[Hakuouki SSL Fanfic] Mystery...

KerokeroRin tarafından

Okita Souji X OC The OC's name is First name: Megumi Last name: Kurosawa ♡♡♡ This is a Sweet School Life ver... Daha Fazla

St. Valentine's Special: Love Love Ramble

366 7 9
KerokeroRin tarafından

♡St. Valentine's Day special: Love Love Rumble♡

The streets were filled with people. People were rushing in and out of shops which were lacking attendants. From its beginning to its end, the shopping avenue was decorated with pink, red, white and yellow flowers, especially roses. Hearts were found everywhere one could look and the flower shops were packed. Most of the people had a bag with chocolates, from the most premium quality to the cheapest one.

Love was in the air. It was February 14th. Today would be the day, the day every person in love would feel melancholy. A certain sweetness that could only be felt with your partner... A certain sweetness that Megumi Kurosawa did not know yet.

She looked at the time on her phone.

7:46

She sighed. Right then she was facing a great ordeal... A box of homemade chocolates packed in a nice white box with transparent wrapping that had small hearts and flowers on it. With it a card attached saying 'To Souji Okita, From Megumi Kurosawa'.

She sat in front of the box that was on her desk in her small bedroom and stared with a bitter expression at it.

She tapped the wooden surface of the desk with her finger and suddenly... violently knocked her head against the desk.

Takumi opened the door brutally, panic- stricken. "Megu-chan, is everything alright??!"

Megumi rose from her chair and looked like a zombie. Her forehead was bleeding. With no glint, her eyes filled with emptiness, she spoke in an almost dead-like voice, "Ara, Ta-kun, of course. I'm perfectly fine."

"You're bleeding for Heaven's sake!!!" Takumi shouted at her.

Her hand reached for her forehead and she looked at the blood on her fingertips.

"..."

"..."

She looked at Takumi. "I'm going to faint..."

Her vision darkened and her mind became fuzzy and as warned, she fell heavily on the floor.

"Megu!!" Takumi exclaimed with huge eyes.

-------------------

Okita stared out of his window, his phone in his hand. He was waiting for something. A call, a message, a sign... from a certain girl. He smirked by himself as he thought of her on this fabulously sunny and bright day of St. Valentine's Day.

He grabbed his jacket and set outside with his school bag. It was Saturday, there was school but only for half a day. And he knew that with the amount of girls in his school, the girl he was thinking of right then would be asked for chocolate all day.

So he would not ask for his, because he knew she would give him. Despite her shyness, her pride and all that, she would be a good tsundere and go, "It's just obligatory chocolate for you, Souji!"

Thus he was off to school.

-------------------

Megumi ambled lifelessly to school with her school bag in her hand and another small bag in her other hand. A compress on her forehead, partly hidden by her bangs but still very obvious, she huffed heavily and walked between Takumi and Shiomi.

"Ohoho, are you sure you're alright, Megumi-chan?" Shiomi said mishievously. "You look like you could faint anytime again. You're so pale."

"I'm fine." She said bitterly with an obvious tired look.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" Takumi asked.

"Yes I did." She replied with dark circles under her eyes.

"It's hard being in love, isn't it Megumi-chan?" Shiomi said with a smile. She looked at Takumi and dug her hand in her bag. She took out a small box from it and gave it to Takumi. "Here for you, Takumi-kun. Happy Valentine's Day."

"Oh, thanks Shiomi-chan. It's pretty nice." He said happily as he put it away.

"Since your girlfriend might be jealous, I wrote 'Obligatory choco from Shiomi-chan ♡♡'." She said.

"Did she give you chocolate yet?" Megumi asked him.

He shook his head and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "Um... She was still sleeping when we left home this morning."

"Aaww... You could have woken her up with a good morning kiss! That would have been pretty romantic." Shiomi said with a wink. She giggled.

Takumi blushed and sighed with a sad smile. Megumi knew that there was no way he could have; he was not that courageous when it came to those things.

Oh, how she would have wished that Okita was there to wake her up in the morning and kiss her. She imagined the scene as Takumi and Shiomi continued talking.

"Megumi, wake up." He would say with a light kiss on her lips.

She would open her eyes and see his absolutely destructive smile first thing in the morning and would blush from the closeness of his face to hers.

