Billionaire's Girlfriend for...

By missanonymousL

Lalisa Manoban is a girl who is in need of a big amount of money. A young lad same age as hers offered her s... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Author's Apology
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
EPILOGUE
Ending Letter
Bonus Chapter

Nine

4.5K 198 25
By missanonymousL

Chapter 9: The Manoban Family

"So, how's your stay, Lisa?" Mr. Jeon asked the girl.

"Uh I'm fine, sir." Lisa said then smiled at him.

"Dad. Please call me dad," he said but he seemed so cold like he doesn't mean it. She felt utterly uncomfortable.

Don't they know how to smile or something?!

"Unnie, are you busy today?" Somi asked.

"Uhm, I am planning to visit my family later," Lisa said that made Jungkook to look at her confused.

"Really? I want to join you, unnie!" Somi said excitedly that made Lisa frown. "I want to meet your family too, unnie. They must be very friendly and kind " she said that made all of the family members silent.

"Uhm, I don't know, Somi. I guess?" Lisa said that made Somi squeal.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy. I will prepare for that!" Somi said excitedly that made Lisa chuckle.

"You know, looking at you. You look familiar," Grandpa Jeon said that made all of them look at both Lisa and Grandpa Jeon. "You were the staff that assisted us at the mall, am I right?" he asked.

"Staff?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Yes, the one I was telling you about. The girl with the great fashion sense. You see, I love all the suits she made me wear." Grandpa Jeon said happily.

"Oh, right. I remember. Is that you, Lisa?" Mr. Jeon asked then Lisa looked at Jungkook who was just staring at her as well.

"Uh, yes I am." Lisa said.

"But you said you were dating for 2 months?" Jungkyu said reminding them.

"She insisted on working, I told her to stop but she is so stubborn." Jungkook said while looking at Lisa.

"Really?" Grandma Jeon asked and eyed the pure woman. "You don't really have to work. If ever you marry my grandson, he can provide you everything." she said that made Lisa blush. Somi silently giggled at this.

The topic is seriously getting out of hand!

"Oh, anyway. I love your fashion style, dear. I want you to be with me again next week. Please look for a suit for us," Grandpa Jeon said.

"Grandpa, you are making Lisa work for something" Mrs. Jeon said then laughed.

"But I love her fashion style, I want her to choose for me." Grandpa Jeon smiled at her warmly.

"You're leaving?" Jungkook asked her.

"I'm going to visit my family, junglebook," she said then Jungkook chuckled.

"Why?" he asked.

"What do you mean 'why'? I will visit my parents and sisters, do I need reasons for that?" Lisa asked sarcastically.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked then walk towards her bed and sat.

"Because I don't want to," Lisa said as she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, okay?" Jungkook said that made Lisa halt and look at him.

"What?" she asked.

"Are you deaf or what?" he asked annoyed then Lisa started to walk again, "I'm sorry... about last night," he said.

Lisa then looked at him while smirking, "Now what?" Jungkook asked as he noticed her smirking face.

"Anyway, I'll go." Lisa said as she walk towards the door.

"I'll go with you," he said then Lisa looked at him.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"Do I always have to repeat myself?" Jungkook said then Lisa scoffed.

"No, you can't!" Lisa said.

"Why not?" he asked with a puzzled look.

"They don't know about this," Lisa said softly and bit her lower lip that made Jungkook chuckle.

"Then I'll tell them." he said then left Lisa dumbfounded.

"Unnie! I'm ready!" Somi said happily.

"Let's go now, shall we?" Jungkook said while holding the car key.

"Wait you're going with us?" Somi asked annoyed.

"Yes. Any problem?" Jungkook said to his little sister who is fuming in anger.

"Yes! Everything is the problem!" she spat to him, "Unnie! Why did you let him?" she whined.

"Shut up, idiot." Jungkook said then opened the door for Lisa and signalled her to go inside then Somi pushed Lisa and giggled.

"Oh, such a lovely love birds~" Somi teased that made Lisa blush.

"I should've brought a duck tape as well to shut your mouth!" Jungkook said while glaring at the girl at the backseat who only huffed.

