Punk (BNHA x Male Reader)

Galing kay Peppy_Pepper

(Started: September 10, 2020) (First Published: February 24, 2021) (Finished: --/--/--) Note: I will not be s... Higit pa

(1) American Delinquent

(2) Secret Job

197 9 2
Galing kay Peppy_Pepper

"Teenage angst has paid off well. 
Now I'm bored and old. 
Self-appointed judges judge.
More than they have sold"
-Serve the Servants, Nirvana

An alarm clock went off, playing a loud buzzing noise. Waking a teenage, purple-haired girl by the name of Kyoka Jiro. She sighed, turning it off and getting out of bed, dressing herself, brushing her teeth, and going through the normal motions of her daily routine.

She left the house, walking to school as usual and meeting up with Mina to continue her walk to school. They had their normal conversations, which really just meant Mina would ramble about whatever came to mind and Kyoka hardly spoke. They were walking past a corner around some hedge-bushes, when Kyoka heard the fast rolling of wheels. They weren't tires though, they sounded to solid and hard.

Kyoka stopped, but Mina didn't, continuing to walk, as (about a second after Kyoka heard it), the object the sound was coming from emerged from the corner, it being the dude they met yesterday on a skateboard, hurtling into Mina at a very fast speed, causing the both to fall over.

Kyoka acted quickly, grabbing Mina by her arm and keeping her from falling over onto the concrete. Unfortunately, (Y/N) wasn't so lucky, as he fell off, though he easily regained balance (likely due to his cat quirk), and when Kyoka looked over, he was looking around for his board. "My bad. You good?" He asked, while looking around, before spotting it and retrieving his board, which flew into the tall hedge-bushes.

Mina nodded, standing back up and looking at him. "Yeah I th- wait, you're the boy from yesterday, right?" She asked, as her face gained a grin.

"Yeah.  You're Mina right?" He looked over to Kyoka. "And Kyoka?"

They both nodded. "You wanna sit with us at lunch again today?"  Mina asked, smiling, as (Y/N) looked off thoughtfully.

"Probably. I was planning on trying to sit with some of the sports kids today, but given my fight with What's-His-Face yesterday, they probably wouldn't let me."

"Cool! Wanna walk to school with us?" She followed up.

"Sure." (Y/N) responded, shrugging his shoulders.

The trio walked to school, with Mina and (Y/N) wholly contributing the the conversation. However, (Y/N) took notice of this. "Does she talk this much, normally?" He spoke in a half-whisper.

Kyoka rolled her eyes. "I can hear, you know."

"I'm glad to hear it." He smiled. "What's your problem with me, anyway?"

Kyoka scoffed. "I don't know. I guess I just don't have anything to say."

(Y/N) laughed, half-heartedly. "Nothing? Are you sure? You like music right? Thats why you asked me about it yesterday.  What kind of music do YOU listen to?"

"Like... probably nothing you know. Why are you such a dick?" Kyoka asked, genuinely annoyed with the boy's confrontational and mocking nature.

Mina forced a laugh, trying to ease any tension that may have been created, but (Y/N) merely shrugged as a response, before elaborating: "What you would call me being a 'dick' as you put, ever so succinctly, I call possessing backbone. I'm not gonna become a pro hero by being a spineless loser." As he spoke, he raised his skateboard above his head, pointing it to the sky and striking a pose for dramatic effect. "Now, Ms. Kyoka Middle-Name Jiro, what kind of music do you listen to?"

Mina giggled and Kyoka scoffed before answering, "Whatever, I doubt you care."

(Y/N) sighed, before smiling. "Now you're the dick." He dropped his skateboard on the ground before saying goodbye. "See you later."

Mina opened her mouth to say goodbye, but before she spoke, (Y/N) put in his earbuds and skated off.

Mina turned towards her friend. "That went well, huh, Kyoka?" She questioned in a teasing manner.

"Mina you will put up with any annoying douchebag, so long as he had a nice face." Kyoka commented, cynically.

"And a cute haircut, Kyoka." Mina corrected. "A nice face AND a cute haircut."

Later in math class, Kyoka was on her phone, waiting for class to start, before she noticed (Y/N) walk in. Unfortunately for her, as she remembered from yesterday, he was in her math class.

Even more unfortunate, he was also sat right next to her. "Whats good, Kyoka." He asked, taking a seat.

Kyoka just looked at him, with an obviously forced smile.

"I hope whatever you're listening to is really good," he commented, "since you're so committed to gatekeeping it."

"Jesus, if you wanna know so bad, I'll have you know that I'm currently listening to Black Flag."  Kyoka told him, her forced smile disappearing, replaced by an amused and curious one at (Y/N)'s nod of approval.

"Not bad.  I only really like their first album, though."  He said leaning back in his chair and looking at the room's popcorn ceiling.  "I prefer the Dead Kennedys, if I'm being honest."  He told her, running a hand through his hair.

Kyoka's passively dry expression hid her mildly shocked emotion.  Although her favorite musical acts all hailed from English-speaking countries (which was, of course, the boy's native language), she still wasn't expecting (Y/N) to have the same taste as her.