"S-Souji... Good morning." She would say timidly.

"You're such a sleepy head.." He would tease her. Then he would give her another kiss on her lips, and another one on her neck, then would brush his lips over the sensitive skin of her shoulder...

"Souji..." She would softly whisper as she would try hiding her face from him. But he would stop her and stare passionately in her eyes.

"Megumi-chan, how about skipping school today? I want to do naughty things to you all morning."

"Wh-What..? Souji you're so-

"Megumi-chan, are you sure you didn't catch a fever while hitting your head with your desk this morning? Because you are completely red." Shiomi said, knocking Megumi out of her exquisite daydream.

"N-no, that would be stupid." She was embarrassed.

"You will give chocolate to Okita-san, right?" Shiomi asked. Takumi laughed softly and nudged her. Shiomi giggled as well.

"Uh... Well, maybe I will... but maybe I won't..." Megumi evasively replied as she looked up to the sky.

"Why not?" Shiomi asked. She was obviously trying to annoy Megumi.

"Because." Megumi replied with a pout.

"Don't be a child Megumi-chan. Give the chocolate to Okita-san like a good girl."

"Shut up!" Megumi exclaimed with pink cheeks.

"Do you think he is expecting chocolate from her?" Takumi asked. "He did say that he felt betrayed by her afterall."

"Didn't they make up already?" Shiomi asked.

"It's complicated." Megumi told the two while looking down. She was hiding her face behind the bag with chocolate too. "Besides, it's only obligatory chocolate."

"Obligatory chocolate wrapped and placed in a reeally cute and rosy package." Shiomi said with a sly smile.

"H-Hey..." Takumi said as he pushed her shoulder slightly. He whispered to her, "I told you to keep it to yourself..."

"Fufufu..."

And thus they arrived at school with Hajime Saito and Kaoru Nagumo at the gate, watching the time as usual. They watched the trio arrive and greeted them. They were still on time.

"Good morning, Kaoru-kun, Hajime-kun." Shiomi greeted with her typical charming smile. She was like a good host because she was always smiling accordingly to people and talking politely. That was why she had boys swooning over her all the time. Even Takumi could not help being at her service sometimes. Megumi was pretty jealous about it.

Megumi immediately took out a small dark blue-wrapped box with yellow stars from her second bag and walked to Saito.

"U-Um... Good morning Hajime-kun." She tried to smile the best she could and handed with her two hands the little box to Saito. "Happy Valentine's Day."

He seemed surprised but accepted the gift with a smile. "Thank you Kurosawa."

Kaoru protested, "Hey, wait a minute, chocolate is not-"

"It's fine, the teachers said it was okay for today." Chizuru said as she appeared out of nowhere behind Kaoru. She handed him a pink box in a similar way as Megumi and smiled warmly, "Here, Happy Valentine's Day, Kaoru."

He blushed and stammered a lot as he tried to say a simple 'Thank you'. Chizuru walked to Saito and handed him a box too.

"Did you hurt yourself?" Chizuru asked Megumi as she pointed at her forehead.

"I was going to ask the same thing." Saito said.

Megumi's fingers reached for her forehead and she laughed, "Oh, that! Ahahaha... I kinda hit my head this morning..."

Chizuru looked at Megumi anxiously and recalled having chocolate for her too. She searched for it in her bag and gave the box to the older girl. Everyone stared at her in confusion.

"Um..." Shiomi muttered. "Ehehe... Ah..." She started laughing out loud. "AHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Chizuru-chan, I am touched but..." Megumi said.

"It's obligatory chocolate." Chizuru told her with a passive face. "What's so funny?"

"Well... You don't usually give chocolate to girls." Kaoru said.

"Why not? Valentine's Day is a day for people who love and people who love each other." She said with the cutest innocent smile ever. "I sent one to Kodo-san too. Actually, I have a box of chocolate I made at home for everyone."

Megumi said in a similar fashion, "I brought for all my friends." She was cheerfully smiling. "Even for Kondou-san, Harada-sensei and-"

"Please, stop talking." Shiomi politely pleaded. "Ohoho, look who is coming!"

They all turned heads to see Okita and Toudou running.

Okita raised his hand a little and said, "Yo."

"Ehh? Why is everyone in front of the gate like that??" Toudou asked in confusion.

