the new york elites

Por emilyp124

The New York Elites, is a teen fiction based on a group of 6 friends navigating their way through the social... Más

cast
instagram
reunited
the event
sleepover
anywhere but london
more issues than vogue
above you
secure
home
valentines
shop till you drop
alive
waves
malibu instagram
coachella pt. 2
alone together
time
work
painful love
vacation
the elite socials
vacation pt. 2
dead
happily ever after

coachella pt.1

1.8K 42 0
Por emilyp124

We had VIP tickets so we didn't have to rush but, gates for regular tickets open at 11am, and we wanted to avoid paparazzi and traffic. To do this, alarms were set for 7am and we would leave the boat by 8am. We had rented an air B and B in palm springs, and since we were around 2 hours away, we would arrive by 10am. For both weekends we were at Coachella, we would stay at the B and B and drive back to Malibu in the week. The suitcases were already in the car and we were all ready to leave. We arrived and everyone headed up to movie room. We had actually decided on all sleeping in there like we did in London. The house itself was perfect. It wasn't too big, or too small. It had a pool and to be honest, we would probably end up staying here all week.

Once we had settled in, Olivia, Daphne and I went to get changed into some cute festival outfits, as did the boys. The boys were basic and threw on a pair of shorts and button up tops, which they left unbuttoned. They paired it with a pair of sunglasses and airforce ones. Daphne and Olivia looked stunning, Olivia wore a neon body suit and white denim shorts. For shoes, she matched with the body suit and wore neon yellow doc martins.

Daphne wore a more minimal outfit, which persisted of an all white two piece and a see through tie skirt.

I decided on a see through play suit that i would tie round my waist. Underneath, I wore a pink two piece and accessorised with a small necklace and chunky white prada shoes.

We all wore small sunglasses with our outfits and headed down the stairs only to be greeted with the boys staring at us. "Bit of drool...just there" I pointed to Elijah's face, which was reddening. I winked at him as he finished checking me out. The lineup for the first weekend was so good. Each day, there was someone we all wanted to see. We all snapped a few photos and made our way to the sign that said 'coachella VIP access only'. The VIP sections was full of celebrities who just wanted to watch the show without paparazzi or, dancers that were performing. Obviously it was very expensive, but you only had access if you were considered an A-lister otherwise, anyone could pay for access.

Elijah and I headed off to the stage. Although the gates open at 11, the first performance starts at 3pm. By 2pm, everyone had arrived. I wasn't nervous, I mean, maybe a little; but who wouldn't be. Everyone at Coachella had worked really. The dancers, our choreography, backstage team, Elijah and I, we were prepared. When the video started playing on the screens and the lights adjusted on the stage, we were given the heads up to walk on. Elijah and his team had worked hard on changing the song slightly to make it more upbeat, whilst I had worked with the dance team to create a matching routine. When I stepped on stage, all the nerves I had disappeared and were replaced with adrenaline. I heard the countdown in my head piece and the crowd cheered as the music started playing.

We had finished the opening song for Coachella 2021. That was crazy to even say out loud. After the song finished, I embraced Elijah into a hug and then the rest of the dancers into a group hug.
Still on stage, we were talking to the audience. The manager had asked us to stall since the next act was throwing a hissy fit back stage. We actually took a photo with the crowd behind us and sang happy birthday to a girl, stood against the barrier at the front, who was turning 19. After stalling for around 10 minutes, we were given the all clear and headed off stage.

"That was amazing, thank you everyone for coming and performing", I told the dancers who just continued smiling.
"Seriously you guys are so good, we are so grateful" Elijah added. After giving out thanks, we all walked back to the vip zone. The crew split i got here own groups and Elijah and I went back to the elites.
"oh my fucking god" Luca smirked.
"Incredible" Rory added
"Y'all are the shit" Liv huffed
"what they said" Daphne snickered.

Elijah and I posted on Instagram, and we watched all the other acts perform for that day. Harry was last to perform that day, he was amazing. I was stood with Kendall back stage watching. He closed the show and we said our goodbyes to the people around us. We took an uber back home and we fell asleep within seconds. I didn't. Everyone fell asleep before me, there was no way i was getting any sleep tonight. After giving up attempting to sleep,  I went to the kitchen a made myself a drink.

"Ari? Is that you" I heard a deep mumble from the hallway. It was Elijah.
"Yeah, yeah, erm it's me" I replied.
"Can't sleep again?" he huffed. I hummed at him and nodded slowly. "Eli, I need to get over it, I can't keep keeping you awake like this". This wasn't fair on him and we both knew it.
"stop" he interrupted me. "I seriously don't mind and you deserve to sleep too".
I could feel myself become more and more lightheaded and then everything went black.

I woke up to Elijha stoking my hair. It was still dark outside and he had his head laid back on the sofa. I shifted my hair that was rested gently on his lap causing his eyes to dart towards me.
"oh my god, your awake" Elijah sighed.
"w-what happened" I mumbled, rubbing me eyes.
"You're exhausted and you just fainted, you've been unconscious for 5 hours." He replied.
"It's 5am though? Why are you still awake" I asked, convened that he had stayed up all that time making sure I was okay.
"Yeah, I can't be bothered to get up, just go to sleep on my lap and I will do the same." Elijah smiled before putting another pillow on his lap and carefully lifting my head onto it. I didn't protest. I was to drained to argue with him. My eyelids were heavy and I fell asleep shortly.

"Don't wake her yet" Olivia whispered from the side of the room.
"i'm already awake" I yawned, stretching my arms above my head.
"Elijah told us everything, how are you" Luca asked as he sat next to me.
"better" I huffed back.
"Aspirin, orange Juice and toast" Rory chirped in as he handed me all three things.
"Thanks Rory" I smiled at him. "So Coachella day 2, let's fucking go". I was feeling revived since yesterday as did everyone else. They all nodded and we got ready into festival-ready outfits. Today was more of a chill day. The line up was good but not as good as yesterday; but we could leave when we wanted too because none of us were really bothered about any of the headliners today. So we would go more for the people and the atmosphere.
———————————————————————————
really late update so i'm sorry. thank you for the support omg wtf. Also lemme know if you like the little instagram type shit i add in some chapters.

I know the writing is super shitty atm but i'm working on it. Also not edited so comment mistakes you can see!! Like vote and comment if you want? thank you🤍

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

67.9K 2.5K 34
Book one of the Good & Bad Trilogy Decker High is full of stupid idiot cliches. We have popular jerky jocks, popular brainless cheerleaders, crazy sm...
3.3K 107 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
23.4K 2.6K 54
Life was never fair and Elizabeth, understood this concept when her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. That was the worst day of Elizabet...
861K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...