endgame ✦ draco malfoy

bubble_blossommm tarafından

Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. D... Daha Fazla

summer loving
drunk in love
joke shop
invitation from h.s.
the slug club
liquid luck
curiosity
fall from grace
about last night
last summer
out on the pitch
secrets
ring ring
saints and sinners
confession
picking fights
picking fights pt. 2
quidditch!
up in the tower
a slug club christmas
the empty compartment
the snowflake ball
new year's kiss
wishes
wish come true
stargazing
a dozen white peonies
kiss n tell
caught
caught pt. 2
preparations
paris
pretty when i cry
tuscany
skinny love
new year, same old mistakes
new beginnings
i promise
party's over
ilvermorny
the night after
off and on
ouch
the letter
polyjuiced
heart = broken
snowfall
please don't go
party like it's 1998
walk of shame
first night back
playing games
shots fired
shots fired pt. 2
no one else
plotting
study session
revenge is sweet
detention
going according to plan
up in the tower... again
speechless
do over
truth serum
unforgivable
again...
just do it
sendoff
and just like that, we're gone
old habits die hard
i'll wait
old money
summer's over
✦ author's note ✦

cotillion

4.6K 84 13
bubble_blossommm tarafından

cotillion playlist⚜️:

Patrick Watson - Je te lasserai des mots

Vitamin String Quartet - Let Me Sign

Vitamin String Quartet - Video Games

All day my mother has been running around trying to keep me "calm" before my big debut, but if anything, she's making things worse by telling me which hairstyles would look best and that I should stray away from solid foods just incase I get the urge to throw up. I think my mother is more worried about my debut to Wizarding society than I am.

To me, cotillion is nothing more than just another ball, except this time, people are going to staring at me for thirty seconds as I descend the stairs of Malfoy Manor. The only thing I am nervous for is when I have to listen to my father give me his personal opinions on the introduction I wrote for myself. If it doesn't satisfy him, he's going to remind me for the rest of my life that the Ministry officials had to hear my "unacceptable" introduction. The amount of owls I got at school leading up to today's events from my parents show that they're more worried about me making a fool of the Blackwood name than my potential upset stomach.

"Stella, dear", my mother said walking into my bedroom. "You should start getting ready for the ball"

"I have less than three hours before I have to be at Malfoy Manor", I said shutting my book and setting it beside me on my bed.

"I know, but your father has a surprise for you before we leave"

"Okay, I'll getting ready now then"

"Would you like me to help you?"

"No, thank you. I'm perfectly capable of doing my own hair and makeup"

"Maybe if you would just let me-"

"Mother", I said cutting her off. "I love you, but I don't want to wear a ridiculous up-do and wear bright pink blush"

"Alright, then", she groaned. "Let me know if you need help with your dress"

"I will"

Once my mother left my room, I got out of bed and walked over to my vanity to get started on my hair and makeup. I split my hair down the middle and casted a charm to give myself soft curls, adding two silver hair clips with diamond stars on them, pinning the left side of my hair back. For my makeup, I kept it natural and glowy, adding my signature black winged liner to accentuate my eyes.

After adding finishing touches to my makeup, I got up from my vanity and walked into my closet. My cotillion dress was hanging on a hanger in front of my mirror. The lighting from my chandelier bounced onto the silver embellishments on my white dress. I should probably ask my mother to help me with my dress. I don't want to get my makeup with it.

Before I could walk out of my closet to call her, my mother walked into my bedroom and stood in front of the door to my closet. She was dressed and ready, wearing her biggest diamonds and her most elegant gown.

"I couldn't help but come in and see how you look", she said with a soft smile.

"Good thing you're here. I was just about to ask you if you could help me put on my dress"

My mother giggled and ran into my closet, taking the dress off of the hanger. I slipped off my ilk robe and stepped into the dress. My mother helped zip my dress up and lace up my silver Jimmy Choo heels.