As the two arrived, Chizuru and Megumi both handed Toudou his chocolate at the same time.

"Happy Valentine's Day!!" The two said cheerfully.

"Eh? EEEh?! Whoa, thanks!" He said with a huge grin.

"Good for you, Heisuke." Okita told him.

"Here's for you too, Okita-san." Chizuru said as he gave him a green box.

"Thank you." He said. He looked at Megumi and waited.

She stayed immobile with a normal expression and did not move.

"Don't you have something to give to him?" Shiomi pressured wickedly. She was absolutely enjoying the moment.

"Huh? Oh, right." Megumi looked inside her bag and rummaged through it. The box of Okita was obviously there, with its cute wrapping and everything but she faked not finding it. "Uh... Uuhh.."

Everybody stared patiently.

"Uh, seems that I did not bring it." She said with an obvious lack of emotion. "It's too bad, right?" She laughed awkwardly and turned around and hurriedly left.

"E-Eh? But... no, Megumi-sempai!" Chizuru called anxiously. She turned to look at Okita who was smiling strangely. "Okita-sempai, doesn't it bother you that-!"

"It's fine, Chizuru-chan." He said and walked away from the group too.

Shiomi giggled. "That's...very...Ufufu... Very interesting." She said with a sadistic smile.

Takumi grabbed Shiomi's arm and dragged her away. As they walked into the locker room, the two started talking again.

"It's funny how Megumi-chan cannot find any courage to give Okita chocolate when she was brave enough to become the leader of the family." Shiomi said as she swapped her pairs of shoes. "And it's also very funny how Okita knows this."

"How would he?" Takumi asked.

"Are you dense, Takumi-kun? The two of them are head over heels for each other but just won't accept it because of Megumi having left without telling him when they were in junior high school."

"And so?"

"So I am delighted to watch Megumi suffer and get over her problems." Shiomi smiled wickedly again. "The more I watch her, the more I become infatuated."

"You're the one who is head over heels for someone..." Takumi thought.

-------------------

Megumi sat outside under a tree in the courtyard. It was a little cold and this made the sunlight more enjoyable. She stared at the box of chocolate for Okita in her bag and sighed. She had given chocolate to everyone else: Kondou, Inoue, Hijikata, Harada, Nagakura, even Sannan and the weirdoes of Kazama's group. But in the end she just could not find the courage to give the last box to Okita.

"Aaargh!! Valentine's Day is stupid!!" She exclaimed with frustration. "W-Why should I give him chocolate!? I already did when we were kids and-"

As those words slipped off her tongue, she recalled that day back in middle school... Okita and her were more or less a couple in their childhood. They held hands, they said 'I like you' to each other, they shared drinks and even fed each other when they were sick once. They did things they saw older couples do on television like cuddling and doing the pocky game. She had often thought about wanting these days to come back into her life but it was the past and she felt guilty for hurting Okita. For her, it was awkward to give him chocolate.

"We're friends again, right?" She thought. "It's fine to give him obligatory chocolate... He won't find it strange, he won't think I like him... We're not in love or anything, right? I won't hurt him again..."

She crawled up into a ball and winced. "Uuh...."

Her heart was heavy with mixed feelings.

"Who am I trying to fool? We all know I still like him..." She sobbed and tears started swelling up.

She rubbed her teary eyes and breathed slowly and heavily.

"I hate my lack of courage."

She stared at the bright blue sky and thought of all the couples in the world. How did they get there? To a state where they could be happy with their partners... Had anyone gone through what she had?

She grabbed the present destined for Okita and examined it.

"Megumi-chan!" Shiomi shouted as she came running towards her.

Megumi immediately stuffed the box back in the bag and hoped Shiomi had not seen it. "Yes?"

"Do you know about that event at school right now?" She asked. "It's called the Love Rumble."

"What's with that embarrassing name?" Megumi muttered.

"All the people you gave chocolate to today needs to do their best to seduce you and you need to choose one by the end of school. The person of your choice will earn a date with you and you need to give them something they want."

"Huh.... WHAT?!" Megumi exclaimed in disbelief. "What kind of game is that?! You invented that just now, didn't you!!?"

"Nope. It's a game the student body created just now. It got more votes in favour so you're part of the game since you gave choco to people." Shiomi looked like she was enjoying this.

