Satan's My Daddy(Discontinued)

By Mr-1onely

In which when a man with a major daddy kink walks in on sky in just a pair of panties and bra trying to get c... More

authors note
preview
chapter ~1~ the lingerie
chapter ~2~the bitch and the lower case p discovery
chapter~3~insulting a letter of the alphabet
chapter~4~satans little baby driver
chapter~5~having a little meeting
authors~note
chapter~6~someones gonna die today
chapter~7~him and his little touchure fit
chapter~8~this is way better
chapter~9~after some horrible jokes and wheezing
chapter~10~you guys sound like a married couple
chapter~11~buying a fyling ship
chapter~12~someomes horny
chapter~14~leave your legs open for me
~authors note~
chapter~15~the fuck his problem
authors note
authors note

chapter~13~someones crispy

7 1 0
By Mr-1onely

'oh I already told you all I know so why the hell are you STILL sat on my back' sky says winging after she finished explaining that she didn't sleep with him and that the kiss wasn't ment to happen.

'oh I completely forgot to tell you this but there's a party on tonight and we were invited to go it's gonna be so much fun'stacy says moving around sky's back making her grouwn in pain.

'i don't think I wanna go'sky said emotionaless.

'bitch what the fuck it's time you made an impact here everyone thinks that they can boss you around let's change that'stacy says arguing back at the completely calm sky.

'listen I'd love to but if there's alcohol im not going'sky said a little scared which Stacy hears.

~stacy in head~

With that reaction with not going to a party and not wanting to go means something has happened in sky's past with alcohol or party's or even both well no matter what I'll drag her there and protect her.

~stacy out of head~

'listen you can still go and stay away from alcohol it's easy I've done it before'

And with that Stacy has convinced sky to go the the party.

~mark after he walks out of sky's room from this morning~

'oh luke take it you have me some news since I just lost sex with my baby'mark says pissed that even can feel over the phone.

'yes mark he's woken up what do you want to do with him'

'oh well how about we have a little bon fire party later tonight and invite everyone that would seem nice wouldn't it's

'ah yes it would but that doesn't help me know what you want me to do with him'

'oh well just use him a fire fuel it would save use money on wood and charcoal would it not'

'ya know what you really do live up to the title Satan don't you and yes it would I'll start making the arguments now'

'oh and Luke make sure he's alive I wanna hear his screams'

And with that mark now has a party to attend and a body to burn alive.

~back to normal time~

'ok now that your going you need to get dressed up sexy no more cute and innocent were getting you dick tonight and it's gonna be Satan or we gonna make him gelous and kill a man or woman for you'

'no he's not gonna kill anyone for me or even kill anyone at all'

'honey he's killed many people, people for looking at him wrong'people who disagree with him'people who get in his way, people who don't so what he says or he tourchures them till they die I mean I heard a rumour he's got a book of all the names of people he's killed and you can't tell me it's all a lie since I've seen it happen'

'oh'

And with that sky realises that she doesn't do what he says,she's gotten in the way of him winning,she's said no,she's denied him of what he wants so why hasn't she killed him.

'im suprised he hasn't taken you away yet'

'huh what taken me away what are you on'

'oh well If he wants something he takes it I've known him all of I mean the whole time he's been here I think we're the same age I joined the same time as him'

'oh interesting so you have known him a while is that why he doesn't care about you being near my constantly'

'guess so anyways I'ma go raid your cupboard for sexy clothes for me and you since your a Lui vuitton so you've gotta have some'

'uhh wait what if they aren't in your size'

'listen if it don't find in the front then it can be a lose front and in the back I kinda like it tight so don't worry in kinky that way'

'oh well then if it's like that it's on the left I'll come help'

~time skip like 10 minutes because in like lazy~

'ohhhh Stacy look at this one I think you should wear it you'd look so good in this'(dress in photo below)

(Credits to owner)

'ohhhh I like that one nice and risky sure to get me some dick and since you did that you can wear this one'stacy says smirking with even intent.(dress in photo below )

(Credits to owner)

'oh your kidding me no way that's to much it would cover like nothing what are you thinking,what if it's wind it would blow up and show everything'

'which would be great since you should get some dick and  there's an inside part since they are doing it at our car actioun hall so don't worry just go inside and dont drink'

'ok but I still don't trust this dress I've never warn it before out of a shoot'

'oh well just wear a thong under it then you should be fine'

'oh yeah sure wear a thong that covers nothing it's as bad as going commando'sky says waving her hands around knocking the dress of the hook that she first ware while getting a tour.

While staring at the dress on the ground which reminds her of mark and how much he takes care of her and dosent hurt her at all.