When I looked into the mirror, I observed the way my white cotillion dress fit me perfectly. The Sleeves flowed perfectly behind me and the neckline showed off of my spacious chest. My mother always said that perks to having smaller boobs is that I can fit a lot more diamond necklaces than other girls.

"You look beautiful, Stella", my mother said wrapping her around around my waist and hugging me from behind.

"Thank you, mummy"

"That dress will look beautiful as you walk down the stairs", she sniffled.

"Mummy, don't cry. It's just cotillion. You have fresh makeup on. Cry on my wedding day"

"Come", she said picking up my dress from the floor. "Let's go downstairs and show your father"

I walked out of my bedroom with my mother following behind me, holding up the bottom of my dress so the white doesn't get stained. As I walked down the stairs to the foyer, my father stood in his black dress robes, covering his eyes with his hands.

"Daddy", I groaned. "I'm not getting married"

"I know darling, I still want to be surprised when I see you", he said still covering his eyes.

"Well, you can open your eyes now", I said standing in front of him.

My father removed his hands from his eyes and gasped. "You look beautiful, darling. Just like your mother on her cotillion and wedding day"

"Oh, Charles", my mother blushed.

"I have a gift for you", he said to me, reaching into the pocket of his trousers. He pulled out a black velvet boxed and opened it, showing me dangling silver earrings with diamond stars. "You're my shooting star, Stella"

"Thank you, daddy. They're beautiful"

I took the jewelry box from my father hands and with the help of my mother, she put on my new earrings for me. I looked into the mirror and saw the beautiful diamond earrings hanging from my ears, matching my dress and hair clips perfectly. Daddy has amazing taste for a man who can barely tell the difference between a Birkin and Kelly bag.

My parents and I disapparated from our home to Malfoy Manor. The Manor was cold and dark on the outside, like always.

When we entered the Manor, it was lit brightly with the Malfoy's crystal Baccarat chandeliers and it was brought to life by the guests attending the cotillion. Waiters walked around, offering glasses of champagne and hors d'oeuvres to the guests.

I left my parents' sides and walked to the ballroom where I was supposed to meet my classmates. I walked through the foyer and down the long hallway before reaching the large and enchanting ballroom of Malfoy Manor.

The Ballroom was decorated in gold, red, blue, and green decorations, representing the four Hogwarts houses. A large banner hung from the banister above the entrance to the ballroom that said, "297th Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry's Cotillion". In the center of the ballroom were my classmates with the four Head of Houses and Headmaster Dumbledore.

All the girls wore their most elegant and exquisite ballgowns and the boys wore their most tasteful dress robes, matching them to their debutant. Draco wore black trousers with a white shirt, vest, and bowtie and his black velvet dress robe. His robe had two silver pins on the collar with snakes on them, connected with a silver chain. His hair was neatly gelled to his right, without a single strand out of place. He wore his silver rings on his finger and a silver bracelet on his boney pale wrist. The silver bracelet had the engraving of the Draco constellation on it.

"You look beautiful", Draco smiled as I approached him.

"Thanks, Dray", I said kissing his cheek. "I noticed that your wearing the bracelet I got you for your birthday"

"Of course I am", he said holding up his wrist. "It's the best gift ever. Now I know what to look for at night"

"Stella, you look fucking hot", Stass said hugging me. She wore a dark purple strapless gown with a matching cape, fastened around her shoulder with a silver chain.

"Look who's fucking talking. The purple looks amazing on you"

Theo walked over to Draco, Stass and I, wearing black dress robes with a dark purple shirt and black tie, matching his cotillion partner, Stass. His normally fluffy brown hair was gelled neatly to the side, his curls still predominant.

Because Adrian is stuck in America at Ilvermorny, Stass needed an escort and asked for my blessing to take Theo. I trust Stass and know that she's not going to hook up with him or do anything that will break my trust or Adrian's. She wanted to attend with Alex or Blaise but they were already going with Tracey Davis and Daphne Greengrass, leaving Theo and Stass to be the only ones left in the group to not have dates. All Theo is to Stass is an escort and someone to dance with.