"W-What?" Megumi looked around and thought a little. "Oh wait, I'm fine. I gave to my friends only."

"Except Okita-san." Shiomi pointed out with a dark smile.

"So what?" Megumi said, looking away.

"Chizuru did."

"And?"

"Guess who's trying to earn a date and nice stuff from her."

"H-Heisuke-kun..?"

"Aaaand?" Shiomi smiled brightly.

"Uh... A-Auh...." Megumi's lips trembled and her voice boomed, "Noooo!!! H-He wouldn't, right?!?"

"Ufufu..." was the only sound that came out of Shiomi's mouth.

Megumi hurriedly and clumsily got up. "I... I have to go!!" She ran inside with her bag.

Shiomi sighed happily and looked up to the sky. "Good for you, Okita-san. You will receive chocolate from Megumi-chan..." She sat at the place Megumi was and sighed. "If Megumi-chan had given me chocolate, I would have seduced her too..."

-------------------

Megumi searched for Okita everywhere and eventually found him on the roof...with Chizuru. She wanted to go to them but her legs would not move. She hid and listened attentively.

Okita had his hands in his pocket and was chatting with Chizuru. She looked like she was exhausted.

"Phew... Thank you for saving me Okita-san... I never thought that giving chocolate to my friends would be so troublesome..."

"I wouldn't trouble you like that." Okita reassured her. "But I must admit that the reward is quite interesting."

"Eh? Okita-sempai?" Chizuru said.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything strange that you wouldn't agree with."

"Thank you Okita-sempai." She said with a warm smile.

"You have such a cute smile, Chizuru-chan." Okita said with a grin. He brought his face closer to hers and chuckled. "Just like you."

"Ah, um... T-Thanks..." Chizuru blushed a little.

"Mm...? Why are you blushing?" He asked with a sly smile. "It makes me want to take a picture of you."

"Please don't.... And I'm not blushing!" She was rather embarrassed.

"Hehehe.... I won't. You don't have to worry." He said as he gently stroke her head.

Megumi stayed hidden and was covering her mouth with her hands. She was trembling a little. She felt bad for feeling jealous of Chizuru. But Okita was obviously making moves on her and it hurt Megumi. Megumi knew that she was about to cry so she went down the stairs quietly and headed to the girls' bathroom.

She sat in one of the cabinets and cried.

"Souji is so mean..." She muttered while tears rolled down her cheeks. She blew her nose with tissue. "I hate him. I hate that stupid Valentine's Day and those stupid chocolates..."

She sobbed and cried. There was nobody else in those toilets since there was only three girls in the school.

"I want to be praised by Souji too..." She thought. "If I had given him chocolate... Would he have tried charming me too?" She blew her nose again. "Boys are terrible..."

She rubbed her eyes.

"And he didn't even ask me why I had a compress on my forehead..." She complained. "It's his fault afterall..."

Someone opened the door. It made Megumi flinch. She was curious of who it was and listened closely.

"Megumi-sempai?" Chizuru asked tentatively.

It was perhaps the last person Megumi wanted to see then. She sighed. It was no use keeping quiet because there was only one cabinet with the door closed and it meant that there was certainly a person in there.

"Yes?" Megumi replied with a coarse voice.

"Oh! Good thing I found you. Do you know about the whole Love Rumble thing?" She asked.

"Yes..." Megumi replied and she checked her face in her handheld mirror from her bag. She did not look like she had been crying a lot so she came out of the cabinet. "I heard you got chased by a bunch of guys earlier while you were talking to Souji."

"Huh? You were there? Why did you not come to talk with us?" Chizuru said reproachfully.

"You looked like you were having a nice chat... I didn't want to disturb you." Megumi said. She was avoiding her kouhai's eyes.

[Kouhai is under-classman]

"Uh? W-wait!" Chizuru waved her hands in the air in panic. "W-we were not having a romantic conversation or anything! I-It was only friendly chit-chat!"

"But you gave him chocolate! A-And he was complimenting you!"

"Sempai...? Are you jealous?" Chizuru asked with surprise in her voice.

"U-Uh... Huh!? What are you saying! Me? Jealous!? Of course not!! Pfft..." Megumi crossed her arms and turned her head away. "Hmph! Of course not!" She repeated.

