HIS SMILE

Από ZoyaAhmed446

Kim SeokJin is a poor, 23-year-old actor who only thinks of where his next meal is coming from. After growing... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Doubt Clearing session
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Extra - 1

Chapter 7

1.9K 131 11
Από ZoyaAhmed446

He might be extremely stupefied but thinking that this might be the peak of his life, Hoseok quickly clicked onto the hot topics to see what happened.

"My baby is so good that he can't go and sell noodles!"

"Baby, Mom won't let you do that!"

"Stupid Jung Hoseok, wanting to run with my baby!"

Looking at the hot topics full of scolding, Hoseok excitedly clapped his hands. It was said that fans scolding an agent meant the agent was successful. Was he finally reaching the peak of life?

He didn't have time to call Jin to ask about the details when his phone was bombarded with WhatsApp messages and calls from strange numbers. All of them were inquiring about the future work plan of his Jin!

Jung Hoseok hadn't made a name for himself in the past few years but he had seen many people who held onto those who were high and trampled on those who were low. People who usually didn't want to see him were now asking him about Jin's news and speaking a lot of flattering words, making him more cautious.

Inside a luxury restaurant.

Jin looked at the table full of food hesitantly. Jungkook saw Jin had something to say and asked the waiter to go out. "What's wrong? Is the food not to your liking?"

"No, that isn't it." Jin glanced at the lobster that was bigger than his palm.

"I can eat whatever. These things are too expensive." 

Last time, he had been willing to help Jungkook for several reasons. Firstly, the strong wine encouraged him. Secondly, he couldn't bear to see Jungkook bullied by a greasy middle-aged man. In any case, he hadn't wanted to continue being in the entertainment circle at that time and acted without any scruples.

"You don't like it?" Jungkook slightly frowned. "Then we will eat in another place."

"I didn't mean that." Jin laughed and explained. "The two of us can eat anything. Why waste so much money? You might be young and gained a lot of money from the demolition but there are many places to spend money in the future. You shouldn't squander it indiscriminately."

Jungkook handed him a hot drink. "Money doesn't matter. You will like these."

"Who says that money doesn't matter?" Money can help people." Jin took a sip of the hot drink. "I know you want to thank me for helping you last time but I'm not a particular person. I'm fine with eating barbecue or hot pot with kebabs. There is no need to spend so much money on me." 

Thinking about how Jungkook had no relatives, Jin was really worried that this person would be tricked into spending money. However, they only had a friendship of helping each other and the most taboo thing was too talk intimately while being strangers. Thus, it wasn't good for him to say too much.

"You can eat till you're full now and won't be hungry. There are many places to spend money on when you get married and have children." Jin lamented. "You can't have a disease or lose your money, that can't happen in the future."

"Okay. However, it has already been ordered today..."

"Then it can't be wasted." Jin rolled up his sleeves and was ready for the big job. "Come on, let's eat more."

"This is for you and this is for me." Jin opened the lobster with pliers and gave half the meat to Jungkook. "Last time, the producer invited everyone to dinner and there was a bit lobster on the table. However, the others didn't move their chopsticks so I couldn't reach out for it."

Jungkook saw Jin take out the lobster meat and then dip it in the restaurant chef's secret sauce. It looked very sweet. Jungkook silently put down the knife and fork in his hands and learned from Jin's appearance, eating it.

The food went down his throat into his esophagus and for once, it didn't make him feel sick and bored. Jin ate really quickly but he still looked good while eating. It even made people feel that the food he ate must be delicious.

Jin found that Jungkook was eating slowly and didn't like to talk. The magical thing was that even if the other side didn't speak, he didn't feel that the atmosphere was awkward. Maybe it was because the other side was too gentle and good-looking when eating, giving Jin a sense of food security? Still, Jin refused to admit that he was such a superficial person.

"Thank you very much for the last time. I didn't call you because I didn't want to disturb your work." After eating the shrimp that Jin gave him, Jungkook didn't eat anymore. The soup in front of him was no longer hot.

