Rishbala ff chahat

By fariha2908

it's a triangle story of Rishabh kundra, madhubala Malik and rahul verma read the intro More

part 1

intro

146 8 6
By fariha2908

Introduction
Rishabh kundra (rk): one and only son of Mohan and Radha kundra.he is a rich guy but good at heart.
Going for MBA in London,best friend of Rahul.

Madhubala Malik: doing BA,She is also from a rich family,2nd daughter of padmini and shamsher malik.
Her elder sister Trishna got married and settled abroad.
She is girl friend of Rahul.

Rahul verma:rahul is orphan,his mother died very early age then she his father died on 11th class.his father was maneger of mohan.rahul is best friend of rk.mohan and radha consider him as their son.they take care of rahul's responsibility.
Rahul live in their outhouse where he used to live with his father.he is in love with Madhu,and have relationship with her in college.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.9K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
285K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
80.8K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...