Billionaire's Girlfriend for...

By missanonymousL

Lalisa Manoban is a girl who is in need of a big amount of money. A young lad same age as hers offered her s... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Author's Apology
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
EPILOGUE
Ending Letter
Bonus Chapter

Seven

4.6K 201 34
By missanonymousL

Chapter 7: Agreement

"So, do you accept my offer?" Jungkook asked clearly delighted that she gave up to his offer.

Lisa heaved a deep sigh, "I don't have any other choice, Mr. Jeon," she said.

"Jungkook," he said that made her look at him in confusion, "Jungkook, that's my name," he said.

"Wait a minute, may I know why you need a girlfriend for a month?" Lisa suddenly brought.

"Why do you want to know? Curious?" he asked as he rolled his eyes.

"I think it's my right to know though," Lisa said annoyed at his arrogance.

He sighed in defeat, "Fine. My grandparents wants us, me specifically to have a girlfriend since they said that they are old already." he said with full honesty.

Lisa then laughed that made him glare at her, "Sorry, sorry. It's just that, I just realized that you are single that's why," Lisa said.

"Shut up, idiot," he said.

"Hey, how dare you call me idiot huh?" Lisa said angrily. "Jerk!"

"What did you just call me?!" he said then Lisa just rolled her eyes and walked past him.

"Anyway, fine. I accept your offer," Lisa said that made Jungkook satisfied. Of course, he won't let her know his satisfaction so he remained stoic. He has an unreachable pride, as high as the sky.

"Good." was all he said that made Lisa scoff.

"Anyway, what made you change your mind?" Jungkook asked then Lisa raised a brow to him. "I mean, just earlier, you said you won't and now here you are." he said.

Lisa sighed, "You are really a gossip guy, don't you think?" she said that made him glare at her. "I had to. My dad needs to be diagnosed and we need money because if we don't, the doctors will clearly let our dad die," she said angrily.

Jungkook frowned at what she said, "What do you mean?" he asked.

"They will not do anything not until we give them the money they need, that's their hospital law," she said with gritted teeth. Jungkook then felt pity towards her, it must be so hard to be in that state.

"I'll pay it." he said that made Lisa look at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"What do you think I mean?" he asked.

"But, I haven't even started," she said with guilt.

"Well, I'll pay it, you just have to work for me. Take it as a down payment, if you do good then we're good if not then you owe me," he stated.

"Thank you," Lisa said, her voice cracking. He looked at her and saw her tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked, he felt uneasy seeing her cry, "Tsk. Crybaby," he said.

"Shut up!" she said.

He grinned as he succeeded to make the feisty girl come back in one blow.

"Let's talk about the agreement tomorrow, you are on your leave right?" Jungkook said.

"How'd you know?" Lisa asked.

"Kun is my employee," he said and rolled his eyes.

"You are really a stalker," she whispered but enough for him to hear.

"Don't be so full of yourself, Lisa. A guy like me won't do such things," he said.

"Look whose full of himself now," Lisa scoffed in annoyance because of his arrogance. "Such a jerk," she hissed, "Anyway, see you tomorrow, Mr. Junglebook and Thank you," she said genuinely.

"Meet me at the office 7 tomorrow morning," he said disregarding the fact that she just called him Junglebook.

"Congrats, kook," Jimin said happily while offering a toast.

"Whatever, Jimin hyung," Jungkook said.

"Atleast, your plan worked," Taehyung said while sipping his drink.

"She must be in need, that's why," Yoongi said and they all nodded.

Jungkook then remembered how she cried as she said thank you to him earlier, she must've been in so much hardships and difficulties.

It must be destiny that brought them, both of them needed each other at this point.

"Jungkook? Jungkook?" Jin snapped him out.

"W-what?" he said to them.

"You're spacing out, is everything alright?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Yeah. I'm fine, hyung," he said trying to convince himself.

"Okay. Try to convince yourself more," Namjoon said as he shook his head, aish this little kiddo.

"Fine. I'll spill it." Jungkook gave up that made the six boys satisfied, "I just felt pity towards her," he said that made the boys look at him like he is someone who just got out of jail.

