𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕...

taequila_23 द्वारा

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 ☹ : Angst ㋡: Fluff अधिक

not an update

5K 124 51
taequila_23 द्वारा

Babies, I used Jungkook here because I felt like it sounded better for his character.

Long and boring, sorry :< next part will be full of fluff and maybe semi smut ;)

Now, here it iiiis! Hope you like it!
_______________________
When Taehyung suddenly goes MIA for a week, the members finally decided to look for him. What they didn't expect was to get involved in a totally chaotic, unrealistic situation.

• warnings •
×swearing/curses

ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 : 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨

I'll fall for you a thousand times again and it's not my promise. It's the future's

"You know what? Joonie, let's just go check on him—"

"Wait– no, Jinnie, baby we are all equally worried for Taebear okay? But we can't all barge in his apartment just like that. What if he simply needs time? Should we disturb him mindlessly?"

"But—"

It's this one usual chaotic Sunday morning where Bangtan Household is filled with either overly hyped up, bored af, tired asses or— stressed out human beings. The reason? We'd never really know.

Today though, is a rare one wherein the events taking place can't simply be shrugged off or get payed no heed to.

Well, how can they actually disregard the fact that one of them— a part of them, had gone MIA for almost a whole week now?

"I agree with Joon, you guys know that I get in that phase too right? We all do" states Yoongi making Jimin's worry and heart-thumping tear filled eye direct onto his.

"But hyung, we've gotten used to your odd daily change of mood over the years we lived under the same roof! Also the biggest reason why we all should know that Taetae is not someone to just, magically d-disappear! Even if he wanted some time alone, he would've told us— he would've told m-me!!" Seokjin immediately went to take the younger in his warm embrace as he broke down in tears, the other members looking at him dejectedly.

"Alright, we got this. Go change and I'll inform PD nim that we'll go on a week vacation or whatsoever. We'll find Taebear okay?" Their leader, Namjoon spoke softly, assuring his members with a warm dimpled smile.

Everyone scurried off to change, taking one last look at the youngest with proud yet worried eyes, knowing he's trying to keep it all in to himself.

Jungkook sighs, he needs to stay strong a little longer. But only until they find Tae. Already knowing how bad he'd break down in the older's arms after a long ass scolding.

'I just hope love's all fine.'

_______________________

"Oooooh~ theesh shtrawbewies awr sho shweeeet!"

"WOAH! This looks so pretty!!!

"wat da effin– this skirt costs more than I'll ever do"

"weeeeeeeee!!~ why do we have this pair of pink roller skates here again?"

Falling lifelessly on the soft beige sofa, Taehyung almost cries in frustration.

Closing his eyes shut, he hits his head helplessly a couple of times, hoping to wake up from this dream— okay, maybe what he wishes all these craziness to be.

The pretty male knows how worried his hyungs might be considering as he hadn't contacted any of them, even Jungkook and Jimin, his boyfie and bestie; forced them out of his life temporarily yet he doesn't plan on doing so until he fix this huge effing problem that occurred out of the blue.

Speaking of the problem, Taehyung open his eyes to look at the chaos in front of him, consisting of four bishes.

One with his legendary wavy gray hair, wearing lose white long sleeve polo, supposedly paired with black pants though he complained about it being too uncomfy just a few minutes ago, so yeah, now he's wearing a soft tight black cycling still with the lose white long sleeve polo as his top, an outfit from DNA era.

Present Taehyung then looks at the other Taehyung, one from Idol era. Wearing a stripe white long sleeves with hearts, complimented by a red jumper and his wide sunglasses perfectly completing the adorable look along with his fluffy pink hair.

Present Taehyung giggles, looking at the Idol version of himself who's currently munching on HIS strawberries, his smile fading remembering he has to share his dear berries with four other Taehyungs who obviously has them as their favorite too.

Taehyung huffs and sulk for a moment before turning to look at the other two, one being the blue haired gorgeous and the other slaying his thin red dress— his favorite.

(THIS IS PRESENT TAEEE 👇🏻 he's so cute here, I can't not choose it don't fite me)

The four Tae continues to goof around as their present version watch them with mixed emotions.

Of course, it's strange to see four past versions of himself like it's the most normal thing to happen.

It all still feels like a dream as it felt a week ago, when he woke up from several fingers poking his poor cheeks in the middle of the night.

"Arrghhh!!! wait– BLUEBERRY TAE, LEAVE MY FAVORITE PURPLE SKIRT ALO—"

Everyone freezes as they hear a short beep followed by a dangerously familiar voice from the voice recognition lock.

"Tae?? Tae are you there??? We're gonna open this now okay??"

Cursing himself for telling Seokjin his door code, Taehyung ran towards the door for dear life but before he can reach, another beep was heard signaling the door was successfully unlocked.

Taehyung held his breath as the door opened, immediately getting engulfed in a tight hug by none other than his soulmate.

"TAEBEAR! ARE YOU OKAY?? WHY DIDN'T YOU CONTACT US?? WHERE WERE YOU!?"

Taehyung pouts as guilt washes over him, hearing Jimin's quiet sniffles and seeing all his other hyung's worried glances. 

Nonetheless, after saying sorry multiple times, shedding tears, long explanations from Tae, scolding from Jin and tight hugs from Jimin, they were all fine— or maybe not, seeing as the youngest, Jungkook had been quiet since they came.

Taehyung then turned to Jungkook, pouting as he made grabby hands towards him making the younger's heart immediately soften.

Jungkook walked to him and held his waist softly. Pulling Tae closer to him, placing warm pecks on his neck before speaking.

"What happened Tae? I was so worried, we all were."

Tae flushes pink at the other's innocent gesture before processing the question in his pretty head.

"U-uh.. j-just a teeny t-tiny problem kooki–"

"HYUNGS! JUNGKOOKIE!" a chorus of voices interrupted catching the others' attention and oddly enough, it all sounder similar and— familiar?

It was silent as soft thumps and patters of feet were heard.

As four faces appeared, everyone's breath got caught up on their throats. Time freezed whilst Taehyung's heart stopped beating for a moment.

"T-taehyung?" Seokjin stuttered.

"T-taetae?" Blurted Hobi

"Taehyung?" Spoke Namjoon, already losing a couple of braincells

"A-and Taehyung?"

"YES THAT'S US!"

And Taehyung fainted at that.

Which version, idk too.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.2K 590 17
My bottom Namjoon one shots collection. Contains: Fluff Angst Violence Smut Gore? Etc..
167K 3.2K 30
bottom tae oneshots. - smut - angst - fluff [bts top.]
9.6K 644 10
Just a bunch of Taekook oneshots... Top : Taehyung Bottom : Jungkook
90.3K 2.2K 25
#warning #top Tae #all mature content #boy titts #boy pussy feel uncomfortable you can leave