 "I'm not that busy." Jin coughed. He was embarrassed to let the other person know that he hadn't received a role for two months and was running around delivering takeaway.

"Last time we met, you said you're a professional at acting." Jungkook's slender, white fingers rested against the cup. "Are you an actor."

Jin nodded and gave an embarrassed smile. "If I'm not good then I'll change to another job." 

The warm drink slid into his mouth. Jungkook held the cup in his hand and used a bit more force as he put the cup back in place. He suddenly said, "You're good."

"Eh?" Jin paused while reaching for a sandwich.

"You act very well." Jungkook wiped the corners of his mouth with a handkerchief and his pale lips seemed a bit more bloody.

"I'll take your word for it." Jin grinned. He had wanted to make a lot of money when he first learned that Hwasa noona was ill. Now that he was popular, he had no idea what to do.

After dinner, Jungkook insisted on sending Jin home. Jin couldn't refuse and had to agree.

"I was very happy to have dinner with you." The black car drove through the crowded streets, the bumpy road making the car jolt a bit. Jungkook looked at the crowds outside the window and the dusty storefronts, his entire person seeming out of tune with the world.

SeokJin felt that when the other person said he was happy, his expressionless face wasn't very convincing.

"it has been a long time since I've quietly eaten a meal with someone like this." He suddenly turned to look at Jin, long eyelashes leaving a shadow on his pupils.

He suddenly handed his phone to Jin. "Can you add an account where I can contact you at will?"

"WhatsApp?" Jin was startled before took out his mobile phone. He saw Jungkook directly hand his mobile phone over and gestured to the WhatsApp icon on the screen. "Can I scan you?"

Jungkook nodded and placed his phone directly into Jin's hand.

Jin, "......" 

Wasn't this being too unguarded? How could a mobile phone be casually handed over to others? He opened WhatsApp, pressed the avatar icon and found that the other person still used the default WhatsApp grey icon. He verified himself as a friend and handed the phone back to Jungkook.

"Don't give your phone to someone else in the future." Jin remembered that many young people liked to leave their homes and said, "If I got out to play in the future then I'll call you."

Jungkook opened WhatsApp and saw Jin's WhatsApp name.

Good Luck is Coming to Jinnie.

 "Okay." Jungkook grabbed his mobile phone. "Next time, you must call me."

"You can park the car here." Jin glanced out the window and quickly said. "There are many local farmers who set up small stalls in the alley and it isn't good to drive a car in."

"Hyung, thank you for the meal. I'll treat you next time." Jin patted Jungkook's shoulder and then opened the door to get out. Before he left, he didn't forget to bring the boxes containing the leftovers from the meal.

"That's right." He took two steps before turning back and looking down at Jungkook through the window. "Remember to call me if you have anything. My phone is turned on 24 hours a day."

Jungkook looked at the smiling face against the window and nodded slowly. "Okay."

"See you next time." Jin waved and turned into the alley that was a bit dirty.

Jungkook watched him slowly disappear into the alley and the only warm color on his face disappeared without a trace. He reached out to touch the window and then closed his eyes, leaning back against his seat. "Go back."

The vehicle quietly crossed one street after another and was about to enter a gate when a man rushed over.

"Mr. Jeon, Mr. Jeon." The middle-aged man looked haggard and threw himself on the front of the car to beg for mercy. "Mr. Jeon, please forgive me. A few months ago, I was senseless and offended Mr. Jeon..."

"Sir." The driver looked back at the expressionless Jungkook.

Jungkook looked calmly at the middle-aged man who was like a dog. He put on a pair of white gloves and opened the window.

"Mr. Jeon!" Seeing that the window was open, the middle-aged man ran to the window and knelt down. "Sir, the thousands of mistakes are my fault. Please be generous and let me go."

"Oh." Jungkook suddenly smiled softly but there wasn't a smile in his eyes.

Looking at the sudden expression on Jungkook's face, the middle-aged man felt terror. He squirmed and his throat seemed to be blocked, not allowing him to make a sound. Jungkook glanced at the frightened middle-aged man, put away his cold smile and closed the window.