"Why didn't you bring chocolate for Okita-sempai?" Chizuru asked.

"Why would I?" Megumi asked with an annoyed look on her face. "He doesn't deserve my feelings if he is going to try and charm you for a pitiful prize like a date or whatever."

"What a tsundere..." Chizuru thought.

"Besides, he pisses me off!" Megumi insisted. "I wouldn't even want him to be part of the people involved in the game for me."

[The truth is the opposite of what she is saying (>_♡)b]

As Chizuru listened to Megumi's complaints, the two walked out of the toilets and walked around in the hallways when suddenly they encountered Okita, Saito, Toudou and Yamazaki.

"Chizuru! Megumi! We were looking for you two!" Toudou exclaimed. He seemed troubled. "About that Love Rumble thing, we just thought that if you were to choose one of us, there would be no problem! We are your friends so it's okay, right?"

Megumi made a normal face. "But I gave chocolate to my friends only anyway. It's Chizuru who gave to a whole bunch of people. It's because she got so many friends since she is a nice girl."

"You're a nice person too, Megumi-sempai!" Chizuru said cheerfully.

"Anyway, it was never said that I had to participate in that ridiculous game anyway, right? Just who are the idiots who voted in favour of this?"

"Actually, most people voted to see who would be the most popular among the ones who got chocolate from the girls of the school." Saito explained. "For some reason, a lot of people voted in favour. Even Kondou-san looked hyped."

"Kondou-san...?" Megumi wanted to facepalm.

"He said that it would be fun." Okita said with a smile. "But he was disappointed to know that I didn't receive chocolate from Megumi."

"K-Kondou-san was...?" Megumi winced. She cleared her throat and crossed her arms. "Pfft... I don't see why. I-It's stupid."

"There's someone else who is upset they didn't receive chocolate from you..." Yamazaki muttered while looking out of the window to avoid Megumi's piercing glare.

"Ahahaha!!!" She shifted her gaze to Okita and quickly looked away. "I wonder who is that!"

Saito brought his face close to Okita's and discreetly asked, "Did you guys have a fight or something...?"

"No but she is being so dishonest that I'm starting to find it annoying." Okita admitted. He rose his voice a little and added, "Especially when there are so many people rooting for us."

Megumi averted her eyes and breathed out slowly. She frowned at the two boys and turned around to leave.

She went to pout under the tree of the courtyard like some time before. She stared at the last chocolate in her bag again and threw it aside like it had no importance.

"It doesn't matter anymore..." She muttered to herself. She looked at the bag again and hesitantly grabbed it again. She looked inside and took out the wrapped box and stared down at it. "Dark chocolate is bitter... Souji is bitter too...so he doesn't need the chocolate or he will become even more bitter than he already is..."

She removed the transparent wrapping and opened the small white box. The truffles, in the form of hearts, were decorated with colourful sprinkles in the form of hearts or stars and some silver pearl sprinkles. She sighed. It was too late to give it to him now that she had opened the box. The truffles had been a little damaged from her throwing the bag but still had some shape.

She picked one up and stared at it. She ate it.

"Sometimes I wish I could be like Shiomi-chan." She whispered. "Beautiful, lady-like and charming..."

"I think you are beautiful and  charming enough already." A voice said from the other side of the tree.

Upon recognising the voice, Megumi closed the box and shoved the wrapping and the box, as well as the card, inside the bag and face-palmed. "When did you get here?"

"Hmm... I guess just now." Okita answered as he moved to Megumi's side and sat beside her.

She looked away. "Go away, I don't want to see you." Megumi said.

"How strange because it was you who insisted on mending our relationship when you came back here after some years in Tokyo." Okita said teasingly.

"I'm not in the mood to reminisce." She said.

He turned her face in a swift movement of his hand to make her look at him. "My patience has limits, Megumi."

"I don't care. You won't get any chocolate." She told him with certainty.

He scowled. "You looked for it."

He pulled her to him so as to reach for her mouth and pressed his lips on hers. He sucked her lower lip and licked it. He could taste slightly the cocoa powder that was around the truffle but it was not enough for him. He licked more, using the tip of his tongue.

