Lovelorn //Vkook βœ”οΈ

By TeaCOokie4u

Seokjin's book'Lovelorn'becomes best seller making people question whether it's really a fiction or reality... More

Prologue
Confidential Case
The Four
One Step At A Time
Something's in the way
Hard to say I am sorry
Dream
I won't let go
For You
Win your Trust
Say it
Some feelings like love?
I am here for you
Save me
The lonely shepherd
Don't worry be happy
It's a hard life
Life goes on
I am still standing
All Apologies
Lost stars
Keep Yourself Alive
Love is a wild thing
Someday We'll know
Killing me Softly
Talk me down
Jesus to a child
Euphoria
Cold Little Heart
The way you look tonight
Take me back to the night we met
Just Walk Away
Blue and Grey
When you love someone
If I go, I am going
Adagio
Endless Love

How I Love You

4.6K 315 116
By TeaCOokie4u

“It was too late now one left because he wanted to start new in life and other feeling conflicted between his emotions and his true feelings for the earlier, the two men with broken heart both trying to find their path and also find their true self, both gone through immense pain, both were loved but never realized, they were meant to be. But love is not always about happy endings and it is also not easy to find one, we have to make efforts. 

Aren’t everybody like these two, we are busy in our daily routine that we forget what we actually are, our true identity is, we want to live in a fake world with a fake identity, we run away from ourselves for most part of our life, most of us live life in denial. We forget how we should live, how somebody waits for us, or how nobody is there for us because deep inside we are all

Lovelorn.”

Hoseok claps as the story ends looking with proud at Jin, “It is already morning and Jimin dozed off many times, but seriously time passed by so quickly, you wrote well, I relived the time, wish we could go back and do changes”

“I didn’t doze off as you say I just wanted to hear less of that heart breaking parts” Jimin glares at Hoseok which Hoseok just waves away smiling.

“But we three often discuss and it is like a mystery to us how you two got along with Jungkook with the way you left I thought we had this wall build between him and you two” Yoongi asks curiously.

“Hyung really gave him a hard time but if Jungkook can make Taehyung fall in love with him then what is hyung here” Jimin smiles, Jin neither disagreeing nor telling him to shut up just sighs.

“He can be persistent when he wants to be” Jin says and everyone there agrees.

Jungkook stands up in front of Taehyung’s house door waiting for his brothers to open it, patiently, he has been doing this for past two three weeks after Taehyung left the house. Freed went to Taehyung’s house next day after he left, to apologise, talk and get some information, if any, of Taehyung, but Jin remained hostile towards Jungkook and didn’t talk much to him but before they left he handed Jungkook the journal of Taehyung. Jungkook was hesitant, he felt like breaching Taehyung’s privacy, he was curious too and after Jin telling him it is okay he takes it. He reads it and going through each and every moment Taehyung shared in it, the perspective of Taehyung on their simple interactions and his emotions it was so beautiful, Taehyung treated him so well, so delicately, he was what Jungkook expected his parents to treat him like, with love and care and Jungkook cried his heart out  hugging the Journal, maybe by this he felt like hugging Taehyung, feeling him closer. 

Jungkook felt blessed to be loved like this so he tried to apologise again to Jin and Jimin when he returned the journal but they just told him to leave taking the diary from him. Jungkook felt bad not because of the treatment but being oblivious to many things, he was so into his own pain that he never looked around what was going in his friends and Taehyung’s life.

 Jungkook wrote the pain of not understanding the love when it is there, it became the major hit charting for months, he got busy again with work, he watched Jay too being there he knew what that person has done, but he remained quiet, this was not his time yet.

After having got his schedule free, he asked Sia to meet, they met several times before for short meetings but things didn’t went smooth, how can it be when Jungkook was not being honest to himself, denying his own love for someone else and thinking he can move on that easily, now that Taehyung is gone that refutal is getting more difficult to control.  They meet up at Sia’s place, she prepared the dinner for them all happy and talking about her future plans, but Jungkook was here with clear motives he soon asks Sia the question of why she fell in love with him, the answer to which he was eager to know for some time, he trusts Taehyung more than anyone, he always did, he now knows Taehyung concerns too, his doubts on Sia so he wanted to confront her now more than ever, he can’t just keep on tagging along, Sia too can feel how close yet far he has become from her, he had accepted her love but never said he loves her back, she blames Taehyung for this but she is too greedy for love to let him go and gives a wry smile hearing it. 

“I love you because you are the one who loved me truly, who loved me for the way I am, I thought staying away from you will save you from my shadow but I felt so empty without you and now I feel like I have got world, isn’t this love” She asks proud of herself. Jungkook smiles lightly looking at her.

“Is not it for your personal reasons you love me, where do I stand?” He asks sitting across the table with the beautiful crockery laid on the table, and the aroma of food wafting in the air, but this thing needs to be cleared.