"Unnie! Can you tell me about your sisters? I have never had one except for the three idiotic dickhead brothers I have." Somi said that made Jungkook huff in annoyance.

"Tsk. Ungrateful brat," Jungkook said that made Lisa and Somi giggle.

"Are they nice like you, unnie?" Somi asked again.

"Hmm" Lisa hummed in response, "I don't really think so. They're quiet daring." she told them truthfully.

"They'll probably interrogate me later," she added.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"They were asking what happened to me, they are probably fuming in anger now," Lisa said that made Somi giggle.

"You probably have the cutest relationship, I envy you, unnie," Somi said sadly.

"Why is that?" Lisa asked.

"You know my family, this dickhead right there left me, those two brats were strict towards me and my parents? Nah, they just see me as a distraction," Somi said sadly then Lisa looked at Jungkook with confusion.

"Oh come on, that was before!" Jungkook whined.

"Still! You did!" Somi said, "Atleast now I won't be, I can just let Lisa unnie's parents to adopt me and I'll be happy with them," Somi joked then Lisa and Somi laughed again while Jungkook pouted.

"You two really got along so well, huh?" Jungkook said.

"Well, Somi is nice." Lisa stated which earnes an awe from Somi.

"Hey! I am too!" Jungkook said then they all laughed. Who knew this junglebook can be this childish as well huh?

"No, you're not!" Somi said that made Lisa giggle cutely.

"Aish, you two are really headaches." Jungkook whined while chuckling at the sight of the two girls dying in laughter, especially the girl beside him.

"Lisa unnie might melt, oppa~" Somi grinned as she noticed Jungkook who kept glancing at Lisa.

"W-what?" he stuttered that made Somi smirk in satisfaction.

"This is your house, unnie?" Somi asked as they stopped at the small house. Lisa just nodded then went to open the rusty gate.

Then there was 3 beautiful ladies inside.

"Lisa?!!" Jennie yelled out of shock then hugged Lisa happily.

"Lisa! Gosh, we missed you!" Rosé said while hugging her that made her breathless.

Lisa then noticed Jisoo standing infront of them with a stern look, she was nervous but she noticed that she wasn't looking at her but to the person behind her, Jeon Jungkook.

"U-Uh, unnies let go. I'm suffocating." Lisa said then the two let go. Jisoo then cleared her throat and raised a brow to Lisa. "Right. This is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook and his sister, Somi" Lisa introduced the two.

The siblings bowed at the two.

The 3 girls widened their eyes, "Jeon Jungkook? Jeon Somi? They are JEONS?!!" they said in unison.

Lisa covered her ears because of their yelling while Somi giggled at the sight of the siblings.

"Why are you yelling, girls?" a woman appeared, probably in her 50s.

"Mom!" Lisa said happily then hugged her mom, then dad who's sitting on the wheelchair. "When did you got out?" Lisa asked.

"Just after the friend of yours paid the bills. The doctor said that he still has to undergo therapies. His heart still needs to be examined." Jennie said happily, "Whose that friend of yours by the way? We should send him or her some gratitude, Lis" she added.

"It's a him," Rosè sneeked.

"HIM?!" Jennie and Jisoo said in unison then looked at Lisa in horror.

"U-uh a-actually, i-its uhm..." Lisa stuttered nervously then looked at the Jeon siblings who's standing at the door. "It was Jungkook," she said then looked down.

The girls looked at the people standing at their door.

"You mean Mr. Jeon was the friend you were talking about? He was with you the whole fucking time?!" Jennie cursed.

"Jennie, watch your mouth!" their dad scolded her.

"Guys, let's eat first. Mr. Jungkook and Ms. Somi, you should join us sorry if this house is too small for you," their mom said genuinely.

"No no, ma'am. I love this more than our house," Somi said that made Lisa chuckle.

"Let's just talk later, girls. Eat first, I cooked lunch for us." their mom said then offered for the Jeon siblings to sit at their dining table.

"Oh, please Lisa do tell us everything 'cause I swear that I'm so close to murdering you," Jisoo said while glaring at Lisa.