"I like the Dead Kennedys more as well."  She agreed, as a small smile crept across her face, the feeling of relatability she felt with the boy was an unfamiliar one. "I have a few of their albums on vinyl."

"Thats cool as hell."  (Y/N) told her with a sincere smile, before looking away.  "I always see cool albums at record stores but don't actually buy anything because I don't actually... um... have a record player."  He admitted sheepishly.

Kyoka giggled, "You could always come to-."  She was interrupted by the bell ringing as the teacher immediately shut the class up, getting into reviewing the most difficult question of their homework.

"Talk to you at lunch?"  The boy whispered to the purple haired girl next to him, as she smiled and nodded as a response.

"Mr (L/N)!"  The teacher barked.  "I don't suppose you're talking about anything non-math related?"  He interrogated.

"No sir, wouldn't dream of it."  (Y/N) responded with an obviously feigned genuineness.  A couple students giggled at his response.

"Then I sure hope you would feel eager to answer the question which so many other students have struggled with, no?"  The teacher led on, wishing to teach the wayward student a lesson by having him embarrass himself by incorrectly answering a question in front of the class.

"I would be delighted, sir." (Y/N) replied, standing up and walking to the board at the front of the room, slightly dwarfing the teacher with his height before he began to solve the problem.

Much to the teacher's dismay, (Y/N) was able to solve the so-called difficult question with easy in a very timely manner.  The teacher reluctantly dismissed him to sit down be-for he began instructing his students with the actual lesson of the day.

At lunch, Kyoka sat at her table without the standard listlessness she would typically be characterized by when at school.  Within a minute or so, (Y/N) found himself sitting by her side, and Mina found herself on the other side of him.

Mina observed their lively discussion of music, while the other adolescent girls sat at the table, eyeing Kyoka enviously for her ability to so easily get along with the boy which they failed to capture the attention of.

"So what happened between this morning and now that made the two of you besties all of the sudden?" Mina questioned, picking at her food with a bored look on her face, as the two people she would most like the talk to were engaged in conversation with each other and the other girls at the table were despondent with jealousy for Kyoka.

"Huh?" Kyoka asked, taken out of her conversation with (Y/N), not properly understanding the question since she wasn't really paying attention.  "Oh, we just listen to similar music, I guess."  She answered, turning her body back to face (Y/N), as to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately for her, Mina, the social butterfly she was, needed to continue talking.  "No way! (Y/N), you listen to the same hipster shit as Kyoka?!" The pink girl questioned. 

(Y/N) let out a light chuckle, making a couple of the unimportant girls at the table also giggle as to fit in.  "I would hardly call it 'hipster shit'.  Pretentious, maybe, but I hate hipsters if you truly care to know.  Too many of them come into where I work and I haven't met one that isn't obnoxious."  He declared before taking a swig from his water bottle.

"Anyways," a blonde girl with curtain bangs at the table (by the name of Kimi) interjected, "(Y/N), do you wanna hang out with us after school?"  She asked, batting her eyelashes. "We were planning on going to karaoke.  You can show us all the cool western music you listen to!"  She said, enthusiastically.

"I have to work after school."  He stated matter of factly.  "Even if I wanted to hang out with you, I have a four-hour shift I have to do."

Kimi sighed in disappointment, unable to get (Y/N) to hang out with her outside of school.  "Say, (Y/N)," began Mina, pointing her fork at the charming boy, who ran a hand through his long, luscious hair, scratching behind one of the cat ears poking out of said hair, "where do you work anyway?  You worked yesterday and now you're saying you're working again today, but you haven't actually said where." She told him, clearly imploring him to reveal his workplace.

"I'd rather not reveal too much," he replied, "but looking good is important for it, so I really have to try to avoid getting into fights like I did yesterday right before shifts.  A bloody nose and messed up hair isn't exactly super attractive to most people."  He said, referring to the altercation he got into the day prior.

However the girls he sat with only focused on the first part, including Kyoka and Mina.

'A job you have to be attractive for...?' They thought.

Kyoka broke the silence first: "What are you dude, a model?"

However she wasn't even finished enunciating her final syllable before Mina cut in with pure shock and horror in her voice, "ARE YOU A MALE STRIPPER?!"

(Y/N) only laughed at the accusation.  "I'm afraid both of you are wrong, though I'm sure I would get more tips as a stripper than I do now."  He joked, making his table-mates blush at the notion.

The awkward air of the conversation slowly dissipated, as the table returned to normal conversation. 

Soon the bell rang, dismissing the students to attend their next classes.  A few more class period passed before it was the final of the day.

This was a class that Mina and (Y/N) shared.  As soon as she entered the classroom, she scanned the room for the catboy, finding him reading to himself on the far side of the room.  She approached him, taking the empty seat in front of him.  He looked up from his book as their eyes met.  Her enthusiastic alien eyes met his bored, half-open ones.

The young man's eyes had a certain depth to them; a certain grace.  They were the eyes that one finds in art, whether it be a grand, beautiful painting of the Renaissance or a portrait of a Victorian prince. 