"You? Feel pity? Towards someone?" Hoseok asked still doubting then Jungkook glared at him.

"Shut up, hyung. I'm serious. She cried earlier," he said with full of seriousness in his eyes.

"I think she is overwhelmed, she is so pure," Hoseok said and they all nodded.

"So, where do you plan to start?" Taehyung asked.

"Tomorrow, I'll move in with her to the mansion," he said.

"You will what?!" they all asked—almost shouting, in unison.

"We should sleep now, unnies." Lisa said as soon as she got back to the hospital.

"Where have you been?" Jennie asked.

"Just a friend, we don't have to worry about the money," she said that made them happy.

"Wait, but how?" Jisoo asked then pulled Lisa outside with them since their mother and dad are already asleep.

"I can't explain it to you right now. It's complicated." Lisa reasoned out then they looked at her with suspicious look. "Jeez, I never did something indecent if that's what you are thinking," Lisa added to assure them.

"I also borrowed money from Irene, 50 thousand," Jennie said.

"No need, unnie. Trust me, tomorrow will be good for us," Lisa assured.

"You sure?" Rosè asked her still questioning her.

"Yes, unnie " she said happily.

"Let's go sleep now, then," Jisoo said then they went inside and laid down at the floor.

"Wake up now, sleepy heads!" Jisoo said to the three girls still sleeping at the floor.

The three groaned as Jisoo shook them harshly.

"Nurses will be here any minute, you don't wanna be embarassed right?" Jisoo said then they all sat up almost unison that made Jisoo and their parents laugh at them.

"What time is it?" Lisa asked.

"6 am. Why?" Jisoo said that made her eyes widen in horror.

Shit. She had an agreement with Jungkook.

"Meet me at the office 7 tomorrow morning."

Shit. Shit. Shit!

"I got to go, bye!" Lisa said as she hurriedly ran towards the door.

"Hey, wait. I'll go home too!" Rosé said and followed the brunette.

"Why are you in a hurry? It's Sunday today," Rosé said.

"I told you already about my friend right? I will meet him today!" Lisa said hurriedly.

"Wait, him?!" Rosè asked as if she heard something crazy.

"Aish, not now!" Lisa said then ran to hail a cab.

"Please do enlighten me later, kiddo," Rosé said then they wemt inside the cab.

"Am I late?" Lisa asked as she panted.

Jungkook looked at his watch, "Hmm, just in time, I guess?" he said then looked at the girl who's catching her breath.

"Here." he said coldly as he handed her a black folder, she accepted it with confusion.

"What's this?" Lisa asked.

"Contract." he said.

"Oh, okay got it," Lisa said, she then signed it without even reading it. "Done" she handed him the pen and the contract itself which Jungkook nodded.

"You'll live with me from now on," he said that made Lisa choke on her own saliva.

"What?!" Lisa said.

"It's in the contract, dumbo." He said then she took the folder in his hands harshly, she cursed as she read the contract.

"Hey, you cheater!" Lisa yelled.

"I wasn't! It was there even before you signed it, you just didn't read it beforehand." he defended that made the girl huff and roll her eyes.

"Wait a minute, I'll live with you alone?!" she exclaimed again.

"No, why would I?" he said, oh right why would he? "We will live in our family mansion, well just temporarily," he said.

Lisa nodded, "But, does that mean I will meet the Jeons?" she asked again, oh no not that!

Jungkook nodded.

What the actual fuck!

I'm doomed, very doomed.

"We'll live there now? As in now?!" she asked again that made Jungkook irritated.

"Do I really have to repeat myself all over again?!" he said.

"Well, if this is easy for you well good for you. It's not for me, jerk!" she spat on him.

"You chose this," he said coldly.

Wow.

Just great.

"If you're worrying about your clothes, I called someone to help you pick your clothes here at the mall," he said that made her look up to him then they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" he said then the door opened and it showed her friends, Mina, Momo and Tzuyu.