After a little more staring it dawns on her she likes the man from the way he smilles that can make any girl putty in his hands, to the way her smirks which makes sky have a strange feeling donwstrairs for him'to the way he beat up that man for him'the way he took care or her after,to the way his body is perfectly built and scolpted like a master piece on display,the way he has that dark side where he kills people which kinda makes sky like him even more since there have been so many people in her life that she just wanted to get rid of and you can't forget his little sweet cute side.(ahhh my simping got out of hand my hands are killing me)

While that sky bursts into a blush that makes the colour of tomatoes nothing in comparison compared to how she's coloured now.

'uhh you good youre more red than a tomato what happened'

'uhhh nothing I was just thinking'

'oh about who was it my broth i mean Satan'

And with those words sky went even more red than before making the situation even worse.

'omg it was ahhh that's amazing now let's get you ready so you can go get your man.

And with that sky and Stacy get ready for the party.

~at the same time sky decided to become more red than a tomato~

'ah what the fuck I didn't even'

'you mark you need to get that thing under control'

'omg leo your special sometimes it doesn't work like that'

'well then teach it how's

And before mark could even respond leo walks out if marks room with the shirt he asked for since any of marks shirts are baggy on him which is what he wants.

'huh im just ahh how did he even make it alive fuck anyways I gotta deal with this shit I didn't even think of her'

And with that mark jacks off thinking of sky from that one time he walked into her washing in the shower.

After mark finishes he starts to get dressed in a suit since he has a meeting after the party that he's thinking about not going to since he doesn't feel like it especially if he's drinking.(im to lazy to describe so yous are gonna get a photo)

After spending a couple of minutes looking he picks out an outfit.(suit on photo below)

(Credits to owner)

'good enough this should do now time to get the party started with burning that man'

And with those words mark walks out the door and makes his way to where the party is being held to help set up and make someone crispy.

~back to sky and stacy~

'ok sky since we are ready early since you don't want much make up on and you're hair is in a pony let's watch a movie'

'fine fine but I don't wanna wear high heels'

'nope your wearing them and there not that tall anyways so don't worry your not gonna fall's

'ok fine let's watch a movie's

While watching multiple movies that Stacy had picked that made sky fall asleep sky was woken up by a panicked Stacy Screaming saying they were late.with that they race out the door to the party.

~time skip from racing around to the party~

'ahh we finally made it I'ma go get a drink im to out of breath for this'stacy screamed over the loud music pumping.

'ok I'll be here waiting'

After waiting a couple of minutes and turning down multiple drinks from already drunk men sky decided that Stacy isn't coming back anytime soon.

'ah fine she's gone in going for a walk it's starting to get windy out here and it smells weird and it'd not alcohol'

With that sky goes for a walk inside to where she hopes it's Walmer.

~at the same time with mark~

'hey mark did you come here with anyone tonight'angels says sluring s little while the group of girls behind her gigle and hickup.

'uhh yeah I did I came with my baby she just went to the toilet she should be back soon'

'wait your with someone who is she's

While mark trys to cancel out Angela's drunk gellousy he catches sky walking in the door away from the lid music since it's mostly just people talking inside sitting on lounges set up in groups.

Without a second thought mark calls out to sky.

'hey baby over here he calls out'

Sky whips her head over in his direction seing an angry angela and marks face mouthing the words of help me.

She grins and walks over to mark after looking at Stacy who was dancing with two guys.mark who is now sat in the chair inviting her to his lap.

(He's sat leaning back with his legs open Enough for sky to sit on his lap with him leaning back with both his arms spread out on the back of the chair'

'sorry daddy i saw someone I knew and had a little talk'she said walking past sky sitting down on one of his legs getting comfortable.

'oh it's fine baby as long as your back I don't care'

'thanks daddy'she says smuggling into mark a little since it's cold.

'oh you cold baby want my jumper'

'oh no it's fine ill just sit here and have a drink'

'oh well then in going'stacy says trying making herself known but mark dosent pay attention and is looking down at his baby with the purrfect view.

'baby you want a dribk'mark says while handling sky his cup.

'uhh sure'sky says taking the cup.

While sky is drinking the drink mark finally realised that he was getting looked at by leo and Luke while Simon was no where to be found.

Leo just makes a hand movement of a finger and hole which makes mark growl a little which makes sky weirdly calm and Luke just smiles.

After sky drinks a couple of cups she comes out with the words of

'daddy fuck it pass me the bottle'

'uhh baby you sure you already look drunk'

'ima bad bitch I can handle my alcohol don't worry'sky says sluring while climbing over mark to get the drink that is in marks hand.

'fine you can gave all the alcohol you want'

With that sky downs 3 bottles of the drink and goes for her fourth.

'ah ha no more baby you've had enough'

'but I'ma bad bitch'

'no you're drunk enough'

'fine if I tell you my secret will you let me have it?'

'how many tim'

'ahh shosh im speaking ok I'ma tell you now I like you and I just I really do I tink your adorable and cute and handsome and just amazing and big dick energy'

'oh really am I now'he says smirking with lust filled eye's.