“What do you mean by that? Don’t you love me darling, you are the important person here, l don’t do feelings but with you I can, that’s how much I love you”  All Jungkook could see and remember at the moment were the teary eyes and the deep voice, and that beautiful face, he looks at his hands and remembers the one holding them, when Taehyung poured his feelings out and Jungkook knows love for him is Taehyung, no other person can love him more than that person, no other person can move his heart like he did, the person who doesn’t even fear to not get the love in return and still treasured his feelings, Jungkook wants to cry again but he controls his feelings and says honestly to Sia.

“I thought that I loved you, I thought that what I had was love or even if it is not I will move on and fall in it again but I realized late, what love actually is until the certain someone showed up in my life, I was loved with heart and soul, selfless, and I rejected it because I am a coward, I am still that coward” Jungkook chuckles, his throat drying up “He kept waiting and now I will wait for him, longer duration than him, so Sia what we are having is not how it should be for us, you yourself knows we are not the same people, I don’t want to drag you more, I don’t want to make your hopes high, I want to wait for him, so let’s…..break up” Sia looks at him in disbelief, she clenches, unclenches her fist.

“You can’t just do that to me, respect my feelings Jungkook, I am trying so hard for us, I am putting so much effort don’t you see it, don’t I look beautiful anymore or have I gone wrong somewhere?” She cries in anger “It is all because of that doctor who left you, you want to wait for him but me who is loving you..you show no respect” 

“You are beautiful, I never loved you for looks or anything in first place but now…We both know it is not good to stir around aimlessly, thinks will become colder than they are” Sia slams her fist on the table.

“I am rejected for a man” she laughs, eyes filled with tears “For a damned man wow…I can put your career at risk revealing everything Jungkook, what do you say should I tell the press” Jungkook looks at her unimpressed.

“This is how you love me? I am not afraid of you, and it’s okay let everyone know, I am not afraid of that either”

“You will regret it Jungkook you will regret it you are not made that way you are just emotional that’s all, you will come back to me”

“I was told not to regret and live on, it maybe late but I have my own pace, I can never regret loving him, the only thing I hate is I made him cry”

“What about my tears? Does that mean nothing to you?” She was losing it, feeling defeated.

“You are a good friend I respect you, but that’s all I can give”

“I hate you, fuck off never come back to me or look my way, go away” She shouts standing up.

Jungkook doesn’t register what she says instead thinking of other things, he looks at Sia “He is not angry with me right, he will come back to me” Sia wipes her tears. She closes her eyes not responding, wanting to calm herself down “I don’t know whom to share this with if I tell hyungs maybe they will say it is too late now but that’s all in my head it has been six months and still there is no news of him”

Sia knew it from before she doesn’t have a chance, she had this girl’s instinct and was clear of things than Jungkook so she sighs in defeat, it was time for her to let go, she was just dragging things, she already made things difficult for these two and there was no place for her if the person she loves is interested in a man, she chuckles to herself just thinking about it, what a loser she is “I am sorry for what I did, go wait for him he will come back” She says leaving him there, going to her room shutting the door. Jungkook sits there for some time feeling nothing in particular, is this how it felt like to face reality, is this what Taehyung used to mean when he said that love makes us do things.

Jungkook leaves but goes straight to Taehyung's house pressing the bell several times, tears falling from his eyes, Jin tells him to leave not opening the door for him but Jungkook stays apologises to them.

Hyung I broke up with Sia. She says Tae would come back to me” Jimin feels his heart ache for Jungkook but says nothing seeing his brother not responding. Jungkook leaves not bothering them anymore, having said what he wanted to say.

After that visit, he gets busy again Jungkook was clear of certain things he wants to grow more, he wants to reach more people with music, he wants to break more records. He gets on to it and with the onset of a new year they grab many prestigious awards, Jungkook just wished if only Taehyung could be here with him celebrating with him. Freed goes for more tours but after returning from them he goes back to Taehyung’s house, waiting for some motion from the other side as he feels that Jin is there he starts speaking desperately he knows they won’t open the door.

Hyung I am trying to be better person for him, I just came to tell you that”

Jimin who felt pity for him goes to open the door but Jin stops him “Don’t keep coming here Jungkook, you are making it difficult for us” 

“I feel like Tae is here I feel like I am home when I am here to tell you this” Jin controls his trembling lips but says nothing. Jungkook goes again, he won’t stop until they believe him. 