Staring into the boy's beautiful eyes, she found herself unable to summon the words she originally planned on speaking, until his own speech woke her from her trance: "Can I help you?"

"Huh...?  Oh! Yeah! My bad!" She hastily apologized, slightly flushed with embarrassment, as she was typically a socially domineering figure. For Mina Ashido to ever be at a loss for words was a humiliating defeat.  "I just really wanna know where you work!  I promise I won't tell anyone, but you can't drop hints and then not tell us, its cruel!"  She whined, clapping her hands together in a begging gesture.

"Sorry Mina, I'd rather not.  Its a little embarrassing to be frank."  He told her, looking away, as to not allow his eyes to reveal anything he did not wish to confess.

She banged her forehead against the desk.  "There you go again dropping hints!  You keep building up this mysterious occupation that it makes me more curious!"  She cried, facing up and placing her chin against the table, while (Y/N) merely smiled, amused.

"Sorry, I'll stop telling you minor details about my 'mysterious occupation' if its truly so torturous for you.  Just forget I said anything."

Mina opened her mouth, clearly about to respond in protest, when the teacher announced class would be starting, and told everyone to return to their seat.  Mina sighed, her curiosity still dissatisfied, before sulkily walking back to her own desk.

After school, Kyoka found herself on her phone, walking out of the building while listening to an album that (Y/N) had recommended to her earlier that day.

A hand suddenly grabbed her wrist, as she looked up and saw her pink best friend, Mina, gesturing to a boy several feet away.  This boy was, of course, (Y/N), as he was retrieving his skateboard from a bush, placing it on the ground and removing his school tie and blazer (cramming them into his backpack) before stepping on his board and pushing off.

Mina urgently pulled on her friends hand, as if to follow her.  "Come on Kyoka, we have to hurry!"

Kyoka looked confused, though followed her friend.  "Hurry where?"

"To see where (Y/N) works, of course!"  Mina declared.  "The curiosity has been killing me all day!  I just have to know what he does!"

"This is ridiculous!" Kyoka protested, who was really not in the mood to literally run after a boy just to see where he worked, though she had to admit she was also very curious of what the boy did for money that he was so secretive about. 

"Relax Kyoka! We'll probably just have to jog after him for like 10 minutes tops!"  Mina said, with extreme confidence.

This confidence however was very misplaced.

30 minutes after they began following the boy, they were panting heavily, as they had to run very fast to keep up with him.  They additionally drew unwanted attention, as they were in a red-light district, and stood out for their uniforms. 

(Y/N) did not draw this attention, as he had already removed his tie and blazer, so appeared to just be a sharply dressed young man (as he was very mature in appearance, given his young age).

"Mina... you... suck..."  Kyoka insulted, between gasps for air.

Luckily, they only had to rub for another 5 minutes before (Y/N)'s board rolled to a stop.  He placed his board in a bush, as to make sure no one would steal it, and entered a building.  The two girls took note of the building and sat on the nearest bench, catching their breaths.

"How... wasn't... he... tired..."  Mina panted, wiping sweat from her forehead with her forearm.

Kyoka slowly took deep breaths, before responding.  "Because he was on a skateboard!"  She rubbed her eyes with her fingers at her friend's oversight. 

After a few more minutes of cooling down, they returned to the building they saw (Y/N) enter.  "The Kit-tea Café?"  Mina read the sign aloud.  The sign was block text, with a large logo of a kitten in a tea cup next to the words.

"I don't get it."  Kyoka confessed. "Is it just a cat cafe?  Why would he be so embarrassed to admit that he works here?"

Mina shrugged.  "I dunno."  She paused.  "Lets check it out."  She shrugged, beginning to make for the entrance, being pulled back by Kyoka.

"Mina, use your brain! If (Y/N) saw us he'd get so mad that we followed him!"  Kyok argued, not noticing that she was following Mina.

The duo entered the cafe, sitting down, while Kyoka had still not noticed that they had done so.  "Relax Kyoka, we can just say it was a coincidence."  Mina assured her purple-haired friend with a confident grin.

The two looked around the establishment and quickly realized why (Y/N) was so hesitant to admit this was his place of work.

As one would expect from a cat cafe, there were various cats all about the restaurant.  However, looking at the (nearly completely female) staff, they realized this was no normal cat cafe. 

Looking at the waitresses that hurried around, they saw their fake cat ears.  This itself wasn't too bad either.  Though it may seem a little embarrassing, (Y/N)'s cat ears were natural, so they weren't anything to be embarrassed about.

The real embarrassment came in the form of the waitresses uniform. This was no normal cat cafe... this was a maid cat cafe!

"You two..." A familiar voice spoke, from behind them, which made them freeze.

They slowly turned to the voice, seeing (Y/N), in a very charming butler outfit that hugged his slim-fit, dashing figure rather tightly.  He had about his neck a collar with a bell.

He sighed and finished his statement, embarrassed that they had learned his secret. "You two..." he repeated, "are such assholes."

—————

A/N: yeah im alive btw, just havent wanted to write at all. Ran out of good shit to read on here and decided i had to make it myself. Please vote and comment so i get motivation thx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
195K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...