"Souji!" Megumi tried to say in protest between kisses. She was trying to push him away, or pull herself away, but to no avail. There was no strength in her arms, neither in her legs. She was secretly craving for more.

Okita moved closer and embraced her. She had stopped moving and was simply letting him have his way. He greedily sought for more of the taste of chocolate as the two had a make out battle.

"Souji..." Megumi whispered as his lips parted. She placed her hands behind his neck and pulled him to kiss again. "Mm..."

Between the squishy noises of their tongues and lips moving, the two were letting out soft sounds of pleasure until Okita broke the kiss so that they could breathe. He pressed his forehead on hers but she immediately pulled away from the pain of her forehead.

"Ouch!" She let out as she gently rubbed the compress.

"Sorry." Okita said. He hugged her tightly again and rested his face on her shoulder. He could smell her faintly. He rubbed his nose against her blazer to smell more of her scent. "I like the way you smell... It smells so nostalgic."

"Souji, s-stop it, we... we are at sc-" He sniffed the collar of her shirt, "school!"

He sniffed it more and loosened her tie.

"Souji, seriously. You're embarrassing me." She told him, her hand in his hand and the other on his shoulder.

He sniffed her neck and pecked it lightly. "Megumi, your perfume smells sweet and... sexy. What fragrance is that?"

He kissed her neck again and held her hand, interlocking their fingers. He brought her hand and his closer to his face and kissed the back of her hand.

"Maybe we should continue somewhere more private..." He said with his usual sly smile. "I would love to do more but you didn't give me chocolate."

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"If you had given me chocolate, I would have seduced you properly." He said. "For the Love Love Rumble game."

"Aren't you already seducing me?"

"That's simply an appetizer." He said with a wolfish grin. He kissed her again on the lips and made her stand up. "Come on, let's continue this on the rooftop."

"You say that as if it was going to be empty for sure."

"Would you rather continue in the girls' bathroom?" He teased her.

"That sounds a little gross..." She admitted.

"Sounds dirty." Okita rephrased. "Like the things I'm gonna do to you." He stroke her cheek and said, "Joking."

Megumi's face flushed red. She held Okita's hand firmly and gulped. She grabbed her bag and they headed to the girls' bathroom.

"Wait, Souji, why don't we do that at your house?" She asked.

"Because it's Valentine's Day."

"So?"

"Intimate moments should not wait." He said with a smile that melted her heart.

"T-Then... what about classes?" She asked.

"It's fine, we're on break. Let's just say we didn't hear the bell if it rings."

"I feel like a delinquent..." Megumi muttered.

"You're not quite right in your mind if you are allowing a guy to take you to the bathroom either." Okita told her with a chuckle.

"We're not even dating... well, not exactly..." She said. "I feel bad now..."

Okita sighed and stopped. He pinned her against the wall and looked at her right in the eyes.

"Then do you want to be my Valentine?" He asked in all seriousness. "Only for today, we're allowed to have a romance between us when we are not dating."

"I don't only want to be your Valentine... I... I want..." Her lips trembled. "I want you... everyday.... All the time... All year round. Even when I was in Tokyo, I could not get you out of my mind... I wanted you by my side."

Souji looked at her, he was blushing, just like her. Both of their hearts were hammering against their chests. He kissed her and when he pulled away, Megumi saw his pained face which made her feel sad.

"Why are you making that face?" She said as she tried to hold back her tears.

"Because you're such a tsundere!" He angrily told her with an adorable flustered face, "You make me feel like a mess. At a moment, you say you don't like me and now you're confessing your feelings! I... I feel like I want you more and more."

She was so affected emotionally by his words that tears rolled down her cheeks and she hugged him tightly.

In the corner of the hallway stood Shiomi who sighed and said to herself, "I know that the school is pretty empty because a lot of students are absent but they should really not do those things here of all places."

Shiomi continued watching the two until Okita took her hand and they resumed their way to the girl's bathroom. As soon as they entered, she walked to the door and stared at it. "I guess Chizuru and I will have to use the staff's bathroom... Better tell her..."

-------------------

As soon as they had entered, Okita had pushed Megumi again this time to  one of the cabinet doors and the two were making out. Like in the courtyard, she let out several small sounds of pleasure. They opened the door and sat on the closed toilet seat, with Okita being the one sitting on Megumi.

"Let's shift." He told her.