Another year passes by, people notice a different vibe in the music of Freed, a romantic touch to it,a longing and also forgiveness, not only this Freed joined various organizations made songs that talk more openly about the matter said as taboos in society. Taehyung was right music can be a good way to reach masses and Jungkook and his friends have that talent. Freed’s popularity if can skyrocketed more. They bagged more awards, acclaimed all over the world. Freed was not only earning money they increased charity engagements too, everyone admired them. They exceeded the expectations and break many records, it took them years but they did and in this tight schedule Jungkook still knocked on Taehyung’s door sometimes coming after months but being there like it was his worshipping place. Jin was tired but maintained the stance, they said nothing just watched how Jungkook was proving himself right by saying he will change things. It had already been three years but Jungkook was consistent in visiting them.

“I want to open up about my mental illness I think I am now doing fine and wants to share this part with people” Jungkook hears no sound from other side but he knows the brothers are listening to him “Also I made Jay leave the company, I am making money for them more than they ever thought and these requests will be taken in hand, I also made sure it happens the same way as he did to Taehyung, he is gone for good and I have new one employed to us, others are happy too I know you two remain in contact with them, if only I can too with you that way, I want to make things right so that when Taehyung returns” His face muscle strains with the emotions that the name brings at the moment “He won’t find things awkward and difficult for him” Jungkook leaves not waiting for them to answer.

Freed became a global phenomenon as years pass, worldwide acclaimed. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were happy with the success they were more than happy they knew this was once their dream but now they have achieved more than they dreamt of. Jungkook opens up about his mental illness to his fans telling them how he lost interest in life and then came back to loving it, he tells fans to stay strong and talk about it like any other illness and get help, it made a movement in his fans everybody appreciating him for it, and opening up about their troubles too. Jungkook was the talk in every show and prime time., it became a trend many other celebs did the same. Freed got the Midas touch now whatever they touched turned gold, but if only Taehyung had been part of it to witness too. 

Jungkook walks again to Taehyung’s house which has now become like a shrine to him, a sacred place to visit, he would say nothing just ring the bell, wait patiently tell his thoughts and go away, even the brothers were used to this by now, so when he arrives there the same thing repeats, he rings the bell, waits for some time and when feels that the two are there he speaks his thought loud and clear.

Hyung scold me if I say I am still scared to come out, I have never thought I had to do this but I want to, if only Tae was here with me holding my hands. Telling them about my health was more easy than about my sexuality, I myself didn’t accept it for long how can I expect them to do the same but seeing Yoongi hyung and Hoseok Hyung I want to try. I miss Taehyung more when I see them, I just don’t want to hide us, I want to show it to the world too”

Jin who was listening to it from other side just sighs, ultimately he gives up “Tae will be proud of you for how far you have come, rest well, don’t over work yourself and don’t push yourself too hard”

Jungkook feels happy hearing Jin respond in a positive way after years of him repeating this process “What do you think he might be doing at this hour?”

“Not being a brat like you disturbing his brothers” Jin chuckles and Jungkook smiles, he missed a simple conversation like this, and since it was from Taehyung’s brother it was more important to him than ever.

He feels his eyes water, he touches the door resting his palm flat on it as if trying to take the warmth from those words of Jin “I hope he still loves me, it’s been four years, I miss him so much….why some people have so much pain in life? I feel like I am missing his warmth, I sleep on that couch where he once slept maybe I can get that warmth back but he is not there, everything feels so cold” Jimin opens the door immediately not letting Jin stop him, Jungkook gets startled looking at Jimin with wide, teary eyes.

“Tae will punish us for doing this to you” He says and then a smile touches his lips reaching his face“Want some coffee?” Jungkook starts tearing up more, wiping his face quickly with his sleeves. Jimin hugs him, patting him softly “Hyung loves you too, he just doesn’t has courage to say it”

“Like me?” Jungkook asks innocently between sniffles.

Jimin smiles warmly “Like you. He has been hard on you but he right now is secretly watching you behind that wall worried about you” Jungkook looks immediately and catches a glimpse of Jin who just turns away to hide but is caught.

Jin clears his throat, trying to show he is not affected with the scene and was not caught “Don’t just remain standing at the door, if you want to bring him in then do it quickly” Jin opens the door wide and walks inside quickly. This simple gesture and words make Jungkook feel lighter and smile appears on his face too, at least Taehyung’s brothers don’t hate him anymore. He wants their acceptance, he wants to prove them he is a changed man.

Jimin smiles whispering to Jungkook "See, told you” Jungkook returns the smile with a grin. 

They settle down in the hall and talk about usual stuff “There is something we need to inform you and wants your permission for it too” Jimin says handing Jungkook a cup of coffee. Jungkook looks at them giving his full attention.

“I have been thinking for long and also working on it, I am writing a book based on Taehyung’s story, he told us to do whatever to the diary but I want not only us but everyone to learn from these pages, the mistakes he made or the things that happened to you and everything else that conspired for you two, I want to treasure it in everyone’s heart and I think for that I need your permission too, for if Taehyung is called or his name is remembered and if we have to write about him you will have to be there, his most important part of life, of course I will change the name for less media attention”

Jungkook’s heart beats faster with what Jin said about him being part of Taehyung he feels like wanting Taehyung more than ever “I am fine with it” he says truthfully.