Before mark could do anything sky had pulled him into a passionate kiss.

After mark wins the kiss sky sits back down and lays on marks chest saying the words of take me to bed.

While mark processes what's going on sky is passed out snoring on marks chest like a little Baby.

'ohhh looks like you just lost some pussy you angry'loe says looking for a fight.

'listen I don't care I got my baby tonight and got to see how cute she was so I won either way'

And with that mark takes sky back to his place where he lives of campus and only has a room for where he has one night stands but not any more.

After mark drives to his house he is gretted by maids wanting to take sky away from his bridal style protection but he shakes his head no which leaves the maids confused but go on with their work.

After getting sky into his bed and finding an over sized shirt for sky to wear he turns the lights off and uses the dim light coming from out side and changes her clothes while barley being able to see.

After she changed her clothes he goes and gets a wet towel and bucket to wipe of her make up and the bucket to catch any spew she might decide to greet mark with after that he pulls out her pony tail gently and sits the hair tie on the bed side table.

After mark gets changed and has a shower he walks back into his room and climbs into the king sized bed that he has and slips under the covers opposite to sky.

~time skip to morning~

~mark pov~

When I woke up sky was in my arms still sleeping like a baby I decided not to wake her and stay in bed watching her sleep peacefully.

~no ones pov~

After a while sky started to stir and wake up.when she woke up she was greeted with a shirtless mark with a

'good morning princess'

Before sky could respond she felt something coming up as she rolls out of marks arms and sitting up in bed she finds the bucket and brings up the contence of her stumach.

'oh baby in not that scary in the morning I've been told I look good'

'ah morning to you to and you look fine it's just me sorry.also where the fuck are we?'

'oh were in my house'

'where wh'

Before sky could finish the sentence she brings up even more from the night before into the bucket.

'and last night you said you were a bad bitch and can handle your alcohol'

'well I can when it's the cheap shit not the good ones how many bottles did I even have?'

'like 3 you tried to go for your fourth one but I stopped you'

'thanks for that'

'no worries the next question is do you remember all of last night'

'ahh I think we'll I remember Stacy leaving me,you wanting help from sky,me helping,me drinking all of those bottles,me confesi'

Before sky finished her Sentence she sent herself reeder than a tomato again.

With mark seing her blush he sits up and schoots over to her and moving a her to face him.

'sky look at me'

With me response he growls sending a shiver down sky's body.

With that mark moves sky's hands away from her face and holding the bottom of her face making her look at him.

'listen sky there's no need to be embarrassed I feel the same way'

'you wah huh no this ain't real this is all fake you like me im hiddious,im the trole under the bridge in those fair tail stories it's all a lie'sky blurts out starting to cry and shake.

'hey hey listen I don't wanna hear you ever sat that again okay you are amazing and no one can change that and if you ever feel horrible then tell me and ill help you change that'he says pulling sky into his warm embrace.

After sky calms down mark falls onto the bed and brings sky with him still in the hug.

'huh what are you'

'shush baby let daddy have some time with his baby's

'ok fine just answer me this what are we now?'

'we could be anything you want to be like lovers if you want'

'i would like that'

'huh'

'i want to be your lover okay'

With that mark let's out a low growl and with one fast motion is on top of sky.

'ahh no before you think of anything I haven't washed my mouth yet from throwing up so no lemme go to the toilet too I also smell like shit'

'well what if I like the smell of shit and taste of spew I could be kinky like that you never know'

'eww that's discusting now wheres your shower'sky questions while getting out from under him.

'oh it's on your left Yep that door there go for a shower I'll get you some clothes'

'ok thanks I won't be to long'

'take as long as you want princess I don't run out of hot water'

'but your water bill?'

'it dosent scare me it doesn't even make the smallest dint in my account do don't worry go shower before I join you'

'ok ok im going and thanks again'

And with that sky is going for a shower while smark finds sky some clothes to wear and deal with the speed bucket.

~time skip to after sky has had a shower and her point of veiw'

After I got out of the shower and dried myself I saw some clothes on the kitchen sink.

As I got closer I soon realised that these we're my clothes and were marks.

After putting them on after rolling up the sweat pants and pulling the strings as tight as they go and the baggy shirt on top I was read go to.

Ahhh im so sorry for not updating i just completely forgot that this book was a thing anyways I won't update for a while since this took up multiple chapters since I put it into one rewarding you guys and tourching myself anyways byee have a great day :3

Word count~3131

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792 2 12
About a coffee girl who meets the most wanted mafia lord and they fall inlove and have twins and have the best sex and shit
75K 1.7K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
158K 4.6K 92
Deleted at 500k views First 30 chapters are cliche and are being rewritten. Whole book is a trigger warning It's cringe. My other books are much bet...
33K 958 10
He was like a fire that would burn anyone around him but he made sure not a flame touched her He was a devil that everyone was scared of but she was...