Fairytail One shots

By Scarletyeon

This is the first time I'm going to make a one shots about Anime. I currently love Fairytail so I'm trying to... More

Sting x Reader
Dobengal x Reader

REQUEST

46 1 8
By Scarletyeon

Okay, so you guys can request any members from fairytail that you wanted me to make a one shot. I'm not really good at writing but I'll try my best to satisfied all of you.

Some of my one shots will be focusing on the members that are not really noticeable or let just stay that not having too much of Spotlight but I will still make a lot of one shot as long as I have a time to do so.

My updates will be like once a week or once in a two weeks since I am currently busy on my studies! Thank you! Just comment down your request.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
137K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
911K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72.3K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...