Kirumaki One-Shots(Discontinu...

By Ashstar12359

Book cover by How Mellow on Tumbler (Picture is off of google, and picture is from how mellow on Tumbler) It... More

Before reading (Book is finished)
kirumaki: Sleepover
Maki's Nightmare
Movie night Kirumaki
Small Fight: Random Inspiration
Halloween special: Vampire AU
A Christmas card about the Future
Snowball fight with the 53rd Class.
A Christmas Surprise
The Dance Part 1
Time Apart
Drabbles 1
Drabbles 2 Kirumaki Only
Random Inspiration 2
Soulmate AU
Mission: Gone wrong Part 1
Mission: Gone Wrong Part 2
Mission: Gone wrong Part 3
Mission: Gone Wrong Part 4
Overworked
Drabbles 3
Spies AU
Why... Why would she...?
The Cabin
Random Inspiration 3
Jealousy
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! (also an update)
REWRITTEN Halloween Special Vampire AU

The Dance Part 2 Final

245 6 22
By Ashstar12359

Words: 1706

*The next day at lunch*

Like normal Maki went and sat next to Peko and Fuyuhiko. Today Miu and Kaede were there as well. When Maki went up to the table Peko and Kaede gave Maki a smirk.

Maki: What now?

Kaede: So? How was yesterday? Did something happen?~

Maki's face started to turn red,

Maki: Maybe. Maybe not.

Kaede: Oh come on! Your turning red something must have happened!

Kirumi was walking up behind Maki and once again Maki didn't notice.

I'm surprised she hasn't realized I'm behind her yet. Kirumi Thought.

Kirumi put her lunch on the table and wrapped her arms around Maki. This made Maki jump, but sink into the touch.

Kirumi: Yeah, Actually something did happen, I wanted Maki to stay quiet until i got here to show you something.

Peko and Kaede both had huge smiles on their faces. Especially Peko.

Kirumi. Then moved her arms away from Maki and put her hand on Maki's cheek and gave her a peck on the lips. Maki and Kirumi looked back at the table and Everyone had a smile on their face.

Miu: See what I'd tell ya, You two love each other. Glad you're now dating!

Fuyuhiko: So how did it happen?

Kirumi and Maki sat down and started to explain what happened the day before, They turned red again when they talked about when they confessed. The whole time they sat Kirumi had her arm around Maki.

Their school was very supportive since Almost everyone was part of LGBTQ+ community. So nobody really cared if you showed affection in school.

Fuyuhiko: Well today is Thursday and the dance is Tomorrow, You guys need outfits, so How about Kaede and Miu? You help Kirumi find an outfit and Peko and I help Maki?

Maki: I'm sure I have an outfit at home I can wear. So I don't need to buy a new one.

Peko: Well we will see, How about we stop at your house first after school. I wanna see what you will pick.

Kaede: How about you Kirumi? Do you have an outfit planned?

Kirumi: I might but I don't know if it will be nice enough to wear.

Miu: Well luckily you don't have to be all fancy at the dance, you can wear formal casual clothes, so You don't have to wear dresses if you don't want to.

Maki: How do you know that Miu?

Miu: Kae-idiot dragged me into the prom committee with her.

Maki: Oh should have realized that.

The rest of lunch and the school day went by. Everyone in their friend group all took the bus that Kirumi and Maki ride everyday. Luckily not many people were on so they were able to sit by each other.

Maki ended up falling asleep on Kirumi this time, and Kirumi got teased for her red face by Kaede and Peko. About 10 minutes into the train ride, Kirumi actually fell asleep as well. So both Maki and Kirumi were asleep.

Luckily they all knew what stop Kirumi and Maki got off at, due to them having sleepovers at Maki's house most of the time.

When it was their stop. Peko first of course took a picture of the two sleeping, and then woke them up.

*Time skip cause Don't know what to write!*

Time skipped to the next day, right before the dance.

Maki POV

The Dance started at 5, That day, Or at least that's what Peko said. Peko said that she and Fuyuhiko would meet her at her house at 4:30. She didn't know why, since she walks to the train station everyday.

*Timeskip to at the train station.*

3rd POV

Maki and Kirumi were nervous. They both wanted to make a good impression for each other.

Peko and Kaede made a plan, Kaede and Miu would get Kirumi and bring her to the station while Peko and Fuyuhiko bring Maki, they tried to make it so they wouldn't see each other until they got to the station.

Kaede, Miu and Kirumi were already at the station. They didn't say anything to Kirumi, except that they had to wait for Maki.

Peko, Fuyuhiko and Maki eventually came in and Maki went over to Kirumi. They both had a blush on their faces.

Kirumi: You look beautiful, Maki.

Kirumi, then kissed Maki on her forehead.

Maki: Thank you. But I think there is someone more beautiful than me.

Peko walked up to them

Peko: Sorry to break this moment, but we need to get going.

