remember?

By 1-800-TRASH-M0UTH

pope heyward and Y/N Y/L/N have been friends for as long as they can remember they've always had each others... More

❗️warnings and info❗️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
SleepOver pictures❤️🤪
Part 3
OMG-

Prologue

139 5 3
By 1-800-TRASH-M0UTH

Y/N Y/L/N is the queen of pogues she was born an raised on the cut. JJ Maybank is the trouble maker born a pogue. John B Routledge is the leader.  Kiara Carrera is the nature activist.
And lastly pope heyward the brains of the operation.
JJ maybank is Y/Ns partner in crime always doing dumb crap. They're the trouble makers. Y/N loves photography and playing guitar there her favorite things to do besides getting into trouble with the pogues. Despite being 1 year younger then the rest of the pogues shes still the queen always being the one to take control and make the best out if the worst. Now lets get to the good stuff!

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
12.1K 416 13
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
15.1K 311 20
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
18.4K 1.4K 40
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...