"Alright everyone", McGonagall said clapping her hands to get everyone's attention. "I would first like to say, you all look handsome and beautiful. Second, I hope that you all practiced the dance after our last rehearsal because we won't be practicing before the event starts"

"Longbottom probably practiced with his teddy bear last night", Draco said making the Slytherin boys snicker.

"Alright, we have five minutes until the guests fill this room so everyone, get into place"

I walked up the stairs with Stass and lined up behind the banister with the rest of the girls while the boys lined up at the bottom of the staircase. The smell of Luna's strong pachouli scented perfume filled my nostrils, making Stass make gagging noises behind me. I bit down on my bottom lip, trying not to laugh because the guests are starting to fill the ballroom. It doesn't even smell bad, it's just Stass dry heaving behind me that's making me want to laugh.

"Stass, shut the fuck up", I whispered over my shoulder.

"Is Anastasia okay?", Luna asked turning around to look at me.

"She's fine, Luna. Stass is just being dramatic"

"Are you sure? It sounds like she's choking"

"Don't worry about her. She accidentally choked on some of her spit"

"I do that sometimes. I forget that my mouth is filling up with saliva and when I try to swallow, it goes down the wrong pipe"

I just nodded my head and gave her smile. She turned around and started to hum a tune to herself.

"Welcome, welcome", Dumbledore said, his voice echoed throughout the ballroom. "I would like to thank the Malfoys for holding this fine event at their home"

Lucius raised his champagne flute and nodded his head at Dumbledore.

"I would also like to thank the Minister for Magic, Mr. Rufus Scrimgeour"

The crowd of cotillion attenders clapped their hands as the Minister bowed for the crowd.

"The Hogwarts Annual Cotillion is an event where we present our young witches and wizards to Wizarding society"

Shooting me a smile from down the stairs was Draco. He had his hands in front of his body, holding onto his wrist. His bright blue ocean eyes and white teeth glistened under the bright lights.

Looking down at Draco gave me butterflies. Seeing his bright smile and beautiful blue eyes made my heart skip a beat. He looks so genuinely happy, like this is our world and everyone else is just living in it. Seeing him like this makes me fall in love with him more and more. I wish I could tell Draco how much I love him without being so scared that I over my head and he might not feel the same way about me.

"... Stella Cordelia Blackwood", Dumbledore announced, getting my attention. I placed my hand on the railing and began to walk down the stairs. "Escorted by Mr. Draco Lucius Malfoy. Miss Blackwood plans on graduating from Hogwarts top of her class and house, attend Ilvermorny University, and become the Minister for Magic"

I can see my mother and father clapping their hands, cheering me on as I descended the long staircase. Draco stood at the bottom of the staircase, watching me and grinning from ear to ear. He held out his right arm and I hooked my left onto his once I reached the bottom. We stood for a moment while fifth year, Colin Creevey takes our picture and then walked over to the dance floor. Draco and I parted ways and took our position across from each other.

After every witch was presented, the orchestra began to play the music. All the debutants curtsied while the escorts bowed. On count, I glided across the dance floor and met with Draco in the middle. He placed his right hand on my waist and I placed my left hand on his shoulder. With out free hands, we interlocked out fingers and dance according to the choreography.

"You are my world Stella Blackwood", Draco said as we danced. "I don't know what I would do without out, and I don't want to know"

"And you, Draco Malfoy, you make me feel like the luckiest witch in the world"

"Because you are", he smirked. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

31K 1K 33
~Complete~ Draco Malfoy was raised to live up to his father's expectation and pureblood standard. Malfoy has to keep the image for his family's name...
12.5K 357 68
It's a recipe for disaster, a Slytherin love triangle with edges so sharp someone's bound to bleed to death. Insidious secrets, broken hearts, a bre...
84.8K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...
707K 23.8K 84
❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧... ❞ theodore nott x fem oc *very slow burn* this book is...