Oceans Away | British Royal F...

By BriFlare

A prince risks everything for a woman that's an ocean away. Started : February 4, 2021 Published : February 4... More

Oceans Away
Photo Album
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue

Chapter Three

3.8K 94 11
By BriFlare

Chapter Three : Ain't About You

Lady Blaze Elisabel Petsch (born August 18, 1990) is a British-American socialite, photographer, and YouTuber.

May 16, 2015

1,349,790 likes

sinderellavbw Shout out to @ladypetsch for taking so many photos of me today. I love you.

View all 15,478 comments

ladypetsch ❤️❤️I love you too❤️❤️

👑
May 18, 2015

"Is Arthur still at your place?" Catherine asked over the phone.

"Yes, he is. Doesn't he any have engagements to do?" I answered as I typed an email.

Catherine sighed.

"He had them pushed back to later dates. Sinderella, you need to talk to him. Work out, whatever problems you two have." Catherine said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I told him how I felt it's not my fault; he's having a hard time comprehending," I said.

"Sinderella, why don't you break up with him? I mean, if you are going to act cold towards him, then end the relationship before either one of you gets hurt." Catherine said.

I sighed.

"You don't think I've tried to end things with him. He keeps ignoring it and saying we can make things work." I said.

"What? How many times have you tried?" Catherine asked.

"This makes it the third time that I've tried to break up with him. He has been chronic about us staying together but claims he understands my feelings, but he doesn't. I don't want to be a part of his life anymore. I can't handle it." I answered.

"I'm honestly confused. Arthur made it seem like you two are so in love, and now you're saying you have tried to break up with him on multiple occasions. This sounds very unhealthy and mentally for Arthur." Catherine said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe, his childhood affected him more than anyone knows, and that's why he's fighting so hard for this relationship, but I don't want to baby him and let him have his way. I want out so get his father to get him out of New York and away from me." I said.

"You don't sound like yourself, Sinderella." She said.

I chuckled.

"This is me when I'm tired and fed up, Catherine," I said.

"What has happened in the past for you to get like this?" Catherine asked.

"Enough for me not want to be with Arthur anymore," I said.

"Sinderella, I do not want you to regret anything, so please make sure you and Arthur talk things out and end things on good terms, " Catherine said.

"Sure, " I said.

👑

I woke up late afternoon and realized I took a nap. I guess my phone call with Catherine had drained me. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and saw several missed calls and texts from Blaze, Daniel, Hope, William, Catherine, and Harry.

I called William first since he was the latest missed call on my phone screen.

"Hello, Arthur is in horrible shape," William answered after I asked him why everyone was calling me, "Arthur was in a car accident last night. He's in the hospital." He said.

"What?! Okay, I'll head to the hospital, now," I said, getting off my bed and running into my closet.

I quickly got dressed in something comfortable and grabbed my purse, and called my driver to meet me outside and have the car ready to take me to the hospital that William had told me that Arthur was receiving medical care.

After about a forty-minute drive, I was now entering the hospital when Gerald, one of Arthur's bodyguards, walked up to me.

"Miss Blackwood, I'm here to take you to His Royal Highness, " Gerald said.

"Hello, Gerald, when are you going to call me, Sinderella?" I asked as I followed him to Arthur's hospital room.

"Not anytime soon," Gerald answered as he nodded at two other of Arthur's bodyguards to open the door for me.

I gasped as I walked in upon seeing him.

He was hooked up to a ventilator. I was shocked. I didn't think I would see him hooked up with all the wires all over him. I started crying.

I turned around and collapsed into Gerald's arms. I was sobbing uncontrollably. I couldn't even think straight, also could hardly breathe.

"Charles and Harry are on their way here. Do you want to stay here with him, or do you want me to take you home, Miss Blackwood?" Gerald asked as he carried me over to a chair next to Arthur's bed.

"I'll stay until they get here," I answered.

Gerald nodded and left the room.

I reached over to Arthur and grabbed his hand, rubbing it.

"Arthur, please come back to me," I cried while wiping tears away with my other hand.

👑
May 19, 2015

"Sinderella, it's so good to see you again even though it's under sad circumstances," Charles said as I stood up and curtsied to him.

Charles hugged me, and Harry looked very upset.

"Has the doctors said anything?" Harry asked, concerned.

I shook my head.

"They are monitoring him if any improvements, but because I'm not his next of kin, they haven't shared a lot with me," I answered Harry.

Charles sighed.

"I'll go and have a chat with his doctor," Charles said, leaving the room.

"You know it's hard for him to see him like this," Harry said.

I nodded.

"It's understandable; no parent wants to see their children in pain or suffering," I said.

Harry took a seat next to Arthur and placed a hand on Arthur's cheek.

Harry looked up at me.

"You know, right before the accident, we were on the phone, and he was talking about how he would win you back no matter what it takes," Harry said.

I sighed.

"This isn't the place to talk about this. Let's focus on Arthur and his recovery," I said.

"Does this make you change your mind about your relationship with him?" Harry asked.

"No, it doesn't," I answered, honestly.

"Then what are you here?" He asked.

"Because I have a heart," I replied.

Harry scoffed.

I rolled my eyes.

"This ain't about you, Harry. You don't have to be like that with me just because I don't want to be with Arthur," I said as I grabbed my purse.

Harry glared at me.

"You know if he dies, his last memory of you will be you telling him that you don't love him," Harry said.

"Don't make me feel guilty about my true feelings, and I never said I did not love him. I do not want to be a part of his world," I said.

"Tomayto, tomahto," Harry said.

"I won't play this game with you, Harry," I said as o left the room.

Gerald walked up to me.

"Miss Blackwood," Gerald said.

"Keep me updated on Arthur. I can't be in the same room with Harry at the moment," I said.

Gerald nodded.

"Noted," Gerald said.

I smiled.

"It was nice seeing you again," I said.

Gerald nodded.

"Goodbye, Miss Blackwood," He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.8K 23
A relationship that changed the royal family forever. Started | March 28, 2020 Published | March 29, 2020 Republished | February 1, 2024 Completed |...
60.4K 1.3K 16
In which Amelia has gotten too comfortable with her secret relationship and Michael has now given her the ultimatum either go public and engaged or b...
141K 4.1K 32
[BOOK 1] Life in the public eye is very tricky, especially when you are a prince and a well-known singer. This story captures the relationship of Har...
71.9K 1.7K 22
"Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la mΓͺme direction." Γ— "We are not quite novels. We are not quite short s...