"Okay..." She said as the two alternated their positions. Megumi was uncomfortable with her legs opened like that but she tried her best to not say anything that would ruin the moment.

But Okita saw that she was uncomfortable in the position and told her to sit on him properly, in a way that her back would face him.

Megumi wanted to protest, "But, we won't be able to... Um, nevermind... ARGH, no! I want to be able to kiss you, Souji."

"It's fine. Having you make sexy sounds is great too." He said. "So turn around." So she did.

He kissed her neck and licked it a little. His breath tickled Megumi and everywhere he was touching was burning her skin. He passed his hand on her thighs and removed her blazer.

"Put it my bag." She instructed as she pointed the bag next to the sink. Each sink was facing each cabinet and they had not bothered closing the door.

Okita threw skilfully the blazer at the bag and it landed on it without touching the floor. He unbuttoned her shirt while he brushed his lips over her back skin near the neck, occasionally kissing her lightly. When he had finished removing her shirt completely, he threw it towards the bag too and placed his two hands on her bra in front. He looked up and saw her and his reflection in the mirror above the sink.

It was erotic how they were able to watch themselves doing these perverted things and Okita could not help but stare at the reflection as he groped Megumi's breasts. She did not say anything about it but was staring at his hands molesting her breasts with flushed cheeks and unfocused eyes.

"You boobs are so soft and squishy, Megumi." He said with a kiss on the shoulder. "Can i remove your bra? Actually, nevermind..." He slid his fingers under her underwear and groped her boobs, playing with her nipples.

"Aah..." Megumi let out. "S-Souji, remove it properly..."

He licked a spot that was near the hook with sent shivers down Megumi's spine.

"Turn around again."

She rose and stretched her legs open to sit on Okita, this time facing him. Both of their faces were red and both were feeling unusually hot.

He kissed her breasts a few times and nipped her skin near her neck.

"Ah... Souji..."

He looked up and kissed her on the lips.

"Just how did things escalate so quickly?" She asked confusedly.

"Hm... I guess I 'seduced' you." He said with a wicked smile. "Your boobs don't look so big with your uniform on."

"Don't say things like that, it's embarrassing!"

He chuckled, "You're sitting on a guy in a toilet and letting him touch you wherever he wants. You're really a naughty girl, Megumi."

"P-please, stop!" She pleaded. She re-adjusted her bra and held her arms. She shivered and Okita embraced her, pressing her chest against his.

"Put back your clothes, you're cold." He told her.

"You're just ordering me around since earlier..." She complained.

"Well, you're the one who's obeying." He reproached.

She got up and put her clothes back. Okita helped her button her shirt and then pulled her to steal a kiss. He stroke her cheek and smiled warmly. "I love you."

"Me too..." She muttered.

He stared at her for a few seconds before grabbing her blazer and help her put it back on.

"It's not fair, you didn't undress." She pointed out.

"I'll undress next time." He smiled slyly. "When you come over at my house maybe."

"Your house...?"

"You'll have to stay the night though."

"Souji, you're such a pervert!!" Megumi exclaimed. She turned around but Okita stopped her by grabbing her hand and pulling her to him yet another time.

"Don't leave me." He whispered in her ear. "Ever. Again. Or I will kill you."

She looked with surprise at his face filled with sadness and despair.

"No, I won't." She reassured him, passing her hand in his hair. "You're more than just a lover to me."

He kissed her knuckle. "We didn't do much in the end..."

"You groped my breasts and you say that we didn't do much?!"

He chuckled.

And the two walked out of the bathroom.

"Wait, I..." She took out the box from her bag and gave it to Okita. "I... I ate from it already but... will you still accept it?"

He took it and said, "I wanted to give you something on White Day anyway."

The two laughed and walked to their classroom, hand in hand.

-------------------

School ended and in the end, the Love Rumble ended on the note that Megumi had unexpectedly been chosen by Chizuru while Megumi obviously chose Okita, to the displeasure of many people.

"Pfft, it was obvious that Megumi would choose Okita." Takumi said.

"But why did you choose Megumi, Chizuru-chan?!" Toudou exclaimed in great disapproval.

"B-Because... I couldn't just pick a guy! It would have made all the guys upset that I picked someone over them!" Chizuru said, flustered. "Besides, Heisuke-kun, after what happened, there was no way I would have picked you!"

