsu sorcerers.

"Ah, Murasaki..Fushiguro! It's so nice to see you guys again," The principal said with a now smile. He changed his attitude so fast.

"How's Tsumiki by the way?" He asked Megumi and Nobara and Yuji looked at Kei, knowing they won't get answers from their stoic friend.

"Tsumiki?" Nobara asked and Kei nods at this.

"That's right. Tsumiki, Megumi's older sister.."

"SISTER?" They both cried out.

"Megumi, why didn't you tell us you had a sister?" Yuji asked Megumi but he shook him off.

"She's fine." He's quick to change the subject though. "So you say Yasohachi bridge could lead us to the source of these deaths?" Megumi asked the principal.

"Yes, it's very possible."

"Then let's go over there now and get this over with," Kei chimed in and Megumi agrees with him. "Come on, guys."

"Oh wait, Fushiguro!"

The old man starts to tremble, lips quivering.

He was waiting to tell him something..

"Hm? What is it?"

"I don't know if it's true but I heard from one of Tsumiki's close friends that she too went...along with your sister long ago. If it's true, then-"

"I'll stop this curse before it's too late." Megumi interrupts.

The four leave and take route to the bridge.

It was known for its bungee activity and most importantly, the paranormal activity.

"Megumi, can you just tell us what's going on?" Yuji asked Megumi who was walking forward into the forest, looking for the spirit.

Kei frowned and put a hand over Yuji's

"Yuji, don't press it. He doesn't want to talk about it right now.."

"But we're friends, aren't we?!" He asked. "I mean, we should know by now."

Tsumiki had been asleep for so long. Kei remembers meeting her on many occasions.

She had taken care of Megumi even when she was a kid herself. She even took the time to cook up treats for Kei too.

She was an amazing, kind person who cares for Megumi..

But a spirit put her to a long sleep, devastating his close friend.

And now she might die.

Kei understands where Megumi is coming from and defends him a little more,

"I know Yuji but there are some things that don't have to be talked about right away. Just..let Megumi decide for himself, okay?"

Yuji's impatience shuts off completely and he doesn't budge anymore.

"Thank you Kei," And Megumi looks at Itadori with a reassured, small smile.

"And Yuji, don't worry..someday I will tell you what happened."

They all become distracted when they see a spirit, popping out of the dirt like a mole. Nobara instantly slams her hammer down to it, but it sinks under the ground again.

She smirks, slinging her hammer over her shoulder.

"So this is the spirit? Great, this is going to be some easy whack-a-mole?"

"̸̨̩̻̰͉͈̘́̕Ḻ̸̡̊̉̈̓̽̃̃̐̕̚ǫ̶̞̪̥̝̱̿̈̍̍o̴̯̗̥͖̠̦͒ͅǩ̵̡̪͙̖̺͕̪̺͗͑̅͌̑̈́s̴̛͈̱͔̒̓̍́̍̀̿͛ ̶̡̖͈͂͊̃̍͆̂͊͝͝͠l̷̡̮̣̻̩̪̘̂͜ȉ̷̡̡̛̬̜̝͓̻̫̊̌̊̆̓̕̕͠k̸̨̹̋͜ḙ̸̜̞̪͗͑̇̓̉̀̓͋͐̒ ̸̨̲̩̳͚̱͙͎̦̈̂̈́̎̍̑̓͠I̸̧̯͍̣̘̍͛͐̋̏̀̕'̶̗̲͍͖͔̐̂̈̂ͅm̷͖̺̙̣̺̟͑͒͛̈́͂̓ ̵̨̗͉̝̬̪͚̜͓̍̋̌̆ͅn̵̢͕͔̙͇̒̇͛̆͋̅̅̇͠ỏ̶̢̘̠̰̿ẗ̴̡̛̖͖̰͎̠̱̎̅̏͐͛͝͠ͅͅ ̵̟͂̆̌̿̃̚͜͝a̵̡͈͍̣͇̱͉͛͆͋̓́̍͗̾l̴̻̼̲͚̠̯̃́̀̉͂͂̚ͅo̶̡͙̥̘̜̝̔ņ̸̡̩̙̞̯͔̩̝̝̈́̓e̷̪̙̺͎͂̌̎.̸̧͔͙̗͌͒͆̊͝"̷̧̮̆͆͒̓͜

Shivers run down their spines and they turn to see a deformed spirit in a hunchback form with a big grin on its face.

Kechizu, one of the curse wombs in the flesh.

Suddenly two portals make their way in front of them, dragging both Kei and Nobara into them.

"Not again!" Kei cries out before fading behind the portal.

His whole body is thrown into a pond, his clothes completely soaked. Nobara fell nearby, on the dry surface.

"Kei, are you okay?" She said as he struggles to get up on his chair.

"Does it look like I am," He rubs his cheek to rid the dirt on it and suddenly, the two feel an overwhelming presence.

"A woman? And a boy in a wheelchair?" The half human and half spirit asked, coming towards the two.

"This isn't what I had in mind." He thinks out loud. "I'm only here to retrieve Sukuna's fingers."

Kei's eyes widened before setting up his wires. But his seriousness falters when he looks down at the man, and sees him wearing...

A corset?

Kei smiles and he couldn't hold back, he starts to laugh a lot and so does Nobara.

They both point at him, slight tears in the corner of the eyes as they laugh so hard at the man's attire.

"Why are you laughing?" Eso asked.

Kei struggles to talk one bit. He's holding his stomach, barely containing his laughter.

"L-Look at what you're wearing! Ahahaha!" He laughs, "Oh my god, I can't..I can't take you seriously."

The man with the mohawk narrows his eyes at them, completely annoyed.