"Pick everything you need, you'll have bodyguards with you. They'll guide you to the car, wait for me afterwards. And one thing, go to the salon," he said without looking at her that made her red because of anger. Wow the audacity.

Her friends then pulled her outside and closed the door jumping up and down.

"See?! You two are meant to be!" Momo said happily that made Lisa roll her eyes.

If only you guys know.

The girls went to the clothes section and took many dresses, clothes, shirts, pajamas and even accessories.

They also went to a salon to do her makeover.

After that, the guards guided her towards the car.

She waited for him, she was texting her unnies when suddenly she felt someone opening the door, it's Jeon Jungkook.

"Finally," she whined.

Jungkook just looked at her up and down, she looks ethereal but he shook his head and acted cold.

"Let's go," he said to the driver.

"Did you buy everything you need?" he asked Lisa.

"I did, thanks by the way," she said genuinely.

"For what?" he asked.

"Everything, my unnies told me that the bill is already paid off on the hospital," she said and smiled to him. He just nodded in exchange.

"By the way, you'll meet my family except for my brother Junghyun," he said that made Lisa to look up to him.

"Why?" she asked curiously.

"I don't think that you need to know about it," he said then she just shrugged it off, she wanted to punch this man but she calmed herself, she owe him one.

After some time, they arrived at the big mansion, her mouth hung wide as she saw the house.

Damn.

"Let's go and act like a girlfriend to me," he said then offered his arm then Lisa looked at him with a confused look.

"What's that for?" she said pointing at his arm.

"You'll hold onto me, idiot," he said that made Lisa glare at him.

"I don't think we need this, jerk junglebook," she said but Jungkook insisted and held her hand that she instantly took off.

"Gosh, don't make this so difficult, Lalisa." He said in annoyed tone then Lisa huffed and gave up, she doesn't want to argue with him, not now atleast.

As soon as they entered the mansion, Lisa's mouth agaped.

"Close your mouth," he whispered then Lisa slapped his arm in annoyance.

"Jungkook!" a woman in her 50s went towards them. She kissed his cheek but Jungkook didn't, Lisa then got confused, she looks like his mother though.

"Son, you did not inform us that you'll bring a beautiful lady," she said while smilling at the girl behind him.

Lisa bowed to show respect.

"No no, please." His mom said and hugged Lisa instead, Lisa looked at Jungkook shocked but he just shrugged it off.

"Oh, Kookie oppa!!" another girl said, who looks like 18 or 19.

"Somi," he said happily, the twinkle in his eyes didn't come unnoticed to Lisa.

"Oh, hello unnie." she said and gasped as she scan Lisa from head to toe, "You are so beautiful, unnie. I am Somi, this tyrant's little sister," she said as she giggled while Jungkook rolled her eyes.

"Hello, I am Lisa-" Lisa didn't finish her sentence because Jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand towards the kitchen. "I will kill you, Junglebook!" Lisa threatened him but instead he just shrugged it off.

"Grandson," Grandpa Jeon said, oh fuck.

"Grandpa," Jungkook said and bowed to his grandpa. Grandpa Jeon kept on eyeing Lisa along with his son and his wife. "Oh, this is Lisa, grandpa, grandma, dad. My girlfriend," he said calmly then all of them gasped along with his brother, sister and mother.

"You are Jungkook's girlfriend?" his brother asked in disbelief then Lisa just nodded nervously. "And since when did you have a girlfriend?" he asked while gritting his teeth.

I feel the tension.

"I just told you," he said coldly.

☪️

Edited and corrected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.9K 26
π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™₯π™‘π™šπ™©π™šπ™™ " Legend Says that if you write the name of the person you love on a blue paper crane and carry it with you where ever you go, the...
111K 3.2K 35
Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was perfect. Good grades, good friends and wo...
60.9K 1.8K 19
lalisa maonban works at jeon interprises...her boss mr jeon suddenly thinks of giving his company on his son jeon jungkook's hand what will happen wh...
15.3K 466 40
Jungkook a mafia king who wanted to find a wife for him while finding he found a girl who are perfectly his ideal type the girl is Lalisa Manobal kno...