Maki: Thanks Peko for helping with my outfit.

Peko: Your welcome! You both look Great!

AN: Again Keep in mind the outfits they can wear can be casual clothes, it doesn't have to be anything fancy. Also I'm kind of bad at picking outfits. This is just what I think the characters would have on.

Kirumi's outfit: 

 Maki's outfit:

Kaede's Outfit: 

 Miu's Outfit:

Peko's Outfit:

 Fuyuhiko's Outfit:

*Timeskip to the dance*

They got to the Gym, There was a table for drinks and table for snacks. The theme was Glow in the dark, Everyone got either a glow in the dark necklace, or bracelets. Kirumi got two Pink glow in the dark bracelets and Maki got a pink necklace.

The friend group stayed together and would go around saying hi to everyone, or dancing.

AN: i've never really been to a dance/prom so sorry if i get anything wrong. I think I might have gone to a middle school dance before but I left like 30 minutes later due to my friends abandoning me, and because I'm an introvert I just left. Fun fact after I left there was a fight that broke out during the dance. So yeah good thing I left.

There were a bunch of dance songs playing the background, until the music stopped. At the front by where the music was playing, and by the dancing area. Usami was there at the front with a microphone.

Usami: Hey Everyone! Thanks for coming! Hope you all have had fun tonight! Anyway I'll make this short, we're going to do one last thing for everyone tonight to wrap everything up. Any couples in here please come to the dance floor! You don't have to, but anyone who wants to slow dance can come on the dance floor! We're going to start playing a few slow dance songs for everyone! Again thanks for coming everyone! And Last thing can we please have a round of applause for the Prom committee who put all of this together?

Applause filled the gym. And couples started to walk to the dance floor.

AN: where the song starts and what inspired me to do this one-shot in the first place.

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND PLAYING IT WHILE READING THIS NEXT PART!!

Bold italic = Lyrics

Song: King - Lauren Aquilina

Kirumi looked at Maki and put her hand out.

Kirumi: May I have this dance Maki?

Maki: Yes you may.

Maki grabbed Kirumi's hand and they walked to the dance floor. They were by the back of the dance floor but it was fine for them.

You're alone, You're alone you're on your own, So what?

Have you gone blind?

Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours?

Kirumi held Maki's hand while her other arm went around Maki's waist. Maki's free arm went to rest on Kirumi's shoulder.

Glass half empty, glass half full

Well either way you won't be going thirsty

count your blessings not your flaws,

You've got it all

You lost your mind in the sound

There's so much more

You can reclaim your crown

You're in control

Rid of the monsters inside your head

Put all your faults to bed

You can be King again

Kirumi and Maki, weren't that good of dancers, so they tripped a few times, and stepped on each other's feet on accident, but they didn't care. They got lost in each other's eyes more than focusing on dancing. They were having fun.

You don't get what all this is about

You're to wrapped up in your self doubt

You've got that young blood, set it free

You've got it all

You lost your mind in the sound

There's so much more

You can reclaim your crown

You're in control

Rid of the monsters inside your head

Put all your faults to bed

You can be king

There's method in my madness

There's no logic in your sadness

You don't gain a single thing from misery

Take it from me

Maki: I love you Kirumi.

Kirumi: I love you too, I'm glad you're my girlfriend.

They smiled at each other and listened to the song, they felt like they were at peace, and it was just them at this moment. 

You've got it all

You lost your mind in the sound

There's so much more

You can reclaim your crown

You're in control

rid of the monsters in your head

put all your faults to bed

you can be king

You've got it all

You lost your mind in the sound

There's so much more

You can reclaim your crown

You're in control

rid of the monsters in your head

put all your faults to bed

you can be king again

The first song ended and a couple more played. It was around 8 at night when the dance ended. Kirumi and Maki said bye to everyone and left to go to the station. Kirumi ended up falling asleep on Maki again on the train ride home.

When it was their stop Maki woke Kirumi up and they started walking home. They held hands the whole way back, when they were about to go different directions Maki stopped Kirumi.

Maki: since my house is a little closer do you want to spend the night at my house?

Kirumi: Sure. I'll text my parents about me spending the night. They should be fine with it.

Maki lived alone so Maki didn't need to ask anybody if Kirumi could come over. Maki didn't want the evening to end.

*At Maki's house*

Maki and Kirumi watched a few movies in Maki's room. Maki and Kirumi laid down and Maki had an arm around Kirumi's stomach and cuddled with her. Maki ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie. So Kirumi turned Maki's laptop off and put it on her nightstand.

Kirumi kissed Maki on her forehead and started to fall asleep but one last thought went through her head.

Thank you Peko. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be this lucky to call Maki my Girlfriend.

Started: 2-28-21

Finished: 3-1-21

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked It! 

Thats all for now! 

-Ash

Instagram: ashstar12359

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 35.8K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...