"You're making me self conscious." The man grumbled.

"Oh, Oh! The cursed womb is self-conscious?! Myyyy bad!"

"It looks so ridiculous on you! You might as well wear a clown suit as well!"

The two were having a field day with this while Yuji came running with Kechizu.

"Wait!" Eso tries to stop them but Yuji and Eso's brother already took a look at the back he's been trying to hide.

"You..looked." Another face plastered behind his back.

"Then why not hide it?!" Nobara yells before charging at him. He dodges so fast and jumps and dodges some more when Kei tries to reach for him with his wires.

'It gets stuffy.' He thought to himself before muttering his technique.

"Supreme rot technique: Wing King..death by wasp!"

Wings coated by blood start to bloom out of his back.

"Don't get touched by his blood!" Kei shouts before the three flee from the scene. Sharp needles of blood start to rain.

Nobara turns around and sees a sharp one coming inches close to her face but Kei's creates a web out of his wires, blocking the needles from coming in.

She turns to look at Kei,

"Keep moving, nobs!"

They make it far from the bridge and without warning, Kechizu comes in front of them and squirts black blood directly at Yuji's.

"Yuji!" Kei gasped before something sharp stings his body. Nobara gets hit too.

They were completely surrounded. Kei does his best from using his web frenzy from blocking the two from coming closer.

Printed roses began to bloom all over their faces, marked by the poison Eso on them.

"Just you wait until you guys decay." Eso smirks with a wink. "The boys will die in fifteen minutes. Ten minutes for the missy."

Kei looks over himself and then at Nobara, before smiling so deviously. Another laugh coming out of his mouth.

"Hey kid, stop laughing about me?! Don't you know you're going to die soon."

Kei looks back with fearless eyes,

"You must be really stupid...Nobara,now."

"I'm a bad match for you!" Nobara grins before taking out her nails and her straw doll technique.

"Straw doll technique: resonance!"

Since Kechizu and Eso's blood tainted Nobara, she uses it to her advantage for a counterattack. She digs her nails inside of her skin and the damage she took damaged her enemies.

"Let's play a game of chicken, shall we?" She says with dark eyes and Kei can't help but think of one thing.

"'Wow..why is she so hot?'

"An interesting trick but you still won't be able to move!" Eso screams before realizing the pink hair boy did the impossible.

Curse energy warps around his fist, knocking out completely.

"I don't need to move." Kei scoffs, aiming his wires all towards Kechizu.

"BROTHER!" Kechizu screams and Eso's eyes widen at this.

"Kechizu, watch out!"

Kei smirks before slicing him into shreds, from his legs down to his sides before he can react.

Kechizu screams and falls over, blood pooling down to where his legs once were.

He croaks and tries to breath but Nobara pins him down with her nails before putting her hands up,

"HAIRPIN!" The entire body of Kechizu blows up, leaving nothing of the monster.

Eso starts to tears up and screams some more,

"BROTHER! NO!" Yuji stops in his tracks, a pang of guilt in his heart seeing the cursed womb..have an emotional reaction..

He realizes he's not all spirit but human too.

Human, in which he refuses to kill.

Yuji hesitates and Kei snaps him out his thoughts.

Eso charges at him, full of emotion.

"You're full of openings!" Kei screams before cutting his limbs up.

Eso's eyes widened and realized his death was to come.

"YUJI, KILL HIM!" He snaps out of his thoughts and then with one punch, he breathes and performs,

"BLACK FLASH!"

He dies in his feet, a moment of silence was given for the man. Yuji then looks at his friends who stare back with relieved faces.

"Good work, Yuji." He then turns to look at his girlfriend,

"Buttt I think my nobs here stole the spotlight.."

"Fuck yeah, I did." She laughed, completely breathless before putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Y-Yeah.." That's all that Yuji said and Kei looks at him, confused.

"Yuji, is something wrong?"

"We didn't exorcise them, Kei, we killed them. They were also human." He says looking into his eyes,

"Did you see how he cried for his brother?"

Kei sighs at this and tries to sympathize,

"I understand, Yuji but if we hadn't killed him and the mole here on the bridge, more people would have died. Think about that for a second.."

"He's right," Nobara adds. "I hate to agree with Megumi's type of philosophy, but it is true when he says we are only jujutsu sorcerers. We can't save them all.."

Yuji looks down to his feet, still saddened by it all. He just didn't want to become a murderer.

"I-I guess you are right." He says, giving up on the subject. He starts to walk pass them,

"Let's catch up with Megumi.."

He says lastly, leaving the pair to watch him go.

--

"My brothers are dead.." Choso, one of the cursed wombs, said to Getou who looked at him shocked.

"Really? Let me see?" He uses a spell to locate the bodies of Eso and Kechizu, only to see the four first years all together and walking out of the scene.

"No way..it was the first year students.."

Mahito jumps in joy, smiling so sinister as well.

"Itadori and his best friends?"

Then he smiles so creepily, spotting the certain blonde.

"Yes. But look here, Mahito, it's Kei..

My next victim."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929 38 20
This is a WattPad Book, stop stealing it (To all story stealers) A common boy, in love with a doctor, can do anything for her. Don't believe me, rea...
205K 6.7K 24
A strange presence at Jujutsu High has Y/N disturbed to the core. As she continues surviving through this daily terror, she encounters the mysterious...
1.9K 73 15
You lived happily (kind of) with your boyfriend, Keiji Shinogi, until you moved back to your hometown and realized that your ex-boyfriend who killed...
211K 5.1K 32
As a 3rd grade Jujutsu Sorcerer, 18 year old Nobara Kugisaki have worked hard on killing spirit curses, that are a race of spiritual beings manifeste...