Through the slowly closing window, the middle-aged man seemed to see a devil from hell and he shivered. It was said that he was an evil person to be able to subdue the Jeon family's father and mother, that he was cold and ruthless. The rumour must be true...

The phone rang and he unknowingly picked it up.

"Old Wang, did you see that gentleman?"

"I-I saw him." The middle-aged man's teeth were chattering. "However, Mr. Jeon wasn't even willing to say a word to me. Brother, I am finished this time, really finished..."

Since he went home drunk a few months ago, his business had repeatedly suffered. Even his usual regular customers had cut off business dealings with him. Seeing that his company was on the verge of collapse, he asked around to find out which god he had offended. Only then did he know that he had offended this person.

"What did you call him?" His old friend on the phone suddenly exclaimed.

"M-Mr. Jeon." The middle-aged man had some doubts. How could he get this person's last name wrong? He might've been greedy in these years but his brain was okay.

"Don't you know that this gentleman hates being called Mr. Jeon?"

The middle-aged man hadn't expected the other person to have so many strange habits. He became dumbstruck. The weather was cold. His Wang family would go bankrupt.

"However, you still have a glimmer of hope. Didn't you discover that the gentleman left with a handsome young man?" His friend on the other side of the phone was still coming up with ideas. "As far as I know, Mr. Jungkook never lets outsiders near him. This young man and Mr. Jungkook certainly have a relationship. You can try to go to him."

The middle-aged man was in a hurry to seek medical treatment. "It isn't too late now?"

"You must do your best and let fate determine it." His friend on the phone sighed. "There might be a courtesy rescue."

The middle-aged man, "..."  Courtesy rescue?

In his rental house, Jin was sitting on the bed and listening to Hoseok while watching the Green Pepper Video recording. "Hobi hyung, there are so many people who like me?"

"The affection of face con dogs is like a Queen of the Night cactus opening (it blooms rarely and only at night). The face con dogs are strong as iron and there are many beautiful men and women." Hoseok collated the information of the film and television companies and handed it to SeokJin. "Face con dogs like beautiful men like the emperor's harem concubines. They might like you today but tomorrow it might be Park Seo Joon or Woo Do Hwan."

Jin touched his own face and suddenly realized. "So I rely on beauty to become the near darling of their hearts?"

"Think about it more. You should be a pretty girl who entered the palace by virtue of your beauty and talent."

Hoseok through a thick stack of information on popular artists in front of SeokJin.

"Look, this person isn't only good-looking but also has a magical physique. The works he appears in are particularly successful. I heard he is also a member of the Calligraphy Association. In addition, he has excellent acting skills, is good at singing and composing music, is good at martial arts, plays musical instruments and his family owns a mine..." 

Hoseok listed the characteristics of the popular artists and then looked at SeokJin. "However, you have one thing over them."

"What is it?" Jin's eyes were bright.

"You are poor."

Jin hugged himself in pain.

"Even so, we aren't without a chance." Hoseok patted Jin's shoulder in comfort. "At least you have a good-looking face. As long as there is a reliable company and resources, you might not be able to mix with the empress of the face con palace but you can at least be number one among the concubines."

Jin, "......"

The entertainment circle was too difficult and it was too difficult to be a man. He should go and open a noodle store.

At least he had another place to eat with Jungkook and he didn't have to waste money. 

The author has something to say:

Jinnie: It is too difficult...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

11.1K 820 17
Seokjin is a business man who just think about his business. He is the CEO of SK corp. Love, marriage, relationship is nothing for him. He just do th...
26.3K 2.1K 18
Jungkook grew up in a house where love died the day his mother did, along with his brother Yoongi and sister Everly, they learned that love only exis...
18K 1.3K 17
•Short Story• Jeon Jungkook was cared for since childhood by the Kim family. Mrs. Jeon asked them to look after little Jungkook when he was 1 year ol...
232K 10.5K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...