"We are so grateful to you, Mr. Jungkook," Jennie said politely.

"Please do call me Jungkook, I prefer that." Jungkook said softly and smiled at them warmly.

"Anyway, how and why did you help us, Jungkook?" Jisoo then asked curiously.

"Uhm, unnie, I will tell you that. Privately," Lisa said and smiled at Jisoo who is glaring at her but shrugged it off.

"I like your family, Lisa unnie. You have such an ideal family," Somi said that made all of them look at her.

"Why is that, Somi ssi?" Mr. Manoban asked curiously. "You are a Jeon, you have the ideal one," he said.

"I wish it was." was all she replied.

"In any case, we should thank you as well for your kind and warm welcome." Jungkook said.

"Oh no, we welcome everyone like this." Rosé chided then smiled at them.

Lisa told her sisters about her relationship with Jungkook and the Jeons, she told them about her agreement with Jungkook.

They were angry at first but understood why she did that so they forgave her atleast for now. It was for their father so they had no reasons to be angry aside from the fact that she entered a very complicated situation.

The Jeon siblings then went home, Lisa decided to sleep in her house so that she can spend her day with them and Jungkook let her. Although, Somi wanted to join, Jungkook dragged her out saying that she'll just get scolded by their parents.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Jimin asked while wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

"She is not my girlfriend, remember?" Jungkook clarified.

"She isn't, yet." Taehyung teased the youngest that made him roll his eyes in annoyance.

These hyungs won't really leave him alone.

"Anyway, how did your brothers treat her? I mean did they harass her or flirt her?" Namjoon asked the lad.

"Well, Jungkyu did harass her and Junghyun, he flirt with her." Jungkook said while gritting his teeth in annoyance.

"She must've felt awful now, you did not warn her, did you?" Hoseok asked.

"No."

"Protect that pure angel, Kook. Don't involve her in your family's rivalry," Jin said softly.

"Speaking of angel, guess what guys," Jimin said.

"What?"

"I met this girl name Rosé at one of my bar, she is hella pretty and hot." he said excitedly.

"Hyung," Jungkook groaned in disgust.

"Did you just fuck another woman, huh?" Yoongi elbowed the boy.

Jimin hissed in pain, "No, she is hard to get. Makes me wanna know her more", he stated while daydreaming.

"Well, she must've felt disgusted towards you," Taehyung said that earned him a smack on his chest. Everyone laughed.

"Well, I did my research and guess what?" Jimin said then stared at Jungkook intently. "She is Lisa's adopted sister/cousin." he stated that made Jungkook look at him.

"Lisa? You mean Jungkook's girl?" Namjoon asked then Jimin nodded.

"Here." Jimin handed them the folder.

"The girl has 3 adopted sisters, Lisa is one of them. Well, Lisa is her cousin but Lisa's parents adopted her when her parents died in an accident. Kim Jisoo and Kim Jennie, they are from an orphanage. Lisa's parents adopted them as well, mind blowing right?" Jimin explained.

"I met them in her house earlier." Jungkook simply said while looking at the sisters.

"Well, they have different charms," Namjoon said admiring the beauty of the sisters.

"And you are planning on flirting with Rosé noona? You know how feisty Lisa is right? And I've met her other sisters, I've seen how protective they are especially Jisoo noona." Jungkook explained that made Jimin gulp.

"I don't plan on doing that to her, kook. I am interested in her, that's different." Jimin said.

"I think I've met this Jennie and Jisoo girl, right Jin hyung?" Taehyung spoke while scanning their pictures.

☪️

Edited and corrected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.1K 20
Lalisa Manoban is a transfer student to Seoul High School. She is in 10th grade and had straight A's throughout her school life. On her first day she...
125K 4.9K 26
π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™₯π™‘π™šπ™©π™šπ™™ " Legend Says that if you write the name of the person you love on a blue paper crane and carry it with you where ever you go, the...
59.6K 876 44
Kim Lalisa is a girl from Thailand. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has an excellent business degree. But at last, sometimes bad...