“Are you sure? You know I-“ Jin still double checks.

“I am” Jungkook smiles.

Jin says no more on that glancing at Jimin and then back to Jungkook “One thing more, about coming out for your sexuality, it is difficult even Tae too took his time and we tried to stop him when he did so” Jungkook looks down knowingly “We should have stood by him, rather telling him to quiet down, but we will be there supporting you, we don't want to repeat the same mistake” Jungkook feels certain emotions swim in his heart, he feels warmth rush through him.

Jin then stands up looking at the time Jimin understands it and says on his behalf “Why don’t you stay here tonight?”

Jungkook looks happily at them “Can I?” he asks, Jin sighs again his brother did it deliberately, he won't accept he wanted it too. “Can I stay in Taehyung’s room?”

Both brothers exchange a knowing look, Jin turns around “Try to sleep early, Good Night” he leaves Jimin too goes to his own room after some more exchange of information. 

Jungkook smiles feeling thrilled to finally be there. He slowly opens Taehyung’s room getting the lights on, everything was like it used to be when he stayed there, the desk and chair were at same place, the decorations too, even the pillows just like Taehyung placed them, he inhales deeply, then his eyes falls on Taehyung’s photo frame he picks it up looking at it with love and longing “Please forgive me, give me another chance” he feels the ache in his heart again “Come back” he sniffles lying on bed with the photo frame in hand and maybe the tiredness of the day or the calmness of the moment makes him quickly fall asleep with Taehyung’s photo by his side. 

Jungkook starts doing it more whenever he feels frustrated, low or misses Taehyung more than ever he would turn up to their house and sleep in his bed. Jin and Jimin also felt better with his presence now, no more hostility, time passes smoothly like this with all of them together. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were surprised for how the three got so close but didn’t put up the courage to ask, they were also happy with it so went with flow, the only person missing was Taehyung but they knew he will come back one day and so everyone got busy in their lives doing their things and meeting up whenever they get time to reminisce and make new memories. 

By the end of sixth year of Taehyung's absence, Jin finally gets his book published. Many things happened, Namjoon gets more close with Jin and Jimin, Freed decides to take a long break to get clear view of what they want to do next, to continue with the band or move to production and direction only, they worked so hard past years they needed a break to clear their mind. 

Freed was not there to celebrate with Jin for the success of the book, only one of them that is Namjoon was in touch with the brothers, they were all busy, Jungkook was not in their touch too, just a text here and there and few calls that too became less and less with passing months. He never said anything about Lovelorn.

Jin looks at everyone around him and feels happy at least now they are here, together, talking and spending time like before, he just wishes it to get better and his two precious younger ones to be a part of it too. They yawn and decide to sleep there no one in mood to drive back home, a few drinks and they all doze off at odd hours.

They don't recall for how long they slept but the constant rings of each of their phones makes them to wake up in the afternoon and as they rub and yawn and curse and check their phones the news shocks them to the bone, they gasp in unison.

'Bright Entertainment is taken over by it's own artist Jeon Jungkook famously known as JK who also talked and shocked everyone with information about his sexuality saying that he is 'Gay' for his beloved and that Lovelorn is his story'  

They scroll more not believing their eyes.

'The stock market updates- Media stocks in chaos with Bright Entertainment's big announcement.'

'Social medias, entertainment industry is on fire, everyone having their own way of taking in the surprising news, eyes on the biggest entertainment company. No one does it like Freed.'

They look at each other in surprise no one expected this, they scroll more reading the full article and what Jungkook actually said. 

"I got text from Jungkook" Jimin says clicking on the text.

"Me too" others check their phones too.

"Do you still plan on leaving?" Hoseok smiles as he reads it, looking at Yoongi.

"I want you to work for our company" Namjoon reads.

"You can be a producer here with your own rules" Yoongi reads.

"You are the best brother and best writer I have ever known" Jin reads aloud.

"I finally did it now he has to come back to me" Jimin reads his message not satisfied with it "Why was I not praised or given some surprise present just these words that I have heard for thousand times, this good for nothing Rockstar, why is he mean to me his only fan among the group" Nobody bothers to answer Jimin or sympathise with him they were still not able to digest the news.

They keep quiet not able to say anything, anymore, thinks of how to reply and what to reply first but before they could type again their phones rings.

Was it a good surprise? I have more- What if I say I know where Taehyung is? :) 

-JK

The group releases the breath they were holding while reading the text, they look at each other, feeling like they will faint with surprise, it was too much to take in, all of them curse together, feeling like they could hear Jungkook's evil laugh.

"This Brat"

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 33.9K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
556K 29.8K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
1.5K 78 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
258K 9.7K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...