"Ohoho, what happened?" Shiomi asked curiously.

"Well, the game was to seduce the girl and have her choose you, right?" Okita said. "However, it never said that seducing the girl would automatically make her choose you."

Toudou and Chizuru blushed and avoided each other's eyes.

"But Okita-sempai seduced Megumi-sempai and even did stuff to her in the toilet!!" Chizuru revealed dramatically.

"W-WHAT?!" Saito exclaimed angrily. "Souji! I-I can't ignore this! You will-"

"Hajime-kun, if it was what made them decide to become a couple once and for all, you can forgive it, can't you?" Shiomi said. "It's been years they have been awkward so do everyone a favour and keep this matter a secret, please." She winked at him.

He kept silent and facepalmed. "Ugh..."

"So Megumi gets to go on a date with two people..." Takumi muttered to himself. He frowned at her and exclaimed, "That's unfair, you get to have a guy AND a girl for Valentine's Day!!"

"She could have a second girl if she wanted..." Shiomi whispered to herself with a foxy expression.

"So where are you going to go on a date to with Chizuru-chan and Souji?" Toudou asked Megumi curiously. "And what are you going to ask Chizuru?"

"Right, the prize was a date and something you want..." Saito recalled.

"Um..." Megumi looked at Chizuru and shifted to Okita, then back to Chizuru. "Chizuru-chan, I would like you to take a guy with you on our date, and I will bring Souji so it can become a group date."

"O-Oh dear..." Chizuru said as soon as she heard 'take a guy'. She had to choose someone in the end.

"Whoever you find most appropriate and decent is fine." Megumi told her. She then turned to Souji and said, "So what do you want from me?"

Okita smirked. "I already told you."

"Huh?"

"It was just before we left the bathroom." He said.

"O-Oh..." She remembered and giggled. She took his hand and smiled at him warmly. "If you count this as your wish, then okay."

"Whoa, hey!! What is it?!" Toudou curiously asked the couple. "I- No, WE wanna know!"

The whole group stared with much expectation at the two and they looked at each other and then back to the others. Okita grabbed her other hand in such a way that their two respective hands had fingers interlocked and he gave her a sweet light kiss on the lips. He looked at the others with his usual smirk.

"I asked her in marriage." He said mischievously.

Jaws dropped at the news.

"In a way, he did." Megumi added with rosy pink cheeks.

"I... I... I... I... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!" Takumi exclaimed, blushing himself. "I won't allow you two to get married just yet!!"

"Calm down, Takumi-kun. We are still teenagers. It's not certain that they'll be together in the future." Shiomi said.

"Still, that's kind of surprising..." Chizuru said.

"Souji doesn't look like the kind of person to commit himself to a girl." Toudou said.

Okita shot him laser glares. "I'll kill you..."

"I'm sorry, please don't." He immediately said.

"Congratulations Souji." Saito solemnly said as he shook his hand. "I wish you much happiness and prosperity. But don't do strange things in the toilet again."

"Saito-sempai, they're not really getting married!!" Chizuru shouted in a flustered way.

"I wonder how Kondou-san will react...." Okita said to himself.

"I wonder too..." Megumi said.

Okita smiled at her and kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Hope it heals quickly since I know it's because of you thinking of me that you hurt yourself."

She giggled. "I-It's not like I did it on purpose! Geez, it's such a hassle that y-you're in my mind all the time!"

"She's being a tsundere again..." Everybody thought.

They walked together with their friends down the road from school and when they had to part, Megumi held Okita's hand tightly and gently slipped away with a smile on her lips.

"I will love you, forever and ever..."

♡♡FIN♡♡

A/N:

Konichiwa minna-san!!! ♡

It's a tad bit late but Happy St. Valentine's Day! I wrote this in one day and thirty minutes. Of course, I wasn't writing nonstop. I went to watch a few episodes of Arrow and Grimm at some point and I also made cookies.

So originally, Megumi and Okita were supposed to have sex at Okita's house but I decided to reserve it for later. And the very intimate part they had was simply him groping her boobs in the end... Maybe I should have added more? ._.

Tell me what you think through comments, votes or even private message! I'm open to criticism.

Love,

KerokeroRin~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
667K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...